Who Let The Apes Out?

Mental Eclipse
Mental Eclipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who Let The Apes Out?

I'm still very new to evolutionary science. I've just recently began my own research on the subject, and I'm sure that there is a lot more to evolution then what I know at the moment about it.

While searching the internet today, I came across this website...

http://wholettheapesout.com/mainline.php

I'm curious to know what you guys think about the creator of this webpage. He seems to be very sure of himself that "evolution" is not true. Some of his arguments seem to make sense to me, but I'd like to hear what you guys think about his claims. I'm sure many of the people on this board know a lot more about evolution then I do.

I'm thinking of reading his book to take a look at his arguments (you can download it for free). Has anybody else read this, or had any experience with this guys writting in general?

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
I suppose you adhere to the

I suppose you adhere to the doctrine that typing in large letters makes you correct?

Petgrad was banned because his IP was revealed to be the same as dakroe, gregsin, and your own, indicating a sock puppet account. This is why the moderators banned you a moment ago. The rule against sock-puppeting extends to nearly every major forum and message board on the internet. And by the way Josh, yes, I am fully aware that it is you, you probably did an internet search and found this, please allow me to reiterate that repeatedly inslting me by calling me a "moron" an "idiot" and a "snake-oil salesman" will do no good. This is the internet, and we are anonymous. And I do not have time to engage in a faceless debate of spitting, least of all with someone who has engaged in no study of the subject so perhaps you could do your research. And perhaps you could do me precisely the courtest which I requested of you and gave to you, which is to give me a line by line critique of the proteomics treatise. If you don't udnerstand it you should just leave. I said you presented no scientific objections, and you laughed. Why? It's not funny, its true. Kindly show me where you made anything except naked assertions and rhetoric, insulting me and it but offering nothing in the way of scientific analysis, scientific fact, scientific tests or scientific data.

Your pathetic objections regarding "deformed organisms" show that your understanding of molecular genetics, evolutionary developmental biology or anything else for that matter. And as things stand these er, ahem "argments" have been shredded by me and my queries unanswered by you, apart from a general insult over the choice of order of words I used in one sentence which wasn't even relevent to said "arguments". So buck up and get involved in the debate. Don't insult me personally, the volme of which usually ends up occupying 75% of your post content. It's a waste of time. 

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

The Patrician
The Patrician's picture
User is offlineOffline
Like I said, obvious

Like I said, obvious troll/10.