all of u are stuped! [YOU RESPOND]

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
all of u are stuped! [YOU RESPOND]

YOU RESPOND:

Loraine sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

Oyu need to stop messing with myu GOD he is great and good and all of u are stuped! i mean seriosly it dumb to talk about him when he luvs you and
is watching you everywhere u go. im serios i luv GOD and he luvs me an done day i will see him rein up and destroy all of you you dumbass!!!!!!1 nd
JESUS is our freind he is great and he is good i will prey for you and your si ns againbst GOD cause i feel bad for all of you i knopw you going to rot in hell when you all die its sad kind of lol no really u r all goinng to be struck down by GODs mighty wrath soob you'll see all nonbelievrs always die horribly none of them live a long time ok tyl i luv GOD and JESUS

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Whatever.

Whatever.

ChosenByPasta
ChosenByPasta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh no I think she's right.

Oh no I think she's right. Congratulations .

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Oyu need to stop

Quote:
Oyu need to stop messing with myu GOD he is great and good and all of u are stuped!

Ehy, ur GOD messed with myu GODs first, u r stupad! 

Quote:
i mean seriosly it dumb to talk about him when he luvs you and

if he luvs me, then y u say this? 

Quote:
i will see him rein up and destroy all of you you dumbass!!!!!!1

lol 

Quote:
is watching you everywhere u go.

perv!!1 

Quote:
JESUS is our freind he is great and he is good i will prey for you and your

JESUS ows me money... wait, u wana eat me? OMT!!!1!! 

Quote:
you'll see all nonbelievrs always die horribly none of them live a long time

ur gods an ass for hurting more than twothirds of the earth. instead of getin off of his omni-azz and converting us, lazy god bastered! 

Quote:
ok tyl i luv GOD and JESUS

thoth thinks u r insane!!1!!1!!!!!!one 

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

Silverfish
Silverfish's picture
User is offlineOffline
(-stops lurking for a

(-stops lurking for a moment-)

Bwahahaha!

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:
YOU RESPOND: From: [email protected] Loraine sent a message using the contact form at http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact. Oyu need to stop messing with myu GOD he is great and good and all of u are stuped! i mean seriosly it dumb to talk about him when he luvs you and is watching you everywhere u go. im serios i luv GOD and he luvs me an done day i will see him rein up and destroy all of you you dumbass!!!!!!1 nd JESUS is our freind he is great and he is good i will prey for you and your si ns againbst GOD cause i feel bad for all of you i knopw you going to rot in hell when you all die its sad kind of lol no really u r all goinng to be struck down by GODs mighty wrath soob you'll see all nonbelievrs always die horribly none of them live a long time ok tyl i luv GOD and JESUS

Is perhaps English not this person's first language? (Or even second language?)

its sad kind of lol "It's sad, kind of" and then laughs? WTF?

Nonbelievers always die horribly? None of them live a long time? Where in the world did Loraine get this information?

I think what we have here is yet another case of an indoctrinated youngster that cannot type. (and certainly doesn't have a very xian attitude!)

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Ophios, your linguistics

Ophios, your linguistics expertise is stunning. Good thing we have you around to answer these messages. Eye-wink

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: its sad kind

Susan wrote:

This is the internet, lol is a puncuation mark. 

AImboden wrote:

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote: Susan

Ophios wrote:
Susan wrote:

This is the internet, lol is a puncuation mark.

"lol" is punctuation? I'm confused. I thought it stood for "laugh out loud." I thought internet lingo was for making things quicker to type. Hence, it would be much faster to type the single punctuation mark than three alpha characters.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is this what it's like to

Is this what it's like to type in tongues?

I actually don't think there's any typos in the phrase " i will prey for you ".

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote: Is this

zarathustra wrote:

Is this what it's like to type in tongues?

I actually don't think there's any typos in the phrase " i will prey for you ".

Well, a common metaphor for believers in the Bible is "sheep."

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: "lol" is

Susan wrote:
"lol" is punctuation? I'm confused. I thought it stood for "laugh out loud." I thought internet lingo was for making things quicker to type. Hence, it would be much faster to type the single punctuation mark than three alpha characters.

Sometimes you will find a person that will use lol almost all the time at the end of sentences. So I take it as a puncuation mark.

or it's somehow funny.

or it's a pavlov's dog effect. 

AImboden wrote:

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
GaAh! all deeze christians

GaAh! all deeze christians shure iz stuped!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I hope when you read the

I hope when you read the first post you are pronouncing "stuped" as "stoooped" which I contend is abunduntly funnier than the likely "stup-ed" pronounciation.

KSMB
Scientist
KSMB's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: Is perhaps

Susan wrote:

Stop insulting us who use English as a second language by comparing us to this abomination. Sad

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: I hope when

Sapient wrote:

I hope when you read the first post you are pronouncing "stuped" as "stoooped" which I contend is abunduntly funnier than the likely "stup-ed" pronounciation.

Stooopid 

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Does anyone notice, a lot

Does anyone notice, a lot of the theists that come here have post titles THAT ARE IN ALL CAPS, and lack the ability of pluralizing?

(Atheist, instead of atheists.) 

AImboden wrote:

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Yes, I noticed that.

Yes, I noticed that.

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Firstly, anyone who says

Firstly, anyone who says "you are stuped" has no right to call anyone stupid. How old are you anyway?

Oyu need to stop messing with myu GOD he is great and good and all of u are stuped!

a) Why should we need to listen to you

b) Prove what you are saying, most atheists are intelligent and educated thinkers. Many christians are too. you are not.

i mean seriosly it dumb to talk about him when he luvs you and is watching you everywhere u go. im serios i luv GOD and he luvs me an done day i will see him rein up and destroy all of you you dumbass!!!!!!

What a bunch of unfounded immature, crude statements. Again, why dont you present some evidence instead of making assertions? But of course, you wont, because theists never do.

1 nd
JESUS is our freind he is great and he is good i will prey for you and your si ns againbst GOD cause i feel bad for all of you i knopw you going to rot in hell when you all die its sad kind of lol no really u r all goinng to be struck down by GODs mighty wrath soob you'll see all nonbelievrs always die horribly none of them live a long time ok tyl i luv GOD and JESUS

Why are you using present tense? Jesus died 2000 years ago. Its funny how Christians believe that God sent a man to die for our sins by being nailed to two planks of wood after which he was in a cave for three days before being resurrected, and is now in heaven, where you can eat him by eating crackers and drink his blood as your favorite wine, and you have the gall to call us stupid?

I've read the Bible, and the Torah and the Quran, and judging from them, God is a murderous, vicious, homophobic, racist, jealous, petty, ruthless, irrational, genocidal, ethnic cleanser, and a vindicating control freak. So if your God does exist(He does not),  and people who follow him are sent to heaven then I'd rather be in hell. So, Ill see you there.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Want my advice into dealing

Want my advice into dealing with these people? Don't bother. They stand out in the croud of normal people like a bucket of urine in a crowd of perfume buckets.

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I have a pic I'd post that

I have a pic I'd post that is just writing, but since the picture thing doesn't work for me I'll type it:

Grammar: F

Intelligence:F

Idiocy: A+

This user is a very good idiot. He puts a lot of time into idiocy and it shows.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
KSMB wrote: Susan

KSMB wrote:

Susan wrote:

Stop insulting us who use English as a second language by comparing us to this abomination. Sad

You're right and I apologize. 

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: KSMB

Susan wrote:
KSMB wrote:

Susan wrote:

You're right and I apologize.

I doubt this is a case of english as a second language. I've never seen people who have english-as-second-language use lol improperly, and the puncuation is usually pretty decent (where as the puctuation in this letter is all but gone).

AImboden wrote:

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Anyone want to point out

Anyone want to point out atheists who had a long life and/or a non-horrible death?

Anne Nicol Gaylor is 80 years old. I see letters written in Freethought Today regularly from Atheists in their 80s or 90s. Robert Ingersoll died peacefully.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

triften
atheist
triften's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: I hope when

Sapient wrote:

We're all stuped? That's great! I love a good stuping.

I try to get in some stuping every weekend, if I have the time. Especially with friends. A good group-stuping can be quite theraputic. Some complain that it takes to long, but it just takes 20 or so minutes a day.

-Triften 

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: Anyone

MattShizzle wrote:

Anyone want to point out atheists who had a long life and/or a non-horrible death?

Remember, it's nonbelievers in general. 

AImboden wrote:

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: Anyone

MattShizzle wrote:

Anne Nicol Gaylor is 80 years old. I see letters written in Freethought Today regularly from Atheists in their 80s or 90s. Robert Ingersoll died peacefully.

Richard Dawkins is how old? He was born in '41, so he should be around 66 years.

My parents are bot atheists, my mom just turned 50 4 days ago, my dad will turn 49 in August.

I have had a distant atheist relative that died at 92 of natural death.

To me, the letter is prue crap anyway, so why would I waste time answering ?

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

YOU RESPOND:

Loraine sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

Oyu need to stop messing with myu GOD he is great and good and all of u are stuped! i mean seriosly it dumb to talk about him when he luvs you and
is watching you everywhere u go. im serios i luv GOD and he luvs me an done day i will see him rein up and destroy all of you you dumbass!!!!!!1 nd

Oh ya? Well I killed your puny god with my holy finger and took over heaven. You'll be the one burning in hell for all time! MUA HA HA HA HA HA!!11one1!oneone

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rigor_OMortis

Rigor_OMortis wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

Richard Dawkins is how old? He was born in '41, so he should be around 66 years.

My parents are bot atheists, my mom just turned 50 4 days ago, my dad will turn 49 in August.

I have had a distant atheist relative that died at 92 of natural death.

I can point to my parents too, they are both over 50.

You can even go quite a was back in time.

Pepi II Neferkare was the king of the Sixth dynasty in Egypt's Old Kingdom. Lived from 2284 BC to 2184 BC ( about 100 years, Very impressive considering the avarage life span at the time was in the late 30's- early 40's)

I think non-christians have been doing well.

AImboden wrote:

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey!  Being "over 50"

Hey!  Being "over 50" isn't THAT old!  Wink

mindspread
mindspread's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm pretty sure Noam Chomsky

I'm pretty sure Noam Chomsky is an Atheist. He was born in 1928

Eric c
Theist
User is offlineOffline
sigh... reading this makes

sigh...

reading this makes me laugh...and I'm a christian too, but it sounds like a 14 year-old homosexual with as much wit as my nephews pet rock wrote it, lol 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
We get quite a few

We get quite a few unintelligent emails like this.

However, I'd like to take issue with your comment about "a 14 year-old homosexual". There's nothing in the message alluding to sexuality. What is the point of that part of the remark?

Eric c
Theist
User is offlineOffline
well i'm in highschool, and

well i'm in highschool, and there are a lot of kids who verbally sound like this, that happen to be homosexual, and are freshman, and if they arent homosexual, then they sure as hell sound like it

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rigor_OMortis wrote:   To

Rigor_OMortis wrote:

To me, the letter is prue crap anyway, so why would I waste time answering ?

I think it was posted for comic relief. Smile 

Thanks!  It worked. Smiling 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eric c wrote: well i'm in

Eric c wrote:
well i'm in highschool, and there are a lot of kids who verbally sound like this, that happen to be homosexual, and are freshman, and if they arent homosexual, then they sure as hell sound like it

Your Christianity has made you a bigot.

That's really sad.  I used to be a fundy Christian and I was bigoted against homosexuals, too.  I said and did a lot of things I'm not proud of.  Thank reason I am now an atheist and I don't have to hate people just because some disgusting 2000-year-old book tells me to. *Whew!*  What a relief.

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Roly1976
User is offlineOffline
I think you should go easy

I think you should go easy on this poor theist, people.  She's obviously typing by smashing her face against the keyboard, so I assume she lacks the use of her arms.  Maybe if she 'preys' hard enough she'll get them back...

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline

Eric c wrote:

Eric, you might want to evaluate how that sounds.  "They sure as hell sound like it"?

I have many gay friends and I wouldn't say any of them are the stereotype you seem to be using.

Eric c
Theist
User is offlineOffline
In response to one guy, I

In response to one guy, I do not hate homo-sexuals.  I do think its pretty disgusting yes, but I don't hate them.

And the fact that I said that his context sounded like a homosexual, I was using the fact that a lot of gay men speak flamboyantly, or femininely.  Not all gay men talk like this no, but majority does.  If you don't believe me, go to West Hollywood and ease drop on a few conversations.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
For one, Eric c, the name

For one, Eric c, the name "Lorraine"  doesn't sound like a dude.  For another, stop being such a disgusting person yourself.  I don't care what two consenting adults do to each other to make themselves feel pleasure and you shouldn't concern yourself with that either.  Personally, the thought of most hetersexuals having naked fun time makes me cringe.  Thanks alot for putting that image in my head, you perv.

Anyway, I really just wanted to thank everybody that replied to this letter because that was some of the funniest stuff I've heard all week.  I needed a good laugh. 

Eric c
Theist
User is offlineOffline
haha ok now i'm a

haha ok now i'm a perv?

I never mentioned sexual activity at all, show me where i did.

Your the one that needs to get your mind out of the gutter, this conversation has nothing to do with intercourse, you put that thought in your own mind. 

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
I never mentioned sexual

I never mentioned sexual activity at all, show me where i did.

Okay

I don't hate homosexuals, I do think it's pretty disguisting though.

It. In this context what could it possibly be construed as besides sodomy (homosexual sex). Unless by it you meant the notion of two men being together being disgusting, in which case you are being bigoted.

Your the one that needs to get your mind out of the gutter

Let's put the ad hominids on hold, shall we?

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

TheGrapeOfWrath
User is offlineOffline
Suicied bomber material.

All that is left is for him/her to run headlong into an abortion clinic while strapped with dynamite while screaming god is great. 

What a freak!

TheGrapeOfWrath 

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

all of u are stuped! i mean seriosly
You would have to be really stupid not to see the irony in this.

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline

Eric c wrote:

Replace homosexual with "black" or any other race or nationality. That will (hopefully) show you what you're doing.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey, guys/gals Eric c was

Hey, guys/gals

Eric c was the original writer of this e-mail sent to us.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/the_rational_response_squad_radio_show/you_respond_rationally_mailbag/4601

Just FYI if you wanted some more.

The truly hilarious moment. Wait for it Wait for it.

Eric c wrote:
ps. the very last comment i left "this whole thing is stupid, you people need to get real lives" thing, i'll admit it was unnessacary and i apologize since u obviously have lives since u maintain this site and it seems successful, i wrote that when i was upset when i saw "The Blasphemy Challenge" thing on youtube.  You have to know more then half of those kids just wanted thier moment of fame if they were on that site so they can go to thier friends and tell them that they are on a web page other then myspace, and those kids, truely need to get lives

HA HA HA HA HA HYPOCRISY. I never gloated back then in February. Thanks for bumping this and giving me a laugh. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

YOU RESPOND: From: [email protected] Loraine sent a message using the contact form at http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact. Oyu need to stop messing with myu GOD he is great and good and all of u are stuped! i mean seriosly it dumb to talk about him when he luvs you and is watching you everywhere u go. im serios i luv GOD and he luvs me an done day i will see him rein up and destroy all of you you dumbass!!!!!!1 nd JESUS is our freind he is great and he is good i will prey for you and your si ns againbst GOD cause i feel bad for all of you i knopw you going to rot in hell when you all die its sad kind of lol no really u r all goinng to be struck down by GODs mighty wrath soob you'll see all nonbelievrs always die horribly none of them live a long time ok tyl i luv GOD and JESUS

Why do you hate text? 

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

DeeLock
DeeLock's picture
User is offlineOffline

Eric c wrote:

Fuck you you prick.

Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.

-Woody Allen

Largo
Largo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Nonbelievers always

Loraine wrote:
Nonbelievers always die horribly. None of them live a long time.

You think? Renowned (that means famous) atheist Bertrand Russell died in his sleep. He lived to be about 98. He was reported to have died many years before he actually did, something that gave him no end of humorous memories in his declining (that means diminishing, er, getting fewer near the end) years. If you really look I don't think you will find that atheists live on averge any shorter lives than theists. Actually they might well live longer, becuse they are less frustrated. And what do you call dying horribly? I think you'll find that "horrible" deaths are apportioned statistically abolut on a par between atheists and theists. Sometimes death is just horrible. Believers probably get diseases and get hit by trucks as often as unbvelievers.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loraine

Loraine wrote:
I take it jesus was a nonbeliever, in that case.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote: Loraine

zarathustra wrote:
Loraine wrote:
I take it jesus was a nonbeliever, in that case.

PWND!