My Response to VenomFangX's latest video (feedback appreciated)

SocratesOne
SocratesOne's picture
User is offlineOffline
My Response to VenomFangX's latest video (feedback appreciated)

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've two things to say:This

I've two things to say:

1. This is a very watchable, well paced video that appears to be well grounded in both logic and fact.
  2. VenomFangX is a nutter and I've no idea how you manage to get through one of his videos. I have to stop within a few moments lest I bang my head on my desk too hard - the stupid, it hurts too much.

(Discovering VenomFangX on YouTube gave me a deeper understanding of Poe's Law. I thought he was some sort of silly parody and it took watching a few videos before I realized he was serious.)

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

fs3d-pete
User is offlineOffline
Good video.  I've

Good video.  I've favourited it on my YT account.

As for VenomFangX... I've never watched any of his videos directly... I have to put up with his mug on other people's responses... That's enough for me! Eye-wink

Atheist, Logically-minded, Curious about the world around me.

Mikayla_Starstuff
Mikayla_Starstuff's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wonderful video. Definitely

Wonderful video. Definitely a good addition to the discussion about the beginning of the universe. Especially the bit about the fact that energy can neither be created or destroyed--a fact I've known for a while but never applied to this particular issue.

Anyway, good job Smiling

-Mikel

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Awsome video! Plain-spoken,

Awsome video! Plain-spoken, easy to understand.... Nah! Still too much for VFX to handle with that tiny little nugget inside his head.  But hey, you made one hell of a video. Loved the picture of Einstein!

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
very well done

It was presented quite well, love the questions it asked, can energy exist without space/time. It is questions like this, and the physics statement that energy cannot be created nor destroyed that creationists and creationist scientists (oh boy that last one was actually hard to write) don't bother addressing or asking. But VFX will completely ignore this, because you know it actually deals with science...and not make believe crap.

But great video