Shows 41+

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Shows 41+

Just wondering when they'll be released - pre-ordered a while ago. Isn't tonights show # 41? Again, just wondering.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Matt, I've been overwhelmed

Matt, I've been overwhelmed with media requests and emails from blasphemy participants.  Please be patient, as well as everyone else who prepurchased.  I am working nonstop and I'm well behind on everywhere I need to be. 

This goes for everyone, please just be patient during this Blasphemy Challenge boom.  Thanks!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
OK. Makes sense. Spreading

OK. Makes sense. Spreading rationality/freethought is the most important thing.

If there's anything we can do, I'm sure I speak for most of us, we want to help! Smiling

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
The biggest help that you

The biggest help that you or any other member of this community can be to us is to continue to respond rationally to the influx of irrational and dishonest claims that are popping up on our site. 

You could also blog or make posts about the Blasphemy Challenge on any other sites that you frequent including Myspace.  If you do blog about the Blasphemy Challenge, you can post your blog in this thread.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Been doing that. Even got

Been doing that. Even got booted for it. By an asshat.