Would you like a badge? Awarding Superfan badges and Scientist badges! Also blogging accounts!

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
Would you like a badge? Awarding Superfan badges and Scientist badges! Also blogging accounts!

We've got a whole fleet of new badges for the site.  They'll be higher quality images soon.

We've got two badges that we're willing to give out to people who ask based on certain criteria.

SUPERFAN BADGE displayed below your name

Do you consider yourself a huge fan of the Rational Response Squad?  If you would like a superfan badge under your name please make a post in this thread requesting a badge.  If we are unfamiliar with you, you may want to link to your myspace or make a positive statement about us when you post your request.  The badge has a special little treat to accompany it and because it does the Core leadership of RRS will have the final say on whether you can have the badge.  Essentially if we suspect you're in the non-superfan group, and you're just trying to snag a badge we might not apply the badge.  If you're an atheist, and you've posted a few times here already, that's good enough to ask, it's worth a shot.  We'll likely approve many people that ask. 

The "superfan" badge was designed to help give some status to those that cant afford a membership, or don't have a membership but they want to make their support for the RRS apparent in their posts.  You can ask to have it removed if you change your mind later, and vice versa (we may change our mind later based on your actions)

If you have NO MORE THAN ONE BADGE UNDER YOUR NAME, YOU MAY ASK FOR A SUPERFAN BADGE IN A VERY BRIEF POST BELOW.  In order to keep page load times down we will not approve superfan badges on people who already have more than one badge.

SCIENCE FREAK BADGE

Are you well versed in science?  Maybe you have a degree?  Post exclusively in the science forum?  If you've shown yourself to be knowledgeable in scientific endeavors you may ask for a "Science Freak" badge in this thread.  Todangst, DeludedGod, LeftofLarry, Yellow#5, HambyDammit, and the rest of the core will ultimately decide if the badge gets approved.  The scientist badge has much tougher requirements than the "superfan" badge, so if you haven't shown your proficiency in the field of science on this site yet, please link to any work you have done elsewhere to help our mods decide if you meet their requirements.  If you carry a degree in a scientific field or work in the industry please say so.  This badge is designed to help distinguish those who really know their stuff, so that others can look towards you for advice or suggestions when in scientific debate here on the site. 

Please don't take offense if you aren't approved before others, our mods will continue to revert back to this thread to determine if the person warrants that badge yet.  If you already have a badge or two, please consider skipping requesting this badge to help keep our pages loading fast.

This badge was previously the "Scientist" badge but it was changed due to a few peoples request to make this badge more relevant to the users.

BLOGGER ACCOUNT

The blogs on our site are only available to subscribers however if you would like to blog on our site, and you are an atheist, you are also able to request the upgrade to become a blogger on our site, right here.   If you are a past blogger and haven't been able to blog since the blogs went to membership only, please ask for a blogger account.  If we are unfamilar with your work, and you host a blog elsewhere, you may link us to it, so we can learn more about your style.  Anybody who would like to be upgraded to a blogger account but can't afford a membership should post the request here in this thread, and somebody will review your posting history.

MODS PLEASE DELETE THE CONTENT OF ANY POST BY EDITING THE POST WITH ANY CHATTER OTHER THAN REQUESTS FOR BADGES AND BLOG ACCOUNTS IN THIS THREAD TO MAKE IT EASY FOR OUR CORE.  NO SIDE CHATTER PERMITTED IN THIS THREAD AS WE EXPECT MANY REQUESTS AND WANT TO MAKE IT EASY TO SCROLL THROUGH THEM ALL.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I wouldn't mind having a

I wouldn't mind having a badge (superfan - I like science but am not as knowledgeable as I once was). I'll let you know about the blogger upgrade - not sure what you'd want from me there.

[mod edit: applying superfan... you already have a free blog as a subscriber.]

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would love a suprfan

I would love a suprfan badge. Even though my post count is low I have visited the forums several times a day for months,and for months before I joined. The RRS has been instumental in my buding atheist activism,and I promote the site whenever I can.I"m a fan!(Will beg if neccessary)

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

religioniswar
Superfan
religioniswar's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd like a superfan badge, I

I'd like a superfan badge, I think I would say I am. I don't think i'm well known here but certainly not a stranger.

My superfan activity would include:

- Being the only person in the UK i've seen wearing RRS Gear

- Getting called a yank for wearing it (haha)

- Posting links, having you as my #1 on myspace

- Contributing where possible to the site and it's cause

- Wearing RRS gear when playing shows/ in band photos

- Recommending  this site to everyone who shows the slightest doubt to god

hmm thats all I can think of at the moment XD

Oh I love you guys, and this site changed my life.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
OOooo   I would love a

OOooo   I would love a Superfan badge.   Smiling

why: Because I am.

I already blog  so that badge would be cool.

I will have to get back to you in like...10 years about the scientist badge...enough time to decide to go back to school

How about : "street smart" instead of scientist  LOL

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

OOooo   I would love a Superfan badge.   Smiling

why: Because I am.

I already blog  so that badge would be cool.

I will have to get back to you in like...10 years about the scientist badge...enough time to decide to go back to school

How about : "street smart" instead of scientist  LOL

Nevermind, I just read only one badge below name.

Smiling

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

zntneo
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
i am posting because i would

i am posting because i would like a superfan badge which i think i deserve for a few reasons

1. i am zachman in the chatroom and used to be in there all the time but not so much anymore because of some arm issues caused partly because i was in there so much
  2. I do have quite a high post count ,i think
  3. I check this website multiple times during the day even at work

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
It's nice to know my "fangs"

It's nice to know my "fangs" are well known around these parts and I didn't even have to ask for the badge, it was popped on me. COOL!

Thanks for the badge guys. Now I have to get back to BBQing kittens and spreading atheist cooties.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:It's nice to

Brian37 wrote:

It's nice to know my "fangs" are well known around these parts and I didn't even have to ask for the badge, it was popped on me. COOL!

Thanks for the badge guys. Now I have to get back to BBQing kittens and spreading atheist cooties.

Brian the badge was actually created in your honor.  It ticked us off that we didn't have something that gave you props for being such a good and loyal long term friend.  You and I go way back before the creation of RRS.  And for those that don't know Brian is about 60% of the reason for the RRS name, and I am the other 40.  Thanks for always being there man.  We were going to originally make a "loyal friend" badge but didn't want it to sound dogmatic at all.  Eye-wink

I am god as you and Matt Shizzle also go the badge without asking.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Cool I got one without

Cool I got one without asking (though the other guy that did makes me a bit wary! &nbspEye-wink

If I can I'd like an "atheist pimp" badge! I know you all got several billion things more important than that anyway.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Sapient wrote:Brian37

Sapient wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Brian the badge was actually created in your honor.  It ticked us off that we didn't have something that gave you props for being such a good and loyal long term friend.  You and I go way back before the creation of RRS.  And for those that don't know Brian is about 60% of the reason for the RRS name, and I am the other 40.  Thanks for always being there man.  We were going to originally make a "loyal friend" badge but didn't want it to sound dogmatic at all.  Eye-wink

I am god as you and Matt Shizzle also go the badge without asking.

Wow dude, I seriously teared up reading this. I hope you can understand how honored I feel at this point.

BUT, in any case, there are TONS of people who helped and they are just as important, if not more important. Jake, Matt and so many names it would take eternity to list them.

I am just one supporter and a small piece of the puzzle and there are countless people, not just on this atheist site, but others as well that are out there spreading reason and logic.

This reinforces my attitude that you don't have to be rich or own a website or write a book, you just have to get involved. Every poster here counts. Everyone who challenges theistic claims, be it face to face or on Christian boards or other atheist websites, YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Enough of the sappy stuff, I need to get back to sharpening my fangs.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd like a superfan badge.

I'd like a superfan badge. The only reason I'm not a subscriber is because I've been out of work for months. Plus I've defended RRS on RD.net and YouTube (as wonderist).

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Mazid the Raider
Rational VIP!Science Freak
Mazid the Raider's picture
User is offlineOffline
Something to work toward

Hmmm, that scientist badge would mighty fine on me... too bad I really haven't done anything to merit it. No, seriously, I haven't. It's something to work for, since I'm heading in that direction anyways Laughing out loud

"But still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me!" ~Rudyard Kipling

Mazid the Raider says: I'd rather face the naked truth than to go "augh, dude, put some clothes on or something" and hand him some God robes, cause you and I know that the naked truth is pale, hairy, and has an outie
Entomophila says: Ew. AN outie

fluffz
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Well, I'd ask for one of

Well, I'd ask for one of them shiny superfan badges.

heike6
SuperfanBronze Member
heike6's picture
User is offlineOffline
Superfan

Oooh, me! me! I want a superfan badge!  

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
How many badges was that again?

I was gonna suggest the 'scientist' badge, but I see I already have two lines of blue script....

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ohh, shiny thing!  Can I

Ohh, shiny thing!  Can I have a shiny thing? Smiling

Latinijral
TheistTheistardTroll
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

[MOD EDIT]

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

SUPERFAN BADGE displayed below your name

Do you consider yourself a huge fan of the Rational Response Squad?  If you would like a superfan badge under your name please make a post in this thread requesting a badge.  If we are unfamiliar with you, you may want to link to your myspace or make a positive statement about us when you post your request.  The badge has a special little treat to accompany it and because it does the Core leadership of RRS will have the final say on whether you can have the badge.  Essentially if we suspect your in the non-superfan group, and you're just trying to snag a badge we might not apply the badge.  If you're an atheist, and you've posted a few times here already, that's good enough to ask, it's worth a shot.  We'll likely approve many people that ask. 

The "superfan" badge was designed to help give some status to those that cant afford a membership, or don't have a membership but they want to make their support for the RRS apparent in their posts.  You can ask to have it removed if you change your mind later, and vice versa (we may change our mind later based on your actions)

If you have NO MORE THAN ONE BADGE UNDER YOUR NAME, YOU MAY ASK FOR A SUPERFAN BADGE IN A VERY BRIEF POST BELOW.  In order to keep page load times down we will not approve superfan badges on people who already have more than one badge.

I was actually going to post a topic in "Trollville" asking for an "Evil" badge, or something fitting to those corrupt few of us that frequent this site. But since RRS brought this up... might as well ask in here ^_^

So i hearby request that i be assigned an "Evil" badge... or "Evilist"

Since Superfan just doesnt seem to fit my... personality

What Would Kharn Do?

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
whoohoo, i got access to the

whoohoo, i got [mod edit: gift not to be revealed]! Smiling

does that mean i can have a badge, too? because that would be pretty cool Smiling

[mod add on: you already had the gift via purchasing bronze membership]

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
thank you!

thank you! Smiling

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey

I need a blogger tag, i think the high level mod is a good enough one for me. Any others you want to add like "stud-muffin", feel free Smiling

Morte alla tyrannus et dei

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh, i think i need an

Oh, i think i need an affliate badge as well

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Can I nominate

Can I nominate FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle for the Superfan badge?

I know her IRL and she's a fan of the RRS.  Also, I think it would be nice to let her show her support considering she donated last month with the intention of being a subscriber.

ObnoxiousBitch
Superfan
ObnoxiousBitch's picture
User is offlineOffline
stick it to me!

I'll take a Superfan badge... until I can qualify as a blogger, by actually blogging a bit here Smiling

I know you know me and I'm a member, but just in case: http://www.myspace.com/rox1smf

[MOD EDIT: SILVER MEMBERS GET FREE BLOGGING]

Invisible friends are for children and psychopaths.

daretoknow
Superfan
daretoknow's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wouldn't mind jumping onto

I wouldn't mind jumping onto the superfan bus if you will have me. I am one anyways whether I get a badge or not so no worries, but I would be greatful. Thanks ^^

Thats cute.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy wrote:Can I

shelleymtjoy wrote:

Can I nominate FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle for the Superfan badge?

I know her IRL and she's a fan of the RRS.  Also, I think it would be nice to let her show her support considering she donated last month with the intention of being a subscriber.

Geez, I've been so busy I forgot about that.  I made her a superfan, and you can feel free to send her links to every show we've ever done to return the favor.  She's a sweetie, left a nice voicemail for me back in the day. 

