Please thank our anonymous investor...

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Please thank our anonymous investor...

With the help of an investor who wishes to remain anonymous the Rational Response Squad is in the process of purchasing a large home to run RRS operations for the next 30 years and beyond. Satisfying a desire to help humanity overcome theism Kelly, Rook, and Sapient have committed to each other to work and live together in a single house so that we can become more efficient and more productive. Rook will be moving to full time status and while Kelly will continue to work part time, it's our goal that at some point she'll be able to work on nothing else other than Rational Response Squad related business alongside of Rook and myself. Words can't express how thankful we are to have helped start such a large, thriving, and helpful community. Although we may be at our computers a little less in the short term as we coordinate the logistics of purchasing a home, moving into it, furnishing it, and outfitting "the bunker" with the highest level of security the industry has to offer, we promise to bust our butts for you in the long term. Your continued support will become more important than ever. A special thank you to our anonymous investor, you have gone beyond the call of duty and we will be forever indebted to you for all of the help and support you are offering us, without you, this wouldn't be possible.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is a very awesome

This is a very awesome situation for the Squad! Things seem to be moving along very nicely.

I like Voiderest's idea for security! 

Urban Elf
User is offlineOffline
Thank you, Mr/Mrs

Thank you, Mr/Mrs Anonymous!

Heh, I guess God does work in mysterious ways.

MustangGT
MustangGT's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is awesome! It is

This is awesome! It is truly a new era for rational thought and its amazing to be a part of it. This is almost unbelievably good news; I gotta pinch myself to make sure Im not dreaming.

Brian, Kelly, and Rook will do justice by this anonymous donor. I am so proud of all you guys. You definitely deserve it!

The next logical step is a full page RRS ad in the New York Times. Any takers?

No gods, no governments.

Dabura13
Dabura13's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hell yes! ^_^

Hell yes! ^_^

steam-soldier
steam-soldier's picture
User is offlineOffline
Excellent news indeed,

Excellent news indeed, congratulations RRS! And Thank you mystery donor!

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
I updated the first post

I updated the first post with a short pictorial video of the house.  Subscribers and people who purchased show package 41-60 can see a full walk through video of the house with audio commentary.

Rave
User is offlineOffline
That place is huge!

That place is huge!

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Our anonymous investor has

Our anonymous investor has been amazing over the last 8 months.  A great friend to have, thanks.  For anyone new around here feel free to send an anonymous thanks to the man ensuring we're able to do this.  He'll read this.

HC Grindon
High Level DonorModerator
User is offlineOffline
Many thanks, Anonymous

Many thanks, Anonymous Investor!  You are greatly appreciated by freethinkers everywhere Smile

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
Very many thanks, Anonymous

Very many thanks, Anonymous Donor!

Conor

P.S.: Unfortunately, I understand the concern about security.  Perhaps the biggest source of embarrasment for my home state of Kansas is a certain traveling theological freak show that sees fit to picket funerals.  May we all live in a much more rational world, soon!

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Faith does not fear reason."--Pope Pius XII

"But it should!"--Me

Evan Mileus
User is offlineOffline
yay

wow. this is amazing. thanks whoever you are!!!!

Aerik
BloggerRational VIP!Superfan
User is offlineOffline
daveyboy took the words

daveyboy took the words right out of my mouth.

lpetrich
lpetrich's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd like to congratulate

I'd like to congratulate that anonymous donor, whoever he/she is, for doing what I've been in no position to do, sad to say Sad 

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous Donor,   I

Anonymous Donor,

I don't know you but I think I like you.

Thanks for the assist for the RRS. 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   , from the bottom of

, from the bottom of my heart, THANKS

all this makes ME actually want to get rich ,

something to really do with money and success, for the next kids that have to do this life thing ........

- Calling all rich lucky atheists, please help the next generation from suffering ..... die a little proud-er

do it for YOU and the kids , support RRS , these RRS founder folks don't even own sea doos .....

"EAT THE RICH" , think about what that means .... 

Yeah I am pissed off at you lazy rich atheist non doners ....

Thanks again "anonymous", 

wake up the dumb rich atheists .... HELLOW

I am jesus as you ! !!!!  in the 21st century

NO,  I will not shut up, .... what good are you rich atheists that horde your money ....

Thanks again "anonymous",