RRS should go on The O' Reily Factor

Bahana
atheist
Bahana's picture
User is offlineOffline
RRS should go on The O' Reily Factor

Have you all contacted the show and asked to be on the show to debate him? I think it would be great. He's always talking about how the "secular progressives" are trying to take over the country.

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline
Why do you think we started

Why do you think we started the "War on Christmas"? Eye-wink

Voided
User is offlineOffline
I always thought it was the

I always thought it was the Evil Atheist Conspiracy, Yellow. BTW when is the next meeting? I think it is my turn to bring the goat head.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Bahana wrote:Have you all

Bahana wrote:
Have you all contacted the show and asked to be on the show to debate him?

During the War on Easter, O'Reilly was contacted no less than 50 times that week. He was alerted to our actual war in which we sought to end Christianity, however he didn't correspond with us at all, and in fact ran a fake War on Easter story every night. For example there was a gay march lined up for a few days before Easter, and to him this was a "War on Easter." I personally want to see Flemming vs. Falwell this Christmas on O'Reilly, but it likely wont happen.

Oh and FWIW: we managed to get the story on a bunch of Fox news radio affiliates at Easter.

Where was Bill O'Reilly? Gonna cover the fake wars again this year Bill? Or are you ready for the real thing?

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
My prediction is that he

My prediction is that he will not invite the RRS on his show beacuse he only brings in oppositional guests he perceives as weak.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Fuck Bill O'reilly. His show

Fuck Bill O'reilly. His show is about as unfair and unbalanced as can be.

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
No, it's fairly unbalanced.

No, it's fairly unbalanced. Smiling

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would personally advise

I would personally advise that attempting to go on that idiots show would be equivalent to suicide. Get him on yours, or ignore him as he justly deserves.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.