to HEAL THE CHRISTIANS etc, GIVE THEM GOD

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
to HEAL THE CHRISTIANS etc, GIVE THEM GOD

wasn't sure what forum to post in, thought mabey some of this audio book stuff would be good on the RRS radio show for discussion. "A better Christian ???" Thanks RRS .

Atheists might get a buzz out of this series of audio books by Neale Donald Walsch, GOD talks , pretty darn cool ..... 4 AUDIO BOOKS, AND A MOVIE The New Revelations, Conversations with God Book 1, Conversations with God Book 2, Conversations with God Book 3 , Conversations with God - The Movie, ..... AND MORE,
WOW, GOD talks in a male and female voice , MOST ARE 10 MINs EACH, UPLOADED INTO YOUTUBE BY THE GUY, alienx1976 Here they are in correct order.
SEE http://www.youtube.com/user/alienx1976 , THANKS TO HIM, and RRS, ye are god, may you bless you and keep you ........ teach the kids they are god .......

A Cure for the Christians etc. Maybe my favorite one The New Revelations is here, Tears down the "religious God" ...... http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5DD61EEBFB40D826

ANYWAY, IT STARTS AND YOU MIGHT WANT TO REJECT THIS, BUT YOU might BE DELIGHTED AND LIFTED BY THIS SERIES, NOTE THE MALE VOICE OF GOD IS ACTOR ED ASNER, THE FEMALE VOICE OF GOD IS ACTRESS ELLEN BURSTYN, THE HUMAN "QUESTIONER" IS THE AUTHOR Neale Donald Walsch

If the links don't work just go to youtube
THE EASIEST WAY TO MOVE THRU THE scattered PARTS 1 thru --- 37 etc IS TO COPY PASTE INTO THE YOUTUBE WINDOW, THE TITLE , THEN KEEP CHANGING THE NUMBER TO THE NEXT ONE, yeah you knew that already .....
We are God, I AM GOD AS YOU ..... mark

CrimsonEdge
CrimsonEdge's picture
User is offlineOffline
Check yourself into a

Check yourself into a clinic.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
can you recomend one, I

can you recomend one, I admit I need DEEP healing, DEEP DEEP DEEP ......   TELL ME a bit MORE GODMAN rescuer, you are wanting to help me GOD, right ? 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
you want me sad ? or a cure

you want me sad ? or a cure ? , was that your cool idea of help ? SO WHAT IS YOUR BEEF ?, something about ME BEING GOD ?   how come ?  insults welcomed for more examination .... lets do get the GOD hate on, RUMBLE for what ? is this war again ? geezzzz, so awful ..... so many lost and confused, WTF, warriors of what ? YEAH I AM PISSED OFF TOO, so fix it. LOVE LOVE LOVE , that is our broken  law ....   I AM SIMPLE , I AM GOD AS YOU, eat a mushroom, relax bro, have another beer   

pestriddentacos
pestriddentacos's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol, wut?

lol, wut?

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: eat a

Quote:

eat a mushroom

Ah, so that explains it! 

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
At first I couldn't figure

At first I couldn't figure this post.  CAPS LOCK WAS A DEAD GIVE AWAY.  I still am befuddled, though.  What's your point I AM GOD AS YOU?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
My point is, regarding "I

My point is, regarding "I am god as you" is a way of declaring my atheism while supporting the philosphy of the Jesus message, and the first commandments. It's my Alan Watts buddhist approach I use when talking with my christian friends. Ye are gods, have no gods or idols before you/me, I remind them of their bible. I agree with Sam Harris about the huge problem of lables. Just say we are god, did I miss something in that crazy bible I ask the christians. The buddhists have a better interpretation on that Jesus.

The mushroom thing, which I don't do, comes from alot of ancient christian art etc suggesting the early religious nuts were trippers. I think Alan Watts talked about his one experience on mushroom that Timothy Leary gave him.

To heal the christians give them god, is why I started this topic, and why I suggest partly the Neale Donald Walsch approach to their christian madness.

I use to write in CAPS in some odd font, and I pasted from an old folder into my original post, was just to lazy to rewrite. Sorry I'm a beginner on the pc.

deludedgod ,your essays are super, and I dig that quote page, Thanks to all you at RRS. With your help maybe maybe I'll get smarter, and the rest of the world ? I've been telling everyone about RRS. "God (Allah) is not great", geezzz just look at me ........

hey , why does the text in some of the posts run off the right side of the box ?  

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Okay

So you arn`t a xtian, but you think the 10 commandments are a good guideline for living your life?

I have to say, you are coming across as something of a spammer. No insult intended. 

Morte alla tyrannus et dei

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: deludedgod ,your

Quote:

deludedgod ,your essays are super, and I dig that quote page, Thanks to all you at RRS. With your help maybe maybe I'll get smarter, and the rest of the world ? I've been telling everyone about RRS. "God (Allah) is not great", geezzz just look at me ........

Hey, thanks very much dude, always nice to see your work is appreciated.

PS The shrooms thing was a joke. 

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
thank you again deludegod,

thank you again deludegod, as I too am really really wishing I could do more to help end the suffering, so here I am thinking on it, and learning on it.

I really don't know this large RRS site of posting and bloging , OR my pc, so I'll just paste a blog of ramble in here now for RRS, ......

Sam Harris, fix the GOD word, make it Atheist ? I say YES .....

are we trying to help others or flatter ourselves? Both are indeed good ....

does this make any sense, "I am God as you" ? .....

god god god dog , bark bark .....

Taking Sam Harris' advise, why not take the "god" word for our atheist selves ?. It works well on debunking my many christian friends. I even give them basic scripture, buddhist ideas too. "I am god as you", I say. Personally I can be also a bit of a creationist fan I tell them, look at what WE have created I"ll say, see we are indeed GOD. Zero miracles is god, but always creating, god creates as evolution science is proving, and just throw even some mystery star dust in there and wammo.We are god in the workings of god, all is god,

I think the atheists should grap up the GOD word for themselves. Instead of rejecting the god word, .... to re invent it.

I'm posting this as I go nite nite, god sleeps too ! I've only come to RRS for help, ...how to help the world?, I am almost dead, but science says energy never dies ! Science saved me, Philosophy helped me, Religion lied to me ..... thanks RRS

ps, some ramble, I can barely do this pc internet thing, guitar and music was always my passion.

I've mentioned the audio books of , Neale Donald Walsch , because it really is a "starting" technique to bebunking all the religious, ... in old my post, "Heal the christians, give them god".

later, I'll check back , all insults also welcomed ... RRS is famous for that ... behave, LOVE from indignation, heal the retards, stop the enemy with kindness.

that important Sam Harris blog again, The Problem with Atheism http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith/sam_harris/2007/10/the_problem_with_atheism.html

so what does the god word mean anyway? ... not to me , d'ah , thats all the problem, GOD what? back to love biology science, etc .....

have a nice day ? with WAR tomarrow ? , not me .... not you. I AM GOD AS YOU, is this blog a poem ?

I heard Chris Hitchens is a good drunk, is that true? I hope so, my mom was and half my favorite people are good drinkers, Hey, jesus and the founding fathers were all brewers ! Have fun. Make only fun. fix the world.

here's some interesting real people, http://www.primitivism.com/abolition.htm

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAanarchist.htmyeah

i am stupid, I AM GOD

THIS PC STUFF IS A LOT OF WORK ...  

marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
User is offlineOffline
MarthaSplatterhead

MarthaSplatterhead wrote:

At first I couldn't figure this post. CAPS LOCK WAS A DEAD GIVE AWAY. I still am befuddled, though. What's your point I AM GOD AS YOU?

Seconded.

What on earth is your point boyo? It's always interesting that the "deep thinkers" cannot manage to put together a clear point to save their lives.  

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
    yeah yeah you all,

yeah yeah you all, my point is that the westen definition of god is what is silly. If the moderates of the west understood the god definition of the easten buddhists it would be a huge help. That walsh audio stuff guy is just a step in that direction.

What I did hear of the audio had me laughing at western god concepts.

Thanks for the feed back, heal them sick xians, any way you can.

marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

yeah yeah you all, my point is that the westen definition of god is what is silly. If the moderates of the west understood the god definition of the easten buddhists it would be a huge help. That walsh audio stuff guy is just a step in that direction.

What I did hear of the audio had me laughing at western god concepts.

Thanks for the feed back, heal them sick xians, any way you can.

So you'd rather see a world full of Buddhists than Christians?

Get in line.  

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
marcusfish Quote, "So

marcusfish Quote, "So you'd rather see a world full of Buddhists than Christians?

Get in line".    ?????

------------------    

Hell yes I would, I am in line, everyone has their favorites, the buddhist are my favorite current atheists, as I am rooting for all that is even partly atheism.  

Destroy the god of abraham any way we can.

This original post of mine isn't working, SORRY, for my very poor drunk communication ,

Get over it, Erase it, I will try agian later.

Thanks for helping me, I'm giving up whiskey ...

That walsh guy is way funny , play it for your xian freinds .....

The_Fragile
The_Fragile's picture
User is offlineOffline
I never could figure this

I never could figure this guy out. Him nor his broken sentence structure. Odd fellow, although it takes all kinds I guess.

I hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
living inside of me
to murder everything.
I hope they cannot see
I am the great destroyer.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   yeah it doesn't work

yeah it doesn't work for everyone, and I am not a huge fan of this guy, but did enjoy some of his stuff, and thought worth review .... those old links I sent seem to have been deleted, mabey copyright issues ?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   .... this seems to

.... this seems to work if you are interested,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3589165662980911323&q=the+new+revelations&total=1985&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

.... gets on at about 20 mins, "silly beliefs" .... hard to argue against ....