Baptist forum shows hatred for crippled comedian zach anner

Pope541
User is offlineOffline
Baptist forum shows hatred for crippled comedian zach anner

This is just one quote there are many supporters:

"THIS

is an outrage to Jesus and offensive to True Christians™ everywhere. It seems that a wheelchair-bound spaz who fancies itself a comedian is attempting to win it's own TV show, produced by the

notorious new age cult guru

Oprah Winfrey

. Leave it to the ultra liberals like her to tease a retarded like that.

God hates them!

Anyway, apparently there is a website where you can vote for the gimp to have its TV show

HERE

. I am calling on all right-minded Christians to vote AGAINST giving any cripple it's own TV show! God hates 'em, and they give me the heebie-jeebies.

"

here's the site:http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44828

Pope541
User is offlineOffline
landover

if you guys don't know about landover baptist it is a really funny parody website. Check it out when you have some free time and you are guaranteed many lol's.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pope541 wrote:if you guys

Pope541 wrote:

if you guys don't know about landover baptist it is a really funny parody website. Check it out when you have some free time and you are guaranteed many lol's.

Nope, never been there. I think it is horrible that people pick on absurd claims. THE EARTH IS FLAT GOD DAMN IT!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Landover Babtist is great!

I love it when the main "Pastor" goes off on Christians for not actually living their lives by the book they claim to live their lives by! That site is great!

Here is a video from a speech at an atheist rally in 2002 (I think).

Pure satirical genius!

P.S. Zach totally has my vote! I love the cooking show part! "The next thing were going to learn to cook is take-out". That had me laughing pretty hard. I hope he gets it, since we can all guess what kinds of other shows might win Oprah "the woo-enabler" Winfrey's little contest.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!