Racial slurs and Presidential jokes

digitalbeachbum's picture

I'm sure many have seen the Bill Maher bit where he calls himself a "house nigger" and also seen the Kathy Griffin's photo holding Drumpf's bloody head?

1) Bill Maher did not make a racial slur. A slur is an insinuation or allegation about someone that is likely to insult them or damage their reputation.

2) It was a off the cuff joke response to the comment from his guest about 'working in the field' and he called himself a 'house nigger'

3) If blacks are so offended by the fucking word 'nigger' then stop using it in your stand up routines. It is a double standard for any black comedian to use the word in their routine then say that a white comedian can't use it.

 

As for Kathy Griffin, the woman is a mess. She has no back bone and no integrity.

1) If you are going to make bold political statements then stand by them. Don't back down from pressure and you should have accepted that you might lose sponsors or gigs from doing such things.

2) Never apologize for something you meant or believed was your constitutional right. Freedom of speech.

3) Ted Nuget and other right-winged nut sacks have made bolder and more insulting comments towards Obama than any thing Griffin created. Some of them have, in my opinion, created violence which resulted in death or injuries to others. Even Drumpf has done such things then claimed he would defend his supporters if they hit the protesters (which is later did not assist them).

 

Of which, Ted Nuget recently claimed his words and actions were only a metaphor and that he never made comments which were threatening against Obama.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT? Ted Nugent is a fucking hypocrite.

The fucking pussy is another example of a shallow, manipulating piece of shit who not only threatened Obama but Clinton too.

 

While I believe the people who are Liberals are hypocrites for their actions and words, the Conservatives are far worse with their violence and hatred.

Fuck them all I say. They all suck donkey cock.

 

Vastet's picture

I agree

I agree

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC's picture

The N word is exlusive

The N word is exlusive property of persons of a certain color for the sole purpose of making money. If non-blacks are allowed to use the word it looses its impact and money making power.Race pimps like Al Sharpton enforce this rule.   Government is violence. All its power is derived from the the threat of deadly force. So of course anyone not liking those in charge will be filled with violence as well. The solution is stopgiving government so much power. Stop having so many laws that require deadly force to enforce. If you believe in some cause, do it volutarily and stop forcing the goverment to force everyoneelse to pay for your cause.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet's picture

rofl you moron, the

rofl you moron, the government has literally absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum's picture

EXC wrote: The N word is

EXC wrote:

The N word is exlusive property of persons of a certain color for the sole purpose of making money. If non-blacks are allowed to use the word it looses its impact and money making power. Race pimps like Al Sharpton enforce this rule.    Government is violence. All its power is derived from the the threat of deadly force. So of course anyone not liking those in charge will be filled with violence as well. The solution is stop giving government so much power. Stop having so many laws that require deadly force to enforce. If you believe in some cause, do it volutarily and stop forcing the goverment to force everyone else to pay for your cause.

 

Jesus fucking christ? Really?

1) Say it... just fucking say it... NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER Stop using the 'N word' crap. You don't have any problems saying Cracker? Carpet Bagger? Uncle Tom? Chink? Canuck? Jerry? Jap? Paddy? Pikey? Pale face? Raghead? Shylock? Taco head? White trash? Pollok?Greaser? Hill Billy? Yellow tail? Slant eye? Banana? Ape? Beaner? Aunt Jemima? There must be one of the thousand words you use as a slur towards others and don't even think about it.  Hell I think the word Jew is even a racial slur but we use it every fucking day? Don't we? Jesus fucking christ just say the fucking word. Every time you use the 'N word' you just add more power to the word 'nigger'.  It's like you can't say the word Voldemort? If you say the word nigger then a billion lighting bolts will come out of the sky and zap your ass.

It's one thing to say "Hey you fucking nigger" or "fucking hang the nigger" but when you use it in a discussion there shouldn't be some stigma about using it. The 

2) WTF? Would you please stick to the subject? How can you inject any thing about the government in to a post about racial slurs and poor tastes in jokes?

3) Al Sharpton doesn't enforce anything and definitely not the use of the word nigger by black comedians.

4) My point is that no one owns the word nigger. It seems that people in the 80's started this trend about making good white people from using the word and they are scared to use it. The word is given more power when you say things like the N word instead of saying nigger. It's like little kids saying F this or spelling S-H-I-T or saying She-Eye-T. The kids all know what is being said and they all laugh and giggle.

This stigma has got to go.

digitalbeachbum's picture

And I just looked up the

And I just looked up the history of the word Jew.

Jew was once a racial slur but the Jewish community absorbed it and made it there own. Now it has become a word they control and use it for a their own, in their own context, in their own language.

The black community could learn a lot from history.

 

Vastet's picture

Most everyone could lol

Most everyone could lol

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC's picture

Vastet wrote:the government

Vastet wrote:
the government has literally absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

Lsst time I checked the news, Trump was head of USA government. What news do you get in Canada?

Obama generated the same hatred but his skin color protected him from this kind of treatment. So maybe the problem is not who is in office, but how much power the office has.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

EXC's picture

digitalbeachbum wrote:2)

digitalbeachbum wrote:

2) WTF? Would you please stick to the subject? How can you inject any thing about the government in to a post about racial slurs and poor tastes in jokes?

3) Al Sharpton doesn't enforce anything and definitely not the use of the word nigger by black comedians.

Sorry, you mentioned Trump I thought he was head of government. What am I missing? Seems like head of governments are the only people to generate such hate. Just thought I'd wonder why.

I guess no one else here is intellectually curious enough to ask such a question.

 

Of course Al Sharpton would order a boycott of Bill Maher if he didin't kowtow to his demands, maybe demand a donation. He doesn't care if blacks use the word to make money, since he is too.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

digitalbeachbum's picture

EXC wrote: Sorry, you

EXC wrote:

Sorry, you mentioned Trump I thought he was head of government. What am I missing? Seems like head of governments are the only people to generate such hate. Just thought I'd wonder why.

I guess no one else here is intellectually curious enough to ask such a question.

 

Of course Al Sharpton would order a boycott of Bill Maher if he didin't kowtow to his demands, maybe demand a donation. He doesn't care if blacks use the word to make money, since he is too.

The problem with being vague with your humor is that it only works when you are present with the other person so they can pick up on tone and body language.

I haven't checked to see what Sharpton had to say but I usually avoid him. I find him a blowhard, like Limbaugh.

 

Vastet's picture

EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:the

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
the government has literally absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

Lsst time I checked the news, Trump was head of USA government. What news do you get in Canada?

Which is completely irrelevant you brainless shitstain. XD

EXC wrote:

Obama generated the same hatred but his skin color protected him from this kind of treatment. So maybe the problem is not who is in office, but how much power the office has.

You don't have a fucking clue lol.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum's picture

 I read an article which

 I read an article which had a rapper, who's name I forget at this time, who was asked about the joke.

He said that people need to stop using the 'n-word' as a substitute. He said use nigger instead.

Those people who use it improperly then are using it as a racial slur. Those who use it properly, use it as a reference to a situation.

 

Who started this n-word any way? Bill Cosby?

 

EXC's picture

Vastet wrote: Which is

Vastet wrote:
 Which is completely irrelevant you brainless shitstain. XD

Getting the Brian37 treatment. When you can't make your point with reason and logic, have a childish temper tantrum.

Digital discusses that some idiot makes a mock beheading of our head of government,  and I'm off topic to discuss why people attack heads of government. Some logic you got there.

 

Now show you are Brian clone...

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet's picture

EXC wrote:Getting the

EXC wrote:
Getting the Brian37 treatment.

Well you are the one who taught Brian how to argue like a retard.

EXC wrote:
When you can't make your point with reason and logic, have a childish temper tantrum.

The projection is strong with you. You haven't raised any points to argue, you simply asserted the ridiculous and false suggestion that the government has something to do with the subject. As such, I ridiculed the suggestion. No logic is necessary, as if you were capable of comprehending logic you wouldn't have been ridiculous in the first place.

EXC wrote:
Digital discusses that some idiot makes a mock beheading of our head of government,  and I'm off topic to discuss why people attack heads of government. Some logic you got there.

Now you're blatantly lying, another thing you taught Brian how to do. What REALLY happened is you came into this topic and laid all the blame for all prejudice at the feet of government.

Come back when you have an argument. Thanks!

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum's picture

EXC wrote:Vastet

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
 Which is completely irrelevant you brainless shitstain. XD

Getting the Brian37 treatment. When you can't make your point with reason and logic, have a childish temper tantrum.

Digital discusses that some idiot makes a mock beheading of our head of government,  and I'm off topic to discuss why people attack heads of government. Some logic you got there.

 

Now show you are Brian clone...

As I said, when you make these vague humorous jokes there is often no "ah ha" moment because you type so seriously. There is no body language and no reference for others to pick up on the humor.

Head of government and the head of Drumpf are not completely similar. Drumpf is more like a puppet now and certainly not in control.

EXC's picture

Vastet wrote:you simply

Vastet wrote:
you simply asserted the ridiculous and false suggestion that the government has something to do with the subject.

So your assertion is that Donald Trump was just some random dude that Ms. Griffen decided to attack? The fact he is head of USA government had nothing to do with why he was attacked in this manner?

Had he never run for office, she still would have done the mock beheading? This is what people should believe? 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet's picture

EXC wrote:So your assertion

EXC wrote:
So your assertion is that Donald Trump was just some random dude that Ms. Griffen decided to attack?

Nope. Nice of you to keep making shit up to prove how like Brian37 you are.
My position is that Griffen made a political statement that had nothing to do with prejudice. Also that she and others have been attacking Trump for years, long before he was in politics. On every angle your assertions are ridiculous.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37's picture

EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:the

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
the government has literally absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

Lsst time I checked the news, Trump was head of USA government. What news do you get in Canada?

Obama generated the same hatred but his skin color protected him from this kind of treatment. So maybe the problem is not who is in office, but how much power the office has.

Holding an office isn't the same as being qualified. Trump is a fucking piece of shit, impetuous, inept and his con of a run is paper thin and transparent. 

Obama was wrongfully attacked for purely bigoted reasons because there are still far too many people scared of equality. Trump is being rightfully attacked because he pandered to that far right bigoted base.

But despite those ignorant attacks Obama handled himself with class, the same cannot be said for the orange fuckface.

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

iwbiek's picture

i personally think griffen



i personally think griffen should just tell everybody to fuck off. trump does it on a daily basis. what's good for the goose, etc. i'm sure she has enough money to live comfortably for the rest of her life, why worry about her career? just once í'd like to see a celebrity grow a backbone and not allow herself to be held hostage because her "career" might be threatened. trump shouldn't let his fucking 11 year-old kid browse the net unsupervised. it's his bad for being an absentee father, not griffen's bad for posting a shocking photo. i wonder if the little brat has watched the video of daddy talking about grabbing women by their pussies? or if he knows daddy fucked up and sent soldiers to a pointless death in yemen? wouldn't that traumatize him? kathy only had fake blood on her hands, while the blood on trump's hands is very real. he murdered those men, and he'll keep murdering for at least another 3 and a half years unless he's stopped, by ballot or by bullet. my only beef with the photo was that the head was fake.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Brian37's picture

Vastet wrote:EXC wrote:So

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:
So your assertion is that Donald Trump was just some random dude that Ms. Griffen decided to attack?
Nope. Nice of you to keep making shit up to prove how like Brian37 you are. My position is that Griffen made a political statement that had nothing to do with prejudice. Also that she and others have been attacking Trump for years, long before he was in politics. On every angle your assertions are ridiculous.

I am nothing like EXC, don't you equate me to him. 

Wasting my time with you Vastet but I will give it a shot.

What Kathy did WAS WRONG, just as it was for Ted. I have in the past on a different atheist website in the early 2000s went after someone using an avatar with Bush Jr in crosshairs. The person using it replaced it eventually. You don't protect the person, you protect the long term concept of pieceful trandfer of power, you protect the office and constitution. 

I hate Trump, but I do think IF the intel community which there is no political oath to serve in, remains neutral it can at a minium act as a check on power, but, considering Trump loves shooting his mouth off, can hang himself fine without any physical threats aimed at him.

It is illegal to make threats to government officials regardless of party.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

iwbiek's picture

kathy griffen certainly



kathy griffen certainly wasn't threatening the president. anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that.



"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Vastet's picture

Brian37 wrote:I am nothing

Brian37 wrote:
I am nothing like EXC, don't you equate me to him.

You are EXACTLY like EXC, so I'll equate you to him whenever I want. The only difference between you is political spectrum. And EXC is less emotional.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC's picture

Vastet wrote: My position is

Vastet wrote:
My position is that Griffen made a political statement that had nothing to do with prejudice.

So why did you say it was off topic to discuss government and speech that attacks government officials? The definition of political is government.

 

po·lit·i·cal

pəˈlidək(ə)l/adjective 
  1. relating to the government or the public affairs of a country."a period of political and economic stability"
    synonyms:governmentalgovernmentconstitutionalministerialparliamentarydiplomaticlegislativeadministrativebureaucratic;

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

EXC's picture

Brian37 wrote: Trump is a

Brian37 wrote:
 Trump is a fucking piece of shit, impetuous, inept and his con of a run is paper thin and transparent. 

Trump may be all of those things. So also may be the CEO of the supermarket where you buy your food.

But why in one case is so important and in the other it doesn't matter? They both provide a vital service to you. The reason is that government is your god, your daddy, your provider, etc... You are a mentally and emotionally a pre-adolecent that refuses to grow up and be independent, so you need a daddy in White House to provide for you and give you hope. So you support massive wealthy and power going to Washington. So now you have a dysfunctional daddy you hate, serves you right.

Maybe the answer is grow up, take responsibility and stop expecting government to solve your problems and all the worlds problems. Why the fuck should it matter who is in the White House? But, now is time for your childish tantrum...

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

EXC's picture

iwbiek wrote: kathy griffen

iwbiek wrote:


kathy griffen certainly wasn't threatening the president. anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that.



I don't believe she personally would attack the president. She is just a publicity whore. But this could be extra-inspiration for terrorists to attack Trump and his family.

She could be charged with providing aid to the enemy during a time of war. Given how much ISIS and Al-Queda use beheadings for propaganda.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

iwbiek's picture

EXC wrote:iwbiek wrote:

EXC wrote:

iwbiek wrote:


kathy griffen certainly wasn't threatening the president. anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that.



I don't believe she personally would attack the president. She is just a publicity whore. But this could be extra-inspiration for terrorists to attack Trump and his family.

She could be charged with providing aid to the enemy during a time of war. Given how much ISIS and Al-Queda use beheadings for propaganda.




could be, maybe, but she won't be, since any judge would say that's the stupidest fucking argument ever. i seriously doubt al-qaeda need any help with their imagination.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

digitalbeachbum's picture

iwbiek wrote: i personally

iwbiek wrote:


i personally think griffen should just tell everybody to fuck off. trump does it on a daily basis. what's good for the goose, etc. i'm sure she has enough money to live comfortably for the rest of her life, why worry about her career? just once í'd like to see a celebrity grow a backbone and not allow herself to be held hostage because her "career" might be threatened. trump shouldn't let his fucking 11 year-old kid browse the net unsupervised. it's his bad for being an absentee father, not griffen's bad for posting a shocking photo. i wonder if the little brat has watched the video of daddy talking about grabbing women by their pussies? or if he knows daddy fucked up and sent soldiers to a pointless death in yemen? wouldn't that traumatize him? kathy only had fake blood on her hands, while the blood on trump's hands is very real. he murdered those men, and he'll keep murdering for at least another 3 and a half years unless he's stopped, by ballot or by bullet. my only beef with the photo was that the head was fake.

You just earned a 1,000 kudos from me. That's exactly how I feel. Tell them to fuck off and grow a fucking backbone. It's obviously that she doesn't have convictions.

 

Vastet's picture

EXC wrote:So why did you say

EXC wrote:
So why did you say it was off topic to discuss government and speech that attacks government officials? The definition of political is government.

I didn't say that, quit making shit up retard.

li·ar/ˈlī(ə)r/
noun
a person who tells lies.

I said the government has nothing to do with prejudice. Grow a brain cell.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC's picture

Vastet wrote:EXC wrote:So

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:
So why did you say it was off topic to discuss government and speech that attacks government officials? The definition of political is government.
I didn't say that, quit making shit up retard. li·ar/ˈlī(ə)r/ noun a person who tells lies. I said the government has nothing to do with prejudice. Grow a brain cell.

 

People can clearly read that you said government has nothing to do with this topic. You are the liar. Too irrational for anything but lies and insults.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet's picture

EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:EXC

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:
So why did you say it was off topic to discuss government and speech that attacks government officials? The definition of political is government.
I didn't say that, quit making shit up retard. li·ar/ˈlī(ə)r/ noun a person who tells lies. I said the government has nothing to do with prejudice. Grow a brain cell.

 

People can clearly read that you said government has nothing to do with this topic. You are the liar. Too irrational for anything but lies and insults.

 

Me saying government has nothing to do with this topic has nothing to do with your made up fantasies of government creating all prejudice. And if you'd taken my advice and grown a brain cell instead of compounding your blatantly obvious lies, you'd see I've said absolutely nothing about government officials being attacked except in reference to Griffen attacking Trump, which has nothing to do with prejudice, which proves everything you've said here is pure bullshit and off topic.

AGAIN, grow a brain cell you lying sack of shit. Your theist-inspired topic switching ridiculousness will never get you anywhere.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.