Keith Olbermann on Libby's Essential "Pardon"

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Keith Olbermann on Libby's Essential "Pardon"

I don't often post in this forum because, like the founding fathers, I'd rather keep my political beliefs and religious beliefs (or, rather, lack thereof) separate. There are other forums where I participate in political discourse. Lately, I've been on hiatus until I can figure out how to revitalize myself. Things are getting really hairy. No matter what your political beliefs, I think you can at least agree with that sentiment.

I don't have television, so I was happy to catch Keith Olbermann's tirade against the Shrub Administration. Enjoy it if you can.

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Zhwazi
Zhwazi's picture
User is offlineOffline
The ruling class isn't even

The ruling class isn't even pretending to be legitemate anymore.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zhwazi wrote: The ruling

Zhwazi wrote:
The ruling class isn't even pretending to be legitemate anymore.

Sad, isn't it?  Even sadder is that some 30% of the people still support the ruling class.  I'll bet even more haven't figured out that no one represents we the people.  I'm fairly new to that realization, though I've suspected it for some time.

It's up to the people to make changes and we haven't even begun to get it and organize. 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.