Suprizing CNN AMERICAN MORNING poll

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Suprizing CNN AMERICAN MORNING poll

The anchors looked shocked when they read the results of the "quick vote" poll.

BE CAREFUL, the main homepage as only TWO quick vote options. Why the same poll American Morning is not also on CNNs home page with the same opitions is a bit concering.

Here is the link to American Morning and their poll.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/american.morning/

Now, compare it to www.cnn.com options on their "quick vote"

Why is the wording for the same poll different when they both link to the same article?

cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/02/25/religion.survey.ap/index.html

Mind you this will probably only be up today.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
I looked and the second poll

I looked and the second poll was all ready gone. My problem was that there was no not applicable button for those that weren't raised religious and kept their lack of faith. I guess we don't matter that much to give us an option.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
The CNN quick vote thing is

The CNN quick vote thing is about Starbucks being closed.

theotherguy
theotherguy's picture
User is offlineOffline
If you  took statistics,

If you  took statistics, you would realize that internet polls are completely worthless. 

They have volunteer bias, so any sample is completely unrepresentative and is useless for making predictions about the population as a whole. Furthermore, the questions and answers proposed in the survey are biased  and ambiguous in their wordings.

The only thing that this poll says is that 57% of all people who visit "CNN morning" and who voted in the poll "called it quits". This is a totally worthless statistic.