Here is what Christians should be politically...
They should be Christian anarchists! Here is why:
(move this if you think it fits better elsewhere)
1) No man can serve two masters (Matthew 6:24) (Come on, not going to follow this often quoted verse?)
2) #1 implies that you should only serve one master
3) It is reasonable to view master being equal to ruler here
4) The master that is most deserving is God (after all, he is all-everything)
5) #2 and #4 cause you to have no earthly master
6) #5 and #3 transform into you should have no earthly ruler
7) Because anarchism is "without rulers" and #6 fits that, you should be some type of anarchist
Because you are a Christian and hold to God, being a Christian anarchist is what you should be politically based on #7.
Now because of Matthew 6:19 and other anti-capitalist related stuff in the bible, these Christian anarchists should be anti-capitalists...
What do you think?
"What right have you to condemn a murderer if you assume him necessary to "God's plan"? What logic can command the return of stolen property, or the branding of a thief, if the Almighty decreed it?"
-- The Economic Tendency of Freethought