We are boycotting your site, we are "Team I Believe"

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
We are boycotting your site, we are "Team I Believe"

Quote:
Bryan Rupel sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

My name is Bryan Rupel and I and fellow Christians have started a boycott
on what you have started. your site your views your thoughts are nothing
but pure evil and demonic. We are Team I Believe. You are in our thoughts
and our prayers and we will continue to pray for you. God Bless and my
name is Bryan Rupel and I belive in God the Father, Jesus the Son and The
esistence of the Holy Spirit

My Response:
Cool, good luck with that. We'll be thinking for you!

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.

Dabura13
Dabura13's picture
User is offlineOffline
Okies. Just like a little

Okies. Just like a little individuality around here. Lol.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dabura13 wrote: Okies. Just

Dabura13 wrote:
Okies. Just like a little individuality around here. Lol.

That's what avatars are for. 

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

Rayne666
Rayne666's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wish

I wish I had a web cam, but I guess this will do. Let them boycott. I haven't been going to the house of god for 13 years, and they never got a cent of my money. Hell I've had my presonal boycott of the church for years. And if they want to call me evil. Go haed, I take the number of the beast. For I am now 666.

PS. I help all I can. Keep freethinking

Killing a deity is easy, just challenge the believer to prove the absurd.

ycantibu
User is offlineOffline
New to the site, but watch

New to the site, but watch the vids on youtube. I just wanted to add some interesting links on this guy. Or someone who may be him.

The ex-wife of a Bryan Rupel tells her story of the lying convict she married: http://www.angelfire.com/punk/bryanrupel/index.html

Criminal record: http://www.polksheriff.org/cgi-bin/i0115j?last=rupel&first=

I don't know for sure if it's him. If it is, it's probably best he will continue to not buy your products. He's probably pawning stolen goods to do it anyway.

TheAtheistPaladin
TheAtheistPaladin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient

boy do I feel stupid, the first few minutes you had me going. I was thinking "what the hell does the christian boycott effect RRS?" Then you said that "the "boycott" of christian donations to end religious lunacy would hurt RRS" wasn't till then I realized you're being sarcastic. Like I say with good sarcasm nobody is supposed to know you're being sarcastic. Very well done. Laughing

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. ~ Albert Eins

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
These videos have me

These videos have me laughing so hard I almost soiled myself.

Whoever Team I Believe turns out to be, I hope they're totally mortified about their stupidity.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: g0at, don't

Sapient wrote:

g0at, don't give up. We're not gone yet. Keep the non-faith, keep the non-faith man.

I have a solution: in response, we should boycott all boycotts.

I can't forsee any problems with that plan. 

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
todangst wrote: I have a

todangst wrote:
I have a solution: in response, we should boycott all boycotts.

I can't forsee any problems with that plan.

The poblem is this will lead to infinite regress, so we must postulate the Unboycotted Boycott. This we call God.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
REAL

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

LunarShadow
User is offlineOffline
yes g0at it is disturbing

yes g0at it is disturbing thinking this my be the last post Cry

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
MrRage wrote: todangst

MrRage wrote:
todangst wrote:
I have a solution: in response, we should boycott all boycotts. I can't forsee any problems with that plan.
The poblem is this will lead to infinite regress, so we must postulate the Unboycotted Boycott. This we call God.

Ok, I lol'ed 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Using the email address to

Using the email address to search, this really is the MySpace profile for Bryan Rupel.

Yeah, it's set to Private, but the little blurb next to the avatar says, "Found a box of sharp objects What a beautiful THING!!!"

How very odd. What does he plan to do with all those sharp objects, I wonder?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stay strong, my friends! It's heartbreaking to see all these RRS folks bursting into tears. Yes, we all want to just curl up and sob, but we have to at least TRY to get through this.

(I haven't laughed this much in years!)

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
In a related story, the Ku

In a related story, the Ku Klux Klan has issued a press release today, stating that the organization will be boycotting any future Million Man Marches. The group also maintains that all members will be collectively cancelling their subscriptions to Ebony/Jet magazine, and will "change the channel" during NBC's Sunday night broadcast of "Roots."

"The powerful have always created false images of the weak."

Apostate
Apostate's picture
User is offlineOffline
All you need to know about BRYAN THOMAS RUPEL

I found this:

http://www.angelfire.com/punk/bryanrupel/index.html 

The picture looks like the same guy from the MySpace profile. He doesn't sound very stable based upon the description given by his ex-wife.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Interesting because his

You're right.  It sure DOES look like the same guy.

Interesting because his singles ad says he's never been married.

Apostate
Apostate's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have some unconfirmed

I have some unconfirmed information that his father Frederick Rupel is a minister and retired chaplain and Major in the Army. If this is true, it adds a little more information to the picture of this unstable individual's background.

Pandacraft
Pandacraft's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: REAL

Sapient wrote:

REAL TEARS!!

*fist of brotherhood*

I'm amazed the site hasn't collapsed yet. *sniffles*

Bumbklaatt44
SuperfanSilver Member
Bumbklaatt44's picture
User is offlineOffline
i found another photo of

i found another photo of this dude!!!!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient

Sapient wrote:
Quote:
Bryan Rupel sent a message using the contact form at

My name is Bryan Rupel and I and fellow Christians have started a boycott
on what you have started. your site your views your thoughts are nothing
but pure evil and demonic. We are Team I Believe. You are in our thoughts
and our prayers and we will continue to pray for you. God Bless and my
name is Bryan Rupel and I belive in God the Father, Jesus the Son and The
esistence of the Holy Spirit

My Response:
Cool, good luck with that. We'll be thinking for you!

I add my own luck, and thanks as well for advertising the site's existance. A boycott may be an effective weapon against a massive corporation, but a small group? You've just handed us a major weapon. Thanks very much! Laughing out loud

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

sedroray
sedroray's picture
User is offlineOffline
What do Bryan Rupel, Kent

What do Bryan Rupel, Kent Hovind, and Ted Haggard have in common?

ROFL 

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
sedroray wrote: What do

sedroray wrote:

What do Bryan Rupel, Kent Hovind, and Ted Haggard have in common?

ROFL 

That's the punchline?

sedroray
sedroray's picture
User is offlineOffline
sorry, I thought the punch

sorry, I thought the punch line was obvious. Selfrighteous Christians with prison records.

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Apostate wrote: I found

Apostate wrote:

I found this:

http://www.angelfire.com/punk/bryanrupel/index.html 

The picture looks like the same guy from the MySpace profile. He doesn't sound very stable based upon the description given by his ex-wife.

Hmm... does this thing have a name? I mean... I've seen dishonesty and deception, but I can't imagine he is stupid enough to claim he is "the righteous Christian" with that out on the net and easy to verify...

I'm beginning to think that this is a disorder, or a complex... something like "The Righteousness Complex", or "The Deluded Believer Disorder"... what's on with this guy goes on the same lines as the guyI am... pardon, WAS debating on the other thread, who apparently thinks Inquisition and Crusades are good things, and that the Catholic Church never did any wrong in its life.

On the other hand, thanks, apostate, I always enjoy a good laugh. I'm going to wipe off my tears now...

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

Apostate
Apostate's picture
User is offlineOffline
What concerns me is that he

What concerns me is that he seems like the kind of person who could become very unstable and utter threats of violence or death. And worse yet, attempt to follow-through with such threats.

[Note Well: as a disclaimer... I said he "seems like" I did not say that he is one who has done, or is doing such things. Lest I be accused of libel.] 

Laker-taker
Laker-taker's picture
User is offlineOffline
This "boycott" idea of

This "boycott" idea of theirs has got to be one of the funniest... uhh, I mean depressing, that's it... one of the most "depressing" things I've seen in a long time.

You guys should consider countering by getting more atheists to contribute, in order to balance out the overwhelming lack of Christian funds.

No lying down on the job, man. Take the ball back!

*laughs*

lennyhipp
lennyhipp's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote:

Susan wrote:

You're right. It sure DOES look like the same guy.

Interesting because his singles ad says he's never been married.

Susan, i think he's rationalizing it because his marraige was annuled so quickly. See the last paragraph on that angelfire page: "As of March 2, 2006 Bryan and I were no longer considered as ever being married." Convenient way for the church to give them a second chance of getting it right!

This is my first post to your forum. I've been on the myspace friend list for a few months now and have followed your progress and check in every now and then... Brian posted a myspace bulletin about this Bryan Rupel clown, so I decided to make my virgin post, now that i have something to contribute:

http://www.myspace.com/kristenkina

It's Bryan's former 'wife' s myspace page! She looks to be in love with a new boyfriend... hopefully he's got a clean rap sheet! She's got a link to the angelfire/bryan rupel page up there.  There's also a quote that says "Don't worry about people in your past; there's a reason they didn't make it to your future". True.

enjoy the reading. Warning... it's hard on the eyes, is CRAMMED with a bunch of crap that makes it pretty difficult to navigate... One of her groups is called "don't date him ladies!" (actually she's the group leader, and the group's avatar is the cover of the book "100 damn good reasons why it's OK to hate men"

At least she seems happy now.

Lenny

lennyhipp
lennyhipp's picture
User is offlineOffline
it just gets better and better!

This is another link on Kristen's myspace page:

http://www.xanga.com/Kilikinakina (under the link "wanna read something funny?"

Are we positive this is the same guy boycotting your page? This Bryan Rupel deserves what he gets, but just because it looks like the same guy...

actually... now that i've dug a little deeper, it does talk about christians and god a lot on their pages...  Kristen's parents really give it to him too about his lack of commitment to the bible and jesus.

Lenny

Apostate
Apostate's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm pretty certain. I did

I'm pretty certain. I did some searching on the archives of the newspapers in Mobile, AL and in Polk County, FL as well as the court records. The dates seem to match up well and based upon Bryan Rupel's email address I found other information that seems to confirm it.

There are more things that I haven't posted because I don't have enough confirmation, although I am personally quite certain that such information applies to him.

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
lennyhipp wrote: Are we

lennyhipp wrote:
Are we positive this is the same guy boycotting your page? This Bryan Rupel deserves what he gets, but just because it looks like the same guy...

Of course it is. They have the same name, right? Being a Christian in the South clenches the deal.

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh boy! You guys sure know

Oh boy! You guys sure know how to get your enemies.

But even from the first posts, those with his ex-wife, it was quite clear that the guy has a small problem of honesty.

I know it's fun, but I seriously doubt this guy will do anything. Besides, with convictions and all, police is on your side Smiling

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
More than anything, this is

More than anything, this is a classic example of a xian initiating contact and trying to seem something that he's not.

It's too bad that Bryan is boycotting the site and can't see that he's been outted. 

ycantibu
User is offlineOffline
Apparently, his marriage was

Apparently, his marriage was annulled.  This allows him to say he was never married.

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
ycantibu wrote: Apparently,

ycantibu wrote:
Apparently, his marriage was annulled. This allows him to say he was never married.

Only if he's dishonest:  He can just say that his church didn't recognize his marriage, but trying to argue that he simply wasn't married is ridiculous.

tomgnyc
User is offlineOffline
Teen Challenge

Unfortunately, I spent a year of indoctrination in Teen Challenge, the place where this Rupel clown went. Fortunately, I saw the light and am a full fledged atheist now.

Among other things, Teen Challenge taught vile homophobia and other right wing political views, and didn't allow non-christian readings or music. They taught us, "if someone asks what type of christian you are tell them you are a fundamentalist, evangelical, pentacostal." We couldn't even choose our own type of christianity. Most of the members are court mandated into drug treatment. Most of the people I graduated with immediately fell back into drugs, despite the claim of a 70-85% success rate. They are actively lobbying for (and probably receiving, though I'm not sure) faith-based initiative funding from the government.

See this completely bullshit pro-Teen Challenge wikipedia article for more info, or feel free to contact me for more info about this awful right wing political organization. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Challenge

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
When I took Clinical

When I took Clinical Psychology we took a field trip to the Local branch of Teen Challenge (which doesn't accept teenagersa, curiously - and only takes men.) Pretty much everyone in the class thought it was no good. One thing that pissed a lot of women off was when they were talking about the employees, a female asked if women could work there, and the guy answered "maybe as a secretary." I wasn't quite an atheist at the time, but if I knew what I did now, I'd have been asking a lot of questions that probably would have made them mad.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Family_Guy
Family_Guy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Team I Believe

I have to admit that I've been in email contact with this guy for almost a week.  He's a typical Christian who doesn't answer the questions you ask him - just makes a comment and moves on.  My email correspondence gets less and less civil each time we communicate.

Here's, unedited, our correspondence so far:

Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:25:46 -0800
Subject: Team I Believe
To: [email protected]

Thanks for letting me know about another group of worthless people to cross off my Christmas card list.  If you want to boycott an atheist website that you weren't a part of in the first place, so be it.  Ask your invisible sky daddy what the next step is - although it's not like you'll hear a response from it unless you're making one up.Do the world a favor and make sure that you don't breed - we don't need another generation of idiots who believe in things like gods.Ciao,Brian RouleauHis response:----- Original Message ----
To: Brian Rouleau <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 11:00:51 AM
Subject: RE: Team I Believe

Hey man just wanted to let you know God loves you and so do I, we Christians will be praying for you daily.My response:Awesome.  And while you're sitting there on your knees talking to yourself, the rest of us will continue to get things done.  If Heaven's so great, why don't you people go play in traffic and get there faster?  Everyone on Earth will be happier to not have you around.Cheers,Brian RouleauHis response:----- Original Message ----
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 2:06:13 PM

What is it that you have against Christians man. We don't persecute you. We pray for you daily, maybe in your past someone has hurt you and they were a Christian am I right? thats like 1 person out of many Christians in the world. We wouldn't be praying for ya'll if we didn't care about you. Heaven and Hell are both very real places, and we don't want to see you have to be sent to a place of eternity of tourment and pain. My friend God is very real, and he loves you. How do you explain the Dead Sea Scrolls. Every heard of Lee Strobel??? Atheist turned Christian, he woke up and saw the light. through research he found out that God is a very real person. You can continue to send all the hate mail and bashings you want and im not going to let it eat at me or bother me. Im just going to respond as a Loving Christian and Continue Praying for you.

God Bless,
  Bryan
My response:Onto Christian tactic #4:  Attempt to empathize with a person you've never met.Let's get on debunking your points one line at a time."What is it that you have against Christians man.  We don't persecute you."Atheists are regarded as the least trustworthy minority in the country today.  According to polls, people consider atheists untrustworthy and immoral - and that's due to persecution from people who claim to have morals inspired from their invisible parent in the sky that sent his kid to become a meat-kabob.  You also try to shove the concept of God into patriotism, currency, and politics.  It would be exactly the same thing as me walking into your church on Sunday and saying that you can't hold your beliefs unless you also pray to Allah."We pray for you daily, maybe in your past someone has hurt you and they were a Christian am I right?"Your prayers are meaningless blather - and you can't pray for someone that you don't know anything about.  You have a name and an email address.  If you wanted to, you could Google me up and find bits of information, such as that I used to be a member of a school board in Massachusetts.  However, you don't know what I need prayer for.  I am not hurt by Christians - I am intruded upon by them.  I feel very much like the Native Americans did when white people from Europe showed up with smallpox blankets and their bogus religion.  Pain, no.  Hurt, no.  Anger?  Definitely."Heaven and Hell are both very real places and we don't want to see you have to be sent to a place of eternity of torment and pain."Spell check is a good thing, by the by.  Heaven and Hell are real places?  Awesome.  Where are they located?  Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space said when he left the atmosphere, "I don't see any God up here."  How does my corpse, which is dead, animate itself to get to this "Heaven" or this "Hell"?  If you claim that my 'soul' gets there, explain to me how my 'soul' is able to propel itself to one of these two locations, and how fast it has to get there.  Remember, nothing moves faster than the speed of light.  Onto the next problem - if your God existed, He created me as an atheist, and knew in advance that I would be Hellbound, and SIGNED OFF ON MY BIRTH anyways. Smiling  Basically, your God created me to suffer eternally.  Doesn't exactly square with the idea of Jesus I find in your Babble."Ever heard of Lee Strobel?"Yes, I've read all of his books (Case for Christ, Case for Faith, Case for a Creator), and he's a terrible debater.  If you'd like to see the criticism from people even smarter than myself about it, here's a link or three.http://sol.sci.uop.edu/~jfalward/Strobels_Case_for_Christ.htmhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Case_for_a_Creatorhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Case_For_Faith
"You continue to send all the hate mail, yadda yadda yadda...."I don't have hatred for you, even though your ex-wife certainly does.  I have nothing but pity for you because you've wasted your life believing in an invisible parent in the sky who has no effect on you.  I'm sorry that the people you believe are in Heaven or in Hell are in neither place - they're just rotting in a hole in the ground, same as you will be when you expire.  I'm actually saddened that you're missing out on life, wasting your time with concepts like sin, reading from a millenia old book that doesn't even know that the Earth rotates around the Sun instead of the other way around.But, I'm a live and let live kind of guy.  If you want to hide your head in the sand, so be it.  Stay out of the public eye while you do it, though.  This country is not a Christian nation, has never been a Christian nation, and is polluted whenever religion enters government.  I hope that you will remove your cranium from your rectum someday.Best wishes,Brian RouleauHis response:----- Original Message ----
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 7:58:17 AM

HaHa your such a funny man are you lol. HELLLO founding fathers Christian. Found this nation, and set it up under Christian faiths. Its the atheists and the rest of you people who have corrupeted this nation into what its been. you will never succeed in getting the words In God We Trust of our nations money. oh and is it not you people when one little thing goes bad your on your knees praying for help, you know i'm right.My response:Amusing.  You didn't respond to most of what I talked about.  "In God We Trust" was placed on our money sometime in the 1950s - before that it was E Plurbius Unum.  As to the Founding Fathers being 'Christian', name some examples.  Jefferson, Washington and John Jay were deists, Franklin was an atheist, John Adams and James Madison were nonreligious.  Sure, a lot of the minor people at the Constitutional Convention were stupid enough to believe in Jeebus, but that doesn't make this a Christian nation. SmilingTreaty of Tripoli, if you're capable of doing something like research instead of getting on your knees and talking to yourself.So, how's the ex wife?  It's a pretty brutal website she has up about you.  Then again, I can see why someone would be attracted to Christianity if they were a habitual liar and lawbreaker.  The concept of eternal Hellfire must have scared you into believing.  I can understand that, although I'm not nearly as pathetic and weak as you.Next time you email me, email me about my points instead of rehashing old arguments that have been destroyed on the RRS boards.Thanks!-Brian RouleauSo, I think that the conversation is essentially done - but this is what I get in my inbox this morning.so tell me since your all into science and everything what is your take on this article??

Death for dollars? Ukrainian infants likely killed to harvest stem cells

Rebecca Grace - AFA Journal
OneNewsNow.com
February 17, 2007

baby_in_hospital_crying Evidence from a video obtained by the BBC points to the stomach-churning possibility that healthy babies born in a Ukrainian maternity hospital were taken their mothers and then murdered so that large amounts of stem cells could be harvested from their brains and bone marrow. A spokesman for the hospital denies it is connected in any way with the use of stem cells -- but one Ukrainian couple never saw their newborn daughter again after being told all was well and then told later she had died.

In the Ukraine, investigators are exploring the possibility that healthy infants and preborns were killed for stem-cell experimentation. It is speculated that the babies' organs were extracted after allegedly being stolen from mothers by staff at Maternity Hospital Number Six in the eastern city of Kharkov.
The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) claims to have a video showing the autopsy examination of 30 infants and fetuses that were exhumed from a cemetery used by the Ukrainian maternity hospital. The video was also turned over to the Council of Europe who is now carrying out its own investigation as a response to about 300 families who are coming forward with charges against the hospital for allegedly taking and killing their newborns.
Pictures from the autopsies reveal tiny dismembered bodies with missing organs and brains. Since dismemberment of bodies is not a standard post-mortem practice, it is likely the babies were harvested for the high amounts of stem cells in their brains and bone marrow.
It is a recognized practice in the Ukraine, the stem-cell capital of the world, to take stem cells from aborted fetuses with the mothers' consent. Due to the increasing worldwide demand for stem cells, it is possible healthy newborns are now being used to feed this demand. These healthy babies mysteriously "die" following a successful birth.
Such is likely the case for Ukrainian couple Dimitry and Olena Stulnev who had their baby at Maternity Hospital Number Six. "I gave birth to a healthy girl," Olena told the Daily Mail. "She was crying and moving her hands and legs. I was shown the baby. After that the girl was taken away. They told me everything was OK, and I could see her the next day."
Olena never saw her baby again. She was told the next day that her baby was dead and given conflicting stories as to the reason for the child's death. The couple began investigating the death of their child but got nowhere. The more they pried, the less information they got.
Even today, Ukrainian authorities and hospital staff remain tight-lipped about the suspected use of newborns for stem-cell research.
According to BBC investigative reporter Matthew Hill, "The Ukrainian authorities deny any conspiracy and refute claims that there is a trade in stem cells taken from stolen babies."
"No work in this hospital is connected with the use of cells," Dr. Larysa Nazarenko told Hill. Nazarenko is the chief doctor at Maternity Hospital Number Six.
Although speculations are being disputed by those accused of committing these atrocities, Hill thinks the silence will be broken in February when the Council of Europe returns to Kharkov to continue its investigation of what has already become a horrifying insight into the stem-cell controversy.
"One of the things that we have been concerned about for years is the fact that, by pushing embryonic stem-cell research, we're looking at a situation that is bound to use human beings as fodder for the experiments," said Dr. Janice Crouse, director of the Beverly LaHaye Institute at Concerned Women for America (CWA).
Bioethicist Wesley Smith believes the demand for hundreds of millions of eggs and stem cells will lead to fetal farming.
"In order to get the millions and millions of eggs that would be required, poor women in Bangladesh, in Congo, in other destitute nations would be seen by biotechnologists as so many egg farms ripe for the harvest," Smith explained. "This commoditization of human life is pernicious ...."
Sadly, it appears to be motivated by big business and financial gain.
For example, the allegations of the stolen Ukrainian babies come only months after Family News in Focus reported women in the Ukraine were being paid $200 to abort their babies for the acquisition of stem cells. More specifically, according to Smith, the women were paid to get pregnant for the sole purpose of aborting the babies at eight weeks gestation so the stem cells could be used for an anti-aging beauty treatment.
The Institute for Regenerative Medicine (IRM) in Barbados uses such a treatment that supposedly improves one's fitness, sex life, mental capacity, and sleeping patterns. IRM buys its stem cells used in the treatment from the Ukraine. The treatment involves injecting clients with stem cells from seven- to ten-week-old aborted babies. But now there is reason to question a possible link between this or other treatments and the missing Ukrainian babies.
Whether the stem cells are taken from aborted or birthed babies, "Destroying innocent life to meet a business demand for stem cells is an unconscionable bioethical breach," said Wendy Wright, CWA president. "The entire concept of the human being as a product is coming into vogue," Smith added, "and it should be a great concern to everyone."

Rebecca Grace, a regular contributor to OneNewsNow, is staff writer for AFA Journal, a monthly publication of the American Family Association. This article, printed with permission, appears in the February 2007 issue.
Seriously.  I get some propaganda from the American Family Association.  He also doesn't talk about anything I mentioned in my last email.  Should I bother responding anymore?

"Like Fingerpainting 101, gimme no credit for having class; one thumb on the pulse of the nation, one thumb in your girlfriend's ass; written on, written off, some calling me a joke, I don't think that I'm a sellout but I do enjoy Coke."

-BHG

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maybe it's just a general

Maybe it's just a general boycott against reality.

Family_Guy
Family_Guy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maybe.....this is his

Maybe.....this is his latest message to me.

ok One i'm not from alabama thank you much Mr. genius and you know what happens when you assume you make an ass out of you and me. Two God will bring judgment upon those who slaughter the innocent. Three maybe we should wipe you kind off the face of the planet ohh wait we will be doing that when Gods judgment comes upon the wicked and those who have blasphemed against God. Four i'm from georgia. and i'm still praying for you and your atheist friends to see the light someday before it's to late. And yes it is in Gods plan for those children to die so innocent.

"Like Fingerpainting 101, gimme no credit for having class; one thumb on the pulse of the nation, one thumb in your girlfriend's ass; written on, written off, some calling me a joke, I don't think that I'm a sellout but I do enjoy Coke."

-BHG

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oops, looks like he revealed

Oops, looks like he revealed his Christianity and started with the death threats.

kmisho
kmisho's picture
User is offlineOffline
D-cubed wrote: Oops, looks

D-cubed wrote:
Oops, looks like he revealed his Christianity and started with the death threats.

I'm trying to get a new falacy into common usage. This is an example.

The Sledgehammer Fallacy

The fallacy is the belief that, in a debate, killing the opponent wins the debate. I call it the sledgehammer fallacy because I state it like this: Agree with me or I will knock off your head with a sledgehammer.

This, too, would only be an example of the Last Man Standing Fallacy, which states that if one of the debating opponents dies then the surviving party was right.

Sadistic Stalker
Sadistic Stalker's picture
User is offlineOffline
omj

Damn, it's one thing to talk shit about us. But to acutally say it so us and have no fucking clue what there talking about is another thing. Fucking belivers, keep it to yourselves, you dont see us sending emails to your bullshit churches telling you our opinions.

a·the·ist [ey-thee-ist] –noun a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Connor
Connor's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sadistic Stalker

Sadistic Stalker wrote:
Damn, it's one thing to talk shit about us. But to acutally say it so us and have no fucking clue what there talking about is another thing. Fucking belivers, keep it to yourselves, you dont see us sending emails to your bullshit churches telling you our opinions.

We prefer to use flyers. Wink

http://www.waroneaster.org

NarcolepticSun
User is offlineOffline
MrRage wrote: Team I

MrRage wrote:
Team I Believe wrote:
My name is Bryan Rupel and I and fellow Christians have started a boycott on what you have started.
Read: I don't have the balls to actually defend my theistic beliefs. Put up, or shut up! I'd like to see our artists here come up with a rendition of "Team I Believe."

A perfect rendition would be a man with his head shoved up his ass. 

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
I just got an

I just got an email....

----- Original Message -----
Rebekah Dy*** C****ers sent a message using the contact form at

Brian Rupel (church of christ) is a felon.  I know because he was married to my cousin and cost her $25,000. He has been arrested many times for theft.  His mask is his family.  A good family who keeps bailing him out and covering for him.  Pray for him.  Right now don't believe him.

nullusdeus
SuperfanBronze Member
nullusdeus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian, and I was working on

Brian, and I was working on becoming an affiliate - so much for that!

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
NNNOOOOOO!!!!   SAY IT

NNNOOOOOO!!!!

SAY IT ISN'T SO, BRIAN!!!!!

Calling the site "evil," and "demonic"...when that's obviously NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE,...well, THAT'S JUST NOT PLAYING FAIR!

I promise, I won't attend any of the churches that I...uh...haven't been attending.  I won't pray.  I'll snicker as best I can when reading the Bible.  JUST PLEASE DON'T SHUT DOWN THE WEBSITE ON ME! I CAN'T LIVE ANYMORE WITHOUT RRS!

(...insert melodramatic sobbing, wailing and gnashing of teeth [...can I use that phrase on this website?...just asking...] here)

Conor

"Faith does not fear reason."--Pope Pius XII

"But it should!"--Me