Illegal Imagration crisis.

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
Illegal Imagration crisis.

After watching this I think Ron Paul is the man for the job. 

magilum
User is offlineOffline

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Illegal Imagration

Illegal Imagration crisis.   ???

So say no to our neighbors ? ..... ?

The real enemy are the money horders here in the USA, and else where.

Ron was right about one thing for sure, No to war he has always said.

I say open all borders of the whole wide world. Imagine no countries.

No more presidents .... no more rich ....

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
Did anyone actually WATCH

Did anyone actually WATCH the video?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
    Yes I did,   We are

Yes I did,  

We are slaves to systems of the small minority of rich controllers. The systems need to be abandoned, .... or seriously overhauled, if you will.

Money and the banking system is wacko. Why is my shit house now worth 1/2 a million $  ? Is that progress  .... for who ?    

We are prisoners even of our own countries. 

I dont have many answers but something is really screwy. Economics is the real issue .....  

bmehilos
bmehilos's picture
User is offlineOffline
magilum wrote:Ron Paul

For me to see him as wrong for rejecting evolution is the same as him seeing me as wrong for accepting it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not believing in evolution. 

And yes, there is a war on religion. And, yes its wrong.

I see comments like yours a simple diversionary tactic, and instead of debating Ron Paul's position on illegal immigration you have resorted to Fox News style attacks. 

the price of too much freedom is never as great as the cost of too little

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
bmehilos wrote:I see

bmehilos wrote:

I see comments like yours a simple diversionary tactic, and instead of debating Ron Paul's position on illegal immigration you have resorted to Fox News style attacks. 

Lie'ing, Slander, Manipulation, Bribery... and did i mention lie'ing?

I see nothing of the sort here, thus... we are not Fox News (mainly because we arent payed a salary ^_^ )

And if you fail to see why a lack of "belief" *snicker* in evolution is a bad thing... all i can say is,

Dont Breed...

Ever...

(Now THAT was Fox News worthy >.> )

What Would Kharn Do?

bmehilos
bmehilos's picture
User is offlineOffline
All I'm saying is that

All I'm saying is that comments like the ones above are no better that a fundamentalist Christian saying all atheists are going to hell. 

the price of too much freedom is never as great as the cost of too little

magilum
User is offlineOffline
bmehilos wrote:magilum

bmehilos wrote:

For me to see him as wrong for rejecting evolution is the same as him seeing me as wrong for accepting it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not believing in evolution. 

And yes, there is a war on religion. And, yes its wrong.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

unclesamslair
unclesamslair's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cognitive Dissonance

Dave_G wrote:

After watching this I think Ron Paul is the man for the job.

I tend to be liberal on a lot of issues like gay marriage and whatnot but with immigration I'm conservative. To me it just makes logical sense, if they don't respect immigration laws, how do we expect them to respect the other laws and civil obedience. I understand that they come here for a better standard of life but the only way we can offer that is by regulating migration, not by letting them steal that higher standard of living. If we let too many in we'll turn the US into another Mexico so we have to be in control. In order to begin doing that and to allow for more Visas to be given each year we need to slow down illegal immigration and identify and be aware of where all immigrants are. If we have to pull some Orwellian Big Brother stunt to keep track of undocumented immigrants, then so be it. Next, start cracking down on illegal labor, not a citizen? then you don't get a job. By making it harder to get an illegal job we can discourage immigrants from coming illegally. This way we give the legal immigrants who earned their citizenship fair and square the benefits they deserve instead of being cheaped out by illegals. I know it's rather unfair that only rich Mexicans can take the legal route so I offer a solution. A social work program where the government hires immigrants with a 5 to 10 year labor contract to pay off legal fees and whatnot. Sort of like indentured servitude, we provide suitable housing food water and clothes, they work to pay for their citizenship.

BTW: I'm Puertorican and I find ron paul's video extremely ridiculous, a graph like that is extremely unrealistic.

To be godless is probably the first step towards innocence, to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost. So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions. An absence of need for illusions. A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  Stupid people = a stupid

Stupid people = a stupid world. Educate the world = a better world.

So who is in the way and why?,  of REAL improved fast moving dedicated world wide education = the rich masters who like it the way it is , keeping the masses STUPID and AFRAID, to hold their power.

EAT THE RICH , destroy the rich ..... WE are ONE world, one race. What is to fear ? THE FUCKING super RICH is who .....