New indoctrination video, "Jesus Freaks."

funknotik
atheist
funknotik's picture
User is offlineOffline
New indoctrination video, "Jesus Freaks."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7223698406421649850&g

I live in Miami, so i don't see this kind of shit often. Not until recently have two churches popped up and had these huge christian rock concerts, with people stopping me on my way to the gym and asking me if I want to be saved. I believe it may have something to do with the faltering economy, because aside from more religiosity, there also seems to be a rise in the amount of pan handlers on the street. What does everyone think on the link between poverty and religious fervor? That video is really disturbing, I think it might be worse than Jesus Camp. Simply because it violates the purity of musical expression and makes it a tool for religious indoctrination. I am thoroughly disturbed.... 

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm just... dumbfounded. Are

I'm just... dumbfounded. Are you sure that isn't just satire?

Fuck. It's like anarchy camp, but replace all of the genuine anarchists with posers wearing rub-on tats who enjoy pretending to be extreme.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I don't get it ? , all I

I don't get it ? , all I want to do mostly is play with pussy, like I said.  I don't get the restrictions ?   Fuck that ..... I want it all ......  as pussy pussy pussy ....

, it is all about pussy ...... well ain't it ???    and vise a versa , what da ya want ? ? ?   LOVE !    no ?????????  worship what THEN  ??????????       

Make pussy FREE !   please please GOD !   ...............   

funknotik
atheist
funknotik's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:   I

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

I don't get it ? , all I want to do mostly is play with pussy, like I said.  I don't get the restrictions ?   Fuck that ..... I want it all ......  as pussy pussy pussy ....

, it is all about pussy ...... well ain't it ???    and vise a versa , what da ya want ? ? ?   LOVE !    no ?????????  worship what THEN  ??????????       

Make pussy FREE !   please please GOD !   ...............   

If all the women attached to the pussy are indoctrinated into religion there isn't going to be any left! Especially in Miami, I hear we got like 3 different cults popping up just in Dade county. Unfortunately we also have this guy claiming he is jesus christ man!! Check the link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1XcDTKoWxWQ&feature=related

This motherfucker has 1,000,000 followers just in Miami and host of other fools in South America. What the fuck is wrong with my latino people, why are we so easily indoctrinated??? Why are we so quick to believe in stupid shit!??

Slimm
Superfan
Slimm's picture
User is offlineOffline
I glad their documenting

I glad their documenting some of this stuff...So in the future our decendents can look back and laugh, just like the way we would laugh at the people in the past who believed in a lightning god or anything else to that effect...

Slimm,

Quote:
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called Insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion." - Robert M. Pirsig,

funknotik
atheist
funknotik's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jose Luis De Miranda, leader

Jose Luis De Miranda, leader of Creciendo en Gracia (Growing in Grace). Probably the richest cult leader in human history. This guy has a similar technique to scientology, he cuts people off from there family and from the rest of civilization apparently. It seems like every time I step outside my house a new group of idiots is trying to "save" me. This is the latest one, check the links. Anyone from Miami know what i mean??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=22htEwXYkLU&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=037HvQ1TyGM&feature=related

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Yeah gezzz shit .... I

Yeah gezzz shit .... I just wanted to pop back in here and say I AM an Atheist JC FREAK FAN, the religious freaks just don't get it, my cool JC  ......  poor souls .....  them xains  types killed JC and are still killing him .... they hate life so they invent a heaven . Big JC said this is the kingdom / heaven right NOW ...... People need healing , so love them .....

Thanks for trying, sincerely, me GAWED.

Dray
User is offlineOffline
In the words of the Dropkick

In the words of the Dropkick Murphys:
"Well it's all gone to hell now, the wimps have gangs.
Pop-punk tough guys, neck tattoos.
If you guys are hard, then I'd rather be soft.
Man, I gotta find me some seriously sensitive dudes!"

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   ..... I   L O V E 

..... I   L O V E  YOU  Dray !  Rock out ! .... go Dropkick Murphys .....