Prove to me the world is 6000 years old

NickB
High Level DonorSpecial Agent
NickB's picture
User is offlineOffline
Prove to me the world is 6000 years old

Science has proven through many different forms of radiocarbon dating that the world is 4.5 billion years old. In the face of all this evidence creationist persist that our earth is 6000 years old. To this day I have not seen a shred of evidence to support the assertion that the earth is 6000 years old. I do not want to sit here and argue some irrational theist about the Earths age all I want is proof that the Earth is 6000 years old. So to anybody that can prove to me that the Earth is 6000 years old I will give $6,000. When I say proof I mean irrefutable evidence that is based on logic not faith so in other words no bible quotes.

P.S. I am completely serious about this.

If Jesus was born today he would be institutionalized as a schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mods, It may be time to end

Mods,

It may be time to end the Troll Mind over Matter as he just opened 3 threads all with the same content.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
i second that!

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:
Mods,

It may be time to end the Troll Mind over Matter as he just opened 3 threads all with the same content.

I would have to agree, he's just copy and pasting whole websites of text and offering nothing actually substantive to the conversation. I think he gives the theists here a bad name, since from what I've seen so far, they at least speak using their own words and have some independent ideas. I second the vote to get rid of the troll.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

D33PPURPLE
atheist
User is offlineOffline
mind over matter wrote: The

mind over matter wrote:

1. The vanguard theory of evolution has taken on an almost sacred status.  The theory of ‘evolution’ that the evolutionists are really promoting, and which creationists oppose, is the idea that particles turned into people over time, without any need for an intelligent Designer.

No, the idea of evolution is that gradual genetic changes leads to speciation.

mind over matter wrote:

1. A common tactic, ‘bait-and-switch,’ is simply to produce examples of change over time, call this ‘evolution,’ then imply that the general theory of evolution’   is thereby proven or even essential, and creation disproved.  The key issue is the type of change required—to change microbes into men requires changes that increase the genetic information content.

The tactic you used is redefining a word to suit your convenience--a logical fallacy.

mind over matter wrote:

1. The three billion DNA ‘letters’ stored in each human cell nucleus convey a great deal more information  (known as ‘specified complexity ) than the over half a million DNA ‘letters’ of the ‘simplest’ self-reproducing organism.

Not sure if this is 100% true, but okay.

mind over matter wrote:

• The DNA sequences in a ‘higher’ organism, such as a human being or a horse, for instance, code for structures and functions unknown in the sort of ‘primitive first cell’ from which all other organisms are said to have evolved.
  • No shit sherlock.

mind over matter wrote:

1. None of the alleged proofs of ‘evolution in action’ provide a single example of functional new information being added to genes. Rather, they all involve sorting and loss of information. To claim that mere change proves that information-increasing change can occur is like saying that because a merchant can sell goods, he can sell them for a profit.

Actually, there is. There is a case where some bacteria's acquired an enzyme that allowed them to consume nylon, which did not exist before the Industrial Age.

mind over matter wrote:

1. The origin of information is a major problem for the GENERAL THEORY OF EVOLUTION

If a "major problem" is merely a particularly complex evolutionary pathway, then you would be correct, but it is not unreasonable to think that the processing of information is the side-product of an ever-more complex brain structure (which, with it's greater problem solving capabilities, certainly provides an evolutionary advantage).

mind over matter wrote:

1.  ‘ignoring important distinctions’! It’s evolutionary propagandists who generally mix them up. Biologists frequently define evolution as ‘change in gene frequency with time’ or ‘descent with modification,’ or other such ‘microevolution’ words, and then cite insignificant examples of change within species, such as Darwin’s finches, as clinching proof of ‘evolution’ in the ‘macro’ sense and disproof of creationism! 

Are you really this idiotic? You just defined evolution as "the idea that particles turned into people over time, without any need for an intelligent Designer." And now you define evolution as "change in gene frequency with time". This is ridiculous. You must also be an idiot to realize that in a complex ecosystem, any change, no matter how seemingly subtle is NOT insignificant. The differences in Darwin's finches determines what role they play in the food-chain, mating habits, and survival techniques. And because the ACCUMULATION of microevolutionary changes over an extended period of time is macroevolution, it follows that if microevolution is correct, and that the world has existed for a certain period of time, macroevolution must exist.

mind over matter wrote:

1. The scientific method is a way to ask and answer scientific questions by making observations and doing experiments.
    2. The steps of the scientific method are to:
      • Ask a Question
      • Do Background Research
      • Construct a Hypothesis
      • Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
      • Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
      • Communicate Your Results
    3. It is important for your experiment to be a fair test. A "fair test" occurs when you change only one factor (variable) and keep all other conditions the same.
    4. 1. Observation

We exist.

2. Proposal of a question or a problem

How did we get here?

3. A hypothesis or educated guess made

We evolved from nothing, to dirt, to single cells, to multiple cells, to fish, to amphibians, to reptiles, to mammals, to humans.

Don't be stupid. We did not evolve from nothing. As far as we can ascertain, nothing doesn't even exist.

mind over matter wrote:

4. Scientific experimentation

Oh, wait a minute. Thats right, evolution can not be observed, tested, or measured. No one has ever done an experiment that made life come from non-life or a lower creature turn into a higher creature and without that empirical evidence evolution can not leave the hypothesis or model phase.

Evolution has been observed a number of times. While it is true that macroevolution cannot be observed, it can be measured (fossil evidence, anyone?). And yes, we have actually been able to prove that life can come from non-life.

mind over matter wrote:

I do not need to prove the creation model true, I can simply prove the evolution model false.

No that is B.S. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the fallacy, but simply because one proposition is false, it does not make the alternative proposition real.

mind over matter wrote:

There are only two possibilities of how we got here,

False Dichotomy, I see.

mind over matter wrote:

either we got here by supernatural intervention or we got here on our own, and if one of them can be proven absurd then the other has to be true.

What if we got here by Aliens?

mind over matter wrote:

Someone that believes in atheistic evolution will never be able to disprove YAHUWAH or the creation because in order to disprove YAHUWAH you would need to be all knowing and omnipresent, in other words you have to have the attributes of YAHUWAH to disprove YAHUWAH. It would be as if you had an infinite amount of white ping pong balls and one red one. If you could never find the red one that does not disprove its existence; however, if someone found the red ball and showed it to you that would prove its existence. 

Two things:

1. You cannot disprove the Invisible Pink Unicorn. I say that the Invisible Pink Unicorn and YAHUWAH exist. However, the Invisible Pink Unicorn, with his omnipotence, made YAHUWAH believe that he is omnipotent, omniscient, etc., when in fact, the only one with all of these attributes is the Invisible Pink Pony. Prove me wrong.

2. This is the Negative Proof fallacy

mind over matter wrote:

Evolution is not a proven fact               Evolution is not a scientific natural law                      Evolution is not even a scientific theory

Evolution has been proven real, as far as we can tell.

mind over matter wrote:

evolution is not based in science. you think you are wise to say you know better but you are just being a smart ass belittling what I posted which is merely facts  based on real science and repeating them is fair.

Boy, do you sound butthurt.

mind over matter wrote:

you and all your slapnut atheist monkey wannabes keep professing your claim to knowledge through  science? I know it is a waste of my time to repeat myself to a bunch of mind bubbles in so many ways!!!

If you're going to try and insult us, at least get the facts straight, our closest evolutionary link are Apes, not monkeys.

mind over matter wrote:

show me the origin of life and matter in space over time through the scientific method WITHOUT exposing youself in fact that you ARE of the spirit of satan as a liar and accuser:

Hey, aren't you accusing us of being Pagans? Tsk, the spirit of Satan is on you. But really, this has to be a troll.

"The Chaplain had mastered, in a moment of divine intuition, the handy technique of protective rationalization and he was exhilarated by his discovery. It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. Just no Character."

"He...had gone down in flames...on the seventh day, while God was resting"

"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You should be taken outside and shot!"

NoMoreCrazyPeople
    atheistSuperfan
    NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    mind over matter wrote:I can

mind over matter wrote:

I can see satan in you

See this is why your a tool.  Listen to yourself, and watch yourself in this brilliant video.

B166ER wrote:

Mind over matter, you say that we have no evidence of a 13.7 billion year old universe. Then explain starlight?

You continue to copy and paste huge swaths of obviously incorrect blather and are somehow confused when we are not intellectually vacuous enough to believe it without question. Sorry, but not every human is as scientifically illiterate as you are. I'm done trying to respond intelligently to your copy and paste visual assaults, since you are incapable of responding back in the same manner. So I will post a video that is an almost exact copy of this thread.

YouTube's NonStampCollector must have been watching this thread, since he got it so right.

mind over matter
    Theist
    mind over matter's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    what ? no time machine or galaxy class star ship?

you atheists complain about copy and paste when your whole atheist foundation is a huge copy and paste/waste

the universe was created a mature, fully functioning entity. The stars created on the fourth day were created for man - as "signs and seasons."

therefore  should I draw a line that is equal to the distance around the earth and ask you to tell me how old it is you will base3 your assumption on the rate of travel depending your  choice method so if you take 20 years to travel the distance your answer wil be 20 years.

you assume you know the distance of stars based on nothing but assumption not actual science

you fail to grasp the concept of light as a physical thing that can be stretched to immense distances to appear old because they are so far.

you did not travel to the nearest distant star other than our own solor star and you cannot triangulate the distance because it is too far to measure.

noone asks did the non living computor evolve over billions of years to fully function as it does today

yet you look at the non living fully functional universe and ask did it evolve,.... NO you assume it evolved over billions of years to fully function as it does today

many people have said that they won’t believe in Biblical Creation because of a distant starlight problem, so instead they believe in the Big Bang which also has a distant (and worse) starlight problem.

the speed of light is not fast enough, to match the theory of the Big Bang. some distant galaxies observed by the Hubble Space Telescope have an age, based on the assumption that the Big Bang is true, that is older than the age of the universe. This obviously can’t be true because a galaxy cannot be older than the universe.

several experiments have been performed where pulses of light have exceeded that speed the current rate of 186,000 miles per second. This means that we no longer must assume that light cannot travel faster than 186,000 miles per second. More evidence has been provided by Cherenkov radiation which has been widely observed along with its characteristic “blue glow” in nuclear reactors.

Other experiments were performed where the speed of light was slowed down, one where it was brought to a complete stop and then sent on its way again, and one experiment showed light pulses that actually exceeded the speed of light by a factor of 300- do your own research

it is a mistake to say say with certainty that the speed of light is a constant through either time or space. This being the case, it is foolish to believe that the distant starlight problem undermines or disproves the WORD OF YAHUWAH. In fact, the evidence we have today will undoubtedly be the foundation upon which future discoveries will be made which further establish and support the Biblical creation model of an approximate 6000 year old universe.

our limited understanding of space, time, and light do not allow us to know with certainty how distant starlight can reach the earth in a relatively short period of time. Several possible ideas have been proposed which may ultimately prove to be accurate. Unfortunately, we cannot be 100% certain yet. However, we can know with certainty that the so-called distant starlight problem does not disprove the Bible for the following reasons:

1. The distant starlight problem is based on the assumption that the speed of light is a constant. New operational science experiments have shown this assumption to be invalid.
    2. Man does not know enough about light, space, time, nor the geometry of the universe to draw any empirical conclusions.
    3. The alternative model to Biblical Creation suffers from a worse case of the distant starlight problem and can therefore not be considered a viable alternative on the basis of the starlight problem alone.
    4. History has shown time after time that claims made in the Bible that are challenged by opposing views in science have always shown the Bible to be true in the end. This typically happens once enough data has been collected and once technology has advanced to the place to allow us to make better observations.                  

In addition to these facts, there are dozens of known, observable, physical processes that set limits on the age of the earth and universe. Many books and articles have been written describing these processes in great detail. Overwhelming evidence exists which supports a young, 6000 year old creation, but problem-laden theories are all that exist to support a struggling, secular, billions-of-years old model. The truth is that people who believe in billions-of-years do so because they are intimidated by the opinions of the biased scientific majority, rather than on observable scientific facts. They have chosen to place their trust in the fallible opinions of men who are driven by the ulterior motive of denying YAHUWAH's existence so they can feel justified living immoral lives, rather than placing their trust in YAHUWSHUA and obeying his Word. In short, they have opted to believe in a false theory that has never been proven right, instead of the Word of  our ELOAH YA AM, which has never been proven wrong.

so until you can invent a time machine or a galaxy class star ship you have no scientific claim to billions/millions of years

http://www.4thdayalliance.com/articles/distant_starlight/does_distant_starlight_prove_bible_wrong/

look with love from above
    the desire to live is the desire to live forever
    you did not evolve never did and never will
    True science is always provable, theoretical science never is.

KSMB
    Scientist
    KSMB's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Where ever you copied that

Where ever you copied that from, it is clearly designed to awe imbeciles like you with fancy words they have no idea what they mean. Take the sentence on Charenkov radiation. It has nothing to do with the starlight problem. It says there are "science experiments", "books and articles" and "overwhelming evidence" to show real science wrong, yet it never says where that would be published...

NoMoreCrazyPeople
    atheistSuperfan
    User is offlineOffline
    mind over matter wrote:noone

mind over matter wrote:

noone asks did the non living computor evolve over billions of years to fully function as it does today

Oh my, we've got a bright one here. Yes a perfect analogy indeed, no flaws their.  

mind over matter wrote:

The truth is that people who believe in billions-of-years do so because they are intimidated by the opinions of the biased scientific majority, rather than on observable scientific facts. They have chosen to place their trust in the fallible opinions of men who are driven by the ulterior motive of denying YAHUWAH's existence so they can feel justified living immoral lives,

Wow!  Well first off I am in NO way intimated by the scientific comunity, and that is just plain rediculous.  Second can you please explain to me the "immorality"in my life, hmmm?    I have the same girlfriend for years, never cheated, we will soon start a family.  I'm nice to people, and do good things for others whenerver I can, and I have a good heart.  How exactly am I "immoral" arrording to you, because I've read the bible multiple times and find it completely upsurd?  

It's obvious by this thread you are a little off, most rational people on the site will soon start to ignore you as you've proven multiple times you have a poor understanding of your own arguments, you are dellusionally bios to the stories of yahuwah, you do not listen to or try to understand the counter arguments and reasoning being put forth by others, and in general your a Kent Hovind style logic using turd burgeler.   

robj101
    atheist
    robj101's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    I'm trying to figure out how

I'm trying to figure out how I have been living in an immoral fashion. The only thing I do on your list of immoral is refute your claims of a higher being. Unless you consider being a decent citizen immoral. Speaking of which, who teh fux are you to determine morality for everyone else? Perhaps I think jesus freaks are immoral for falling prey to such drivel.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
    "By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

robj101
    atheist
    robj101's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:mind

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

mind over matter wrote:

Oh my, we've got a bright one here. Yes a perfect analogy indeed, no flaws their.  

mind over matter wrote:

The truth is that people who believe in billions-of-years do so because they are intimidated by the opinions of the biased scientific majority, rather than on observable scientific facts. They have chosen to place their trust in the fallible opinions of men who are driven by the ulterior motive of denying YAHUWAH's existence so they can feel justified living immoral lives,

Wow!  Well first off I am in NO way intimated by the scientific comunity, and that is just plain rediculous.  Second can you please explain to me the "immorality"in my life, hmmm?    I have the same girlfriend for years, never cheated, we will soon start a family.  I'm nice to people, and do good things for others whenerver I can, and I have a good heart.  How exactly am I "immoral" arrording to you, because I've read the bible multiple times and find it completely upsurd?  

It's obvious by this thread you are a little off, most rational people on the site will soon start to ignore you as you've proven multiple times you have a poor understanding of your own arguments, you are dellusionally bios to the stories of yahuwah, you do not listen to or try to understand the counter arguments and reasoning being put forth by others, and in general your a Kent Hovind style logic using turd burgeler.   

He is, and has been to the point of no return to me. Ridicule is really all thats left, give him a funny hat and he can be the forum idiot of the week.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
    atheistSuperfan
    User is offlineOffline
    mind over matter wrote:The

mind over matter wrote:

mind over matter wrote:

I can see satan in you

I have to further touch on this again because it really makes me boil.  Just to put in context:  I'm a carpenter by trade and musician for fun, I live in a humble rancher I fixed up.  My girlfriend is coming home tomorow from a family trip to mexico for our 2 year anniversary, we've known eachother for about 10 years now.  We have a dog and a kitten. I have a niece and nephew that I visit everymonth, the girl my princess (4) has truly made me a better person just from being around her.  I'm sitting here in my studio/office recording some piano loops, sunny day in Vancouver and I flip to the forum and I have this ignorant fucking prick telling me I am immoral and he see's satan in my life.  I think to myself, what kind of peice of shit would say this, to anyone, and represent himself this way.  The only awnser is someone completely lost, utterly delusional, and logically impotent.  Someone who's base argument is that satan is at work in everyone who disagrees with him.  This is complete dellusion, and theirs no need for any arguing with these types.

Velcro shoes...

butterbattle
    ModeratorSuperfan
    butterbattle's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Wow, a lot of caps locking

Wow, a lot of caps locking directed at me. Splendid.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

pauljohntheskeptic
    atheistSilver Member
    User is offlineOffline

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

mind over matter wrote:

mind over matter wrote:

I can see satan in you

I have to further touch on this again because it really makes me boil.  Just to put in context:  I'm a carpenter by trade and musician for fun, I live in a humble rancher I fixed up.  My girlfriend is coming home tomorow from a family trip to mexico for our 2 year anniversary, we've known eachother for about 10 years now.  We have a dog and a kitten. I have a niece and nephew that I visit everymonth, the girl my princess (4) has truly made me a better person just from being around her.  I'm sitting here in my studio/office recording some piano loops, sunny day in Vancouver and I flip to the forum and I have this ignorant fucking prick telling me I am immoral and he see's satan in my life.  I think to myself, what kind of peice of shit would say this, to anyone, and represent himself this way.  The only awnser is someone completely lost, utterly delusional, and logically impotent.  Someone who's base argument is that satan is at work in everyone who disagrees with him.  This is complete dellusion, and theirs no need for any arguing with these types.

Velcro shoes...

You are responding in the way the Troll wants.

The whole point of invoking the Satan card was to make you defensive.

Don't feed the Troll any more. Let it starve for attention until it dies or commits an unforgiveable sin. (Rule violation or TOS)

"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    I'll show you copy +paste=numbnuts

mind over matter wrote:

you atheists complain about copy and paste when your whole atheist foundation is a huge copy and paste/waste 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

ContemptableWitness
    ContemptableWitness's picture
    User is offlineOffline
     Quote:Science has proven

Quote:
    Science has proven through many different forms of radiocarbon dating that the world is 4.5 billion years old. 

Not to be pedantic, but this is not correct. You're actually talking about radiometric dating, not radiocarbon dating. Normally I wouldn't say anything, but this is a very common misconception among creationists and it doesn't lend usefulness to the conversation to contribute to that misconception.

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    dont feed the atheist truth because he/she thrives on lies

atheist monkey wannabes get angry when you remind them they are wrong and they think more than they know what is true.

you preach ancient pagan concepts as fact in a modern spin and then you say science proves your lies then you insult people is expose you as the frauds you are.

YAHUWAH is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label called creation(nature), recorded history , and in people places and events

this thread is an atheist retreat, all you do is stroke each others chump ego

natural selection is a darwinist  scam and  neo darwinist mutations is a biggers scam

preaching billions of years as science is a scam preaching evolution based on fully complete fossils is a scam

preaching abiogenesis as fact of evolution is scam  preaching a bang bang from nothing is a scam preaching evolution  from particles to man is just evil and promotes degenerate wordviews

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    atheists are the biggest hypocrites about copy/pasting

i second that!

Submitted by B166ER on April 11, 2010 - 11:54am.

Mods,

I would have to agree, he's just copy and pasting whole websites of text and offering nothing actually substantive to the conversation. I think he gives the theists here a bad name, since from what I've seen so far, they at least speak using their own words and have some independent ideas. I second the vote to get rid of the troll.

"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
    No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

OH wait this is a copy and paste !!!!!

you are a failed rebel atheist chump with chimp envy and your whole dogma of evolution is a copy and paste written on toilete paper

NoMoreCrazyPeople
    atheistSuperfan
    User is offlineOffline
    mind over matter wrote:i

mind over matter wrote:

i second that!

Submitted by B166ER on April 11, 2010 - 11:54am.

Mods,

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

No Gods, No Masters

OH wait this is a copy and paste !!!!!

you are a failed rebel atheist chump with chimp envy and your whole dogma of evolution is a copy and paste written on toilete paper

How long do we gotta listen to this idiot? 

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Theistic SHEEPLE get angry

Theistic SHEEPLE get angry and frustrated when you poke holes in their arguments and point out how easily they *THRIVE* on the THREAT of eternal torment towards so-called sinners!

There is NOT a more asinine attitude imaginable!

Antitheists>dumbass sheeple

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:How

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

How long do we gotta listen to this idiot? 

"How long must we tolerate this fool?!"

"SHHH!!!"

kidvelvet
    atheist
    kidvelvet's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    I see a troll badge in the

I see a troll badge in the near future...

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    just use the scientific method and think for yourself

Thats why I asked for

Submitted by NickB on February 25, 2008 - 10:04am.

Thats why I asked for 'irrefutable' if it can be refuted it is not irrefutable therefore it is invalid.

If Jesus was born today he would be institutionalized as a schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur.

you should be honest when you say you want irrefutable facts because if you are going to spew lies about time machines and bogus calculations based on more lies and misniterpration of data or useles quotes or refer to scam dogmas like darwinism or neo darwinism or whine about starlight or use stupid invented terms like species and macro-evolution or mention the big bang etc......then you can't handle the truth based in reality not ancient pagan concepts that worship nature as a mother or intelligent designer etc...

What are the facts? Is a 6,000 year age for the earth based on different facts than a billion year age for the earth? No, everyone is looking at the same facts. We are looking at the same fossils. We are looking at the same layers of sediment? We are looking at the same radiographic dating of rocks. No one disputes the facts. The difference comes from how those facts are interpreted. most scientists lies about their reports to promote their pagan religion of evolution.

Museums have fossils that are only a few decades old. For example, there is a museum that has a fossilized cowboy boot and a fossilized pickle from the 1950's. my point is it does not take very long for something to become fossilized.

Didn't it take millions and millions of years for dinosaurs to turn into oil? No. There is a refinery in Texas that takes in turkey carcasses and turns them into oil in three hours. It doesn't take millions of years to make oil. thats what atheists preach .  Given the right conditions of temperature, pressure, etc., it only takes a few hours

present day observation When Mount St. Helens erupted scientists observed thousands of layers of sediment, 30 feet thick, laid down in three hours. A lot of water (say from Noah's global flood), over a short time can easily create millions of rock layers. And what would we find in those rock layers? Lots of dead things killed by Noah's flood--which is exactly what we see.  so accoring the the facts and then checking the bible record it was notmillions of years but about 4500 years  and that makes sense given the fact the oldest living tree is about that age and the oldest reef aswell. not to mention creatures living today are represented in the layers of dirt fully formed and unchanged.

what about dating methods that give dates of millions of years?

There are about 100 methods of dating rocks based on measuring radioactive decay. The problem is that using these methods you'll probably get 100 different ages for the rock. One of the problems scientists face is picking the dating method that gives an age for the rock that is the age they want it to have. They'll test a rock, and if the test does not give the age they want, they try another test.

It's interesting that these same tests, when used on new rocks (from volcanos such as Mt. St. Helens) give ages for these new rocks that say they are millions of years old. That doesn't add up.

the evidence is everywhere you just do not want to hear facts that show you are a closet pagan who worships nature and gives all credit to creation and not the creator.

lol  say hi to your pet rock and dont forget to chuck it at your mirror

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    How long do we gotta listen to this idiot? LOL LOL LOL

how long will you prop  up your pagan religion of evolution as science?  you chump!

I posted a challenge to prove all aspects of evolution from nothing to particles to man over billions of years using the scientific method on this  athiest bitchnuggets only thread and noone has yet met my challenge including you!

and  you fail.......................yet again.

I accept your failure as a sign of defeat

now run along back to your cave you outcast

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Hmmm...

kidvelvet wrote:

*pokes fingers at cranial temples in a particularly hokey manner*

Hmmm, I sense some dissension in the ranks of RRS!

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    I see an atheist slapnut who worships nonliving things

Submitted by kidvelvet on April 14, 2010 - 2:22am.

of course you see a troll badge in the near future!  thats how the mind bubble of an atheist drone  operates you dont actually make predictions you based on science you lie and report data that suites your stupid agenda to promote your ancient pagan concept of evolution with a modern spinpreaching  the rock got hot and wet and then gave birth to crackhead atheist

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    *GROWL*

mind over matter wrote:

Submitted by kidvelvet on April 14, 2010 - 2:22am.

of course you see a troll badge in the near future!  thats how the mind bubble of an atheist drone  operates you dont actually make predictions you based on science you lie and report data that suites your stupid agenda to promote your ancient pagan concept of evolution with a modern spinpreaching  the rock got hot and wet and then gave birth to crackhead atheist

B166ER
    atheist
    B166ER's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    You contradicted yourself troll

no-mind troll wrote:
    YAHUWAH is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent

A single entity cannot be both omnipotent and omniscient.

If it is omniscient, then it knows everything that has and will happened, therefore there is fate and the deity cannot deviate from the path, therefore not omnipotent.

If it is omnipotent, then it can do anything, meaning no fate, therefore it cannot know what will happen and is therefore not omniscient.

Something could hypothetically be either omniscient OR omnipotent, but the same thing couldn't be both. They logically cancel each other out.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
    No Gods, No Masters!

B166ER
    atheist
    B166ER's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    no-mind troll wrote:of

no-mind troll wrote:

To No-Mind Troll: You do know about this invention called punctuation, right? It even makes sentences devoid of intelligence or sanity slightly readable. In your case, I don't see anything helping. But it couldn't hurt.

To the mods: I vote for No-Mind Troll to get a troll badge. He may think that what he has been spewing is "science" but anyone without severe brain damage knows otherwise.

No Gods, No Masters!

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Mind tricks never Matter!

B166ER wrote:

no-mind troll wrote:
    YAHUWAH is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent

A single entity cannot be both omnipotent and omniscient.

If it is omniscient, then it knows everything that has and will happened, therefore there is fate and the deity cannot deviate from the path, therefore not omnipotent.

If it is omnipotent, then it can do anything, meaning no fate, therefore it cannot know what will happen and is therefore not omniscient.

Something could hypothetically be either omniscient OR omnipotent, but the same thing couldn't be both. They logically cancel each other out.

Your post content may have been wasted, B166ER... see, MoM is just some spineless maggot who allows himself to be scared off by an image of an ANGRY Arctic Wolf. He isn't coming back anytime soon! He's too much of a nancy boy too! A whimpering manchild.... a grotesque freak of Christian philosophy; abject failure on behalf of our species' evolution.

Pay little heed to him!

(pssst! ....)

NoMoreCrazyPeople
    atheistSuperfan
    User is offlineOffline
    mind over matter wrote:how

mind over matter wrote:

how long will you prop  up your pagan religion of evolution as science?  you chump!

I posted a challenge to prove all aspects of evolution from nothing to particles to man over billions of years using the scientific method on this  athiest bitchnuggets only thread and noone has yet met my challenge including you!

Ok, well you can believe in whatever reality you wish.  The truth however is that the only thing you've been able to do here on this thread is prove how stupid you are.  Its a good thing I guess, better than censoring you that is, you do great work, you see now and into the future they will have historical documentation of how stupid you are, and how stupid people like you are.  This is great for our cause, we need idiots like you to showcase their stupidity to the world in formal discussion for record.   You see 1000 me's explaining how stupid you are will never be as effective as 1 you's demonstrating how stupid you are.  So a big round of applause, we should all raise our glass to this bafoon, this midless puppet, for it seems as though he will do much more for our cause than we ever could.  

Answers in Gene...
    High Level Donor
    Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    ContemptableWitness wrote:

ContemptableWitness wrote:

Quote:
    Science has proven through many different forms of radiocarbon dating that the world is 4.5 billion years old.

Not to be pedantic, but this is not correct. You're actually talking about radiometric dating, not radiocarbon dating. Normally I wouldn't say anything, but this is a very common misconception among creationists and it doesn't lend usefulness to the conversation to contribute to that misconception.

Well, I was going to let that one slide myself. However, if you do want to go there, I would observe that the OP did not properly qualify his question. It is fairly easy to prove that the earth has been here for 6,000 years. Dendrochronology would work for that much and can be synched to the carbon clock and varves.

How is that for being pedantic?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
    Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

pauljohntheskeptic
    atheistSilver Member
    User is offlineOffline
    Mind over Matter Troll Solves the Energy Crisis

mind over matter wrote:

Didn't it take millions and millions of years for dinosaurs to turn into oil? No. There is a refinery in Texas that takes in turkey carcasses and turns them into oil in three hours. It doesn't take millions of years to make oil. thats what atheists preach .  Given the right conditions of temperature, pressure, etc., it only takes a few hours

Now we just need billions of turkeys.

"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    idiots, assholes, and THUNDERCUNTS: Part Deux

MoM wrote:
    (never-ending fuckwittery)

HOTDAMN, man!

You are such a fuckin' coward!

I pay a great deal of money into RRS, monthly (: $3!); I EXPECT TO BE ENTERTAINED BY IDIOT TROLLS!

DarkSam
    DarkSam's picture
    User is offlineOffline

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

mind over matter wrote:

Ok, well you can believe in whatever reality you wish.  The truth however is that the only thing you've been able to do here on this thread is prove how stupid you are.  Its a good thing I guess, better than censoring you that is, you do great work, you see now and into the future they will have historical documentation of how stupid you are, and how stupid people like you are.  This is great for our cause, we need idiots like you to showcase their stupidity to the world in formal discussion for record.   You see 1000 me's explaining how stupid you are will never be as effective as 1 you's demonstrating how stupid you are.  So a big round of applause, we should all raise our glass to this bafoon, this midless puppet, for it seems as though he will do much more for our cause than we ever could.  

*clap clap*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot disprove the existance of God, but you also cannot disprove the existance of an all powerfull, incomprehesible, pink elephant that lives in the boot of my car.

butterbattle
    ModeratorSuperfan
    butterbattle's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    So uuuhh.....according to

So uuuhh.....according to the Bible, are we allowed to genetically modify turkeys so that they turn into oil faster?

Edit: Turkey is the new black!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

robj101
    atheist
    robj101's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Yes obvious troll is

Yes obvious troll is obvious. This one sems to be just plain dumb, that guy on the other thread seems wacky. Maybe paisley is playing them both with a split personality.

It's kinda fun, but, I would like more reasonable people to chat with now and then.

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    robj101 wrote:Yes obvious

robj101 wrote:

Yes obvious troll is obvious. This one sems to be just plain dumb, that guy on the other thread seems wacky. Maybe paisley is playing them both with a split personality.

It's kinda fun, but, I would like more reasonable people to chat with now and then.

You've got an Axe

I still has Tachi

Plus.... I think someone opened an NO2 tank in my computer room!

robj101
    atheist
    robj101's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Kapkao wrote:robj101

Kapkao wrote:

robj101 wrote:

You've got an Axe

I still has Tachi

Plus.... I think someone opened an NO2 tank in my computer room!

I have a spear as well, and some captain morgan private stock, and some bacardi as well if the capn' didn't do it.

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    PERV!

robj101 wrote:

I have a spear as well

eboni4leigh
    eboni4leigh's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    ooooooh, you are getting a

ooooooh, you are getting a bit on the testy side, getting a bit nasty, are you getting a little desperate?  the god virus that has infected your brain is showing it's true form because you have failed to give any evidence for this delusional god concept that you have sadly regretably been infected by.  Your posts are all fallacious and arrogant in the extreme and are indicative of the bible tyrant you serve. 

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    history of people places and events proves +6000year old earth

there no recorded history before approximately 4,000 B.C.The original YAHUWAHn scriptures dates creation, as we know it today, at approximately 4,000 B.C.  Thus, it was approximately 6,000 years ago that YAHUWAH, YAHUWSHUA CHRISTUW, created the heavens and the earth in 6-days.  It was 6,000 years ago that YAHUWSHUA ChristUW spoke the stars into existence.  It was 6,000 years ago that YAHUWSHUA spoke animals, fish, plants, and land into existence.  And it was 6,000 years ago that YAHUWAH formed man out of the dust of the earth. 

Such SCRIPTURAL claims seem absurd to modern pagan evolutionists, who have convinced themselves that the earth is billions of years old.  Ironically, they have absolutely NO EVIDENCE of such longevity. Evolutionists have sought out dishonest scientists, who distort the facts, use faulty testing methods, and make erroneous assumptions (unethically stating such assumptions as if they were facts). 

The 7th world-power will be the beast system, the kingdom of the antichrist.  This diabolical New World Order is quickly forming now (i.e., a universal religious view, global centralized government, a one-world economic system, a cashless society, etc.). the Word of our ELOAH YA AM is so concise on world history.  The original scriptures records the beginning of mankind at about 4,000 B.C., and secular history is eerily silent before 4,000 B.C. for those who claim to believe in evolution.  As an evolutionist, you should be extremely disturbed by this FACT. 

It is difficult to find much recorded history before 2,500 B.C., because the flood of Noah's day destroyed most of it.  How can evolutionists be so naive and foolish as to totally ignore this incredibly obvious fact?  There is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C.--no writings, no carved stones, no battles, no wars, no countries, no nothing!  It's as if mankind just suddenly began (which is exactly what the Bible teaches happened).  YAHUWAH created man out of the dirt, the elements, of the earth. 

There were no humans before approximately 4,000 B.C.  Hard to imagine?  Why should it be?  There is no history to indicate that humans existed prior to 4,000 B.C.  This fact is irrefutable.  Oh sure, some stubborn evolutionists are going to start talking about carbon-dating, archeological findings, etc.  BUT, the bottom line is that the history of mankind should be traceable far beyond 4,000 B.C., going back million of years IF evolution were true. 

There are no "primitive" languages. All languages have a system of sounds, words, and sentences that can adequately communicate the content of culture. This is evidence of a divine Creator. The languages of the so-called "primitive" peoples are often very complex in their grammatical structures. If mankind had advanced through an evolutionary process, then there should still be developing languages today!!!!

cj
    atheistRational VIP!
    cj's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    mind over matter

mind over matter wrote:

<blah, blah, blah...>

There are no "primitive" languages. All languages have a system of sounds, words, and sentences that can adequately communicate the content of culture. This is evidence of a divine Creator. The languages of the so-called "primitive" peoples are often very complex in their grammatical structures. If mankind had advanced through an evolutionary process, then there should still be developing languages today!!!!

There are primitive languages, and new languages today.  They are called Creole languages.  I'd refer you to a book on the subject, but you wouldn't read it, couldn't understand it, and it would be a waste of my time. 

Also, language is evolving all the time as well.  The English we speak now is not the English of Chaucer or Shakespeare.  And I'll bet in less than another century, the English our great-great-grandchildren speak is not what we are speaking now.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

butterbattle
    ModeratorSuperfan
    butterbattle's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    (No subject)

robj101
    atheist
    robj101's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    6000 years was not enough

6000 years was not enough time to make 6 billion people. Do the math, and when you do, make sure to take disease, famine, war etc into account.

There is absolutely no way! Yes I said absolutely. I didn't need science, or pen and paper or anything to figure that out. Just common sense and a little thought.

/looks around for Blake.

People most likely started out as little tribal groups, language was not universal. If someone had a good idea it didn't get far. early on there were not 6 billion people with cellphones or any other form of communication. These little tribal groups probably fought each other quite often. Their little petty "religious" or "spiritual" beliefs would have clashed so often. No knowledge of medicine, average lifespan of 30 years or less etc. No electricity, no heating and cooling, no guns, or even bow and arrow early on for hunting. Many starved, many were sacrificed, many died of a common cold that turned into pneumonia, ingrown toenails, and bad teeth. They still die of these today but not on a mass scale like it was. I could go on and on. Think!

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    atheist chump with chimp envy does not understand time

All radiometric 'proofs' are based on fallible isotope methods and cannot be used to find the true age of the earth. They are only guesstimations.

the reasoning behind the 4.5 Byr age for the earth has its roots in the preconceived idea that Earth has to be about that old to fit into the evolutionary theory for the formation of the solar system. Data massaging, the biased selection of results, the use of unsound statistical techniques, the lack experiment repetition, and the blatant use of selective (non-representative) samples, all combine to remove our confidence in the findings.

around 2500 BC (4,500 years ago) the worldwide Flood reduced the world population to eight people.    But if we assume that the population doubles every 150 years, we see, that starting with only Noah and his family in 2500 BC, 4,500 years is more than enough time for the present population to reach 6.5 billion.

stupid evolutionists are always telling us that humans have been around for hundreds of thousands of years. If we did assume that humans have been around for 50,000 years and if we were to use the calculations above, there would have been 332 doublings, and the world’s population would be a staggering figure—a one followed by 100 zeros; that is

This figure is truly unimaginable

mathematical logic for a young age of the earth, from two people, created around 6,000 years ago, and then the eight people, preserved on the Ark about 4,500 years ago, the world’s population could have grown to the extent we now see it—over 6.5 billion.

With such a population clearly possible (and probable) in just a few thousand years, we could actually ask the question, “If humans were around millions of years ago, why is the population so small?”

At this moment in our history, our population (6 billion people) grows by an extra 1.7% each year—this is called a growth rate.  That means that each year,  for every thousand people that live on Earth, an extra 17 people are added.  That doesn’t sound like much, but there are over six billion (6,000,000,000) people living on Earth today.  So there are over 100 million people being added every year!

If humans were around for a million years and the population grew by 1.7% each year, how many people would there be?  Our calculations tell us that there would be a huge number—about 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (one followed by 43 zeroes) on Earth today.  But wait!  Earlier I said there are only six billion people on Earth today!  Six billion, which has nine zeroes, is tiny compared to a number with 43 zeros (for short, we can write this as 1043)!  So where are all the people? you dumb ass!

The missing number of people is not the only problem if we believe humans have lived on Earth for a million years.  STUPID evolutionists say that during a time they call the ‘Stone Age’, there were between one million and 10 million people.  Now that should mean that there are a lot of bodies buried in the ground!  With so many buried bodies, we should have found many more than we have today.  If we believe that these bodies would have disintegrated by now, then we should at least be finding the artefacts (man-made objects) that were buried with them.  Not only are we not finding many bones, but we are not finding the number of artefacts that would have been buried with so many dead bodies!

in the timescale and events of the original scriptures of YAHUWAH, we learn that early in our history YAHUWAH sent a worldwide Flood that killed the wicked people on Earth.  There were only eight survivors of this event: Noah and his wife, Japheth and his wife, Shem and his wife, and Ham and his wife—that makes eight in total.   The population of the earth started again with them!

Noah and his wife were the first generation after the Flood.  Their sons (Japheth, Shem and Ham) and their wives are the second generation.  Their children are the third generation (Japheth had seven sons, Shem had five and Ham had four, and we don’t know how many daughters each had!), and so on.  With every new generation, the number of people increased.  The number got larger when their children had children, and larger still when those children had children!  As we saw when we doubled numbers on the calculator, growing numbers makes large numbers very quickly.

If the current growth rate in number of people (1.7% per year) stretched back to Noah’s time, we would now have over sixty thousand billion billion billion (6 with 31 zeroes after it).  We cannot imagine that many people; it’s a gigantic number!  We need less than a third of the current growth rate to get all the people we have.  This allows for wars, diseases and famines that might have slowed down population growth in the past.  Thinking about population growth supports what the Bible tells us about our new beginning with Noah’s family.

The original scriptures of YAHUWAH is more than the story of YAHUWSHUA; it is also the story of our history before year 1 C E(AD) the time of YAHUWSHUA, from the very first day of creation through the spoken living WORD of YAHUWAH

The original scriptures of YAHUWAH tells us that YAHUWAH judged the whole Earth with a flood ( which is still represented by the remaining ocean basins seen in present day) about 4,500 years ago, killing every person except Noah and his family.  Every one of the six billion people alive today is descended from this family! You can verify this fact through all nations being of one blood scattered throughout the earth today.

Lies in the School Textbooks

*A lot of people are led to believe that the universe is 20 billion years old, and the earth is 4.6 billion years old. This is not true. A lot of observations have been made by scientists who prove the universe and earth is 6-10,000 years old. ...

*The earth is slowing down 1/1000 of a second each year. At that rate, 1 billion years ago the earth would have been spinning so fast that it would have flattened like a pancake because of the centrifugal force. .....*As the earth’s rotation is slowing down, the moon is gradually receding from earth about 2 inches a year. At that rate, 1 million years ago the moon would have been so close to the earth that it would have fallen into our planet because of the gravitational pull. Also the moon would have been so close that the tides on earth would have been much higher, and would have eroded away the continents and destroyed life.       etc...............................................................

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    ignore and rant, ignore and rant,ignore and rant, ignorant chump

DarkSam's picture  I am  eats green eggs and spam

Submitted by DarkSam on April 14, 2010 - 7:10pm.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

mind over matter wrote:

ignore and rant, ignore and rant, ignore and rant, ignore and rant, ignore and rant, ignore and rant, ignore and rant, ignore and rant, ignore and rant,

now run along back to your void from whence you believe you evolved. YES indeed let the record show you are a true failed rebel drone parrot of the dogma of pagan concepts of origins.

you like talking about science and reality? lol

you cannot handle reality because you prefer science fiction preached by closet pagans higher up in the humanist ass chain. 

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    yet another ignore and rant cry for attention by a chump!!

mind over matter wrote:how

Submitted by NoMoreCrazyPeople on April 14, 2010 - 5:49am.

mind over matter wrote:

-------------->>LOL

I do not make wishes to believe in reality.  And the truth is that the only thing you've been able to do here on this thread is prove what a chump with chimp envy you really are.

now run along back to your void !!!!! from where you believe you evolved from.   lol    lol  lol lol lol  failed rebel drone in the atheist ass chain.

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    robj101 wrote:6000 years was

robj101 wrote:

6000 years was not enough time to make 6 billion people. Do the math, and when you do, make sure to take disease, famine, war etc into account.

There is absolutely no way! Yes I said absolutely. I didn't need science, or pen and paper or anything to figure that out. Just common sense and a little thought.

/looks around for Blake.

People most likely started out as little tribal groups, language was not universal. If someone had a good idea it didn't get far. early on there were not 6 billion people with cellphones or any other form of communication. These little tribal groups probably fought each other quite often. Their little petty "religious" or "spiritual" beliefs would have clashed so often. No knowledge of medicine, average lifespan of 30 years or less etc. No electricity, no heating and cooling, no guns, or even bow and arrow early on for hunting. Many starved, many were sacrificed, many died of a common cold that turned into pneumonia, ingrown toenails, and bad teeth. They still die of these today but not on a mass scale like it was. I could go on and on. Think!

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    mind over matter

mind over matter wrote:

-------------->>LOL

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    this thread is full of mind bubbles full of methane crass gas !!

mind over matter wrote:The

Submitted by NoMoreCrazyPeople on April 11, 2010 - 4:26pm.

mind over matter wrote:

The truth is that people who believe in billions-of-years do so because they are intimidated by the opinions of the biased scientific majority, rather than on observable scientific facts. They have chosen to place their trust in the fallible opinions of men who are driven by the ulterior motive of denying YAHUWAH's existence so they can feel justified living immoral lives,--------------------->>>meaning they ignore the inner voice /spirit of grace vs the spirit of sin which is imprinted into your nature as temptation

mind over matter wrote:

I can see satan in you------------------------------->Yes I said that because you are of the spirit of satan , AND I  said I can see that spirit of the accuser and opposer in you.   IT is clear your openly admit you are not of the spirit of YAHUWAH so by your own admission you are exposed as a child of satan ! you judge yourself to be of the glory of YAHUWAH by your own standards which are futile and petty.

I have to further touch on this again because it really makes me boil.--------------> well then why don't you just evaporate already???

Just to put in context:  I'm a carpenter by trade and musician for fun, I live in a humble rancher I fixed up.  My girlfriend is coming home tomorow from a family trip to mexico for our 2 year anniversary, we've known eachother for about 10 years now.  We have a dog and a kitten. I have a niece and nephew that I visit everymonth, the girl my princess (4) has truly made me a better person just from being around her.  I'm sitting here in my studio/office recording some piano loops, sunny day in Vancouver and I flip to the forum and I have this ignorant fucking prick telling me I am immoral and he see's satan in my life.  I think to myself, what kind of peice of shit would say this, to anyone, and represent himself this way. --------------->>>>> I have this ignorant fucking prick telling me I am immoral and he see's satan in my life. what kind of peice of shit would say this??????????   lol   poor atheist croc o shit tears  example of grace.

The only awnser is someone completely lost, utterly delusional, and logically impotent.  Someone who's base argument is that satan is at work in everyone who disagrees with him.------------------------>>>>>>Noooo  not with me. with YAHUWAH and yes the SPIRIT  of the accuser and liar IS at work in you! you fool!

This is complete dellusion, and theirs no need for any arguing with these types.----------->   lol  yes retreat back to your rancho relaxo, keep telling yourself you are fullfilled in eternity as a mortal dot in time soon to be erased from the book of  life based on your own living testimony. you think life is a cozy afternoon without aging sickness and death? you need to learn respect for the CREATOR not HIS creation. lest you find yourself wanting because I made you boil.  don't worry ,... not all LOVE is tough love. you just need to learn how to measure the knowledge of good and evil through the gift of free will.

oh and you still failed to meet my posted challenge through the scientific  method!!!! you cry baby!!

I accept your failure as another sign of another admission of defeat by your atheist alliance.

please keep up the intelligent design as you fail to prove no need of intelligent design.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

mind over matter
    Theist
    User is offlineOffline
    idiots, assholes, and THUNDERCUNTS: the end

Kapkao's picture face of a SLAPNUT!!!!!!! the before clip

idiots, assholes, and THUNDERCUNTS: Part Deux

Submitted by Kapkao on April 14, 2010 - 10:40am.

MoM wrote:
    Kapkao wrote (never-ending fuckwittery)-------------------->yes  a misquote used to spread misinformation and bear false witness.   that is the typical lie used by drone minions of satans ass
      PLEASE REFER above -> to the pic of face of slapnut!

HOTDAMN, man!

You are such a fuckin' coward!----------------------------->>>why?   this thread is annonymouse for a good reason. I don't see you posting all your personal info while you label me a coward for posting a challenge to all you atheist chumps with chimp envy. you cannot intimmidate flies from shit with your ignore and rants for atttention.  and by you calling me "such a fuckin' coward" only  means you are not qualified to meet my posted challenge using the scientific method!

it does demonstrate that you are a bichnugget drone pawn bottomfeeder  on the humanist ass chain of evolution.

If you are so brave and not a coward? then why are waiting to die through aging sickness.  You must surely believe oblivion is where its at? whats keeping you from your blissful oblivion? OH?  thats right you dont wannabe nothing for nothing! you would rather be something for nothing! only your flaw is you consider yourself something from nothing whence you came!~

too bad all you choose to accept is based in nothing.  which is what you bring to this thread as a nothing more.

you are useless to your lost cause!   thanks for playing dumb!in your post, you represent all the atheist closet pagans on this thread with your posturing and pittiful excuse for a post in response to my challenge to prove your satanic fantasy is based in reality.

please keep up the ignore and rants on behalf of your humanist clown posse