Prove to me the world is 6000 years old

NickB
High Level DonorSpecial Agent
NickB's picture
User is offlineOffline
Prove to me the world is 6000 years old

Science has proven through many different forms of radiocarbon dating that the world is 4.5 billion years old. In the face of all this evidence creationist persist that our earth is 6000 years old. To this day I have not seen a shred of evidence to support the assertion that the earth is 6000 years old. I do not want to sit here and argue some irrational theist about the Earths age all I want is proof that the Earth is 6000 years old. So to anybody that can prove to me that the Earth is 6000 years old I will give $6,000. When I say proof I mean irrefutable evidence that is based on logic not faith so in other words no bible quotes.

P.S. I am completely serious about this.

If Jesus was born today he would be institutionalized as a schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur.

mind over matter
Theist
mind over matter's picture
User is offlineOffline
chump who thinks like a chimp

what I post speaks my mind. just as when you use quotes or even the pagan concept of evolution it speaks yours!

probability of even one single protein molecule consisting of 200 amino acids arising spontaneously by chance is 1 in 10260" -says you

nice fiction but that does not demonstrate science. atheist definetly thrive on chance ,and what if's, and could have, and perhaps, and maybe, and my favorite atheist spin is we believe that given enough time, etc.....

quoting a statistic on paper does not demonstrat the act of life emerging from none living matter. and inventing lies to support your false claims about millions and billions of unseen years is just pathetic. sure you may be able to solve a murder mystery but that does not mean you know what happend beyond recorded history.  you look at fossils and the layers of post  GLOBAL FLOOD deposited strata and then apply your atheist analogy. lol

you have never seen life come from non living matter, you have never seen time beyond your lifespan, you have never seen a human change into a werewolf or superhero like in the X-men etc...,you have never seen matter form from nothing, you have never seen a missing link even though think you are one,you have never seen anything that is clearly designed that is the product of evolution, etc... I can go on and on because you are willing to wait millions of years but we both know you dont have the time so you will just play your little pagan origins card and act as if you have the scientific method to support you arrogance. when it is clear you are pushing a satanic agenda in futilty.

evidence that YAHUWAH ELOAH YA AM exists is that we can see Him in His creation. The concept and design of our universe necessitate the need an intelligent designer in fact a supernatural intelligent designer beyond/outside of  matter , space and/over time.The best evidence for YAHUWAH ELOAH ALMIGHTYincludes documented historical evidence, viewing the creation, and the testimony of YAHUWSHUA who comes in the name of  YAHUWAH

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and ELOAHhead, so that they are without excuse. . .”
To fully accept the conclusion that we have good evidence for YAHUWAH's existence, we need to lay aside our presuppositions and evaluate the evidence at face value. Many have set out to prove that YAHUWAH did not exist and after examining the evidence have instead found that YAHUWAH does exist.  YAHUWAH = HE WHO IS SELF EXISTENT or ETERNAL

evolution is not based in science. you think you are wise to say you know better but you are just being a smart ass belittling what I posted which is merely facts  based on real science and repeating them is fair.

show the origin of life and matter in space over time through the scientific method WITHOUT exposing youself in fact that you ARE of the spirit of satan as a liar and accuser:

atheist terminology falling under the stupid invented term EVOLUTION:which is being preached in maistream media

Cosmic, chemical, stellar and planetary, organic, macro and micro -------evolution. dont play stupid they are all connected under the scam of evolution even if you ignore most of them because you cannot grasp the big picture. that does not mean they are all not a part of your unoriginal pagan religion of origins.

Cosmic evolution involves the origin of the universe, time and matter itself. The Big Bang theory falls within this discipline of evolution.

Chemical evolution involves the origin of complex elements. This discipline also attempts to explain the process in which those elements formed.

Stellar and planetary evolution is the discipline used to explain the origin of the stars and planets. This is distinct from cosmic evolution, yet, at times, overlaps it.

Organic evolution attempts to explain the origin of living matter. Those in origin of life studies most often focus on this discipline of evolution.

The two final disciplines of evolution are also the most often confused by people. They are macro-evolution and micro-evolution. Micro-evolution states that all living organisms experience mutations and have the ability to develop genetic adaptations. The difference between this and macro-evolution is that micro-evolution only deals with mutations within a species. Macro-evolution, on the other hand, states that such adaptations and mutations allow new species to form. Also micro changes can be observed with the scientific method. While all the other terms are imaginary and preached as religious fact without question or basis in science or common sense.
fact
Evolution is an ancient pagan concept (MAN MADE RELIGION)where people worship nature / creation instead of a CREATOR or they invent idols based on nature/creation
the theory of evolution has been with us for a very, very long time. It actually comes from ancient pagan religious beliefs that continue to be reflected in many religious traditions around the globe today. It has been documented that many ancient pagan teachers and philosophers believed that the universe spontaneously evolved by itself, that the universe is millions of years old, that humans once resembled fish, and that all living things continue to evolve.
ABIOGENESIS:nonliving origin belief
1. (noun) abiogenesis, autogenesis, autogeny, spontaneous generation
a hypothetical organic phenomenon by which living organisms are created from nonliving matter. Abiogenesis is the idea of life originating from non-living material (non-life). This concept has expanded a great deal as mankind’s understanding of science has grown, but all forms of abiogenesis have one thing in common: they are all scientifically unsupportable. There have been no experiments demonstrating abiogenesis in action. It has never been observed in a natural or artificial environment. Conditions believed to have existed on earth are either incapable of producing the building blocks needed, or self-contradictory. No evidence has been found suggesting where or when such life might have generated. In fact, everything we know of science today seems to indicate that abiogenesis could not have happened under any naturally possible conditions.

look with love from above
the desire to live is the desire to live forever
you did not evolve never did and never will
True science is always provable, theoretical science never is.

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
From talkorigins:Quote: The

From talkorigins:

Quote:

The age of the oldest living thing does not indicate dates of events happening before it. It merely shows that no global cataclysm happened less than 4900 years ago. 

Tree rings give an unbroken record back more than 11,000 years (Becker and Kromer 1993; Becker et al. 1991; Stuiver et al. 1986). A worldwide cataclysm during that time would have broken the tree ring record. 

The King Clone creosote bush in the Mojave Desert is 11,700 years old.

Which are quotes from here 

Quote:

What does the age of a tree have to do with the age of the earth? If, in fact, the oldest tree is 4300 years old, so what? Perhaps Dr. Hovind is impressed by the fact that such a tree would have sprouted at about the time Noah's flood ended. If that is the case, then it is time for a reality check.

It might interest you to know that trees go back at least 8000 years without being disturbed by Noah's flood! Dr. Charles Ferguson of the University of Arizona has, by matching up overlapping tree rings of living and dead bristlecone pines, carefully built a tree ring sequence going back to 6273 BC (Popular Science, November 1979, p.76). It turns out that such things as rainfall, floods, glacial activity, atmospheric pressure, volcanic activity, and even variations in nearby stream flows show up in the rings. We could add disease and excessive activity by pests to that list.

Different locations on the mountain also affect tree growth in that factors such as temperature, moisture, soil thickness, soil type, susceptibility to fire, susceptibility to wind, and the amount of sunlight received vary, sometimes dramatically. For example, a tree growing near a stream would be less susceptible to the effects of drought. Even the genetic inheritance of a tree plays a role in that it will magnify or retard the above factors. Thus, even trees on the same mountain, of the same species, don't always cross-date as nicely as one might think.

Creationists sometimes seize upon such isolated facts in their desperate bid to discredit tree-ring dating. They either don't understand--or don't want to understand--that careful statistical studies have settled the issue beyond a reasonable doubt.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
mind over matter wrote:sure

mind over matter wrote:
sure you may be able to solve a murder mystery but that does not mean you know what happend beyond recorded history.

Is it impossible to know what happened beyond recorded history? 

Quote:
you have never seen life come from non living matter, you have never seen time beyond your lifespan, you have never seen a human change into a werewolf or superhero like in the X-men etc...,you have never seen matter form from nothing,

That's correct. I have never seen any of those things.

Quote:
you have never seen a missing link even though think you are one,

It's not that I *think* I am one. All organisms, in evolutionary theory, are missing links, by definition. Asking for "transitional forms" between "base forms" is not an accurate representation of evolution; it presupposes Creationism.

Quote:
evidence that YAHUWAH ELOAH YA AM exists is that we can see Him in His creation. The concept and design of our universe necessitate the need an intelligent designer in fact a supernatural intelligent designer beyond/outside of  matter , space and/over time.

How?

Quote:
The best evidence for YAHUWAH ELOAH ALMIGHTYincludes documented historical evidence, viewing the creation, and the testimony of YAHUWSHUA who comes in the name of  YAHUWAH

Such as?

Quote:
To fully accept the conclusion that we have good evidence for YAHUWAH's existence, we need to lay aside our presuppositions and evaluate the evidence at face value.

Could you give me an example of this evidence?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

DarkSam
DarkSam's picture
User is offlineOffline
Life spontaniously arising

mindovermatter, Life spontaniously arising on a planet may be like a billion to one. But there are trillions of stars and planets in our known universe. So a billion to one chance for a planet would mean much life has already spontaniously been created from non living matter on millions, if not billions of planets. You see, so if there is a minute chance of life spontaniously arising on a planet, that would mean there are many planets where life has already risen. A billion to one becomes quite a large chance when it comes to our universe. It's no chance we happen to exist on a planet were life has come about as we could hardly exist on one that life had not.

The universe is not a design, it does not need a designer. Look into the sky at night, do the stars look like they have been placed there by an artist, or just randomly scatter all over the place? The desire to live is not the desire to live for ever. I want to live a happy life but I do want to eventually die. Living forever would be quite hard mentaly and phisically.

Evolution is not a religion. Ok so perhaps there is an ancient pagan religion that worships nature. But evolution, modern evolution is not about worshiping anything. It is a theory ( or fact depending on your veiwpoint) on how species over millons of years become another type of species or how one species evolves from another.

You relise that DNA is actually not as complex as you think. It is made up of only 4 chemical bases and much is known about how new DNA is created and read. Amino acids have also been found on asteroids. The difference between science and religion: In science if the facts don't fit the theory, the theory is tossed out. In religion if the facts don't fit the theory, the facts are tossed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cannot disprove the existance of God, but you also cannot disprove the existance of an all powerfull, incomprehesible, pink elephant that lives in the boot of my car.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
nah

BobSpence1 wrote:

mind over matter wrote:

"we die to evolve" is one way to express it.

so if you die you claim that you are infact evolving? lol

Why am I not surprised at such a response?

Individuals do NOT evolve. Groups do, as some members die, and are replaced by newly born/hatched ones.

Is that too hard a concept either of your brain cells to grasp?

Nah, if he had two to rub together, he'd start a fire.  Must be only one and a half.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

BobSpence
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
DarkSam

DarkSam wrote:

mindovermatter, Life spontaniously arising on a planet may be like a billion to one. But there are trillions of stars and planets in our known universe. So a billion to one chance for a planet would mean much life has already spontaniously been created from non living matter on millions, if not billions of planets. You see, so if there is a minute chance of life spontaniously arising on a planet, that would mean there are many planets where life has already risen. A billion to one becomes quite a large chance when it comes to our universe. It's no chance we happen to exist on a planet were life has come about as we could hardly exist on one that life had not. The universe is not a design, it does not need a designer. Look into the sky at night, do the stars look like they have been placed there by an artist, or just randomly scatter all over the place? The desire to live is not the desire to live for ever. I want to live a happy life but I do want to eventually die. Living forever would be quite hard mentaly and phisically. Evolution is not a religion. Ok so perhaps there is an ancient pagan religion that worships nature. But evolution, modern evolution is not about worshiping anything. It is a theory ( or fact depending on your veiwpoint) on how species over millons of years become another type of species or how one species evolves from another. You relise that DNA is actually not as complex as you think. It is made up of only 4 chemical bases and much is known about how new DNA is created and read. Amino acids have also been found on asteroids. The difference between science and religion: In science if the facts don't fit the theory, the theory is tossed out. In religion if the facts don't fit the theory, the facts are tossed out.

