all of u are stuped! [YOU RESPOND]

RationalRespons...
Moderator
RationalResponseSquad's picture
Posts: 556
Joined: 2006-08-17
User is offlineOffline
all of u are stuped! [YOU RESPOND]

YOU RESPOND:

From: darkseraphim0@gmail.com
Loraine sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

Oyu need to stop messing with myu GOD he is great and good and all of u are stuped! i mean seriosly it dumb to talk about him when he luvs you and
is watching you everywhere u go. im serios i luv GOD and he luvs me an done day i will see him rein up and destroy all of you you dumbass!!!!!!1 nd
JESUS is our freind he is great and he is good i will prey for you and your si ns againbst GOD cause i feel bad for all of you i knopw you going to rot in hell when you all die its sad kind of lol no really u r all goinng to be struck down by GODs mighty wrath soob you'll see all nonbelievrs always die horribly none of them live a long time ok tyl i luv GOD and JESUS

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.


FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle's picture
Posts: 173
Joined: 2006-08-14
User is offlineOffline
Not only is their spelling

Not only is their spelling and grammar frightening as dare I say hell lol they are freakin' insane -_o......I for one and not stupid.

Quote:
Religion at BEST - is like a lift in your shoe. If you need it for a while, and it makes you walk straight and feel better - fine. But you don't need it forever, or you can become permanently disabled.

---George Carlin---


GUNT
Silver Member
GUNT's picture
Posts: 54
Joined: 2007-03-23
User is offlineOffline
...

KSMB wrote:

Susan wrote:
Is perhaps English not this person's first language? (Or even second language?)

Stop insulting us who use English as a second language by comparing us to this abomination. Sad

WHAT!.. The original post was in English... bugger me! 


GUNT
Silver Member
GUNT's picture
Posts: 54
Joined: 2007-03-23
User is offlineOffline
...

Eric c wrote:
well i'm in highschool, and there are a lot of kids who verbally sound like this, that happen to be homosexual, and are freshman, and if they arent homosexual, then they sure as hell sound like it

You're a fuckwit! 


Americana83
Theist
Americana83's picture
Posts: 2
Joined: 2007-04-21
User is offlineOffline
Did Jesus curse the Romans

Did Jesus curse the Romans as they flogged him and hung him on the Cross? Did he curse the crowds that shouted "crucify him!" He said, Father forgive them, for they KNOW NOT what they do. Such a letter is hypocritical and in a decidedly unchristian tone. Further, Please take time to proof read and use spell check. Such responses only make Christians look like immature ignoramuses, fueling a very negative stereotype.



You may not agree with me, but I offer my respect. All I want is respect in return.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
I think when they edited the

I think when they edited the Bible the took out the part where Jesus yelled at the Romans "Knocketh that the fuck off thou cocksuckers! That fucking hurteth! My dad's gonna smite yo ass if you keep that shit up!"

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
Posts: 811
Joined: 2006-08-31
User is offlineOffline
Americana83 wrote: Did

Americana83 wrote:

Did Jesus curse the Romans as they flogged him and hung him on the Cross? Did he curse the crowds that shouted "crucify him!" He said, Father forgive them, for they KNOW NOT what they do. Such a letter is hypocritical and in a decidedly unchristian tone. Further, Please take time to proof read and use spell check. Such responses only make Christians look like immature ignoramuses, fueling a very negative stereotype.

Actually, Jesus did say things that would have been considered "swear words" to those people at that time. He called the Pharissees the equivalent of "shit" at least once, and also called them "white washed tombs" which was, for them, the most horrendous of insults.


tree-sitter
Theist
Posts: 80
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
Bro, you are my brother in

Bro, you are my brother in Christ but you need to calm down. I understand why you are angry with this website but you need to buck up and find the Love of Jesus within yourself, man. Gloating about people burning in hell is not cool... infact, God hates it. The bible says that God has no pleasure in judging the wicked (no offense to anyone) and that he desires for everyone to come to the truth before it is too late. Let the love of God reign in your heart brother and let that love pour out to those who hate you.

 

We have absolutely no right to judge these people. They are wrong to say that there is no God but if we know that our faith is real, then it is there right as humans to not believe. Let everyone be persuaded in his or her own mind.

 

Look... it's like this. When you post messages like this, it gives us all a bad name, so don't do it. People will look at this and think that all christians are like this, just like they think America is actaully a Christian nation (which it is NOT!) If you love Jesus then you will love everyone on this website and be a loving, open-minded friend to all.

 

As for the rest of athiests, You have a lot of great points but do not think that the bible is just a myth. If the bible is just a story, then how did it state that the earth was round and that the human body is made from the dust of the earth and that the planet is on an axis in space and that there are underwater mountain ranges and that the Lord distills the salt water of the earth to make it drinkable?  How can we say the bible is a myth when it states things like these?

To me, these are scientfic evidences to prove that the bible is more then just a fairy tale. One last thing, everything I just said to this poster goes the same for you. When you have videos of people using the bible to pick up dog crap... guys, it really makes you look like a bunch of irrational, close minded, insensitive, spiritually oppressive people.  You don't want to be like that, do you?  Because if you do, how does that set you apart from religious hypocrates that you stand against?  Aren't you just fighting fire with fire?  These are honest questions.

 

I desire peace with all of you... let us began by having a general respect for each other. Let us agree to disagree. Let us be friends.


Largo
Largo's picture
Posts: 140
Joined: 2007-04-13
User is offlineOffline
tree-sitter wrote: A If the

This comment has been moved here.


tree-sitter
Theist
Posts: 80
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: I think

MattShizzle wrote:
I think when they edited the Bible the took out the part where Jesus yelled at the Romans "Knocketh that the fuck off thou cocksuckers! That fucking hurteth! My dad's gonna smite yo ass if you keep that shit up!"

 

Dude, you really have to restrain yourself from comments like that. I mean, it's not that we Christians don't have a sense of humor but that is just going over the line. Look, you should not make comments like this for two very rational reasons:

 

1. It shows an utter lack of respect: Regardless of what you believe, Jesus is our friend and savior. He is more sacred to us then anyone in this world. You would not want someone insulting a person that you love. Come on, man.... I know you have a bigger heart then that!  Would you call someone a n-gger for being black??? I hope not because they are who they are and you would only be racist.  The same goes for religions too.

2. It really hurts your cause: Kelly was on Nightline talking about how Athiests are so oppressed because everyone accuses them of being evil.  It's statements like this that show that you guys really don't have much respect and that you are evil. Statements like this only fuel steriotypes that you guys are wicked.

 

I am a Christian but I speak to you on a level that we are equals and that we are both human. I know a lot of Athiests that would say the same to you (though I don't know if they are on this site). I know that there are going to be some people who will find something negative to say about this message but I don't really care. You have really got to find a way around statements like this if you really want to get your point across.  I am not bashing you, I am just saying that we all make mistakes and this comment is a mistake for your cause.


tree-sitter
Theist
Posts: 80
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
MrRage

MrRage wrote:
Whatever.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 


tree-sitter
Theist
Posts: 80
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
tree-sitter wrote: MrRage

tree-sitter wrote:

MrRage wrote:
Whatever.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

 

Sorry Rage... just messing around trying to see if there is a spell check on this thing.  Is there?  Or do I just have to write in word and paste it??? 


MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
tree-sitter

tree-sitter wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:
I think when they edited the Bible the took out the part where Jesus yelled at the Romans "Knocketh that the fuck off thou cocksuckers! That fucking hurteth! My dad's gonna smite yo ass if you keep that shit up!"

 

Dude, you really have to restrain yourself from comments like that. I mean, it's not that we Christians don't have a sense of humor but that is just going over the line. Look, you should not make comments like this for two very rational reasons:

 

1. It shows an utter lack of respect: Regardless of what you believe, Jesus is our friend and savior. He is more sacred to us then anyone in this world. You would not want someone insulting a person that you love. Come on, man.... I know you have a bigger heart then that! Would you call someone a n-gger for being black??? I hope not because they are who they are and you would only be racist. The same goes for religions too.

2. It really hurts your cause: Kelly was on Nightline talking about how Athiests are so oppressed because everyone accuses them of being evil. It's statements like this that show that you guys really don't have much respect and that you are evil. Statements like this only fuel steriotypes that you guys are wicked.

 

I am a Christian but I speak to you on a level that we are equals and that we are both human. I know a lot of Athiests that would say the same to you (though I don't know if they are on this site). I know that there are going to be some people who will find something negative to say about this message but I don't really care. You have really got to find a way around statements like this if you really want to get your point across. I am not bashing you, I am just saying that we all make mistakes and this comment is a mistake for your cause.

 

1. Religion does't deserve respect. If I told you that I believed that the holocaust never happened and I really believed that (which unfortunately some people do), you do not have to respect that.

2. Matt doesn't hurt the cause. He has his own opinions and free to express them here on this forum. He is not attacking anyone personally, anyway, which is something we try to discourage but the bottom line is he has freedom of speech just like you.

 

I only want to point out that just because someone says something you don't really want to hear, doesn't mean it speaks for everybody else. Being "atheist" is not anti-theist. We are equally human, but it's hard to take you serious when you take ancient scripture as something to live your life by. We have knowledge now that we didn't have then. But, for some reason, if it doesn't fit into the bible, xtians will try their damnedest to either deny, rationalize, or straight up lie about it. Ex. evolution, dinosaurs, Noah's ark, respectively.


Atheist Eye Candy
Atheist Eye Candy's picture
Posts: 11
Joined: 2007-05-15
User is offlineOffline
"destroy all of you you

"destroy all of you you dumbass!!!!!!"

First of all I'd like to point out that it's dumbass(es). Plural.

Second I'd just like to ask you if that's an example of the holy spirit speaking through you? I'm sure Jesus is glad that you got your point across with love and rationability.

Remember that just because you claim t be christian doesnt mean that you are going to inherit the "kingdom of god".

Also I think it might be wise for you to understand what the word "hell" really means. Pre-translation, in the context that the bible was really written in. But the way you said it, you are right we will rot in our graves. Just like you will when you die.

Heather
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.


Susan
Susan's picture
Posts: 3561
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
tree-sitter

tree-sitter wrote:
tree-sitter wrote:

MrRage wrote:
Whatever.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

 

Sorry Rage... just messing around trying to see if there is a spell check on this thing. Is there? Or do I just have to write in word and paste it???

If you're using FireFox (I don't know about other browsers in this case), when you type in the comment box, if you look really REALLY closely to something misspelled, there are very teeny little red dots below the misspelled word.

For instance, right now the word "FireFox" has teeeeeeeeeny red dots below it in my comment since I haven't hit the Post button yet.

Does that help?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.


BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
Posts: 811
Joined: 2006-08-31
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: tree-sitter

Susan wrote:
tree-sitter wrote:
tree-sitter wrote:

MrRage wrote:
Whatever.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

 

Sorry Rage... just messing around trying to see if there is a spell check on this thing. Is there? Or do I just have to write in word and paste it???

If you're using FireFox (I don't know about other browsers in this case), when you type in the comment box, if you look really REALLY closely to something misspelled, there are very teeny little red dots below the misspelled word. For instance, right now the word "FireFox" has teeeeeeeeeny red dots below it in my comment since I haven't hit the Post button yet. Does that help?
The spellcheck doesn't work in my FireFox... Well, not on the RRS forum. all others, yes, but not the RRS.


marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
Posts: 676
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
tree-sitter wrote: As for

tree-sitter wrote:
As for the rest of athiests, You have a lot of great points but do not think that the bible is just a myth. If the bible is just a story, then how did it state that the earth was round and that the human body is made from the dust of the earth and that the planet is on an axis in space and that there are underwater mountain ranges and that the Lord distills the salt water of the earth to make it drinkable? How can we say the bible is a myth when it states things like these?

The discussion about the relevance of the bible / religion is not centered around whether or not someone can find things that are true (or could be true). The discussion is about whether or not the supernatural claims are true.

I'm sure there are several things in that book that are true, places that actually exist(ed), people that really existed etc. The point is, was someone really impregnated by supernatural means? Did someone rise from the dead? Was someone the offspring of "God"?

These are the parts of the bible in question, at least for our purposes. I'm sure there are historians out there that have an opinion about the historical implications in the bible. I couldn't care less.  


AImboden
Silver Member
AImboden's picture
Posts: 115
Joined: 2007-04-28
User is offlineOffline
rational response

Looks like somebody left the computer unattended too long.


joewhyit
Posts: 43
Joined: 2007-06-12
User is offlineOffline
OMFG, liek, my big bad Gawd

OMFG, liek, my big bad Gawd is gonna pwn you fukkin n00bs!!1!


ProfessionalWidow
ProfessionalWidow's picture
Posts: 19
Joined: 2007-06-29
User is offlineOffline
stuped?

RationalResponseSquad wrote:
YOU RESPOND: From: darkseraphim0@gmail.com Loraine sent a message using the contact form at http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact. all of u are stuped! i mean seriosly it dumb to talk about him when he luvs you and is watching you everywhere u go. im serios i luv GOD and he luvs me an done day i will see him rein up and destroy all of you you dumbass!!!!!!1 nd JESUS is our freind he is great and he is good i will prey for you and your si ns againbst GOD cause i feel bad for all of you i knopw you going to rot in hell when you all die its sad kind of lol no really u r all goinng to be struck down by GODs mighty wrath soob you'll see all nonbelievrs always die horribly none of them live a long time ok tyl i luv GOD and JESUS

There's a lot of anger in this e-mail. I also wonder if English is your first language and sadly, it probably is. Most foreigners don't make the spelling mistakes that you've made in just his one small e-mail.  You also seem to be laughing (lol) at the idea that we're going to rot in hell. I guess that's amusing to the misguided believers of religion.

Did you really say that you were going to "prey" for atheists? You do realize that's not the same thing as "pray," right? Heh.

PW

"Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought."
~Graham Greene