u dumb ass fuk ur jsut retard

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
u dumb ass fuk ur jsut retard

We normally don't post the outrageous hate for your responses, but what the heck....

YOU RESPOND

Quote:

Myspace author page

ur a freaking retard man God is real and hes there ur jsut a mentally retarded fag that need s a freaking life u dumb ass fuk nut get a freaking life and go back to sea world bitch

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hmmm...he makes a good

Hmmm...he makes a good point. I think I will go back to sea world.

The_Fragile
The_Fragile's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow it's sad the type of

Wow it's sad the type of language he's using. His balls haven't likely even dropped yet. Shame.

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:
We normally don't post the outrageous hate for your responses, but what the heck....

YOU RESPOND

Quote:

Myspace author page

ur a freaking retard man God is real and hes there ur jsut a mentally retarded fag that need s a freaking life u dumb ass fuk nut get a freaking life and go back to sea world bitch

I see very little difference between his argument and the argument of any theist... he uses the same motivations: incredulity over the existence of atheism combined with a total inability to actually offer a good argument to support his own belief....

In fact, I'd rate his post higher than most, and give him special credit for directness and honesty....

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm surprised he managed to

I'm surprised he managed to spell "retarded" right. (And what the fuck does Seaworld have to do with anything??? wtf )

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

ImmaculateDeception
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I'm

MattShizzle wrote:
I'm surprised he managed to spell "retarded" right. (And what the fuck does Seaworld have to do with anything??? wtf )

Matt, if you were a believer, it would all make perfect sense.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
ImmaculateDeception

ImmaculateDeception wrote:
MattShizzle wrote:

Matt, if you were a believer, it would all make perfect sense.

I was thinking that he realizes we embrace scientific explanations for the evolution of life, and thusly we believe life arose in the sea. However then I realized he's too ignorant for that.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'd say this one isn't worth

I'd say this one isn't worth responding to. He's barely coherent, let alone rational.

ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
Was his profile set to be

Was his profile set to be private before, or were the inevitable tongue-lashings he received subsequent sufficient to make it private as a response?

Shaun

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

ImmaculateDeception
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I'd say

MattShizzle wrote:
I'd say this one isn't worth responding to. He's barely coherent, let alone rational.

We should just send him this link with the suggestion he start with the 3-4 program:

www.hookedonphonics.com

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, and once he gets to

Yeah, and once he gets to about the 8 year old level send him something on the basics of logic! :ROTF:

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
ShaunPhilly wrote:Was his

ShaunPhilly wrote:
Was his profile set to be private before, or were the inevitable tongue-lashings he received subsequent sufficient to make it private as a response?

Shaun

It was private before.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

Quote:

Myspace author page

OMT, no u lol...u need 2 go 2 school and learn 2 spel and use puncuation and hold a conversation like normal people, lolz... if god iz reel i want 2 C proof plz or STFUPLZKTHXBYE

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
That is one scary lookin kid

ImmaculateDeception
User is offlineOffline
MarthaSplatterhead

MarthaSplatterhead wrote:

Yeah, huffing diesel does that to you

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
I continue to be baffled why

I continue to be baffled why people claiming to be xian resort to name-calling and to use the word "fuck" so liberally.

Did my xian parents forget to teach me this when I was growing up? Sticking out tongue

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Insidium Profundis
User is offlineOffline
A 15-year old kid with a

A 15-year old kid with a myspace acting like a moron? My, every day yields new surprises.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote:I continue to be

Susan wrote:
I continue to be baffled why people claiming to be xian resort to name-calling and to use the word "fuck" so liberally.

Did my xian parents forget to teach me this when I was growing up? :tongue:

Forget what Jesus said about turning the other cheek, and being humble.

OMG, hax teh ghey atheist LOL!1!!

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
ImmaculateDeception

ImmaculateDeception wrote:
MattShizzle wrote:

We should just send him this link with the suggestion he start with the 3-4 program:

www.hookedonphonics.com

hahahahahahahaha.......forget the need for rationality...here you go...learn to read...

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote:

Ophios wrote:
STFUPLZKTHXBYE

I think I just found my next screen name for HALO2. lol.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

highraven
highraven's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote:I continue to be

Susan wrote:

Did my xian parents forget to teach me this when I was growing up? :tongue:

Maybe thats our problem?? We were not taught how to really be religious!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
And Jesus said to the sheep " I shall make you blind and lame, so you may never know the truth"

willthescaryatheist
User is offlineOffline
Well of course, being a

Well of course, being a theist means things dont have to make sense

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
A few weeks ago we reported

A few weeks ago we reported that Kelly was being googled quite a bit, and in many interesting ways. 

Today I'm here to thank the original emailer.  Had he never sent us this email, and had we never had the silliness to make a portion of his email the title of this thread, we wouldn't have gotten the 215 visitors that have come as a result.  In the last few months the word "ass fuk" or a variations of "ass fuk ass" have returned a few hundred hits to this page.  Even funnier if you do a search for "ass fuk" this is the first result.  Sticking out tongue

So thanks to the kid who knows the term fuck ass.  It's helped spread the message of RRS to even more people, good job fuk nut, see you at seaworld. 

ass fuk nut that ass

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
ass fuk

ass fuk

ROTF

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
I see the little munchkin

I see the little munchkin live in Dallas...yuck, just another reason to nuke that nasty town.

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kleinfelter's Syndrome?

Kleinfelter's Syndrome? Latent insecurities? The list goes on.

Skurgee.
Skurgee.'s picture
User is offlineOffline
I flew a roflcopter during the lolocaust

If you want to reply with an insult to this idiot, make sure you word it so he can understand properly. For example: zomgz!!!111 ur teh ghey fag lolzzz u suk!12! y cunt u uses lawgik liek teh rest of us!111! ur such a dum fag 4 beleeving in god!!1111eleven

Photobucket

entomophila
ScientistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
sPeliNk an GraMeR

DOH! Do I have to edit this knucklehead?

Mazid the Raider
Rational VIP!Science Freak
Mazid the Raider's picture
User is offlineOffline
This kid reminded me of something funny

Spewing "fuck ass" like he knows what he's talking about... isn't that just adorable? Reminded me of this awesome comic by Renrut. (that guy rocks!)

"But still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me!" ~Rudyard Kipling

Mazid the Raider says: I'd rather face the naked truth than to go "augh, dude, put some clothes on or something" and hand him some God robes, cause you and I know that the naked truth is pale, hairy, and has an outie
Entomophila says: Ew. AN outie

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
He is worth responding to.

He is worth responding to. Chew toys are fun. It's like the kid on the schoolyard who is 10 minutes late for a comeback, "I know you are, but what am I".

Ok Einstein, we are retards? Really? I guess that puts us in good company with Galileo who said, "No, the sun doesn't revolve around the earth, the earth revolves around the sun"

So if stating the facts makes me a retard, then that would mean you don't have any IQ to measure at all.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

joewhyit
User is offlineOffline
... Sea World?

... Sea World?

Coprolal1an
Coprolal1an's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anyone but me notice that

Anyone but me notice that he's from texas, and his playlist consists of hair metal?

joewhyit
User is offlineOffline
I picked up on that too.

I picked up on that too. Seems to be the least of that kid's problems.

Tiktaalik
User is offlineOffline
I wish we were allowed to

I wish we were allowed to brand people. "Ignorant buffoon" would be appropriate, no?

joewhyit
User is offlineOffline
I'd prefer chemical

I'd prefer chemical castration. It'd probably be more effective in the long run.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Put love on him , he

Put love on him , he does not know what he does. 

I god forgive nothing, and I never forget , but I do try to understand ......    love the idiots .... as best you can ..... LOUDLY .... Proudly , in the name of , whatever .....  

Poor angry soul ..... as he cares ! That is good ..... a start .....

Hey dude , welcome to the freaking god mess ......   so whats your loving plan ?  In the glory of ???? ..... "SAVING" ?????  what would that be ?     Play us another tune kid ..... for god sakes ......  of saving grace ......  I feel your pain too  ..... W A R  sucks ......  so stop it .....

, as L O V E  is all the answer, or at least in my highest imagination of utopia  ..... are we not ONE ???? ..... who is confused ? WHY ?  Is the plan not love, the good fight ?  ummm ,  what is good ???   A battle  ?  Well yes and no ...... for now ,  until we realize that there is nothing what so ever to fight for ..... and so we do still  fight ..... to the glory of the war to end all war ?????  shhezzzz  , something is wrong with this picture ... FIGHTING ????  That makes no loving sense , maybe try HEALING .....

What is wrong with us ????   WTF ..... I AM not happy enough ..... Why  ???

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd say transport this

I'd say transport this little pre-pubescent turd to a Federal Prison and throw him in a cell with a few sexually frustrated convicts.  Then he can pray to his god to rescue him while his teeth are being knocked out and he's getting ass-raped.  Then he'll discover how much god really loves him.

....whose a bitch now ya little punk !