Outspoken atheists are fundamentalists!!!

ChosenByPasta
ChosenByPasta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Outspoken atheists are fundamentalists!!!

I see this bogus argument everywhere now, especially in the media as of lately. I haven't found a thread on this and I really want to see some different responses.

"Every true faith is infallible -- It performs what the believing person hopes to find in it. But it does not offer the least support for the establishing of an objective truth. Here the ways of men divide. If you want to achieve peace of mind and happiness, have faith. If you want to be a disciple of truth, then search." - Nietzsche

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Are you serious? There's a

Are you serious? There's a lot of threads on this!

ChosenByPasta
ChosenByPasta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Haha, no seriously. Can you

Haha, no seriously. Can you give me some links. I see a lot of the obvious ones that are brought up over and over like "you are all hypocrits" "you are just as bad as theists" blah blah blah, but I don't see any specific ones on "atheist fundamentalists." I haven't come across one looking through this forum yet. I haven't taken a deep look through the forum though.

"Every true faith is infallible -- It performs what the believing person hopes to find in it. But it does not offer the least support for the establishing of an objective truth. Here the ways of men divide. If you want to achieve peace of mind and happiness, have faith. If you want to be a disciple of truth, then search." - Nietzsche

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Here's one with recent

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team