MySpace parte dos del comentario de Venezuela - you support war!

politicalhumanist
politicalhumanist's picture
Posts: 133
Joined: 2006-10-09
User is offlineOffline
MySpace parte dos del comentario de Venezuela - you support war!

Let me start by saying that I search the world over looking for the finest poon. Found this chica from Venezuela, after Hugo Chavez added me as a friend. She's a fine young thang, beautiful eyes, nice tits.. yada, yada, yada. I added her as a friend, and left her a nice comentario (comment). She returns with this:

For those of you hard of sight it says, "you're cutie...however it's so sad u go against everything: God, nature and support the war...anyway greetings"

I support the war? Which war? I think she doesn't understand End Christmas, or is just giving one of those, 'oye mi dios, you are an atheist!' Jawdropping!

How can I be against everything? I'm not against myself, humanity, et cetera, in the nature world.

God doesn't exist. I wonder how she would like it if the Catholic majority of Latin America went back to the good ol' days of burning "witches"?

This coming from a university student! Shocked

Figures, hard core liberalism Noam Chomsky style.


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
If she is enough of a batch

If she is enough of a batch that she would stereotype you with out even talking to you, or ask a couple of questions (Which she did). she's worth nothing.

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.


politicalhumanist
politicalhumanist's picture
Posts: 133
Joined: 2006-10-09
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote:If she is

Ophios wrote:
If she is enough of a batch that she would stereotype you with out even talking to you, or ask a couple of questions (Which she did). she's worth nothing.

She didn't ask me nothing, and the 'send message' button on her MySpace profile conviently disabled minutes after she left that comment.

She's worth something. She would make a great amature porn model, and that's worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to producers, but dreams of money and only a few pesos for her stupid ass.

Proves people will dislike you and think you're evil and against them if you're an atheist. Fuck it, I wouldn't want a dumb bitch to hang around after I cummed in her face anyways. Smiling


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
politicalhumanist wrote:She

politicalhumanist wrote:
She didn't ask me nothing, and the 'send message' button on her MySpace profile conviently disabled minutes after she left that comment.

Wait for it to become enabled, then send a quick reply.
Then turn off your 'send message'.

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.


The_Fragile
The_Fragile's picture
Posts: 102
Joined: 2006-07-16
User is offlineOffline
Typical strawman nonsense.

Typical strawman nonsense. Your better off.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Yep. And you are MySpace

Yep. And you are MySpace friends with the actual Hugo Chavez? That is so cool! Cool


politicalhumanist
politicalhumanist's picture
Posts: 133
Joined: 2006-10-09
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Yep. And

MattShizzle wrote:
Yep. And you are MySpace friends with the actual Hugo Chavez? That is so cool! 8)

Insofar as I can tell, it's the actual Hugo Chavez and not a fan site. For the chica, I added her to my top friends, her friends are adding me, my profile is getting hits from Venezuela, too cool indeed.


politicalhumanist
politicalhumanist's picture
Posts: 133
Joined: 2006-10-09
User is offlineOffline
She says I didn't answer the question

She says I didn't answer the question. She is begging me to say god created, blah, blah, intelligent design bullshit. Sorry bitch, this homie don't play that game. Oh yeah, how am I going to respond from my tent or in the time zone she's in? Typical logic of a woman.

RE: RE: RE: About your comment
Body: la evolución es un hecho para kien???

1ro too late to respond, more than 24 hours to answer a question doesn't work...
2nd you didn't answer the question. you're talking bout monkeys... I asked u about who created your monkeys, who create the first germ, the first alive little thing...I just wanted a clear solution

BUT FORGET IT...I know you don't have it =) bbyeeee


politicalhumanist
politicalhumanist's picture
Posts: 133
Joined: 2006-10-09
User is offlineOffline
This is what I gave her for

This is what I gave her for proof, just stated the facts:
WTF? The forum is not displaying Spanish. Racist bastards! Smiling
From: Chad
Date: Dec 10 2006 2:31 PM
¡La evolución es un hecho! <----- Evolution is a fact!
La selección natural <------ natural selection
La teoría de Darwin de la evolución por la selección natural es una de las mejores teorías verificadas de la historia de la ciencia, utilizada por la evidencia de una variedad amplia de disciplinas científicas, incluyendo la paleontología, la geología, genética y biología de desarrollo.
La selección natural puede cambiar una especie de las maneras
pequeñas, haciendo a una población cambiar color o talla sobre el curso de varias generaciones. Esto se llama "microevolución."
Mutaciones <----- mutations
Los cambios físicos y del comportamiento que hacen la selección natural posible suceder en el nivel de la DNA y de los genes. Tales cambios se llaman las "mutaciones."
Las mutaciones se pueden causar por el producto químico o el daños o los errores de la radiación en la réplica de la DNA. Inducese a las mutaciones se pueden incluso deliberadamente que para adaptarse a un ambiente rápidamente que cambia.
La mayoría de las veces, mutaciones son dañosas o hilo neutro pero en casos raros, una mutación pudo probar beneficioso al organismo. Si es así llegará a ser más frecuente en la generación siguiente y se separará a través de la población.
En esta manera, la selección natural dirige el proceso evolutivo, preservando y agregando encima de las mutaciones beneficiosas y rechazando los malos.
Vea más: http://evolution.berkeley.edu/
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evoluci%C3%B3n_humana
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evoluci%C3%B3n_biol%C3%B3gica


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
I would say something like

I would say something like this:

So I guess you don't have a reply, so you decide to abuse the word racist and whine. Fine, I take the hint, you don't have an answer. Bye, and if I see you, it will be a hundred years too soon.

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.


memesinconflict
Posts: 11
Joined: 2006-09-15
User is offlineOffline
Response

We at Rational Response suggest that upon next being encountered by an extremely attractive woman of religious convictioin...lie.


politicalhumanist
politicalhumanist's picture
Posts: 133
Joined: 2006-10-09
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote: I would say

Ophios wrote:
I would say something like this: So I guess you don't have a reply, so you decide to abuse the word racist and whine. Fine, I take the hint, you don't have an answer. Bye, and if I see you, it will be a hundred years too soon.

Just joking on the "racist" statement. I was merely trying to be funny. Pardon if i upset you. 


Angelic_Atheist
Silver Member
Angelic_Atheist's picture
Posts: 264
Joined: 2006-04-06
User is offlineOffline
memesinconflict wrote: We

memesinconflict wrote:
We at Rational Response suggest that upon next being encountered by an extremely attractive woman of religious convictioin...lie.

clapping clapping clapping clapping

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins