Man claims to have proof of God, and that evolution is a "hoax"! Is he being serious?

Josh Clarke
Superfan
Josh Clarke's picture
User is offlineOffline
Man claims to have proof of God, and that evolution is a "hoax"! Is he being serious?

Okay, I'm new to the Rational Responders but I just figured I should share this website with everybody.

jesus-is-savior.com

This man claims to have scientific proof that God does exist. I'm a beginner to the field of biology and physics, but I can pull out my old college text book and they disagree with this man. This is more for humor than seeking knowledge. Maybe it just shows some mans ignorance.

- [email protected]

[mod edit, removed clickable link so as not to increase google relevancy]

We pop theist like Orville Redenbacher!

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
I opened it, and closed

I opened it, and closed it...what a horrific looking website.  It could use some evolving.

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the RRS.  Like

Welcome to the RRS.  Like the website.  This guy is a real whack job.  Although I do agree (or at least I would if I could buy into the whole mythology) there is satanism in the catholic church.

Spider goats?!?  This guy must be smoking some good shit!

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

Josh Clarke
Superfan
Josh Clarke's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, I agree. One of my

Yeah, I agree. One of my main problems with people such as that is they try and instill the fear of even THINKING about alternatives to anything they say. I have just starting to call myself an atheist in this past week, most of my motivation was found in websites such as this and books I have read. People should at least listen to the other side of an argument before making a conclusion about what is being said. Almost every Christian I speak to tells me they do NOT belive in evolution, but not a single one of them has read ANY of the leading books that explain it. Most of them don't even know what it really is, they simply rebute "I DIDN'T COME FROM NO DAMN MONKEY!" (exact words). I have read the bible, therefor I can talk about it. The man who made this site obviously has very limited knowledge on most of the science he claims to know. Maybe just a basic understanding?

We pop theist like Orville Redenbacher!

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
I haven't started reading

I haven't started reading the site yet, but it almost seems too dumb.  Like maybe it's a parody?   (maybe like  http://www.landoverbaptist.org/ )

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah kind of like the 1st

Yeah kind of like the 1st poster under you I opened it and closed.....that site it sooooo ridiculous...I came across it somehow a few days ago before I came back to this site after a few months.....I think I was doing research on marxism, mercantilism, and liberalism. I saw the home page and went O_O.....gave it a good once-over and closed the page.

Quote:
Religion at BEST - is like a lift in your shoe. If you need it for a while, and it makes you walk straight and feel better - fine. But you don't need it forever, or you can become permanently disabled.

---George Carlin---

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Kelly and I came across his

Kelly and I came across his site a few weeks ago when google told us he had a page just for us!

jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Atheism/rrs.htm

Kelly and I are thrilled by the first sentence...

Quote:
There is not a more Godless and evil group today than the Rational Response Squad (RRS)

KICK ASS!

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
::waves:: hey

::waves::

hey freethoughtmakesmetingle!

good to see you posting again.  

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
lol *waves back* 'sup

lol *waves back* 'sup Shelley Smiling.

Yeah I just thought hmmm wonder what's going on with the forum lol.  I see you're a moderator that's cool.

Quote:
Religion at BEST - is like a lift in your shoe. If you need it for a while, and it makes you walk straight and feel better - fine. But you don't need it forever, or you can become permanently disabled.

---George Carlin---

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
YAYYYY! lol

YAYYYY! You're condeming yourselves to hell lol.

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Kelly and I

Sapient wrote:

Kelly and I came across his site a few weeks ago when google told us he had a page just for us!

Quote:
There is not a more Godless and evil group today than the Rational Response Squad (RRS)

KICK ASS!

My $0.02: Congratulations! Keep up the...uh...good work (...or is it "bad work?" I never could keep things like this straight....)

Conor
P.S.: How's the whole "being-the-Antichrist" thing coming along?

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline

Sapient wrote:

Quote:

KICK ASS!

Congratulations!!! There needs to be a godless awards ceremony.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline

Sapient wrote:

Quote:

KICK ASS!

This calls for a celebration!

Good night, funny man, and thanks for the laughter.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
"There is not a more

"There is not a more Godless and evil group today than the Rational Response Squad"  - now featured in header banner.

mr804
Special AgentSuperfan
mr804's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's pretty hot++.   "

That's pretty hot++.

" Well, they won't be laughing in Hellfire.  Mr. Comfort pointed out that creation itself was scientific proof of God."

The lulz never end with christians. This guy is a huge meat pickle goblin. 

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL, religous fanatics,

LOL, religous fanatics, providing amusement for the last few thousand years. I love that site, maybe we should get landover baptist to do an article on them. Laughing out loud

Morte alla tyrannus et dei

Shevar
User is offlineOffline
I actually found the

I actually found the "evidence".

http://jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Hoax/4000.htm

One of the simplest and best proofs that evolution is a joke, is the FACT that there is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C.  The world's history is CLEARY defined by SIX world powers since time began: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome.  Since Rome's fall in 476 A.D., there have been no world-powers (many super-powers; but, no world-powers).  At the time of Moses, Egypt ruled the world.  The Israelites were used as slave labor by Pharaoh to build the pyramids.  Before Egypt, there is absolutely nothing recorded in history about a world-power.  It is NO coincidence that Revelation 17:10 speaks of these world-powers, "...five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space."  At the writing of Revelation, Rome was still a world-power.  The Apostle John, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, tells us that Rome is the 6th world-power, and there is one more to come.  The 7th world-power will be the beast system, the kingdom of the antichrist.  This diabolical New World Order is quickly forming now (i.e., a universal religious view, global centralized government, a one-world economic system, a cashless society, etc.).

Only thing I can say about it is LOL, if that's scientific then I'm the next Einstein.

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shevar wrote:I actually

Shevar wrote:

I actually found the "evidence".

http://jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Hoax/4000.htm

One of the simplest and best proofs that evolution is a joke, is the FACT that there is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C.  The world's history is CLEARY defined by SIX world powers since time began: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome.  Since Rome's fall in 476 A.D., there have been no world-powers (many super-powers; but, no world-powers).  At the time of Moses, Egypt ruled the world.  The Israelites were used as slave labor by Pharaoh to build the pyramids.  Before Egypt, there is absolutely nothing recorded in history about a world-power.  It is NO coincidence that Revelation 17:10 speaks of these world-powers, "...five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space."  At the writing of Revelation, Rome was still a world-power.  The Apostle John, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, tells us that Rome is the 6th world-power, and there is one more to come.  The 7th world-power will be the beast system, the kingdom of the antichrist.  This diabolical New World Order is quickly forming now (i.e., a universal religious view, global centralized government, a one-world economic system, a cashless society, etc.).

Only thing I can say about it is LOL, if that's scientific then I'm the next Einstein.

Since the first thing Adam said upon crawling out of the dust was "Hmm... I think I'll start a diary."

At this point I would like to make a book recommendation:

The Diaries of Adam & Eve by Mark Twain

Brilliant!

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shevar wrote:Only thing I

Shevar wrote:

More accurately, if that's scientific, then you're a moron. Making yourself an Einstein of that kind of science seems terribly insulting to yourself!

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence