RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Quote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: hopekill design
Date: May 2, 2006 1:54 AM

you're a bunch of fucking idiots. i hate people like you, thats what is wrong with the world, everyone is fighting against something, you are just adding to everything. keep up the good work u assholes.

-dan

Quote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD
Date: May 2, 2006 9:45 AM

We're fighting for your mental freedom, and against those who have enslaved you.

Thanks for illustrating your need to be saved. It enforced our mission.

Quote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: hopekill design
Date: May 2, 2006 9:57 AM

what are u fuckin retartad that makes no sense, who the fuck has enslaved me? you're stupid as shit

Quote:
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD
Date: May 2, 2006 2:39 PM

DO you have any universal proof that a god exists? No... yet you believe in one.

How many things in life are you willing to believe with no proof? I'd imagine, not many other than god.

Think.

-----------------------------
THE MOST RECENT EMAIL HERE, MY COMMENTS IN BOLD, his in quote boxes:

Quote:
how do u have prooof that a god doesn't exist or a higher power?

I don't. I called into question your inability to prove that your god exists. I never claimed to believe there is no god.

Quote:
because science isn't correct , the laws of evolution are all falling apart one by one, scientists are afraid to admit it to the public but they are being proven wrong.

Impossible, Science changes itself when proven wrong and is never afraid to admit a failure. This is the difference between Science and Religion. Out of curiousity, name 5 things that Science has been proven wrong about, and show me where Science hasn't admitted it.

Quote:
find an answer to some things then you will have a resonable argument, but you have no reason to question the faith or belief of a person without proof that will uphold as truth.

I have a reason to question your faith, as you wrote to me insulting me, while you are the idiot who believes in things that can't be proven... I don't.

Quote:
how can you believe in fear if it doesn't exist, how do u believe in love, in anything.

Those are emotions that I can feel, they aren't Gods that are said to be universal to all.

Quote:
people believe in different things, doesnt make your opinion or beliefs any better, you're beliefe are just those of a narrow minded asshole.

If I was narrow minded I would still be a Christian. It is because I have an open mind, I was able to break free. Now do you have an open mind, or will you continue to insult anyone different than you to feed your narrow mind the bigoted rhetoric it needs to keep itself closed?

Quote:
i'm 19 and i just burned a hole right through your little fuckin rational response squad.

Saying it, don't make it so, child.

- Sapient

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
ummmmm OK.....

ummmmm OK..... wtf


DrFear
Posts: 248
Joined: 2006-07-09
User is offlineOffline
all that info is openly

all that info is openly displayed on your Myspace page. it took me like 3 seconds to find, read, and laugh at. and i'm not sitting anywhere. i just said i'll keep an eye out when i'm downtown. and i also said i didn't mean any harm. but if that's what you want, i can oblige. you don't know me, boy. just because i'm somewhat educated doesn't mean i'm some stickboy emo dweeb.

Fear is the mindkiller.


caseagainstfaith
Silver Member
caseagainstfaith's picture
Posts: 202
Joined: 2006-09-10
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Well if we're

Sapient wrote:

Well if we're gonna nit pick I'm not too sure that your absolute claim is accurate. I could easily see how a creationist somewhere along the lines has found a problem in a scientific theory. Admittedly it would be extremely rare, if it ever has happened.

Touche. But really, really fucking extremely rare.... Cool Doob


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
kill wrote:i haha i see my

kill wrote:
i haha i see my friend wrote you, cool, i guess.
but whatever. publicity is publicity.
that many more people know about me now haha. good or bad, i choose not to care. -dan

Speaking of not caring, a certain someone is threatening legal action for slander/libel because a certain someones name comes up in a certain search engine result.

As I said, he should consider this a lesson. He's gonna soon learn another lesson that posting the exact words that someone sends to you with a disclaimer on their page that they own all emails sent to them is not slander or libel, and that lawyers are very expensive to not get anything done. His first lesson was chalked up to good publicity, this lesson will be chalked up to a several thousand dollar loss.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
Leda wrote:Why do some

Leda wrote:
Why do some Christians attack Science when debating with atheists. As if Science is our religion?

Becuase they don't know what science really is and they believe whatever their preist shoved down their thoughts.

Quote:
because science isn't correct , the laws of evolution are all falling apart one by one, scientists are afraid to admit it to the public but they are being proven wrong.

Then please give us the proof, or if you think science is doomed please get off the computer, go live naked in the woods. That's right, dump all of your medication, don't want any of teh ebil science around.

Quote:
how can you believe in fear if it doesn't exist,

You don't think fear exists?

Quote:
...ersponse...

What?

Quote:
you dont have the answers for everything.

This has been established, can we move on?

Quote:
you have to believe in love to feel love. you can not simply feel emotions without believing they exist.

What? proof please.

Quote:
you could compare yourself to a nazi,

Please get a new thing besides NAZI! It's stupid and old, like you (Old in a mental sense, alzeimers old).

Quote:
you are fighting with a 19 year old over religion and

Whoop de do, you're 19, get over it. After a certain point, age matters not.

Quote:
i have still been able to put up a good argument for my side and know nothing as compared to others.

What argument, there was no argument. All you did was put up some strawmen.
Strawmen=/=argument

Well, at least you admit you know nothing as compered to others.

__________________________________

Quote:
We only insult beliefs worthy of ridicule. As a Christian, if you insult someone just for insulting you, that makes you a phony. If Christians were actually good people, maybe nobody would speak up about the utterly ridiculous things they believe. In your case, you are a total dickwad, that deserves to be insulted, considering you think two wrongs make a right.

I stand and applause at you sir.

Okay, I just read throught whole thread here.

I'm confused as to why this is at the top.

Good thread anyway.

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.


Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
Posts: 210
Joined: 2006-08-27
User is offlineOffline
Joshua wrote:

Joshua wrote:
!!WORNING!! Can't spell for shit

May I suggest you try Firefox 2.0? it's got a spell checker.

killdan wrote:
Dear Dr Fear, first off, i'm not your "pal" you mother fucker, secondly i'm glad that i have a fan dedicated enough to track down where i go to school , did ya spot me with your "evil eye", you creep. come talk to me, you must know what i look like and you obviously know where i go to school tough guy. ha. you may not be 40, but for looking into my life that much clearly makes you a loser. your time is beter spent on reading the latest theories on evolution an dinosaurs or whatever you read while your watching me from outside of my school and jerking off. i just wanted to reply to Dr Doom's message. hope everyone else is doing well. -dan
May I give you some advice?

read and understand somebody's post before you reply to it. I mean understand what they're trying to say. It works better than just skimming through and making your own strawman interpretation of what they think. That way, you have a lower chance of making an arse of yourself (and save you from backpedalling)


MrGawn
Rational VIP!
MrGawn's picture
Posts: 44
Joined: 2006-08-09
User is offlineOffline
these crying maggots will meet their end by the hand of gawn

Quote:
i do not wish to argue over myspace any longer, mabye we will run into one another sometime and we can share a few words then. mabye i'll show up at your next bullshit meeting where you can try to contort the minds of others into believeing what you chose to be truth.

 

i would love for him to find us! hes legal to mash up. why is it always the crying theist to get all violent first? ill put a stop to that real quick. i dont fuck around.

I am the radical and variable to counter act on your alpha and omega! The One True Juggernaut, and. . . I WILL BASH AND CUT DOWN THOSE THAT CANNOT BE TAUGHT!!!


DrFear
Posts: 248
Joined: 2006-07-09
User is offlineOffline
MrGawn wrote: i would love

MrGawn wrote:

i would love for him to find us! hes legal to mash up. why is it always the crying theist to get all violent first? ill put a stop to that real quick. i dont fuck around.

 

ha ha, wow, i like the cut of your jib.  Christ-punchers unite! 

Fear is the mindkiller.


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
Leda wrote: Why do some

Leda wrote:
Why do some Christians attack Science when debating with atheists. As if Science is our religion?

 Becuase they are fed strawmen most of thier lives, and are too lazy to look into anything else themselves.

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13410
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
kill wrote: im not going to

kill wrote:
im not going to comment anything u said because im not up for online fighting. u hope i stick around? haha why is that? hmmm do i sense sarcasm?

Maybe you'll learn something, even if you dont change your mind. Maybe at a minumum you'll understand that we are not out to give you cooties or rape your women.

Maybe you'll learn that religion is divisive and by recognizing that, again, even if you dont change your mind. WE can fight the Bin Ladins and Falwells and minimize the needless harm and division to OUR human species. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


kaosgrl
Posts: 17
Joined: 2007-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Just a quick comment

Reading this kids post reminds me of my early days on IRC. Its very interesting how even though I was sooo angry with the people I agued with re: religion, politics. I eventually realised they would not respond to me in anger and I would need to keep my own anger in check. I think a person who is accustom to being bullied into thinking something honestly believes trying to bully others with threats and insults is an aproperiate way to debate. I aplaud those who have shown patients with Dan and I believe as Dan matures he may come into his own and learn what unfourtantly he was not taught as a child. Anger and Violence and threats are never an effective way to show any one why your point of view is valid.

 

sorry about the spelling I have firefox 2.0 but it doesn't apear to be spell checking for me. 


Confutatis Male...
Confutatis Maledictis's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2007-01-26
User is offlineOffline
Anyone else see the irony in

Anyone else see the irony in the fact that he hates RRS for trying to kill the irrational hope people have for the existence of God, and the name of his company is hopekill design? What hope is being killed there?

And I guess U of A wouldn't take him. Maybe it's the spelling errors. Laughing out loud

If all else fails, if all turns to dust, set sail on a ship built from trust.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10365
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian wrote: I have to

Brian wrote:
I have to agree with these e-mails. I mean, what the hell are you guys thinking? Oh yea, thats right, you are thinking.

Thats the problem. Why cant you guys just let people believe in their fictional characters? Who cares if they use this fiction for political power? Who cares if they condemn atheists?

Damn you guys. I mean if belief in Jesus makes them happy in their bigotry and ignorance, let them be.

If they left us alone maybe we would. You're preaching to the wrong side.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13410
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Brian

Vastet wrote:
Brian wrote:
I have to agree with these e-mails. I mean, what the hell are you guys thinking? Oh yea, thats right, you are thinking. Thats the problem. Why cant you guys just let people believe in their fictional characters? Who cares if they use this fiction for political power? Who cares if they condemn atheists? Damn you guys. I mean if belief in Jesus makes them happy in their bigotry and ignorance, let them be.
If they left us alone maybe we would. You're preaching to the wrong side.

Sarcasm bud.

Of course we need to be more vocal and let the public know we exist and will be listened to.

I think Ellen Johnson said it best on Hanity and Colmes, "You can deal with us now, or deal with us later". 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Family_Guy
Family_Guy's picture
Posts: 110
Joined: 2007-02-08
User is offlineOffline
What?  You haven't heard

What?  You haven't heard of our God, Evolutor?  He changes things very slowly through the process of natural selection over thousands of generations.  And if you don't believe in him, he'll eventually work you out of the gene pool.

 

"Like Fingerpainting 101, gimme no credit for having class; one thumb on the pulse of the nation, one thumb in your girlfriend's ass; written on, written off, some calling me a joke, I don't think that I'm a sellout but I do enjoy Coke."

-BHG