CreationWiki... (Not for the faint of heart)

kryters
kryters's picture
User is offlineOffline
CreationWiki... (Not for the faint of heart)

I just wanted to post a nasty from the CreationWiki:

http://creationwiki.org/Talk:Anticreation

I'll leave you to make up your own minds...

Quote:

They're getting desparateSmiling. What a fantastic time to be a creationist. Check out this letter in the latest (Apr 22-28) issue of New Scientist: "Robin Holden wonders how good biology teachers could possibly teach creationism. He should come to south-east London, where I teach science and where there are many biology graduates who are creationists. Many, though not all, are from Christian parts of Africa or Asia. I know of two local biology teachers who are not only creationists, but who believe literally in a seven-day creation a few thousand years ago, and I can think of at least three student teachers who have passed through our own department in recent years who are both biology graduates and creationists. These people cannot teach creationism under the national curriculum (yet) but what they do in the classroom with the miserable little bit of Darwinism left in the syllabus I shudder to think. Many of my most able pupils are creationists, too. It is not just in America that the darkness is gathering." Ungtss 12:34, 16 May 2006 (GMT)
They are getting desperate. It says something about how blinded they are that "Many of [his] most able pupils are creationists", yet he can't see that maybe they are on to something.
Scientists have been complaining about a lack of interest in science, and I've had the thought for some time that atheism actually tends to kill the enthusiasm for science (for reasons such as why science developed in a Christian culture in the first place), and that those most keen to take up science will be the creationists, eager to study God's creation.
Philip J. Rayment 12:47, 16 May 2006 (GMT)
Well saidSmiling. Apparently the "darkness is rising" only among his "most able students" -- the obvious explanation to his conundrum seems to elude his graspSmiling. I only hope we creationists will be responsible and mature in the coming years, to seize this golden opportunity to free science from its darwinian hijackers. Ungtss 13:21, 16 May 2006 (GMT)
At Theologyweb, many of the evolutionists claim that creationists are a threat to science. It seems, though, that using one's own mind helps science.PrometheusX303 18:06, 16 May 2006 (GMT)

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline
This makes me sad in my face

This makes me sad in my face Sad

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Damn, at least I'm glad I

Damn, at least I'm glad I read that garbage before lunch.