I might add that all the possible forms of copying error have been observed in DNA replication when cells divide. 

These include duplication and deletion of individual bases and sequences, relocation of whole sequences to different places on the DNA chain, or even copying to a different chain.

So there is nothing to prevent any DNA sequence from eventually mutating into any other. The only constraint is that each step along the way must be able to survive and breed. Since many of these changes are neutral or mildly positive, that is not a severe constraint.

However, the need for changes to proceed step-by-step explains why many features of our bodies are less than ideal, such as our eyes, which in many respects are inferior to the eyes of the octopus. We have the blood vessels supplying the cells of our retina on the side facing the lens, so they partially interfere with our vision, whereas the octopus has them on the other side. Such facts are strong arguments against an intelligent designer.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:From

BobSpence1 wrote:

From talkorigins:

Quote:

The age of the oldest living thing does not indicate dates of events happening before it. It merely shows that no global cataclysm happened less than 4900 years ago. 

Tree rings give an unbroken record back more than 11,000 years (Becker and Kromer 1993; Becker et al. 1991; Stuiver et al. 1986). A worldwide cataclysm during that time would have broken the tree ring record. 

The King Clone creosote bush in the Mojave Desert is 11,700 years old.

Which are quotes from here 

Quote:

What does the age of a tree have to do with the age of the earth? If, in fact, the oldest tree is 4300 years old, so what? Perhaps Dr. Hovind is impressed by the fact that such a tree would have sprouted at about the time Noah's flood ended. If that is the case, then it is time for a reality check.

It might interest you to know that trees go back at least 8000 years without being disturbed by Noah's flood! Dr. Charles Ferguson of the University of Arizona has, by matching up overlapping tree rings of living and dead bristlecone pines, carefully built a tree ring sequence going back to 6273 BC (Popular Science, November 1979, p.76). It turns out that such things as rainfall, floods, glacial activity, atmospheric pressure, volcanic activity, and even variations in nearby stream flows show up in the rings. We could add disease and excessive activity by pests to that list.

Different locations on the mountain also affect tree growth in that factors such as temperature, moisture, soil thickness, soil type, susceptibility to fire, susceptibility to wind, and the amount of sunlight received vary, sometimes dramatically. For example, a tree growing near a stream would be less susceptible to the effects of drought. Even the genetic inheritance of a tree plays a role in that it will magnify or retard the above factors. Thus, even trees on the same mountain, of the same species, don't always cross-date as nicely as one might think.

Creationists sometimes seize upon such isolated facts in their desperate bid to discredit tree-ring dating. They either don't understand--or don't want to understand--that careful statistical studies have settled the issue beyond a reasonable doubt.

I just have to name drop.  My husband used to work at the Dendrochronology Lab at the University of AZ in Tucson as a research assistant.  I met Dr. Charles Ferguson there while he was a professor emeritus.  His blazer had elbow patches - and he smoked a pipe - very nice if somewhat absent minded - satisfied every professorial stereotype.

The amount of data required to create the cross-dating is astounding.  There were bookcases full of graphs charting and comparing the various samples.  They were sent data from around the world.  They were also creating some of the early climate models using tree ring data for validation.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

BobSpence
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
That is cool, cj.For

That is cool, cj.

For something even 'cooler':

I might add, for our guest's consideration, that we have ice-core data from Antarctica showing identifiable yearly cycles going back quite a way...

see http://www.daviesand.com/Choices/Precautionary_Planning/New_Data/

and http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/warnings/stories/

and http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2005/11/650000-years-of-greenhouse-gas-concentrations/

I think 650000 years is slightly in excess of 6000. It would require truly massive errors to make that order of error, and in fact the data is pretty consistent with lots of other data, so that is unlikely.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:That is

BobSpence1 wrote:

That is cool, cj.

I might add, for our guest's consideration, that we have ice-core data from Antarctica showing identifiable yearly cycles going back quite a way...

and http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2005/11/650000-years-of-greenhouse-gas-concentrations/

I think 650000 years is slightly in excess of 6000. It would require truly massive errors to make that order of error, and in fact the data is pretty consistent with lots of other data, so that is unlikely.

Nnnnnn.........ice.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bob, it's no use...

BobSpence1 wrote:

I think you are giving the copy and paste bandit too much credit. No amount of mutually supportive evidence will ever convince him of anything besides what he already thinks, which boils down to three words if you're sane, or one if you're, like him, a creanderthal: goddidit. With the level of ignorance about EVERYTHING he has so far displayed, I don't even think he's capable of understanding most of the points we're making. And this is if he has even read any of our posts and isn't just coming back simply to do his copy and paste bandit duty.

One question to Mind over Matter (the copy and paste bandit):

Are you taking any of Bill Dembski's courses at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary?

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2009/08/so_thats_where_some_of_our_tro.php

http://www.designinference.com/teaching/teaching.htm

It would explain a lot.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

D33PPURPLE
atheist
User is offlineOffline
mind over matter

mind over matter wrote:

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE
AGAINST EVOLUTION  is my first point

quick recap of atheist foundation 
The word 'evolution' is used in the following contexts:

Conclusion
Darwin said, "If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down."
  After well over a hundred years of intense scientific research and investigation, we must conclude that no-one has shown how the human eye could have come into existence by numerous, successive slight modifications. By using Darwin's own criteria and viewing the other aspects of science that relate to evolution we can conclude that Darwin's humanist/athiest theory has broken down.  "For since the creation of the world YAHUWAH's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that HUMANS (especially humanist/atheist/pagans) are without excuse"

phenomena which conflict with the evolutionary idea that the universe is billions of years old  "my second point"

1. Comets disintegrate too quickly.    2. Not enough mud on the sea floor.    3. Not enough sodium in the sea.    4. Earth's magnetic field is decaying too fast.   

5. Many strata are too tightly bent.    6. Injected sandstone shortens geologic 'ages'.    7. Fossil radioactivity shortens geologic 'ages' to a few years.

8. Helium in the wrong places.    9. Not enough Stone Age skeletons.    10. Agriculture is too recent.    11. History is too short.

References

1. Steidl, P.F., 'Planets, comets, and asteroids', Design and Origins in Astronomy, G. Mulfinger, ed., Creation Research Society Books (1983), 5093 Williamsport Drive, Norcross, GA 30092, pp. 73-106.
  2. Whipple, F.L., 'Background of modern comet theory', Nature 263 (2 September 1976), p. 15.
  3. Gordeyev, V.V. et al, 'The average chemical composition of suspensions in the world's rivers and the supply of sediments to the ocean by streams', Dockl. Akad, Nauk. SSSR 238 (1980), p. 150.
  4. Hay, W.W., et al, 'Mass/age distribution and composition of sediments on the ocean floor and the global rate of subduction', Journal of Geophysical Research, 93, No. B12 (10 December 1988), pp. 14,933-14,940.
  5. Maybeck, M., 'Concentrations des eaux fluviales en elements majeurs et apports en solution aux oceans', Rev. de Geol. Dyn. Geogr. Phys. 21 (1979), p. 215.
  6. Sayles, F.L. and Mangelsdorf, P.C., 'Cation-exchange characteristics of Amazon River suspended sediment and its reaction with seawater', Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 41 (1979), p. 767.
  7. Austin, S.A. and Humphreys, D.R., 'The sea's missing salt: a dilemma for evolutionists', Proc. 2nd Internat. Conf. on Creationism, Vol. II, Creation Science Fellowship (1990) pp. 17-31. Address in ref. 12.
  8. Austin, S.A., 'Evolution: the oceans say no!', ICR Impact, No. 8 (October 1973). Institute for Creation Research, address in ref. 2.
  9. Merrill, R.T. and McElhinney, M.W., The Earth's Magnetic Field, Academic Press (1983), London, pp. 101-106.
  10. Humphreys, D.R., 'Reversals of the earth's magnetic field during the Genesis flood', Proc. 1st Internat. Conf. on Creationism (Aug. 1986, Pittsburgh), Creation Science Fellowship (1987) 362 Ashland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15228, Vol. II, pp. 113-126.
  11. Coe, R.S., Prvot, M., and Camps, P., 'New evidence for extraordinary change of the geomagnetic field during a reversal', Nature 374 (20 April 1995), pp. 687-92.
  12. Humphreys, D.R., 'Physical mechanism for reversals of the earth's magnetic field during the flood', Proc. 2nd Internat. Conf. on Creationism, Vol. II, Creation Science Fellowship (1990), pp. 129-142, address in ref. 12.
  13. Austin, S.A. and Morris, J.D., 'Tight folds and clastic dikes as evidence for rapid deposition and deformation of two very thick stratigraphic sequences', Proc. 1st Internat. Conf. on Creationism, Vol. II, Creation Science Fellowship (1986), pp. 3-15, address in ref. 12.
  14. ibid, pp. 11-12.
  15. Gentry, R.V., 'Radioactive halos', Annual Review of Nuclear Science 23 (1973) pp. 347-362.
  16. Gentry, R.V. et. al., 'Radiohalos in coalified wood: new evidence relating to time of uranium introduction and coalification', Science 194 (15 October 1976) pp. 315-318.
  17. Gentry, R.V., 'Radiohalos in a Radiochronological and cosmological perspective', Science 184 (5 April 1974), pp. 62-66.
  18. Gentry, R.V., Creation's Tiny Mystery, Earth Science Associates (1986), P.O. Box 12067, Knoxville, TN 37912-0067, pp. 23-37, 51-59, 61-62.
  19. Vardiman, L., The Age of the Earth's Atmosphere: a study of the helium flux through the atmosphere, Institute for Creation Research (1990), P.O. Box 2667, El Cajon, CA 92021.
  20. Gentry, R.V. et al, 'Differential helium retention in zircons: implications for nuclear waste management', Geophys. Res. Lett. 9, (October 1982), 1129-1130. See also ref. 20, pp. 169-170.
  21. Deevey, E.S., 'The human population', Scientific American 203 (September 1960), pp. 194-204.
  22. Marshak, A., 'Exploring the mind of Ice Age man', National Geographic 147 (January 1975), pp. 64-89.
  23. Dritt, J.O., 'Man's earliest beginnings: discrepancies in the evolutionary timetable', Proc. 2nd Internat. Conf. on Creationism, Vol. I., Creation Science Fellowship (1990), pp. 73-78, address in ref. 12.

Lol, you cite Hoyle's quote as valid. Ever heard of Hoyle's fallacy? Yup, you just cited a fallacy as proof of Creationism. Anyway, your points are crap. The Second Law of Thermodynamics? Haha, that only applies to closed systems THAT IN REALITY DO NOT EXIST. Sorry, but we are in an open system. A viable system for the eye has already been proposed...etc. Try again.

"The Chaplain had mastered, in a moment of divine intuition, the handy technique of protective rationalization and he was exhilarated by his discovery. It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. Just no Character."

"He...had gone down in flames...on the seventh day, while God was resting"

"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You should be taken outside and shot!"

DarkSam
DarkSam's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if mindovermatter

I wonder if mindovermatter is even going to reply, I thinks he knows he has failed misrably.

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
atheists in denial say perhaps maybe or could have etc...

Is it impossible to know what happened beyond recorded history?  for you yes.

unless you start inventing history based on impossible facts. then you are just dreaming up alternatives.

you have never seen life come from non living matter, you have never seen time beyond your lifespan, you have never seen a human change into a werewolf or superhero like in the X-men etc...,you have never seen matter form from nothing,

That's correct. I have never seen any of those things.

then you admit you have no scieintific basis for believing in the fantasy of evolution from start to present day propaganda?

you have never seen a missing link even though think you are one,

It's not that I *think* I am one. All organisms, in evolutionary theory, are missing links, by definition. Asking for "transitional forms" between "base forms" is not an accurate representation of evolution; it presupposes Creationism.

yes it is because it is asking for facts not speculation preached as fact.  you must know that there are no such transitional forms or base forms. do you think you evolved from a fetus into an adult human being? lol I bet you do because you think all living things are evolving! so naive.

the classic atheist experiment with fruit flies should give you a clue that mutations are not a forn of new information. so some humans are deformed that does not make them transitional links towards non human.

The concept and design of our universe necessitates the need for an intelligent designer in fact a supernatural intelligent designer beyond/outside of  matter , space and/over time.

How?

very simple common sense, surely you know when you see something that is clearly man made you accept it is a product of design and not a billion to 1 chance of evolution? now when you look at something that is clearly superior to anything man made you must admit at that point you are just a failed rebel because you choose not to acknowledge it as a product of design and not a billion to 1 chance of you imaginary pagan concept of evolution?

thats how if you are willing to apply you own mind and think for yourself and start to appreciate your humble place in creation.

The best evidence for YAHUWAH ELOAH ALMIGHTYincludes documented historical evidence, viewing the creation, and the testimony of YAHUWSHUA who comes in the name of  YAHUWAH

Such as?

LOL such as wake up and seek the truth of history without being manipulated by satanic fools who will govern your life to your own demise.

in a court of law there are witnesses who testifiy to the validity of facts about the reality of people places and events. eg. NERO blames the Christian rising movement and the leader YAHUWSHUAH as scapegoates when he sets fire to rome, He represents a historical person among the roman elite one of many who testify to the reality of CHRIST and HIS growing followers as a threat. thats just a sample of historical records not to mention scriptures tablets / scrolls that also tesify and verify consistant facts in agreement the reality of people places and events of history all of which can be seen in many feilds of archeology and the common origin of all nations today from one blood.

viewing the creation is again as I have said common sense wather you grasp it or ignore it is you loss. we can see at the most minute scale the complex marvel of design superior to anything manmade and then look beyond that into what we percieve as infinity the complex mechanisms at work eg. the fibinicci sequence is a tell tale sign of a pattern of design. when water molecules have a spcific property that allows for diferent states such as solid liquid gas that is a marvel of design superior to anything manmade or your heart which is a marvel of engineering an organic pumping machine clearly designed with the purpose to pump the essence of the living soul, etc..... you cannot contain all the wonders of design that are not man made all you can do is marvel with wonder.

the life and testimony of YAHUWSHUAH is the most documented event in human history even if the version you think you know is corrupted by satanic fools eg. latin, jewish, greeks,babelonian etc... the facts remains that compared to the shakespear, greek stories of homer ,zeus and etc...which are considered valids historical documents they do not come close the huge data that has survived to present day regarding the WORD of YAHUWAH even with all the corruption

To fully accept the conclusion that we have good evidence for YAHUWAH's existence, we need to lay aside our presuppositions and evaluate the evidence at face value.

Could you give me an example of this evidence?

again you are being childish asking me to hold your hand as you cross the street of mortality.

at this point the fact remains that you and I have the same data only you apply your atheist anaolgy based in a pagan origin of man made superstion while I based my interpretation on appreciation and gratitude and awe.

you see a watch in the sand and say it was created by a human and I see the same watch and aggree but then you go on to say the human was not created  but in fact is the result of billions of years of chance at which point I look at you and say you are a fool because by your logic you imply the watch was not created but infact a result of the same chance that

resulted in the human who created the watch in question as you can see we have the same data but you are a chump who thinks like chimp! when you apply satanic lies to your method of reasoning

BobSpence
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is at least one

There is at least one crucial difference between a watch and a living creature - the living creatures themselves create new versions of themselves, generation after generation, without outside intervention, whereas new watches cannot create new watches.

This has two implications:

1. Each adult has grown from a tiny fertilized cell to an adult, by itself, thereby demonstrating spontaneous increase in complexity, with the input of energy from food keeping the Second Law of Thermodynamics from being breached.

2. The observed FACT that small copying errors can and do occur from time to time as cells replicate means that INEVITABLY, the form of the creatures will slowly change over time, and the only mechanism available to constrain this change is their environment, including other creatures competing with them for food and living space, and predators. So those creatures which change in such a way as to reduce their success in competing, will tend to die off, leaving the population dominated by those who are currently best suited to survive.

IOW, they can evolve. Watches can't.

Therefore they can start from very simple forms and eventually fill all the available ecological niches, since there is no known mechanism to limit the accumulation of genetic change, no 'reference code' which the DNA is checked against.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mind Over Matter

You have never seen God.

You have never seen Jesus.

You have never seen an original text of the Bible.

You have never seen Satan.

You may have however spent too much time near high voltage power lines. EM waves have been shown to stimulate the fantasy center of the brain.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
there is no hope in chance for atheist chumps with chimp envy

chance what chance do you have? do you look at life and base your discisions on chance, do you play the scam lotto with the hope in chance that you will win the one time needed to creat your financial freedom? do you role the dice everytime you are solving everyday problems? I suspect you do not truly rely on chance.

quoting a imaginary statistic on paper does not demonstrate the hypothetical atheist imaginary reality of life resulting by chance from nonliving matter.

you represent yourself and you cannot testify to this lie as a truth based on the scientific method. so when you look at something that is clearly man made you must by your logic state that is not made made but actually the result of a billion to 1 chance. since you claim the life a a human is a billions to one chance.

I see the mushrooms are growing and taking up space in your skull. ask your fellow atheist chump buddy green eggs and sam I  am to eat them on a box with a fox in a boat  in the rain inside your brain......

DNA you say? so now you want to use DNA to push your pagan fantasy of evolution? lol pay attention and please think for yourself. atheists have been messing with fruit flies for a very long long time because they have such a short life span and by observing countless generations with un natural human caused mutations the end result is shameful to the the stupid atheist scienitist trying to demonstrate that mutations are beneficial to cause new information thus creating a nonfruit fly or the next step in the fruit fly evolution. sadly all they got was more fruit flies with deformities clearly non beneficial and nothing new to indicate evolution is a fact . they did prove that the fruit fly is the sum of its written code and designed parts and nothing more and that if you want to try and reverse engineer the design of DNA to see if you can witness a billion to 1 chance that the the letters will somehow start writing the code for a .......pink elephant or flying spagetti montser then by all means let those mushrooms in your skull nourish themselves.

on the most minute scale DNA is still an example of design superior to anything man made including what we can clearly recognise as a written code. so you identify the building blocks and then complain when you see an error and then go on to state it is proof of new information thus proving your insanity.

so you desire the eye of an octopuss? LOL ever see an octopuss living on dry land? how many humans do you knowwho share the habitat of the octopus?

stop isulting your own intelligence you ingrate. you are not fully realized as a spirit being in fellowship with the eternal loving YAHUWAH. that doesnot mean the design of your body/ carnal flesh you admit is really a design is not adequate to serve your living spirit on a trial basis in mortality.

the human body is still clearly far superior to anything man made or yet to be made from the smallest most complex parts to the parts we can see with the naked eye. and if you really believe that humans use billion to 1 chance to create things then you and dark void  green eggs and sam are without excuse in the limited measure of time you call life. that is part of the cosequences of free will and thus to have knowledge of good and evil and suffering and death.

Its really entertaining to assume somewhere out there over the atheist drainbow that there is a billion to 1 chance of a flying spagetti monster and a pink elephant living in your shoe!

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
cj the atheist monkey wannabe chump with chimp envy

cj you really need to think for yourself you need to wake up and smell your imaginary billion year old steaming clam.

brain cells rubbing together to start a fire? lol that is a rich form of atheist monkey wannabe pondshit humor. of course you would believe that you could start a fire with 2 brain cells and then state it as a joke becase like all atheist chumps you are brainwashed to accept without question stupid analogies for reality.

yet another example of atheist zealots pining for credability as a minority in a world population of a faith based majority( regardless of their ignorance)

the fact is C J with the imaginary billion year old steaming clam,..... you are in denial and lack conviction because deep down you deny your faith in what you believe because people like you hide behind the false term evolution and then sugar coat it with lies under the pretense of science (fiction) not fact.

I admit my faith but you deny yours because you are truly ashamed of your pagan religious worldview of origins and so you and all the atheist bitchnuggets on this thread live in denial along with your high preists DARWIN, DAWKINs, HiTCHINs,and the pagan churches of history etc....and your atheist colleges/ universities and satanic elite ivy league manchurian drones. you have no clue about the satanic agenda behind your humanist mentality because if you did you would shit your pants knowing their intentions for you as expendable slaves.

you focus your  energy on the wrong target and that is a true waste. so what you dont believe in a HIGHER SUPREME BEING as YOUR CREATOR so you settle for a counterfiet imposter?

you are a late bloomer in the plan for eternity

BobSpence
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
I genuinely feel

I genuinely feel uncomfortable responding to people like 'mind over matter', and even 'david henson', because their reactions make me think of someone with a real psychological or intellectual impairment. I start to feel like someone ridiculing the behaviour of a genuinely retarded child.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
mind over matter wrote:for

mind over matter wrote:
for you yes.

unless you start inventing history based on impossible facts. then you are just dreaming up alternatives.

Why is it impossible?

For me? Wouldn't it be impossible for you too? 

mind over matter wrote:
then you admit you have no scieintific basis for believing in the fantasy of evolution from start to present day propaganda?

No. Again, I've stated that direct observation is not necessary to establish a claim. We have directly observed speciation numerous times, but even if we hadn't, the combined evidence is pretty overwhelming. 

butterbattle wrote:

mind over matter wrote:
yes it is because it is asking for facts not speculation preached as fact.  you must know that there are no such transitional forms or base forms. do you think you evolved from a fetus into an adult human being? lol I bet you do because you think all living things are evolving! so naive.

Under evolutionary theory, both transitional forms and base forms are misnomers, especially a 'base' form. The distorted picture of evolution you would derive from such concepts is that you have the "normal" "base" species and, occasionally, some "half-and-half" "transitional" abominations. This is not what evolution is proposing at all. What it is proposing is that populations of organisms are slowly in transition, so two parents would never give birth to anything other than something that almost perfectly resembles the parents. All organisms are transitions, by definition, because they are a link between their parents and their offspring.

And no, I don't believe that fetuses evolves into adults. Nobody believes that. You're not listening. Individuals do not evolve. Evolution occurs in the gene pool of populations of interbreeding organisms; species evolve. No single organism evolves. The evolution occurs in that offspring are always slightly varied from their parents. The parents do NOT evolve. The offspring do NOT evolve. The species as a whole evolves because all the offspring are slightly different from their parents.

mind over matter wrote:
the classic atheist experiment with fruit flies should give you a clue that mutations are not a forn of new information. so some humans are deformed that does not make them transitional links towards non human.

What experiment are you referring to?

mind over matter wrote:
very simple common sense, surely you know when you see something that is clearly man made you accept it is a product of design and not a billion to 1 chance of evolution? now when you look at something that is clearly superior to anything man made you must admit at that point you are just a failed rebel because you choose not to acknowledge it as a product of design and not a billion to 1 chance of you imaginary pagan concept of evolution?

So, you're argument is:

P1 - Things in nature are superior to things created by humans.

P2 - If a thing is superior to something else that is created by an intelligent designer, then that thing must also be created by an intelligent designer. 

Conclusion - The universe was created by an intelligent designer.

Okay, justify the second premise.

mind over matter wrote:
LOL such as wake up and seek the truth of history without being manipulated by satanic fools who will govern your life to your own demise.

That's not an example of evidence....

mind over matter wrote:
in a court of law there are witnesses who testifiy to the validity of facts about the reality of people places and events. eg. NERO blames the Christian rising movement and the leader YAHUWSHUAH as scapegoates when he sets fire to rome, He represents a historical person among the roman elite one of many who testify to the reality of CHRIST and HIS growing followers as a threat.

Okay, how do you know that?

How is Nero blaming Christianity when he sets fire to Rome evidence for the truth of Christianity? 

mind over matter wrote:
thats just a sample of historical records not to mention scriptures tablets / scrolls that also tesify and verify consistant facts in agreement the reality of people places and events of history all of which can be seen in many feilds of archeology and the common origin of all nations today from one blood.

Okay, such as? Ooohh, archeology? What archeological evidence do you have?

mind over matter wrote:
you see a watch in the sand and say it was created by a human and I see the same watch and aggree but then you go on to say the human was not created  but in fact is the result of billions of years of chance at which point I look at you and say you are a fool because by your logic you imply the watch was not created but infact a result of the same chance that resulted in the human who created the watch in question as you can see we have the same data but you are a chump who thinks like chimp! when you apply satanic lies to your method of reasoning

By my logic, the watch was not created? Okay, so you're saying my beliefs are inconsistent, so there's a reductio ad absurdum. Okay, show me.

Also, btw, again, it's not chance. Evolution is not chance.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
watches are the product of creation by humans

There is at least one crucial difference between a watch and a living creature - the living creatures themselves create new versions of themselves, generation after generation, without outside intervention, whereas new watches cannot create new watches.

so you say the diference between a watch and a human is pro creation? where as watches cannot procreate because they are non living things?

is that you final misinformed slant ? again you prove the need for a creator and that nonlivings cannot result in life that reproduces after its own kind

so a human femal gives birth to a new version of herslf , example a daughter, etc... generation after generation. the fact is every generation of human is still human for better or for worse with or without outside interference. 

Each adult has grown from a tiny fertilized cell to an adult, by itself, thereby demonstrating a designed increase in complexity from the information already written and complete allowing for a measured capacity of details in the finished product of growth to full adult hood and then the regression also based on a written code. which to this day scientists are still desparating seeking the holy grail of immortality by reverse engineering the code to turn off the switch and prolong the inevitable aging sickness and suffering and certain appointment with death is was fortold in the beginning during the judgment.

you know that a mold is used as a mechanism to form things and the difference between the environment and a cast iron mold for forming steel bars is that the environment is a complex cluster of mechanisms working in balance to support an eco system not play a intelligent role in desinging new creatures.

you fail to grasp that the different kinds of birds for example is not based on the mold of the environment but in fact is based on the superior design of the creature with the already written information allowing for the ability to adapt and still remain in this case a bird. so many kinds of birds and still all birds big birds littles aquatic land dwelling etc...still birds even if they at this point cannot all interbreed dont be fooled by your imaniary spin on reprocing after their own kind or as you atheist chumps like to term micro-evolution( what a joke) that is not macro-evolution which is what you are trying to sell in vain.

so what you have a penguin an ostrich and a humming bird, a lion and tiger and a house cat, you have a wolf a chiuaua and a bulldog, you have a white dwarf doctor  a 6 foot 10 black basket ball player and deformed data entry clerk, etc....

do you need to rely on stupid confusing terms like species? so who is the more evolved form of human? red black yellow of white?tall small dwarf or deformed, smart ,dumb, not fortunate but weathly, atheist  or theist, etc....?

so when when a generation of finch develops a big beak and then later develops a small beak and then again develops a big beak again you think that is the evironment constraining the change to adapt and continue to thrive?

you are alive in the present day and you still think like that chump darwin( stupid arrogant humanist idiot slacker) who knew he was wrong but was peer pressured to play the devils chaplin. not only that he was a bitter man with contempt and his only degree was in theology not botany. how sad atheists rely on the racist theory of natural selection and the survival of the favored races when in fact all humans are of one blood a and constitute one race not many races. just like queer is a refference to hetersexually challenged perverted humans and gay really mean full of joy and evolution means stupid  pagan story of origins.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:I genuinely

BobSpence1 wrote:

I genuinely feel uncomfortable responding to people like 'mind over matter', and even 'david henson', because their reactions make me think of someone with a real psychological or intellectual impairment. I start to feel like someone ridiculing the behaviour of a genuinely retarded child.

Which is why I haven't entered this one, so what to do with these types?   Their was a psychologist on here a few months back and I asked him "what do you do with these types in your profession?"  He said "velcro shoes."

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
the pot calls the kettle black yet again

I stated facts and then you stated comments and I accepted your comments and responded with more facts and rebuttals to your comments. you think we people of faith ina supernatural cause are inferior to you and your pagan stories of origins? which you pass off a science based fact?

its ok for you to insult me I expect that because the topic is a heated one no matter the level of intellectual ability to rationalize facts regarding matter in space over time.

you do not embrace the circle of facts but instead you focus on the narrow horison that is distorted .

genuinely retarded child.? is that what you think of people who share facts with you to your benefit are? hoping to enlighten you of the deception you are under.

you dont mind being told (insulted) by certified atheists that millions of years ago your non human ancestors were shitpond scum dwellers dreaming of one day morphing into present day humans with the bigger dreams of one day again  morphing into non humans?????????? a false promise since you will not live to evolve according to your dreams

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
There will never be absolute

There will never be absolute proof, but then again there is no absolute proof of anything. What you require as proof is impossible and you know it. There is no proof of god, and you can deny science all day long. I myself have to say only a moron could not see that the earth is far far older than 6000 years. The generations of people in 6000 years is almost comprehendable, unlike the amount of stars and galaxies in the universe that were supposedly all put in existence for us, on this little rock. Much too arrogant for me.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

BobSpence
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
I will address your

I will address your comments, probably for the last time, since, for whatever reason, it does seem to be a waste of my time. However, after my comment about you, which was expressing a genuine concern,  I was concerned about precisely this reaction from you, which I fully understand.

mind over matter wrote:

I stated facts and then you stated comments and I accepted your comments and responded with more facts and rebuttals to your comments. you think we people of faith ina supernatural cause are inferior to you and your pagan stories of origins? which you pass off a science based fact?

You stated a series of highly dubious and fallacious claims which I understand you honestly regard as facts.

Your responses continue to show an almost complete misunderstanding/misreading of our responses, which is what aroused my concern.

Quote:

its ok for you to insult me I expect that because the topic is a heated one no matter the level of intellectual ability to rationalize facts regarding matter in space over time.

It was not meant as an insult, in the ordinary way of expressing abuse or frustration or anger. I am not getting heated, as far as I can tell.

You are the one coming across as heated, when you use large type in your posts.

Quote:

you do not embrace the circle of facts but instead you focus on the narrow horison that is distorted .

genuinely retarded child.? is that what you think of people who share facts with you to your benefit are? hoping to enlighten you of the deception you are under.

you dont mind being told (insulted) by certified atheists that millions of years ago your non human ancestors were shitpond scum dwellers dreaming of one day morphing into present day humans with the bigger dreams of one day again  morphing into non humans?????????? a false promise since you will not live to evolve according to your dreams

From our perspective, you are not sharing facts with us. You are making invalid claims and totally misunderstanding our carefully composed responses.

And if you seriously think any of us feel any 'insult' with the idea that our extremely distance ancestors were 'apes' or 'pond-scum', and still think, despite repeated clarification from our side, that evolution in any way implies an individual 'morphing' into something else, you are just continuing to demonstrate why I have reacted the way I have.

I am genuinely sorry, but it really does seem that we are unlikely to get anywhere, based on the way you react to our arguments.

Goodbye.

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
what to do with atheists who preach pagan concepts of origins

tell them the truth and then leave them be until they come wanting more truth but are too selfish to admit it

DarkSam
DarkSam's picture
User is offlineOffline
mind over matter wrote:I

mind over matter wrote:

Unless I am mistaken, isn't a pagan a false God? So you saying that atheists worship false Gods? Lol An atheist incase you didn't know is somone who doesn't beleive in Gods. You being inferior to us also has nothing to do with the age of the earth.

Your insulting us by pressing your Jebus beleifs on us.

Um no

I have no idea what you are talking about... Retarted children maybe? Which has nothig to do with the age of the earth.

That's not a very nice way to talk about Your ancestors, maybe onday if humans live on for a while they might look back on us as their ancestors call us the retarted children whome many believed in false Gods.

We evolve and we die, we do not have a purpose, sorry to burst your bubble but you are not special.

You cannot disprove the existance of God, but you also cannot disprove the existance of an all powerfull, incomprehesible, pink elephant that lives in the boot of my car.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
 mind over matter wrote:in

mind over matter wrote:

in a court of law there are witnesses who testifiy to the validity of facts about the reality of people places and events.

And that in no way means the truth or real story is ever found. Perceived truth, but possibly not really what happened. Hence innocent people are in prison.

mind over matter wrote:

eg. NERO blames the Christian rising movement and the leader YAHUWSHUAH as scapegoates when he sets fire to rome,

"Tacitus mentions that Christians confessed to the crime, but it is not known whether these confessions were induced by torture.

According to Tacitus, the population searched for a scapegoat and rumors held Nero responsible.  To deflect blame, Nero targeted Christians. He ordered Christians to be thrown to dogs, while others were crucified and burned."

"Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians [or Chrestians]by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired."

from Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero#Great_Fire_of_Rome

Where in the discussion by Tacitus not Nero does he discuss the blame is on a dead criminal in Judea that legends claim was a Christus?

Where is there anything attributed to Nero? Tacitus wrote what is above, not Nero.

Hearsay claim, as there is no original statement, proclamation or order from Nero.

If you think there is, produce the proof or withdraw your LIE.

mind over matter wrote:

He represents a historical person among the roman elite one of many who testify to the reality of CHRIST and HIS growing followers as a threat.

Your claim represents misrepresentations and LIES by YOU.

mind over matter wrote:

thats just a sample of historical records not to mention scriptures tablets / scrolls that also tesify and verify consistant facts in agreement the reality of people places and events of history all of which can be seen in many feilds of archeology and the common origin of all nations today from one blood.

What original scrolls?

What original scriptures?

Produce the original scriptures written by the authors of even the New Testament. If you cannot, you are again misrepresenting and are LYING here.

mind over matter wrote:

the life and testimony of YAHUWSHUAH is the most documented event in human history even if the version you think you know is corrupted by satanic fools eg. latin, jewish, greeks,babelonian etc... the facts remains that compared to the shakespear, greek stories of homer ,zeus and etc...which are considered valids historical documents they do not come close the huge data that has survived to present day regarding the WORD of YAHUWAH even with all the corruption

No, not even close. The most reliable ancient documents are those of the Sumerians that are around 4,000 years old. And they are dated to 1800 to 2000 BCE.

The oldest copies of any scripture are the Dead Sea Scrolls of the Hebrew Bible. These are not originals. If they are originals, then your god was made up between 165 BCE and 70 CE. The oldest copies of the New Testament are from the 4th century, Codex Sinaiticus. There are bits and pieces of books from the 2nd century, but only small parts. None are original.

The Sumerians claim An & Ki created the world. They claim Enki created man. Since these versions are uncorrupted and 2,000 years older than any Bible text, they must be the real truth. Enki is the real god, not the mythical Yahweh son of El and often times called Ba'al in ancient Canaan.

mind over matter wrote:

1-No one has seen your God.

2-No one has seen your Jesus.

3-No one has seen Satan.

4-No one has seen any original Bible text.

5-All the stories in the Bible that discuss God and his actions are hearsay.

6-Those that claim to see God, Jesus, or Satan have been deemed insane even by the Catholic Church.

mind over matter wrote:

at this point the fact remains that you and I have the same data

Yeah, and you are wearing a rose colored welding helmut.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

D33PPURPLE
atheist
User is offlineOffline

mind over matter wrote:

I stated facts

No, fallacies, misunderstandings of Scientific Laws, and outright denial of facts are not facts.

"The Chaplain had mastered, in a moment of divine intuition, the handy technique of protective rationalization and he was exhilarated by his discovery. It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. Just no Character."

"He...had gone down in flames...on the seventh day, while God was resting"

"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You should be taken outside and shot!"

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
again you are high on yourself your unoriginal pagan concepts

we share the same data there the same facts

how ever you choose too misinterpret them according to your pagan superstition which is your right to do so however you are preaching your superstition as science which is not a fair play. and calls for attention and correction.

I gave you simple tests for you to demonstrate your ability to rationalise reality and show your common sense and you failed with gumption.

you continue to promote your humanist dogma not your understanding of science.

you assume a worldview of origins based on pagan cocepts not science. just because fail to realize the satanic foudation in your worldview does not excuse you and prove you know what you are stating is true based in science. you ignore the true meaning of theory which is speculation.

yes that is what you preach as fact and then try to belittle others who tell you the facts as you ignore them and then continues to quote nonsense

generations of gene pools is not an example of witnessing evolution

darwin used the example of finches to say that the different gene pools were clearly facts of evolution but like the atheist failed rebel he was he failed to learn that the finches were not evolving never did and never will because the fact remains that they have the written dna code that allows for them to adapt forwards or backwards as in big beak small beak and big again  not finch evolves because it changes through its ability to adapt it never stops being a bird and fich is that kind of bird. and so you can wonder off in shame for all I care

if you refer to me I will respond if you say lies I may be aware and respond regardless it is not to you but to all of you hypocrites who say that science does not confirm the original scriptures/scrolls/ tablets and then say evolution is not a religious man made pagan concept of origins not supported by science. that is a selfish attitude

you think that your belief in millions of years is scientific? and that life comes from non life and then reproduces and evolves into humans ? then you are the one with a mentality of a childish retard .

you cannot demostrate things and still confess your faith in them as fact then you are a person of faith not science.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
mind over matter wrote: cj

mind over matter wrote:

cj you really need to think for yourself you need to wake up and smell your imaginary billion year old steaming clam.

brain cells rubbing together to start a fire? lol that is a rich form of atheist monkey wannabe pondshit humor. of course you would believe that you could start a fire with 2 brain cells and then state it as a joke becase like all atheist chumps you are brainwashed to accept without question stupid analogies for reality.

Actually, it is what my mother used to say - sort of like --

Not the brightest porch light on the block.

Not the sharpest crayon in the box.

Two bricks short of a load.

A sandwich short of a picnic.

And, if you had two brain cells to rub together, you could start a fire. 

All of them put downs.  I detest deliberate ignorance.

And before you get started, I used to attend church and go to adult bible study classes.  So I am not ignorant of Jesus or christianity or the bible.  I never did believe in the literal interpretation of Genesis since it was so obviously written by people who did not understand the realities of their world.  Give them a break, they were goat herders.  They didn't know about astronomy.  They didn't know about geology.  They didn't know about genetics.  They didn't know about biological cells - heck, they had never seen the amoebas or algae in their ponds as they didn't have microscopes.  They didn't know how the circulatory system works.  Just how was god supposed to tell them about evolution?

mind over matter wrote:

yet another example of atheist zealots pining for credability as a minority in a world population of a faith based majority( regardless of their ignorance)

the fact is C J with the imaginary billion year old steaming clam,..... you are in denial and lack conviction because deep down you deny your faith in what you believe because people like you hide behind the false term evolution and then sugar coat it with lies under the pretense of science (fiction) not fact.

Faith requires not having any facts about the subject at hand.  I have facts so I don't need faith.  You don't have facts so you need faith.  As far as I am concerned, not having faith is a good thing when it comes to science.

mind over matter wrote:

I admit my faith but you deny yours because you are truly ashamed of your pagan religious worldview of origins and so you and all the atheist bitchnuggets on this thread live in denial along with your high preists DARWIN, DAWKINs, HiTCHINs,and the pagan churches of history etc....and your atheist colleges/ universities and satanic elite ivy league manchurian drones. you have no clue about the satanic agenda behind your humanist mentality because if you did you would shit your pants knowing their intentions for you as expendable slaves.

I'm not pagan.  There are people on this forum who are pagan, I'm not one of them.  And I don't believe in satan, either.  Now, you may say I don't have to believe to be used.  But you are being used as well.  By your church leaders who want nothing more than your money so they don't have to earn a real living or actually use the brains their god supposedly gave them. 

If I were god, I'd be pissed that you didn't use the brain and the evidence that I gave you.  There it is, literally tons of evidence and you just blow it off because you are too lazy to learn about science.

mind over matter wrote:

you focus your  energy on the wrong target and that is a true waste. so what you dont believe in a HIGHER SUPREME BEING as YOUR CREATOR so you settle for a counterfiet imposter?

you are a late bloomer in the plan for eternity

I think Bob is right.  Have your meds adjusted, you might feel better and you might actually get that fire started.

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
you are blind and misinformed and foolish

Submitted by pauljohntheskeptic on April 10, 2010 - 6:47pm.

You have never seen God. 

You may have however spent too much time near high voltage power lines. EM waves have been shown to stimulate the fantasy center of the brain.

I do not know who you refer to as god  since god is not a name but a mere generic term used by pagans and could be taken out of context to mean anyone or anything by chumps like you who dont care about names or history

I have never seen the human called (PAGAN FALSE NAME) jesus but there is no messiah named jesus anyways and you agan show your inability to understand history and the concept of SPIRIT AND ressurection    YOU GOOF

you do not know what the original text is to say I have never seen it nor would know it if  I showed it to you because you are a goof who is not called to know it yet I WILL HELP even though I am not perfect in my way of conversing with slapnuts like you

RESEARCH THE RESTORATION OF THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES  from the ROYAL ABRAHUW to modern english skipping the pagan dipshit satanic lingo ALSO RESEARCH THE THE  true translation of the YHWH as YAHUWAH with the proper vowel pronounciations      you goof

I CAN SEE YOU BEHIND YOUR WORDS AND THEY REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER. SATAN means accuser and devil means liar a new title for the failed rebel fallen  angel so if you are an accuser then I see you for who you really are

and you are not of the spirit of YAHUWAH so you must be of the spirit of satan so come out come out I see you

and as far as electro-magnetic waves inflicting damage to my ability to reason with a goof chump with chimp envy such as yourself, I clearly have you at odds with your own dementia and petty excuse for intelligence

I did have a close encounter with lightning and of course there was no chance of harm to me since I live to call you a  chump atheist monkey wannabe with chimp envy!

now speaking of never seeing things that verify my worldview of origins which is the true motive of your peeble sized ego.

I can see right now as we speak evidence of a creator and so can you.  now expand you mind bubble  to include the fact there is more than one creator of the things which are classified as creation. there are things you and I can see that are man made!!!! and the number of those things is fantastic and countless and truly things to marvel at that defy the odds of existing through chance by an infinity to 1.

now look beyond what you and I see as clearly being man made beyond a doubt or through chance by an infinity to 1. the things you may first see are your hands. you can see you hand I can see mine we both can see that we have hands that are clearly things are not man made!!!!!   YOU GOOF!!!

now look at your hands and admit they are far superior to anything man made, admit that they are truly things to also marvel at that defy the odds of existing through chance by an infinity to 1!!!!       you goof!!!!

now consider what a told you that there is more than one creator of the things which are classified as creation when you look around for evidence to study and gain knowledge of the CREATOR other than man/humanity in this context. THE OTHER CREATOR is of character in that you see HIM represented in the things HE HAS MADE. note that the things that are man made are made from things previously created such as raw materials elements and the laws of physics and the properties of all these things combined to make time.

thats right you need to wake and go learn yourself.    you chump with chimp envy bring on your atheist legions

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
mind over matter wrote:we

mind over matter wrote:

we share the same data there the same facts

how ever you choose too misinterpret them according to your pagan superstition which is your right to do so however you are preaching your superstition as science which is not a fair play. and calls for attention and correction.

That you ignore the point that you have not seen your god, your Jesus, your Satan, and have only copies of questionable origin of your Book not the originals and therefore have no idea of what was originally in the book and whence it came is admission of failure by omission.  You fail to have anything of substance for a basis. Produce something of substance and not hearsay.

mind over matter wrote:

I gave you simple tests for you to demonstrate your ability to rationalise reality and show your common sense and you failed with gumption.

You have had your butt handed to you on your misrepresentations and refuse to admit your deceit.

mind over matter wrote:

you continue to promote your humanist dogma not your understanding of science.

you assume a worldview of origins based on pagan cocepts not science. just because fail to realize the satanic foudation in your worldview does not excuse you and prove you know what you are stating is true based in science. you ignore the true meaning of theory which is speculation.

You really should look up the word pagan in a dictionary.

mind over matter wrote:

yes that is what you preach as fact and then try to belittle others who tell you the facts as you ignore them and then continues to quote nonsense

Yes, that's exactly what you are doing is spouting nonsense.

mind over matter wrote:

if you refer to me I will respond if you say lies I may be aware and respond regardless it is not to you but to all of you hypocrites who say that science does not confirm the original scriptures/scrolls/ tablets and then say evolution is not a religious man made pagan concept of origins not supported by science. that is a selfish attitude

You might also want to look up hypocrites in that dictionary too.

DarkSam
DarkSam's picture
User is offlineOffline
mindovermatter, I think that

mindovermatter, I think that you do not understand any scientific concepts. You feel the need to bring us down to your God worshipping level by claiming that our scientific concepts (that have much evidence and proofs) are really just ancient pagan satanic beleifs with absolutly no evidence. You mind does not seem to be able to process rational thought. Well either that or you don't know what Pagan means...

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
roman elite testify reality of CHRISTUW and HIS FOLLOWERS

Tacitus (c. A.D. 56-117) should be among the first of several hostile witnesses called to the stand. He was a member of the Roman provincial upper class with a formal education who held several high positions under different emperors such as Nerva and Trajan (see Tacitus, 1952, p. 7). His famous work, Annals, was a history of Rome written in approximately A.D. 115. In the Annals he told of the Great Fire of Rome, which occurred in A.D.

Additional hostile testimony originated from Suetonius, who wrote around A.D. 120. Robert Graves, as translator of Suetonius’ work, The Twelve Caesars, declared:

Suetonius was fortunate in having ready access to the Imperial and Senatorial archives and to a great body of contemporary memoirs and public documents, and in having himself lived nearly thirty years under the Caesars. Much of his information about Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, and Nero comes from eye-witnesses of the events described (Suetonius, 1957, p. 7).

The testimony of Suetonius is a reliable piece of historical evidence. Twice in his history, Suetonius specifically mentioned Christ or His followers. He wrote, for example: “Because the Jews at Rome caused continuous disturbance at the instigation of Chrestus, he [Claudius—KB] expelled them from the city” (Claudius, 25:4; note that in Acts 18:2 Luke mentioned this expulsion by Claudius). Sanders noted that Chrestus is a misspelling of Christos, “the Greek word that translates the Hebrew ‘Messiah’” (1993, pp. 49-50). Suetonius further commented: “Punishments were also inflicted on the Christians, a sect professing a new and mischievous religious belief” (Nero, 16:2). Again, it is evident that Suetonius and the Roman government had feelings of hatred toward Christ and His alleged mischievous band of rebels. It is equally evident that Suetonius (and, in fact, most of Rome) recognized that Christ was the noteworthy founder of a historically significant new religion.

Along with Tacitus and Suetonius, Pliny the Younger must be allowed to take a seat among hostile Roman witnesses. In approximately A.D. 110-111, Pliny was sent by the Roman emperor Trajan to govern the affairs of the region of Bithynia. From this region, Pliny corresponded with the emperor concerning a problem he viewed as quite serious. He wrote: “I was never present at any trial of Christians; therefore I do not know the customary penalties or investigations and what limits are observed” (as quoted in Wilken, 1990, p. 4). He then went on to state:

This is the course that I have adopted in the case of those brought before me as Christians. I ask them if they are Christians. If they admit it, I repeat the question a second and a third time, threatening capital punishment; if they persist, I sentence them to death (as quoted in Wilken, p. 4).

Pliny used the term “Christian” or “Christians” seven times in his letter, thereby corroborating it as a generally accepted term that was recognized by both the Roman Empire and its emperor. Pliny also used the name “Christ” three times to refer to the originator of the “sect.” It is undeniably the case that Christians, with Christ as their founder, had multiplied in such a way as to draw the attention of the emperor and his magistrates by the time of Pliny’s letter to Trajan. In light of this evidence, it is impossible to deny the fact that Jesus Christ existed and was recognized by the highest officials within the Roman government as an actual, historical person.

Celsus, a second-century pagan philosopher, produced a vehement attack upon Christianity by the title of True Discourse (c. A.D. 178). In that vile document, Celsus argued that Christ owed his existence to the result of fornication between Mary and a Roman soldier named Panthera. As he matured, Jesus began to call himself God—an action, said Celsus, which caused his Jewish brethren to kill him. Yet as denigrating as his attack was, Celsus never went so far as to suggest that Christ did not exist.

Some have attempted to negate the testimony of these hostile Roman witnesses to Christ’s historicity by suggesting that the “Roman sources that mention him are all dependent on Christian reports” (Sanders, 1993, p. 49). For example, in his book, The Earliest Records of Jesus, Francis Beare lamented:

Everything that has been recorded of the Jesus of history was recorded for us by men to whom he was Christ the Lord; and we cannot expunge their faith from the records without making the records themselves virtually worthless. There is no Jesus known to history except him who is depicted by his followers as the Christ, the Son of God, the Saviour to the World (1962, p. 19).

Such a suggestion is as outlandish as it is outrageous. Not only is there no evidence to support such a claim, but all of the available evidence militates against it. Furthermore, it is an untenable position to suggest that such upper class Roman historians would submit for inclusion in the official annals of Roman history (to be preserved for posterity) facts that were related to them by a notorious tribe of “mischievous,” “depraved,” “superstitious” misfits.

Even a casual reader who glances over the testimony of the hostile Roman witnesses who bore testimony to the historicity of Christ will be struck by the fact that these ancient men depicted Christ as neither the Son of God nor the Savior of the world. They verbally stripped Him of His Sonship, denied His glory, and belittled His magnificence. They described Him to their contemporaries, and for posterity, as a mere man. Yet even though they were wide of the mark in regard to the truth of Who He was, through their caustic diatribes they nevertheless documented that He was. And for that we are indebted to them.

64. Nero, the Roman emperor in office at the time, was suspected by many of having ordered the city set on fire. Tacitus wrote:

Nero fabricated scapegoats—and punished with every refinement the notoriously depraved Christians (as they were popularly called). Their originator, Christ, had been executed in Tiberius’ reign by the governor of Judea, Pontius Pilatus. But in spite of this temporary setback the deadly superstition had broken out afresh, not only in Judea (where the mischief had started) but even in Rome (1952, 15.44, parenthetical comments in orig.).

Tacitus hated both Christians and their namesake, Christ. He therefore had nothing positive to say about what he referred to as a “deadly superstition.” He did, however, have something to say about it. His testimony establishes beyond any reasonable doubt that the Christian religion not only was relevant historically, but that Christ, as its originator, was a verifiable historical figure of such prominence that He even attracted the attention of the Roman emperor himself!

KSMB
Scientist
KSMB's picture
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:I genuinely

BobSpence1 wrote:

Hey! Genuinely retarded children everywhere take offense to that comparison!

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
one of many sources restoring the true scriptures

Today's most popular translations of The Original Holy Scriptures are riddled with political deception, corruption and pagan gods from 1700 years ago when the "Holy Roman" Universal (Catholic) Empire and Church were formed! They are "The Abomination that desolates"and the Second Beast of Revelation 13! The American Standard Version, The Revised Standard Version, The New English Version and The New International Version of the Bible are, at best, only 25% accurate translations of the Holy Original Scriptures. Shocked? So was I eight years ago when I began to seek God with all my heart and seek what His true original Word said! I was a multiple degree Doctor and a serious student of the English translations of The Scriptures for three decades. Yet I was ignorant of the greatest truth of human history found in Genesis 1:1; "The Creator of mankind is YA. He is The Perfect One! (BaraishYA. Ath.) He is Almighty God-The Eternal Loving YA of The Great People. (Eloah YA am). He created the miracles of the Heavens and the miracles of the Eartz (Bara eth ShamaYAam eth Eartz)!"

In Gen 2:4, the Scripture introduces us to the full Holy Name of our Creator, "YAHUWAH." The Old Testament then tells the story of what great trouble YAHUWAH has gone through to mold in both freedom and faith "YAHUWan sons and daughters of YAsrael (not Israel), The Great Nation." Then the entire New Testament proclaims one great truth; "God has made this YAHUWshua, whom you crucified, both YAHUWAH and The Beloved King of YA"...therefore "repent (of breaking YAHUWAH's Commandments) and be immersed in the Name of YAHUWAH the Beloved King of YA for the remission of your sins" (Acts 2:36,38).

For "YAHUWAH alone is salvation" (YAHUWcanon/John 3:16-18, Acts 2:38)! "There is no other Name (Being, Spirit, or El other than YAHUWAH) given to mankind, under heaven, where by we can be saved" (Acts4:12).

Sound like some "foreign faith?" Yes, it does and yes it is! This is because 75% of The Original Scriptures are mistranslated by the "Church scholars" today to twist The Scripture to fit their traditions. Although there are many wonderful good ministers and priests working in the Church, non of them are scholars! The ones who are scholars, have discovered the truth and if they have any integrity, they left the blood/money thirsty Church paganism and became "God Seekers," like many of us did in 2001. How do we know this is true? We "sought for Him with all our heart" (Jer 29)! For eight years now, we searched, inquired, studied and found out by scientific enquiry and studing over 1000 near-original ancient texts and 70 Original Scripture Texts. We became primary students, trusting no others except the Holy Near Original and Original Texts. And Almighty YAHUWAH helped us along the way just like His Word says! But what about confirming this truth for you? How can we help non-AbrAHUW, non-Hebrew, non-Greek readers like most of you?

Most primary scholars will tell you "there are no true 'Original Scriptures' remaining that we know of." That was true seven years ago, but no longer! There are 7,000 "Near Original Scriptures" in Ebrew (Aramaic), Syriac, Coptic and Greek which are mostly trustworthy and basically agree. However, in late 2002, Restoration Believer's in The East found a 1970 year old library of true "Original Scriptures" carefully prepared for us about 70-80 AD and sealed in tight clay jars (much like the Qumran Scrolls) which date from the time of the fall of Jerusalem (70 AD)! We are presently studing and translating these in ernest in a secure location in the East. Among these, Restoration scholars have found and carbon dated 7 AbrAHUW or Ebrew (Aramaic) "Original Scriptures New Testament papyri" (excluding Revelations) which come from the lifetime of the Apostles and our Savior YAHUWshua the King (ChristUW) and are in 100% perfect agreement with each other! 

http://www.theoriginalscriptures.org/ 

DarkSam
DarkSam's picture
User is offlineOffline
All Gods are pagan to me

All Gods are pagan to me

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
mind over matter

mind over matter wrote:

Submitted by pauljohntheskeptic on April 10, 2010 - 6:47pm.

You have never seen God. 

I do not know who you refer to as god  since god is not a name but a mere generic term used by pagans and could be taken out of context to mean anyone or anything by chumps like you who dont care about names or history

I have never seen the human called (PAGAN FALSE NAME) jesus but there is no messiah named jesus anyways and you agan show your inability to understand history and the concept of SPIRIT AND ressurection    YOU GOOF

you do not know what the original text is to say I have never seen it nor would know it if  I showed it to you because you are a goof who is not called to know it yet I WILL HELP even though I am not perfect in my way of conversing with slapnuts like you

1-By a god my meaning was fairly clear, that which or who you call Yahweh in which ever spelling.

And I beg to differ on caring about history and names, as you have so far demonstrated extreme disregard for both.

2-If you do not consider Jesus the messiah what was the point of all your verbage regarding Nero and his attribution to the reality of Christ if you don't. Kind of a major contradiction on your part isn't it?

You said:

mind over matter wrote:
eg. NERO blames the Christian rising movement and the leader YAHUWSHUAH as scapegoates when he sets fire to rome, He represents a historical person among the roman elite one of many who testify to the reality of CHRIST and HIS growing followers as a threat

That you call Jesus or Christ Yahuwshuah or Yahshua bar Joseph leads one to consider you saw him in some sort of role related to the god you follow. Whether it be messiah or a prophet you did not explain. Or perhaps just a rebel leader trying to bring his people to the pure law of Moses and bring in the Kingdom of God as he perceived from his understandings though it would be criminal and insurrection as far as the Romans were concerned.

3-Your admission you have no idea what was in the original text and have never seen it means you have no idea of what was really intended nor anyway to know if you are following a false way and promoting heresy.

mind over matter wrote:

RESEARCH THE RESTORATION OF THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES  from the ROYAL ABRAHUW to modern english skipping the pagan dipshit satanic lingo ALSO RESEARCH THE THE  true translation of the YHWH as YAHUWAH with the proper vowel pronounciations      you goof

I CAN SEE YOU BEHIND YOUR WORDS AND THEY REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER. SATAN means accuser and devil means liar a new title for the failed rebel fallen  angel so if you are an accuser then I see you for who you really are

and you are not of the spirit of YAHUWAH so you must be of the spirit of satan so come out come out I see you

You perhaps might want to read whatever version of scripture you utilize and find where Satan is anything other than the god's servant.

You might also want to read it to find exactly where Satan and "his angels" rebelled and fought a war against the god in the Hebrew Bible not in the hallucenogenic writing of St John in Revelation which is supposedly a future event not a past event. The only possible rebellion is in Genesis 6 further described in the Book of 1 Enoch, which is far after the supposed creation and is not Satan anyway.

mind over matter wrote:

and as far as electro-magnetic waves inflicting damage to my ability to reason with a goof chump with chimp envy such as yourself, I clearly have you at odds with your own dementia and petty excuse for intelligence

I did have a close encounter with lightning and of course there was no chance of harm to me since I live to call you a  chump atheist monkey wannabe with chimp envy!

Perhaps you need a checkup.

mind over matter wrote:

now speaking of never seeing things that verify my worldview of origins which is the true motive of your peeble sized ego.

I can see right now as we speak evidence of a creator and so can you.  now expand you mind bubble  to include the fact there is more than one creator of the things which are classified as creation. there are things you and I can see that are man made!!!! and the number of those things is fantastic and countless and truly things to marvel at that defy the odds of existing through chance by an infinity to 1.

now look beyond what you and I see as clearly being man made beyond a doubt or through chance by an infinity to 1. the things you may first see are your hands. you can see you hand I can see mine we both can see that we have hands that are clearly things are not man made!!!!!   YOU GOOF!!!

now look at your hands and admit they are far superior to anything man made, admit that they are truly things to also marvel at that defy the odds of existing through chance by an infinity to 1!!!!       you goof!!!!

now consider what a told you that there is more than one creator of the things which are classified as creation when you look around for evidence to study and gain knowledge of the CREATOR other than man/humanity in this context. THE OTHER CREATOR is of character in that you see HIM represented in the things HE HAS MADE. note that the things that are man made are made from things previously created such as raw materials elements and the laws of physics and the properties of all these things combined to make time.

You repeatly demonstrate a lack of understanding of science and choose to add a new layer to complicate understanding by claiming a creator made it all.

This always leads to where did the creator come from. Your answer from misunderstanding and grasping at straws probably will be the creator always has been and is outside of time/space/reality. In otherwards in the land of fantasy/delusion and never was.

mind over matter wrote:

thats right you need to wake and go learn yourself.    you chump with chimp envy bring on your atheist legions

Your poor understanding of science, religion, history, theology suggests perhaps you might want to hit the study hall yourself, or just take your meds.

I have no clue what your point is in your rant RE: evolution and I really don't care.

I leave you to your god YAHUWAH.

Have a good life.

Bye Now

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
SCIENCE MEANS YOU CAN TEST YOUR YOUR CLAIMS

1. The vanguard theory of evolution has taken on an almost sacred status.  The theory of ‘evolution’ that the evolutionists are really promoting, and which creationists oppose, is the idea that particles turned into people over time, without any need for an intelligent Designer.
  2. A common tactic, ‘bait-and-switch,’ is simply to produce examples of change over time, call this ‘evolution,’ then imply that the general theory of evolution’   is thereby proven or even essential, and creation disproved.  The key issue is the type of change required—to change microbes into men requires changes that increase the genetic information content.
  3. The three billion DNA ‘letters’ stored in each human cell nucleus convey a great deal more information  (known as ‘specified complexity ) than the over half a million DNA ‘letters’ of the ‘simplest’ self-reproducing organism.

