Youth Minister has written us a few times.
In response to the $666 challenge to give evidence for Jesus....
Date: Jul 4, 2006 5:23 PM
Twenty five cents to any member of the Rational Response Squad who can prove the non-existence of God.
As I said before, you've already heard all of the Christian responses to these types of questions. God's existence is proven all around and even written on your own conscience whether you believe in Him or not.
So I'm waiting. Give me some proof against the existence of God.
Thanks for the bulletin and have a great Independence Day.
MY RESPONSE (short on time):
Hey, did you give us your phone number yet for that on air debate you wanted?
Ok... on to your email...
1. I'll give you 26 cents if you can prove Snarfwidgets don't exist.
2. I don't assert a God can't exist, you assert Jesus Christi did. Your challenge is ridiculous in that sense.
3. The burden of proof is on he who alleges, I don't allege the non existence of all gods, you allege the the existence of Jesus. Again, like 2, challenge is ridiculous.
4. Still want to come on our radio show?
5. Just for kicks... define this "God" you want me to prove doesn't exist.