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd quite like a

I'd quite like a personalised one after something Nero called me as an insult: "Crazy British Commie"

Failing that "Philosopher Extraordinaire" would be kinda good.

Failing either of those two I'll settle for "Superfan"

KSMB
Scientist
KSMB's picture
User is offlineOffline
I could go for the scientist

I could go for the scientist badge, hopefully I fulfill the requirements. I am currently a graduate student in astrophysics at Iowa State University, and I'll get my PhD in 2009. I have an undergraduate physics degree from Lund University in Sweden (if needed, I can provide evidence of having this degree). This wikipedia article describes the degree in relation to the American system: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magister_%28degree%29

Since I haven't posted enough on these forums (yet), I provide this link to my scientific publications in respectable astronomy journals (two articles where I am the co-author and one American Astronomical Society meeting presentation where I am the main author). I'm working on writing up my current research into a paper that will be submitted this spring with me as main author. When you're at this stage in your career, any article with your name on it is kind of a big deal Smiling

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-basic_connect?qsearch=arvidsson%2C+k&version=1

(actually looking at the articles requires subscription to the journals)

nullusdeus
SuperfanBronze Member
nullusdeus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Me too!

Me too!

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Zombie wrote:Oh, i think i

Zombie wrote:

Oh, i think i need an affliate badge as well

Definetly on the affiliate badge.

FOR EVERYONE

The blogger badge is ONLY for people that don't get credit for being a blogger by another means.

All mods, bronze members, silver members, gold members, (soon vips), ALL have blogs on this site.

The blogger badge is just a means to denote someone that has no other visible status.  It's very limited, only a few people have it.  It's the special exemption people.  And if someone gets a new role that covers the blogger role, we'll remove the blogger badge.

THIS WILL PUT IT INTO PERSPECTIVE: KELLY DOESN'T HAVE A BLOGGER BADGE!

jread
SuperfanTheist
jread's picture
User is offlineOffline
          I hope

I hope this isn't completely inappropriate, but I would like a superfan badge. I am big fan of what you all do here. I would also like to think that I try my part to contribute to some of the goals of the RRS. I know that I've appreciated the opportunities that have been given to be here to broaden my understanding and clear away my ignorance. Thanks. And no hard feelings if you don't want to give me the badge because I am a theist.

The implication that we should put Darwinism on trial overlooks the fact that Darwinism has always been on trial within the scientific community. -- From Finding Darwin's God by Kenneth R. Miller

Chaos and chance don't mean the absence of law and order, but rather the presence of order so complex that it lies beyond our abilities to grasp and describe it. -- From From Certainty to Uncertainty by F. David Peat

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mr Sapient, is there any

Mr Sapient, is there any chance of the personalised ones I mentioned a few posts ago?

Mordagar
RRS local affiliateSuperfan
Mordagar's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, in the event that

Well, in the event that owning one half of the RRS: Oklahoma branch doesn't garner any special title, I suppose Superfan will do just nicely.

PS: Nice ad...

Man, I haven't been around here in forever. I hate being busy all the time. Must insert time for RRS!

"The idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I am unable to take seriously." [Albert Einstein, letter to Hoffman and Dukas, 1946]

temporalwar
Superfan
temporalwar's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wouldn't mind having a

I wouldn't mind having a Superfan Badge!

I will work on my science badge, like an atheist boy scout!

temporalwar: rRhead up a bulls ass, still bullshit, just headfirst!

ThorGoLucky
ThorGoLucky's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would like a badge,

I would like a badge, thanks. 

Shalini
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I would like a Superfan

I would like a Superfan badge

I love the way the RRS gets on moronic theistard nerves all the time!

rockyabq
Scientist
rockyabq's picture
User is offlineOffline
Badges

I'd be honored to be the recipient of a scientist's badge.

My field is forensic science--specifically firearm and toolmark identification (also sometimes called forensic ballistics). I worked in a metro crime lab for 17 years and testified as an expert witness in both district and federal courts over a hundred times.  I was also qualified as a latent fingerprint examiner and was certified as a crime scene investigation instructor.

My cv can be found online through my "homepage" at:

http://hometown.aol.com/rockyabq/RSS-FC.html

I appreciate your consideration.

Since the volume of the entire earth is 2.5988 x 10^11 cubic miles and the volume of the universe is 4.20 x 10^69 cubic miles, then in a universe "designed" and "fine-tuned" for humans we are able to occupy only about one 16,161,305,217,792,800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th of it.

hherbzilla
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
badge me?

I would like to get a superfan badge. I'm relatively new to RRS but am definitely a fan.

- have a widget to Kelly's blog on my blog, as well as a link to RRS

- been joining the chats and hanging out with folks in stickam

- have you listed as a friend on myspace

Thanks for your consideration!

Herb

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Superfan badge for the

Superfan badge for the misspelled half-dinosaur creature?

The only reason I don't subscribe is due to college expenses and an unsteady income.

Suck it, Jesus! =]

--Arch

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

Raki
Superfan
Raki's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if it would be okay

I wonder if it would be okay for me to get a Superfan badge....

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
My badge request

Could I get an "Elitist Bastard" badge? That's the only one I want.

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Scientist Badge

Hey guys. I haven't posted anything sciencey yet, but i would love a scientist badge. I have a BSc in Biotechnology and have been working as a Medical Scientist for about 11 years in Pathology. Of course a superfan badge would be cool if I don't warrent a scientist badge, but I probably don't post enough for that.

Whatever your decision, I am still a loyal fan.

Zen-atheist wielding Occam's katana.

Jesus said, "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division." - Luke 12:51

kenderoth
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I would like a Superfan

I would like a Superfan badge please. I have been on the forums for a long time, even though I do not post much. I like seeing the RRS kicking theist ass. I would buy a membership but being that I am in High School right now I am really focusing on my academics instead of a job to pay for a membership. I will get one summer time though, Thanks.

entomophila
ScientistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
badges

HEY! Where is my science badge?

Brian, are these badges awarded for people who have a real B.S. degree (or higher) in a science? I know it looks like a dumb question, but I have my reasons...

I'd love an uberfan badge, as well, please!

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
entomophila wrote:Brian, are

entomophila wrote:

Brian, are these badges awarded for people who have a real B.S. degree (or higher) in a science? I know it looks like a dumb question, but I have my reasons...

While some will have degrees in the field of science many others may just be people who are slightly more well versed in science.

As for the extra badge requests, sorry, but for now we're sticking with these.  We may add more later and revisit this thread for ideas.

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:entomophila

Sapient wrote:

entomophila wrote:

While some will have degrees in the field of science many others may just be people who are slightly more well versed in science.

In that case, do I qualify for one? (A+ student and Biological Anthropology Major, planning to start on a PhD track in 2010 or 2011).

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think I'm eligible for the

I think I'm eligible for the Superfan badge, because I know Mike Ditka would win against a hurricane.

(But if the hurricane is Hurricane Ditka? In that case I don't know.... )

Good night, funny man, and thanks for the laughter.

lazuli13
Scientist
lazuli13's picture
User is offlineOffline
me too me too.....

Can I have a scientist badge?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Thanks so much Sapient, but

Thanks so much Sapient, but can I eventually get a "GOD" badge in caps; afterall, not many understand me ?!!!

Or a "Womanizer" badge. I could have fun living up to that one, .... Nah, never mind, that's too much work....

Ahhh forget all this. I'll just have whatever "heike6" (and all you RRS girls) are having ! Yeh, superfan is cool, but then again, being god, ya know, really deservers a "GOD" badge. Damn shame god gets so little respect. But no worrys, I do understand, after all, "I am god as YOU" .... as all is ONE !

((( geezz I can't help it, my Atheist mom told me back in my 20's, that I should be a preacher, and I'm beginning to realize what she really meant .... "crazy world of sick religious loons" she would yell ! .... and so I've tried ....

Thanks to all of you that make RRS what it is. Teaching and destroying superstition is the of work the "blessed". Keep "saving" and "loving" and "laughing" and "yelling" at them Christians. RRS has strengthened so many of us.

Give Kelley a hug for me (or whatever I can away with! ) .... and all my apologies for just being god ! (and a happy drunk)