User is offlineOffline
Was there any point to that

Was there any point to that video other than intellectual torture? wtf

Subdi Visions
Bronze Member
Subdi Visions's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's hard to believe that

It's hard to believe that people can be so stupid and continue to breathe.

Mazid the Raider
Rational VIP!Science Freak
Mazid the Raider's picture
User is offlineOffline
the stoopid, it burns

First time I saw this I honestly thought that little girl was mocking the other women. It's a pity that she, and they, are all in deadly earnest.

Weep for the species: these are the people who are breeding the most.

"But still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me!" ~Rudyard Kipling

Mazid the Raider says: I'd rather face the naked truth than to go "augh, dude, put some clothes on or something" and hand him some God robes, cause you and I know that the naked truth is pale, hairy, and has an outie
Entomophila says: Ew. AN outie

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mike Huckabee stands for the

Mike Huckabee stands for the bible. YAY! I guess it doesn't matter what he stands for in the way of budgets or wars or foreign policies.... And Obama wants to be sworn in with the Koran? Amazing that this person leads a flock of parishiners and I am sure they all believe her since this woman has been chosen by god to deliver a message, they will listen to that message and believe it as truth.

Regarding her comment about "trusting in the lord that the election will turn out alright....why even vote if god will 'take care of it'

So these people believe in god because:   Presidents have sworn on the bible.....'in god we trust' is on our money ..... AND.....because there isn't peace in the Middle East which is mentioned in the bible...

The other thing that i have to laugh about is their statements of total faith in god , that god will take care of them and has a plan...well why are they bitching about BUSH then? It is part of gods plan don't they know! As a matter of fact WTF, why are they supporting Huckabee...they should just be down in their cellars awaiting the end times.

Message to these people : LET GOD DO HIS JOB and stop your yapping.

Smiling

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

shikko
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

Mike Huckabee stands for the bible. YAY! I guess it doesn't matter what he stands for in the way of budgets or wars or foreign policies.... And Obama wants to be sworn in with the Koran? Amazing that this person leads a flock of parishiners and I am sure they all believe her since this woman has been chosen by god to deliver a message, they will listen to that message and believe it as truth.

Regarding her comment about "trusting in the lord that the election will turn out alright....why even vote if god will 'take care of it'

Renee, you are a GENIUS.

If the core members are looking for a good ad hook for the next several months, Renee just came up with a good one: "Demonstrate the power of prayer: don't vote."

So much could be done with this.  "If you really believe, don't head for the polls, head for church.  Trust in the Lord, not Diebold.  Your candidate doesn't need votes, he needs prayers from the faithful."

How could the religious object?  I suppose they could get all "do not tempt the Lord!" on you, but it sure would be fun to have a mass campaign for making these people be recognized as hypocrites.

The stickers could be fun, too: VOTING = SATAN.

--
maybe if this sig is witty, someone will love me.