Stop the all the Stalking

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Stop the all the Stalking

Listen, theists: your gods don't want to talk to you. They've even placed "reality" between you and them as a kind of metaphysical restraining order. You think they love you and you're destined to be together, but it's just not meant to be.

Except, of course, if one of you knows which god is responsible for snow. I could really use a "stop snowing" dance, or maybe the god of snow's phone number or something. Pretty much trapped in my house at this point.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote: Listen,

HisWillness wrote:

Listen, theists: your gods don't want to talk to you. They've even placed "reality" between you and them as a kind of metaphysical restraining order. You think they love you and you're destined to be together, but it's just not meant to be.

Reminds me of John Hinckley and his bizarre obsession with Jodie Foster. Perhaps Christians should be referred to as Hinckleyarians or Hinckleyites ?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Listen, theists: your

Quote:

It's even worse.  Christians are like a battered wife who, after her husband abandons her, stalks him mercilessly so that he'll come back home and give her another black eye.

God, after all, is quite the batterer, if the bible is to be believed.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism