Cheney to be president briefly....We are screwed

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cheney to be president briefly....We are screwed

Get this:

"WASHINGTON (CNN) – President Bush will undergo a routine colonoscopy Saturday, and will transfer power to Vice President Dick Cheney during the procedure, expected to take about two and a half hours, the chief White House spokesman said.

Tony Snow said Friday that the procedure, during which a doctor looks for any signs of cancer, will be carried out at Camp David, Maryland, and the president will be placed under anesthesia."

First, I thought he wasn't in the executive branch.  Second, will the constitution still be there when Bush comes to?  Third, is this one of the apocalypse things my mother keeps talking about?

Jarem Asyder
Jarem Asyder's picture
User is offlineOffline
The irony of course is,

The irony of course is, that Cheney is the one who's been running the whole show the entire time. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
This administration is the

This administration is the essence of " Playdough" where the goal posts move as much as an apologist tries to defend myth.

Darth Vadar has always been running the show. Consider Bush's governership and 3 faild business before he fucked up the country. Bush won only because he knows how to hit the "G" spot of Jesus freaks.

Dubya, "You mean all I have to do to get this job is say "Jesus" a billion times?

Cheney, "Who cares whose casting couch you sleep in, we both know "They" can be led by the nose and if we fuck up we can convince them just like God, that it was there fault for not following us."

Cheney, "Just enjoy your butt flush and let me take care of things. God would want to make sure your shit factory runs smoothly". 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's about time someone is

It's about time someone is shoving something up Bush's ass.  He needs a little pay back for fucking our country.  I hope he doesn't die or our new motto will be 'One Nation under Czar Cheney'.

If god takes life he's an indian giver