4. The DNA sequences in a ‘higher’ organism, such as a human being or a horse, for instance, code for structures and functions unknown in the sort of ‘primitive first cell’ from which all other organisms are said to have evolved.
  5. None of the alleged proofs of ‘evolution in action’ provide a single example of functional new information being added to genes. Rather, they all involve sorting and loss of information. To claim that mere change proves that information-increasing change can occur is like saying that because a merchant can sell goods, he can sell them for a profit.
  7. The origin of information is a major problem for the GENERAL THEORY OF EVOLUTION
  8.  ‘ignoring important distinctions’! It’s evolutionary propagandists who generally mix them up. Biologists frequently define evolution as ‘change in gene frequency with time’ or ‘descent with modification,’ or other such ‘microevolution’ words, and then cite insignificant examples of change within species, such as Darwin’s finches, as clinching proof of ‘evolution’ in the ‘macro’ sense and disproof of creationism!  
  9. The scientific method is a way to ask and answer scientific questions by making observations and doing experiments.
  10. The steps of the scientific method are to:
    • Ask a Question
    • Do Background Research
    • Construct a Hypothesis
    • Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
    • Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
    • Communicate Your Results
  11. It is important for your experiment to be a fair test. A "fair test" occurs when you change only one factor (variable) and keep all other conditions the same.
  12. 1. Observation

We exist.

2. Proposal of a question or a problem

How did we get here?

3. A hypothesis or educated guess made

We evolved from nothing, to dirt, to single cells, to multiple cells, to fish, to amphibians, to reptiles, to mammals, to humans.

4. Scientific experimentation

Oh, wait a minute. Thats right, evolution can not be observed, tested, or measured. No one has ever done an experiment that made life come from non-life or a lower creature turn into a higher creature and without that empirical evidence evolution can not leave the hypothesis or model phase.
    I do not need to prove the creation model true, I can simply prove the evolution model false. There are only two possibilities of how we got here, either we got here by supernatural intervention or we got here on our own, and if one of them can be proven absurd then the other has to be true. Someone that believes in atheistic evolution will never be able to disprove YAHUWAH or the creation because in order to disprove YAHUWAH you would need to be all knowing and omnipresent, in other words you have to have the attributes of YAHUWAH to disprove YAHUWAH. It would be as if you had an infinite amount of white ping pong balls and one red one. If you could never find the red one that does not disprove its existence; however, if someone found the red ball and showed it to you that would prove its existence.     
    Evolution is not a proven fact               Evolution is not a scientific natural law                      Evolution is not even a scientific theory

evolution is not based in science. you think you are wise to say you know better but you are just being a smart ass belittling what I posted which is merely facts  based on real science and repeating them is fair.

you and all your slapnut atheist monkey wannabes keep professing your claim to knowledge through  science? I know it is a waste of my time to repeat myself to a bunch of mind bubbles in so many ways!!!

show me the origin of life and matter in space over time through the scientific method WITHOUT exposing youself in fact that you ARE of the spirit of satan as a liar and accuser:

atheist terminology falling under the stupid invented term EVOLUTION:which is being preached in maistream media

Cosmic, chemical, stellar and planetary, organic, macro and micro -------evolution. dont play stupid they are all connected under the scam of evolution even if you ignore most of them because you cannot grasp the big picture. that does NOT mean they are ALL not a part of your unoriginal pagan religion of origins.

Cosmic evolution involves the origin of the universe, time and matter itself. The Big Bang theory falls within this discipline of evolution.                                        NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD

Chemical evolution involves the origin of complex elements. This discipline also attempts to explain the process in which those elements formed. 
Stellar and planetary evolution is the discipline used to explain the origin of the stars and planets. This is distinct from cosmic evolution, yet, at times, overlaps it.  NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD

Organic evolution attempts to explain the origin of living matter. Those in origin of life studies most often focus on this discipline of evolution.
NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD

The two final disciplines of evolution are also the most often confused by people. They are macro-evolution and micro-evolution. Micro-evolution states that all living organisms experience mutations and have the ability to develop genetic adaptations. The difference between this and macro-evolution is that micro-evolution only deals with mutations within a species.

Macro-evolution, on the other hand, states that such adaptations and mutations allow new species to form.

Also micro changes can be observed with the scientific method. While all the other terms OF EVOLUTION are imaginary and preached as religious fact without question or basis in science or common sense. ( PAGAN HUMANIST /ATHEIST/ CHUMPS WITH CHIMP ENVY/ ARE OF THE SPIRIT OF SATAN)

fact

Evolution is an ancient pagan concept (MAN MADE RELIGION)where people worship nature / creation instead of a CREATOR or they invent idols based on nature/creation
the theory of evolution has been with us for a very, very long time. It actually comes from ancient pagan religious beliefs that continue to be reflected in many religious traditions around the globe today. It has been documented that many ancient pagan teachers and philosophers believed that the universe spontaneously evolved by itself, that the universe is millions of years old, that humans once resembled fish, and that all living things continue to evolve.

ABIOGENESIS:nonliving origin belief      (NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD)

a hypothetical organic phenomenon by which living organisms are created from nonliving matter.

Abiogenesis is the idea of life originating from non-living material (non-life).   (NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD)

This concept has expanded a great deal as mankind’s understanding of science has grown, but

all forms of abiogenesis have one thing in common: they are all scientifically unsupportable. 

There have been no experiments demonstrating abiogenesis in action.

It has never been observed in a natural or artificial environment.    (NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD)

Conditions believed to have existed on earth are either incapable of producing the building blocks needed, or self-contradictory.

No evidence has been found suggesting where or when such life might have generated. In fact, everything we know of science today seems to indicate that abiogenesis could not have happened under any naturally possible conditions.

http://www.arrivalofthefittest.com/evolution.html

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Amazing, more copied and

Amazing, more copied and pasted walls of weird font that he doesn't even understand. If I wrote extended responses to them, he'd understand my responses even less. 

I really feel sorry for how closed-minded he is.

I'm done. No more long responses from me.

BobSpence
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Amazing,

butterbattle wrote:

Amazing, more copied and pasted walls of weird font that he doesn't even understand. If I wrote extended responses to them, he'd understand my responses even less. 

You have been remarkably persistent and patient in trying to get some sense from him.

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE TRUE FELLOWSHIP

There will never be absolute

Submitted by robj101 on April 10, 2010 - 9:13pm.

There will never be absolute proof, but then again there is no absolute proof of anything. What you require as proof is impossible and you know it. There is no proof of god, and you can deny science all day long. I myself have to say only a moron could not see that the earth is far far older than 6000 years. The generations of people in 6000 years is almost comprehendable, unlike the amount of stars and galaxies in the universe that were supposedly all put in existence for us, on this little rock. Much too arrogant for me.

The bible is like the constitution,amendments are made too regularly for comfort.
Church is a sedative for the mind.
Religion at birth is like the wheel of fortune, give it a spin and see where you are born.
Can you prove that I am not God?

IT IS AN ABSOLUTE TO SAY THERE ARE NO ABSOLUTES ,OF COURSE YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT BECAUSE THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE

WHAT I REQUIRE AS PRROF OF EVOLUTION IS IMPOSSIBLE AND YOU CANNOT PROVE THERE IS NO ELOAH YA AM(AMIGHTY EL THE ETERNAL LOVING YA OF THE PEOPLE

YOU ARE THE ONE IN DENIAL BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHUMP WITH CHIMP ENVY

AND THAT MAKES YOU THE MORON BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN MILLIONS OF YEARS AND YET YOU FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE WHAT IS RECORDED IN REAL TIME

THE STARS AND GALAXIES DID NOT FORM FROM AN IMAGINARY EXPLOSION THAT YOU ASSUME HAPPEND THAT IS ARROGANCE AND JUST PLAIN IGNORANCE ON THE LAWS OF PHYSICS

RELIGION IS A SCAM ESPESIALLY THE ATHEIST RELIGION OF EVOLUTION WHICH IS AN ANCIENT MAN MADE PAGAN RELIGION BEING USED TODAY TO PROMOTE SATANISM FOR  CHUMPS LIKE YOU WHO TARGET THE TRUE SPIRITUAL MESSAGE OF SALVATION AND LUMP IT WITH EVERY OTHER PROPAGANDA OUT THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO LEARN RECORDED  HISTORY OF REAL PEOPLE PLACES AND EVENTS

IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT YOU PUT FAITH IN TO BELIEVE YOU KNOW IS TRUE (ANCIENT PAGAN RELIGIONS)  VERSES THE ONE TRUE STORY OF HUMANITY AND THE ONE TRUE NAME ABOVE ALL OTHERS,......THEN YOU MIGHT RECONSIDER YOUR MORTALITY

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
YES YOU TRULY ARE A SORRY ATHEIST CHUMP

Amazing, more copied and

Submitted by butterbattle on April 11, 2010 - 2:15am.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion. - Abraham Lincoln

YES THATS IT  RUN ALONG BACK TO YOUR ATHEIST HOME BASE AND REPORT YOUR FAILURE TO DEMONSTRATE THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD AS i REQUESTED TO VALIDATE YOUR ATHEISTIC EVOLUTION DOGMA WHICH WAS PREACHED TO YOU IN YOUR ATHEIST COLLEGE AND  PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL UNTIL YOU COULD NOT RESIST ITS INDOCTRINATION.

EVERYTHING YOU SPEW ABOUT EVOLUTION IS A COPY AND PASTE   SO CRY ME AN ATHEIST RIVER  OF TAINTED TEARS AND STOP WHINNING ABOUT MY BEING CLOSEMINDED

IF THERE ARE FALSE GODS? SO AFTER ALL YOUR GARBAGE REBUTTALS  YOU QUESTION YOUR OWN PHILOSOPHY BY USING COPY AND PASTE QUOTES THAT YOU JUST COMPLAINED ABOUT ME DOING?  LOL

you  ARE A THE ONE WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND MY WALL OF TRUTH

AND THATS WHY YOU HAVE NO REAL RESPONSE BECAUSE I ASKED  you TO DEMONSTRATE THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD FOR ALL YOUR ATHEIST POINTS OF VIEW AND THEN you TURNED TAIL AND RAN UP YOUR CHUMP TREE 

KEEP YOUR 2 CENTS AND PLEASE SEND THEM TO HAITI WHERE THEY PRACTICE VOODOO

smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
User is offlineOffline

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
DARK VOID SAM I AM WHO EATS GREEN EGGS AND SPAM

Life spontaniously arising on a planet may be like a billion to one? NICE FICTION  BUT THAT IS A WRONG CALCULATION

"MAY BE" IS YOUR FIRST ATHEIST TACTIC OF FAILURE TO LAUNCH USING REALITY AS YOUR MEDIUM

NEXT UDE THE STATISTIC OF INFINITY TO 1 THEN  YOU WILL NOT NEED TO SAY "MAY BE"

ITS NICE THAT YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO PUT FAITH IN SOMETHING TOO BAD ITS A  DARK VOID

NOT A DESIGN "  YOU SAY?

THATS FUNNY BECAUSE YOU ARE USING INTELLIGENT DESIGN TO REJECT A NEED FOR INTELLIGENT DESIGN

AS FAR YOUR CLAIM OF THE UNIVERSE NOT BEING AN ORDERLY CONSTRUCT OF DESIGN  SO THAT YOU MAY SIT COZY  ON EARTH LIKE GOLDILOCKS EATING YOUR GREEN EGGS AND SPAM ,........MOON AND THE SUN AND STARS AT LARGE ARE FOR SIGNS AND SEASONS AND THE UNIVERSE  IS A TESTAMENT TO THE GRAND CHARACTER OF AN SUPERNATURAL INTELLIGENT DESIGNER BEYOND YOUR CAPACITY /DARK VOID TO GRASP.

Evolution is not a religion. Ok so perhaps there is an ancient pagan religion that worships nature" SAY YOU

YEAH THATS RIGHT YOU BELIEVE EVOLUTION WHICH IS ACTUALLY AN ANCIENT CONCEPT OF PAGAN ORIGIN AND THAT DOES NOT CHANGE EVEN IN MODERN TIMES , A CHUMP IS STILL A CHUMP LIKE YOU,.... DARK VOID SPAM

"DNA is actually not as complex as you think. It is made up of only 4 chemical bases and much is known about how new DNA is created and read", SAYS YOU

DNA IS MORE COMPLEX THAN you FAIL TO REALIZE, IT IS A WRITTEN LANGUAGE THAT WE HUMAN INTELLIGENT DESIGNERS CAN RELATE TO, AND YES MUCH IS KNOWN BUT NOT UNDERSTOOD

DNA IS A FAR SUPERIOR CODE/SOFTWARE THAN ANYTHING WRITTEN BY HUMANS SO YOU NEED TO ADMIT YOU ARE CHUMP IN DENIAL THAT THE FACTS ARE EVERYWHERE AND YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TRUTH ONLY YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!!!!

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
YOU FAILED TO DEMONSTRATE ATHEISTIC EVOLUTION

ATHEISTS LIKE TO STROKE EACH OTHERS EGO AS A FORM OF CONSOLATION

YOU  IGNORE REALITY

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
YOU'RE NOT DISMISSED FROM REALITY

Amazing, more copied and

Submitted by butterbattle on April 11, 2010 - 2:15am.

Amazing, more copied and pasted walls of weird font that he doesn't even understand. If I wrote extended responses to them, he'd understand my responses even less.        HYPOCRITE ,....EVERYTHING   you SAY IS A COPY AND PASTE EVEN YOUR QUOTES what you post speaks your mind, grow up!

I really feel sorry for how closed-minded he is.    NO YOU ARE JUST A SORRY EXCUSE FOR BEING TRUTHFUL and HONEST

I'm done. No more long responses from me.   YES THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ATHEIST DRONE MINION IN DENIAL and wreak of defeat just like this atheist thread that preaches to the humanist/ satanic  choir of chumps with chimp envy

I accept your non scientific response as a sign of weakness and that you admit your failure to represent the failed rebel atheist alliance. all you have is your clique to stroke your bruised ego.  you can insult people of faith in YAHUWAH because that is what people in the spirit of satan do , they accuse and lie.

1. The vanguard theory of evolution has taken on an almost sacred status.  The theory of ‘evolution’ that the evolutionists are really promoting, and which creationists oppose, is the idea that particles turned into people over time, without any need for an intelligent Designer.
  2. A common tactic, ‘bait-and-switch,’ is simply to produce examples of change over time, call this ‘evolution,’ then imply that the general theory of evolution’   is thereby proven or even essential, and creation disproved.  The key issue is the type of change required—to change microbes into men requires changes that increase the genetic information content.
  3. The three billion DNA ‘letters’ stored in each human cell nucleus convey a great deal more information  (known as ‘specified complexity ) than the over half a million DNA ‘letters’ of the ‘simplest’ self-reproducing organism.

4. The DNA sequences in a ‘higher’ organism, such as a human being or a horse, for instance, code for structures and functions unknown in the sort of ‘primitive first cell’ from which all other organisms are said to have evolved.
  5. None of the alleged proofs of ‘evolution in action’ provide a single example of functional new information being added to genes. Rather, they all involve sorting and loss of information. To claim that mere change proves that information-increasing change can occur is like saying that because a merchant can sell goods, he can sell them for a profit.
  7. The origin of information is a major problem for the GENERAL THEORY OF EVOLUTION
  8.  ‘ignoring important distinctions’! It’s evolutionary propagandists who generally mix them up. Biologists frequently define evolution as ‘change in gene frequency with time’ or ‘descent with modification,’ or other such ‘microevolution’ words, and then cite insignificant examples of change within species, such as Darwin’s finches, as clinching proof of ‘evolution’ in the ‘macro’ sense and disproof of creationism!  
  9. The scientific method is a way to ask and answer scientific questions by making observations and doing experiments.
  10. The steps of the scientific method are to:
  11. Ask a Question
  12. Do Background Research
  13. Construct a Hypothesis
  14. Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
  15. Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
  16. Communicate Your Results
  17. It is important for your experiment to be a fair test. A "fair test" occurs when you change only one factor (variable) and keep all other conditions the same.
  18. 1. Observation

We exist.

2. Proposal of a question or a problem

How did we get here?

3. A hypothesis or educated guess made

We evolved from nothing, to dirt, to single cells, to multiple cells, to fish, to amphibians, to reptiles, to mammals, to humans.

4. Scientific experimentation

Oh, wait a minute. Thats right, evolution can not be observed, tested, or measured. No one has ever done an experiment that made life come from non-life or a lower creature turn into a higher creature and without that empirical evidence evolution can not leave the hypothesis or model phase.
    I do not need to prove the creation model true, I can simply prove the evolution model false. There are only two possibilities of how we got here, either we got here by supernatural intervention or we got here on our own, and if one of them can be proven absurd then the other has to be true. Someone that believes in atheistic evolution will never be able to disprove YAHUWAH or the creation because in order to disprove YAHUWAH you would need to be all knowing and omnipresent, in other words you have to have the attributes of YAHUWAH to disprove YAHUWAH. It would be as if you had an infinite amount of white ping pong balls and one red one. If you could never find the red one that does not disprove its existence; however, if someone found the red ball and showed it to you that would prove its existence.     
    Evolution is not a proven fact               Evolution is not a scientific natural law                      Evolution is not even a scientific theory

you and all your slapnut atheist monkey wannabes keep professing your claim to knowledge through  science? I know it is a waste of my time to repeat myself to a bunch of mind bubbles in so many ways!!!

show me the origin of life and matter in space over time through the scientific method WITHOUT exposing youself in fact that you ARE of the spirit of satan as a liar and accuser:

Cosmic, chemical, stellar and planetary, organic, macro and micro -------evolution. dont play stupid they are all connected under the scam of evolution even if you ignore most of them because you cannot grasp the big picture. that does NOT mean they are ALL not a part of your unoriginal pagan religion of origins.

Cosmic evolution involves the origin of the universe, time and matter itself. The Big Bang theory falls within this discipline of evolution.                                        NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD

Stellar and planetary evolution is the discipline used to explain the origin of the stars and planets. This is distinct from cosmic evolution, yet, at times, overlaps it.  NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD

The two final disciplines of evolution are also the most often confused by people. They are macro-evolution and micro-evolution. Micro-evolution states that all living organisms experience mutations and have the ability to develop genetic adaptations. The difference between this and macro-evolution is that micro-evolution only deals with mutations within a species.

Macro-evolution, on the other hand, states that such adaptations and mutations allow new species to form.

Also micro changes can be observed with the scientific method. While all the other terms OF EVOLUTION are imaginary and preached as religious fact without question or basis in science or common sense. ( PAGAN HUMANIST /ATHEIST/ CHUMPS WITH CHIMP ENVY/ ARE OF THE SPIRIT OF SATAN)

fact

ABIOGENESIS:nonliving origin belief      (NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD)

a hypothetical organic phenomenon by which living organisms are created from nonliving matter.

Abiogenesis is the idea of life originating from non-living material (non-life).   (NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD)

This concept has expanded a great deal as mankind’s understanding of science has grown, but

all forms of abiogenesis have one thing in common: they are all scientifically unsupportable. 

There have been no experiments demonstrating abiogenesis in action.

It has never been observed in a natural or artificial environment.    (NOW DEMONSTRATE IT THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD)

Conditions believed to have existed on earth are either incapable of producing the building blocks needed, or self-contradictory.

No evidence has been found suggesting where or when such life might have generated. In fact, everything we know of science today seems to indicate that abiogenesis could not have happened under any naturally possible conditions.

http://www.arrivalofthefittest.com/evolution.html

mind over matter
Theist
User is offlineOffline
atheists are the biggest hypocrites in denial

I have seen MY ELOAH YA  AM ,the eternal loving YA of the great people.in more ways than you can grasp with your limited capacity to embrace reality

I  SEE the spirit of YAHUWASHUA who you label as JESUS which is a corrupt pagan slander of YAHUWAH IS SALVATION

which which is a satanic act and breaks the commandment to NOT take HIS name in vain or make desolate or bring to ruin

I can see satan in you

all the copies of the original scriptures are consistant with each other unlike your copies of atheist written text books that disaggree

the true scriptures are records of real people places and event that are more authentic than any atheist text book which is nothing more than a satanic bible

you did not hand me mu butt and niether did your fellow atheist drones I clearly submitted a request to prove all aspects of your pagan religion of evolution through the scientific method and you and all your atheist clique were silent  unless you had something stupid to whine about  other than the issue of science and not fiction.

you should really look up the history of humanism and the origin of the idea of what you think is evolution which is nothing but a common pagan concept like easter and christmas etc... you are so lost in your false religion you think is not a religion because someone said it was a science! lol

you are a sliver of an atheist and blasphemy is a spiritual crime and you are a victim of your own hypocrisy

evolution is still a pagan concept in origin  deny it all you want  I expect that is what you will do with pride because you are a chump with chimp envy

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok this is ridiculous...

Mind over matter, you say that we have no evidence of a 13.7 billion year old universe. Then explain starlight?

You continue to copy and paste huge swaths of obviously incorrect blather and are somehow confused when we are not intellectually vacuous enough to believe it without question. Sorry, but not every human is as scientifically illiterate as you are. I'm done trying to respond intelligently to your copy and paste visual assaults, since you are incapable of responding back in the same manner. So I will post a video that is an almost exact copy of this thread.

YouTube's NonStampCollector must have been watching this thread, since he got it so right.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline

mind over matter wrote:

I have seen MY ELOAH YA  AM ,the eternal loving YA of the great people.in more ways than you can grasp with your limited capacity to embrace reality

I  SEE the spirit of YAHUWASHUA who you label as JESUS which is a corrupt pagan slander of YAHUWAH IS SALVATION

which which is a satanic act and breaks the commandment to NOT take HIS name in vain or make desolate or bring to ruin

I can see satan in you

all the copies of the original scriptures are consistant with each other unlike your copies of atheist written text books that disaggree

the true scriptures are records of real people places and event that are more authentic than any atheist text book which is nothing more than a satanic bible

you did not hand me mu butt and niether did your fellow atheist drones I clearly submitted a request to prove all aspects of your pagan religion of evolution through the scientific method and you and all your atheist clique were silent  unless you had something stupid to whine about  other than the issue of science and not fiction.

you should really look up the history of humanism and the origin of the idea of what you think is evolution which is nothing but a common pagan concept like easter and christmas etc... you are so lost in your false religion you think is not a religion because someone said it was a science! lol

you are a sliver of an atheist and blasphemy is a spiritual crime and you are a victim of your own hypocrisy

evolution is still a pagan concept in origin  deny it all you want  I expect that is what you will do with pride because you are a chump with chimp envy

Oh goodie, I'm going to lay into this one.

You claim to have a higher understanding of the laws of our universe, and indubitably, your god figure. You claim the term "god" is a pagan term, yet the entire christian community seems to have embraced this term.

You babble about jesus and our misconceptions of said figure, perhaps you should seek the permissions to rewrite the bible? If all the copies of the original scriptures are so awesome, why has the bible changed? Did your deity allow this to happen to his good book? How weak is this figure?

Comparing atheist text books to "the true scriptures" is null and void. Man wrote the scriptures, and man wrote these "atheist text books".

You call me a "drone" really? You are obviously part of the religious hive, are you the queen bee? Perhaps in your mind, you are. I suspect you think you are a mouthpiece for your deity.

I personally am not a scientist, nor do I have sufficient knowledge to perform scientific tests which could validate much of anything. You perhaps, can summon your deity and have him give us a chat?

I have never read of evolution as a pagan religion. I have however read about christian holidays revolving around pagan idea's and tradition, in an effort long ago to help pagans accept christianity, concessions were made.

You like this chimp envy thing, it is a ridiculous statement made by a ridiculous idiot, who sounds like a chimp himself.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin