A good book focusing soley on christian scripture that is unethical, racist, evil, contradicticting, etc

theevolvedone
theevolvedone's picture
User is offlineOffline
A good book focusing soley on christian scripture that is unethical, racist, evil, contradicticting, etc

I am looking for a good book which lays out all of the evils and fallacies of the bible.  Richard Dawkins does a pretty good job but he also talks of other stuff in his god delusion book.  I am looking for something completely on christian scripture.  I really dont want to go through the bible myself, im usually done in on the first page when it says man came from dirt (shuts book).

Doubt is the root of all wisdom. - Unknown

Knowing will come from the practice of understanding - Myself

WhiteManRunning
WhiteManRunning's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, its not a book, but it

Well, its not a book, but it meets your requirements.

Check out http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/

It has all the evils of the bible categorized.

"I may be going to hell in a rocketship, but at least I get to ride in a rocketship. You have to climb those damn stairs. " - Katie Volker

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
WhiteManRunning wrote:Well,

WhiteManRunning wrote:

Well, its not a book, but it meets your requirements.

Check out http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/

It has all the evils of the bible categorized.

I'd say God watching one of his creation allow his daughter to be given up to rapists "Whatever you do, don't destroy my house, here, take my daughter instead" Yep my Christian readers, if you haven't read that story, I won't spoil it for you, I hope you can read. So pick up the bible and find it yourself.

Yea, and this all loving guy threatens to spread shit or trash in your face. Imagine what child protective services would do if you threatened to stick your child's head in the toilet. Yep folks, it is in there, your holy book. Read it. We really do want you to read it, not just the warm fuzzy clips you get from your preacher on Sunday.

It's a wonderful book full of rape, incest, disease, genocide, infanticide. And thats  not  including the final orgy of violence to glorify  him.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37, he didn't offer up

Brian37, he didn't offer up his daughters to save his house.  He offered up his daughters because the men wanted to butt fuck the angels that were visiting for tea.  Sheesh.  lol

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci