why i find this site stupid.

thisisbart
User is offlineOffline
why i find this site stupid.

i have my own personal beliefs, they dont fit within 'christianity' or anything of that sort, mainly because i dont live a 'christ like lifestyle' by any means. i'm horribly annoyed by christians who push their beliefs on me. i'm horribly annoyed by close minded christians who dont listen to anyone else, or who target vulnerable people and flood them with propoganda to make them believe what they want them to believe.i'm also quite annoyed with aetheists who lower themselves to the standards of the modern day christian. in the sense of doing everything i just described, except shoving aetheism into ones face, instead of the bible. thats all this site is, lets make some trendy propoganda bullshit slogan such as "believe in  god? we'll fix that" thats just as stupid as a chrsitian saying "are you an aetheist?! we'll fix that". why does anyone need to fix anyone. promote independant thinking. if you believe in god, great. dont go creating websites encouraging people to upload videos of themselves proclaiming it everywhere. and if you dont believe in god, great. its still lame to try to get all this attention from it. and stop trying to end christmas. if you're an aetheist, why the fuck do you care? you get presents and the religous folk can do whatever the heck kinda ceremony they want, everyone ends up fine. besides, last i checked, most of these holidays, as religious as they seem, have serious pagan roots anyway. i dont remember the easter bunny or the easter basket, or the easter egg being mentioned in the bible. how about you take all the attention you're getting from this website, and donations and such, and go feed starving kids in africa. atleast thats a cause worth fighting for. let people believe what they wanna believe, and go do something good for the world.(and by good for the world, i dont mean create another you-tube challenge to get another spot on dateline.)

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums,

Welcome to the forums, Bulldog and BizarroAzrael!

We'd like to get to know you a little better. When you get a minute, we'd love it if you'd hop over to the General Conversation, Introductions and Humor forum and introduce yourself.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
User is offlineOffline
How can we ever take your claims seriously

How do you ever expect us to take your claims about Atheist's when you cannot even spell the word correctly?

Co-Founder of the Atheist/Freethought website Pathofreason.com

www.pathofreason.com

Check it out

iranu
User is offlineOffline
Pathofreason wrote: How do

Pathofreason wrote:
How do you ever expect us to take your claims about Atheist's when you cannot even spell the word correctly?
Ironic.