evolution dvds

stitches_bbk
stitches_bbk's picture
User is offlineOffline
evolution dvds

hi, i was just wondering what you guys would recommend, i have walking with monsters, dinosaurs, beasts, and cavemen already as well as caral sagan's cosmos, but i want something that is near the walking with monsters range (cambrian to permian) that goes more in debth and is more educational insted of walking with monsters which leaves alot out and is more about entertainment.  

ChosenByPasta
ChosenByPasta's picture
User is offlineOffline
I could really use some

I could really use some dvd's like those as well. I'm starting all over with science. I didn't pay attention in high school and now I'm genuinely interested in learning. Do you know of any dvd's I could pick up not just for evolution, but for biology and science in general?

"Every true faith is infallible -- It performs what the believing person hopes to find in it. But it does not offer the least support for the establishing of an objective truth. Here the ways of men divide. If you want to achieve peace of mind and happiness, have faith. If you want to be a disciple of truth, then search." - Nietzsche

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok guys, check them out

Ok guys, check them out right here.

I hope that helps.

ChosenByPasta
ChosenByPasta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Damn, expensive. I think I'm

Damn, expensive. I think I'm going to make a trip out to the public library and see what I can pick up.

"Every true faith is infallible -- It performs what the believing person hopes to find in it. But it does not offer the least support for the establishing of an objective truth. Here the ways of men divide. If you want to achieve peace of mind and happiness, have faith. If you want to be a disciple of truth, then search." - Nietzsche

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, I'm sure there are

Well, I'm sure there are some cheap dvds at amazon or ebay.

stitches_bbk
stitches_bbk's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey thanks that looks good,

hey thanks that looks good, does anyone know of any more?

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
also check

also check out

www.becominghuman.org