Contradiction /question notebook

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Contradiction /question notebook

I've started a project I've had in mind for awhile. I got a small notebook and am filling it with contradictions,bible cruelty,general qustions etc. Orginally I thought of getting a bible to highlight and cross reference verses,but even a small one is too big to constanly carry. The idea is to carry the notebook around, so if I get into a debate I have plenty of ammo. This hasn't happened yet, but I'll find some if I have to. Nothing can mess a xtian up like using the bible.

Has anybody done something similiar?

Also, post favorite contradictory/disgusting verses, as well as general questions/paradoxes for xtians.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
The place I live in isn't

The place I live in isn't infested by fundies so I'd be unlikely to get into random debates like that.
I do have a notebook with me at all times for other things.
It started off when I was in a band and I wanted pen and paper to hand should lyrics ever form in my head.
As I started carrying it around, it gradually found other uses e.g. shopping lists and phone numbers, general notes to myself etc

This might sound a little sad but at the moment I've been reading all these books on picking up girls and have a notebook dedicated to that, e.g. opening lines, numbers, etc

I love your Spartan sig btw Eye-wink

greek goddess
Rational VIP!Science Freak
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well this is a little off

Well this is a little off topic, but this reminds of how I spent many study halls during my senior year of hs... I was extremely extremely depressed, and I would sit there highlighting psalms and praying to god to somehow end my misery, even if it meant ending my life. And I would compose poems & songs & short stories about what I was going through... (In my defense, the reason why I had the Bible on me was because I went to a Christian hs and I needed it for Bible class, which was usually the period after my study hall.) I still have that Bible, and I look at it to remind me of how far I've come... all thanks to ME and not some invisible guy who wasn't there when I needed him most.