I COULD EZLEY RUN YOU IN CIRCLES (you respond)

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
I COULD EZLEY RUN YOU IN CIRCLES (you respond)

YOU RESPOND:

Quote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 1, 2007 2:56 PM

Jan 3 2007 8:05A

TO :::: RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD ,WHOS GOT THEE TIME ? TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ? I COULD EZ TOO AND I COULD EZLEY RUN YOU IN CRICLES ON & UNDER ANY THEROY PERTAINING TO ANY SUBJECT YOU GOT !!!!!!!!! BUT YOUR BLIND AND CAN NOT HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD , PRAYER & REPENTANCE IS YOUR ONLY HOPE , THAT AND LIVING RIGHT THE BEST YOU CAN . HOWEVER I WILL SAY THIS .....THERE IS A DIFFERANCE IN RELIGION AND SPRIUTALALITY & A RELATIONSHIP WITH ~IN GOD ......& YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIVE IN GOD , HE BELIVES IN YOU . AND REMEMBER THIS FOR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT (((( ACTS 4:12 ~ & HELL IS NO SMALL PRICE TO PAY

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Quote:

Quote:
I COULD EZ TOO AND I COULD EZLEY RUN YOU IN CRICLES ON

That gave me a good laugh.

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:
YOU RESPOND:
Quote:
----------------- Original Message ----------------- From: <~+~>SAINT VINSENT ~.'.~ Date: Apr 1, 2007 2:56 PM Jan 3 2007 8:05A TO :::: RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD ,WHOS GOT THEE TIME ? TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ? I COULD EZ TOO AND I COULD EZLEY RUN YOU IN CRICLES ON & UNDER ANY THEROY PERTAINING TO ANY SUBJECT YOU GOT !!!!!!!!! BUT YOUR BLIND AND CAN NOT HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD , PRAYER & REPENTANCE IS YOUR ONLY HOPE , THAT AND LIVING RIGHT THE BEST YOU CAN . HOWEVER I WILL SAY THIS .....THERE IS A DIFFERANCE IN RELIGION AND SPRIUTALALITY & A RELATIONSHIP WITH ~IN GOD ......& YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIVE IN GOD , HE BELIVES IN YOU . AND REMEMBER THIS FOR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT (((( ACTS 4:12 ~ & HELL IS NO SMALL PRICE TO PAY

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. 

"The powerful have always created false images of the weak."

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
If Jesus came to earth

If Jesus came to earth today and told me he'd grant me one wish, I'd ask him to please disable caps lock.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:

Quote:
:::: RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD ,WHOS GOT THEE TIME ? TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ?

Ya, man!

Quote:
I COULD EZ TOO

What was the first bit? you said too, where is the first bit.

Quote:
AND I COULD EZLEY RUN YOU IN CRICLES ON & UNDER ANY THEROY PERTAINING TO ANY SUBJECT YOU GOT

What is a theroy?

Quote:
BUT YOUR BLIND AND CAN NOT HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD

What god, why don't you prove your god.

Quote:
THAT AND LIVING RIGHT THE BEST YOU CAN

We would like to live a good life, but idiots like you run around, and shove your religion in our faces.

Quote:
HOWEVER I WILL SAY THIS .....

Quote:
THERE IS A DIFFERANCE IN RELIGION AND SPRIUTALALITY & RELATIONSHIP WITH ~IN GOD

Look, just becuase vore turns you on, doesn't mean you have to share it with us.

Quote:
......& YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIVE IN GOD

You idiots keep saying that, but you don't realize that you don't have to say anything if we don't have to believe in god.

Quote:
HELL IS NO SMALL PRICE TO PAY

God seems to think so. He would rather put people in hell, then do anything for once.

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

YOU RESPOND:
Quote:
----------------- Original Message ----------------- From: <~+~>SAINT VINSENT ~.'.~ Date: Apr 1, 2007 2:56 PM Jan 3 2007 8:05A TO :::: RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD ,WHOS GOT THEE TIME ? TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ? I COULD EZ TOO AND I COULD EZLEY RUN YOU IN CRICLES ON & UNDER ANY THEROY PERTAINING TO ANY SUBJECT YOU GOT !!!!!!!!! BUT YOUR BLIND AND CAN NOT HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD , PRAYER & REPENTANCE IS YOUR ONLY HOPE , THAT AND LIVING RIGHT THE BEST YOU CAN . HOWEVER I WILL SAY THIS .....THERE IS A DIFFERANCE IN RELIGION AND SPRIUTALALITY & A RELATIONSHIP WITH ~IN GOD ......& YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIVE IN GOD , HE BELIVES IN YOU . AND REMEMBER THIS FOR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT (((( ACTS 4:12 ~ & HELL IS NO SMALL PRICE TO PAY

Good one, almost had me there with that.  Good April Fools joke.

... wait, that was a serious email? 

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

YOU RESPOND:
Quote:
----------------- Original Message ----------------- From: <~+~>SAINT VINSENT ~.'.~ Date: Apr 1, 2007 2:56 PM Jan 3 2007 8:05A TO :::: ........BUT YOUR BLIND AND CAN NOT HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD , .........
Now that would be a miracle, are you saying you can hear god with your eyes? Tongue out

At any rate, sorry Vinsent but I don't hear anything. Maybe it's because the supernatural cannot make sound.

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: If

Hambydammit wrote:

If Jesus came to earth today and told me he'd grant me one wish, I'd ask him to please disable caps lock. 

And Spellcheck.

AnointedHeathen
User is offlineOffline
Roisin Dubh

Roisin Dubh wrote:

YOU RESPOND:
Quote:

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Haha, I love that movie!

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
You are without doubt the

You are without doubt the most unsophisticated idiot ever to have the misfortune to stumble drunkenly across this website. You even lack the mental capacity to spell your own avatar correctly. It's St. Vincent. You sir, are clearly proof of evolution. You are proof that some people evolve much faster than others. Good day. Unless, of course, this is a ridiculous April Fools joke, which I hope it is lest I abandon any hope for humanity. If not, then everything I said still stands.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: TO :::: RATIONAL

Quote:
TO :::: RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD ,WHOS GOT THEE TIME ?

It's about 10:23 pm by my watch. Time for your meds, I'm guessing.

Quote:
TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ?

Sure, here's one: Why do you put question marks? In the middle of? Sentences?

Quote:
I COULD EZ TOO AND I COULD EZLEY RUN YOU IN CRICLES ON & UNDER ANY THEROY PERTAINING TO ANY SUBJECT YOU GOT !!!!!!!!!

I theorize that you make crystal meth in your basement. Discuss.

Quote:
BUT YOUR BLIND

What was that you said about my blind? I put it over the window. It keeps the sun out of my eyes and stops the neighbors from seeing me naked. What's wrong with that. Oh wait, that's not what you meant.

Quote:
BUT YOUR BLIND AND CAN NOT HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD

Wait...Blind people can't hear? Wow, on top of everything else, huh?

Quote:
PRAYER & REPENTANCE IS YOUR ONLY HOPE , THAT AND LIVING RIGHT THE BEST YOU CAN .

I'll eat my wheaties for Jesus, I promise.

Quote:
HOWEVER I WILL SAY THIS .....THERE IS A DIFFERANCE IN RELIGION AND SPRIUTALALITY & A RELATIONSHIP WITH ~IN GOD ......

What if you have a spirtual relationship with god? What then? WHAT THEN?!?!

Quote:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIVE IN GOD , HE BELIVES IN YOU . AND REMEMBER THIS FOR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT (((( ACTS 4:12 ~ & HELL IS NO SMALL PRICE TO PAY

Well, If I'm never going to forget this then I suppose I don't really have to try and remember it, do I?

Ok, The charade is over. That was definetly an april fools joke, right? Sapient? DarthJosh?....Anyone?

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd say something, but you

I'd say something, but you really need a fair grasp of the english language before you can argue using it, and this guy hasn't shown such a grasp.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

MisterDax
User is offlineOffline
AARRGGHH!!! Why do you

AARRGGHH!!! Why do you persist to rape the english language? Americans, I order you to get up from your lazy fat McDonald asses and start properly educating the youth of your pathetic excuse of a country!

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
MisterDax wrote: Americans,

MisterDax wrote:
Americans,

Becuase you know, no one else speaks english 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well to be honest, you

Well to be honest, Americans make up the only culture in the world that mispells words like colour. Your understanding of it was flawed from the get go. Sticking out tongue

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Americans make up

Quote:
Americans make up the only culture in the world that mispells words like colour.

Blame old films and foreigners.

It's true, becuase America was the land of opperitunity and the first (One of the?) with silent film.

AImboden wrote:

MisterDax
User is offlineOffline
I am sorry

I apologise for my rash and ignorant comment about americans and America. Every little irrational thing has been getting to me lately and seeing someone produce liguistic waste product of that magnitude just was too much.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
MisterDax wrote: I

MisterDax wrote:
I apologise for my rash and ignorant comment about americans and America. Every little irrational thing has been getting to me lately and seeing someone produce liguistic waste product of that magnitude just was too much.

It's okay, it's just the joke has gotten very old. 

AImboden wrote:

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ophios

Ophios wrote:

Quote:
Americans make up the only culture in the world that mispells words like colour.

Blame old films and foreigners.

It's true, becuase America was the land of opperitunity and the first (One of the?) with silent film.

I've never heard someone give an explanation for it beyond arrogance before. I must thank you.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I guess making my head spin

I guess making my head spin could count as running me in circles...

magilum
User is offlineOffline
This reminds me: I've been

This reminds me: I've been meaning to donate some books to the local elementary.

Connor
Connor's picture
User is offlineOffline
This email is amazing. Give

This email is amazing. Give that kid a trophy.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Well, he spelled a few words

Well, he spelled a few words right...

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
This email is amazing. Give

This email is amazing. Give that kid a trophy.

A kid...you have no idea how much I wished that were true. According to his myspace, this guy is 37 years old. 

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Connor
Connor's picture
User is offlineOffline
A kid...you have no idea

A kid...you have no idea how much I wished that were true. According to his myspace, this guy is 37 years old.

Wow that's sad. He types with all the zealousness of a televangelist...except he wants to run us in circles.

Landover couldn't make a better parody.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
I bet he was really fumeing

I bet he was really fumeing when he was typeing this.

That would explain THE UPPER CAPS.............. THE ABUSE OF!!!!! PUCTUATION!! 

AImboden wrote:

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Connor wrote: A kid...you

Connor wrote:

Uhhhh.  Do you think maybe he dropped out of school after the 4th grade so he could work full time at the church?

These emails really do amuse me.  Do these people really REALLY think they're going to make any kind of difference? 

If this guy thinks he can "ezley"* run us in circles, let's see him show some cajones and start some serious debate.  (After turning off his Caps Lock and doing a little Spellcheck, of course.) 

*That has absolutely GOT to be the worst case of misspelling I've seen in a long, long time. 

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Un)Holy crap... And I

(Un)Holy crap... And I thought I had bad grammar and spelling skills... I don't understand even a third of what this guy wrote...

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm all for public things

I'm all for public things being made to accommodate those with disabilities, but on the internet there are some retards that should not have access ramps.....

-----------------------
I'll get back to you when I think of something worthwhile to say.

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

YOU RESPOND:
Quote:

I don't think I would ever smile again if I read that whole thing, and I like smiling. 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
HealingBlight wrote: I'm

HealingBlight wrote:
I'm all for public things being made to accommodate those with disabilities, but on the internet there are some retards that should not have access ramps.....

That made me laugh out loud!

violator
violator's picture
User is offlineOffline
Keep your cricles and

Keep your cricles and theroys to yourself.

Eight Foot Manchild
Eight Foot Manchild's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

YOU RESREMEMBER THIS FOR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT

I LOL'd.

joewhyit
User is offlineOffline
Quote: PRAYER & REPENTANCE

Quote:
PRAYER & REPENTANCE IS YOUR ONLY HOPE , THAT AND LIVING RIGHT THE BEST YOU CAN .

Sorry mate, I've got the "living right the best you can" part covered. So well, in fact, that I've opted to skip the prayer and repentance part. Thanks for the update on how to be human, though.