Very angry irrational wing nut, has at us fucksticks

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

We are currently posting a $666 reward on myspace to anyone who can provide contemporary evidence for Jesus Christ, and the hate mail has been quite fun to read. This ray of sunshine brought to you by King of the Bastards (great choice of name)

FIRST LETTER TO US:

Quote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jul 4, 2006 3:14 PM

This is my response to your latest bulletin slagging it's way arround the site. I am showing you what I said because I'm no pussy and I don't run my mouth behind folk's backs.

Dosen't this fuckstick have anything better to do than fuck with peoples faith? Anyone that knows me knows that I am NOT a god guy. But I don't go arround fucking with peoples faith. Leave 'em be you duche. They aren't hurting you. You are just as bad as any christian fundamentalist, you are just on the oppisite side of the scale. WHO CARES if jesus was real? Or any other god / gods? Your sensational spoutings and "movie" are just propaganda like theirs. You have a an agenda just as they do. You have too much time on your hands, just as they do. So, to you I say the same as I say to them..."For the love of fuck, shut the hell up and mind your own muthafukn' business." Good day.

Oh and another thing...your quote "I'm not here to impress you." is total bullshit. If you where not here to impress then you would keep you left wing fundamentalist propaganda to yourself. But you don't, so by mere action you contrdict yourself.

MY RESPONSE:

Quote:

Date: Jul 4, 2006 4:26 PM

Instead of responding to you directly in an audio response, we recorded a response or two last week that you can listen to, for a rebutal. However, If you'd likee we'll respond to eveything you said in audio, and then put it on our board so everyone can tell you to fuck off.

First mailbag piece.

Second mailbag piece.

HIS RESPONSE:

Quote:

Date: Jul 4, 2006 5:57 PM

You want to have a debate? You want to tell me to fuck off? Invite me onto your little show. Lets see if ya got the sack.

MY RESPONSE:

Quote:

Date: Jul 4, 2006 6:47 PM

We'd have a debate, sure.

Read again, did I say I wanted to tell you to fuck off? No.

What's your phone number? And your best time of day to call? We'll call you soon to record a segment. Did you listen to the audio responses to others or just slam the keys as soon as you saw our response?

Warning: you will get from us, the type of attitude you give to us.

- Sapient

HIS RESPONSE:

Quote:

Date: Jul 4, 2006 7:55 PM

Of course I listen to the segs. That was no debate. It was a safe rerponse with no chance for rebute. I'm no cromag and I don't fear you. Take a chance and do a live debate. Not one where you can safley rant about me with no chance of retaliation. Thats one thing the religous right has over you already. They are out on the street, face to face with the enemy heming and hawing over whatever. You sit behind your computer, mic, or telephone and take cheap shots at canned responses.

By the way. I'm no the type to pick fights with those I know I can beat. I'm stepping to you because I think it would be a good match. Not that I have any respect for you yet.

MY RESPONSE DERIVED FROM HIS FIRST MESSAGE TO ME:

Quote:

Great. Like I said, I just need a phone number.

We might have time tommorrow, what time will you be free, and what's the number?

We expect you to be arguing at least the following (as you stated):

1. We have nothing better to do than fuck with peoples faith.

2. You (KingofBastards) don't go arround fucking with peoples faith[or beliefs- including ours... OOOPS].

3. We're "duche"s.

4. Those with faith, aren't hurting us.

5. We're just as bad as any christian fundamentalist

6. Nobody CARES if jesus was real

7. Nobody cares any other god / gods are real.

8. We have too much time on our hands

9. We aren't minding our own muthafukn' business." and we should be.

10. Brian Sapient is here to impress you.

Damn, sounds really fucking dumb when I re-read what you wrote... can't wait to call you. Those are the topics we'll discuss, and after we're done you can have the floor to go into other areas.

Phone number? And times your available?

Nick
User is offlineOffline

HA HA HA HA!!

What a douche. If he ever was on the show I bet he wouldn't be able to stay on for long... probably get flustered and hang up. How can you have an intellectual debate with this creep? I bet he'd just scream into the phone at you.

Wilson: "We were afraid that if you found out you solved a case with absolutely no medical evidence you'd think you were God." House: "God doesn't limp."

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

Nick_Poling wrote:
How can you have an intellectual debate with this creep?

I never said we could. Sticking out tongue Nor do I think we can. However I'm sure it would be entertaining.

Quote:
I bet he'd just scream into the phone at you.

That's what I'm hoping for, however it seems that he might be all talk no action. As you can see I asked for his phone number and accepted a debate, and in his follow up email he gave no phone number and challenged me to another debate. LOL idiot.

Nick
User is offlineOffline

Ha ha, don't let up on him, Sapient! I'm starting to really want to hear this one. Laughing out loud

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

HIS RESPONSE:

Quote:
Date: Jul 4, 2006 9:12 PM

I need your word that you will not distribute my phone number or any of my other information other than my 1st name. I'm sure you understand.

The next time I'm gonna be free fro something like this won't be 'till sunday.

MY RESPONSE:

Quote:
You have my word I wont distribute your phone number.

And give us a back up day to call other than Sunday too.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

No way this will be a debate. He'll either chicken out or just scream! Laughing out loud

Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah satan in my ears!!!"

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

It would probably be very funny though! Laughing out loud

Let him make an ass of himself!

GrimJesta
GrimJesta's picture
User is offlineOffline

I wish I had the cash to subscribe. I really want to hear this one...

Don't relent: if you do he'll think he's victorious. And if he needs to be reminded, distributing his phone number could land you in jail or at least with a huge fine, so he has nothing to worry about.

No Nyarlathotep, Know Peace.
Know Nyarlathotep, No Peace.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

GrimJesta wrote:
I wish I had the cash to subscribe. I really want to hear this one...

Mailbag responses even when in audio (for now) are free downloads. Smiling

It'll be free if he records.

GrimJesta
GrimJesta's picture
User is offlineOffline

Oooh, good to know!

This sunday might turn out to be one hell of a Sabbath for this guy? *snicker*

-=Grim=-

No Nyarlathotep, Know Peace.
Know Nyarlathotep, No Peace.