RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Quote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: hopekill design
Date: May 2, 2006 1:54 AM

you're a bunch of fucking idiots. i hate people like you, thats what is wrong with the world, everyone is fighting against something, you are just adding to everything. keep up the good work u assholes.

-dan

Quote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD
Date: May 2, 2006 9:45 AM

We're fighting for your mental freedom, and against those who have enslaved you.

Thanks for illustrating your need to be saved. It enforced our mission.

Quote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: hopekill design
Date: May 2, 2006 9:57 AM

what are u fuckin retartad that makes no sense, who the fuck has enslaved me? you're stupid as shit

Quote:
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD
Date: May 2, 2006 2:39 PM

DO you have any universal proof that a god exists? No... yet you believe in one.

How many things in life are you willing to believe with no proof? I'd imagine, not many other than god.

Think.

-----------------------------
THE MOST RECENT EMAIL HERE, MY COMMENTS IN BOLD, his in quote boxes:

Quote:
how do u have prooof that a god doesn't exist or a higher power?

I don't. I called into question your inability to prove that your god exists. I never claimed to believe there is no god.

Quote:
because science isn't correct , the laws of evolution are all falling apart one by one, scientists are afraid to admit it to the public but they are being proven wrong.

Impossible, Science changes itself when proven wrong and is never afraid to admit a failure. This is the difference between Science and Religion. Out of curiousity, name 5 things that Science has been proven wrong about, and show me where Science hasn't admitted it.

Quote:
find an answer to some things then you will have a resonable argument, but you have no reason to question the faith or belief of a person without proof that will uphold as truth.

I have a reason to question your faith, as you wrote to me insulting me, while you are the idiot who believes in things that can't be proven... I don't.

Quote:
how can you believe in fear if it doesn't exist, how do u believe in love, in anything.

Those are emotions that I can feel, they aren't Gods that are said to be universal to all.

Quote:
people believe in different things, doesnt make your opinion or beliefs any better, you're beliefe are just those of a narrow minded asshole.

If I was narrow minded I would still be a Christian. It is because I have an open mind, I was able to break free. Now do you have an open mind, or will you continue to insult anyone different than you to feed your narrow mind the bigoted rhetoric it needs to keep itself closed?

Quote:
i'm 19 and i just burned a hole right through your little fuckin rational response squad.

Saying it, don't make it so, child.

- Sapient

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

HE JUST SENT HIS RESPONSE, again his response in quotes, mine in bold.

Quote:
you think you have the answers for everything don't you. hahaha.

Well if I don't, my partners do. That's kind of the idea... "Rational Response Squad."

Quote:
i love people like you.

So either you're a liar, or you're sarcastic... neither of them being good Christian qualities. See... in your first email to me you told me: " i hate people like you."

See the problem yet?

Quote:
smartest mother fucker alive doesn't think he can be outsmarted or proven wrong by anyone, especially a 19 year old.

I'm sure there are some 19 year olds that could outsmart me, I'm not above admitting that. You however aren't even in the realm of coming anywhere close.

Quote:
Well actually in ersponse to the science question mabye you should check it out, there have been quite a few books written about it and i even attended a lecture with a guest speaker.

Ok, so you backed out of proving this claim. Is this yet another claim that you believe with no evidence? I think so. The fact is, it is impossible for science to be proven wrong and not to admit it. When I say it's impossible, I'm not exagerrating. I mean it. It is physically impossible for science to be proven wrong and not to admit it, for if science is proven wrong through scientific methods, than that is the science.

Quote:
speaking on that particular subject. you dont have the answers for everything. fear is not something you feel, you have to believe in fear to feel it.

No you don't. Whether you know the word fear or not, plays no role in you feeling it. NONE.

Quote:
you have to believe in love to feel love. you can not simply feel emotions without believing they exist.

No you don't have to believe in love in order to feel it. Try again. Show me something you believe in with NO evidence of it's existence. You have evidence for love and fear, you've felt the emotions, and almost everyone on Earth can confirm that they've felt them as well... even atheists.

Quote:
fear is different to all people, as is love. as much as it is a natural instinct and emotion it is just as much believing that you are scared and are in love.

With evidence! Again... show me things you believe in with NO evidence... ya know... like God.

Quote:
i am insulting your beliefs because on your page you insulted the beliefs of many.

We only insult beliefs worthy of ridicule. As a Christian, if you insult someone just for insulting you, that makes you a phony. If Christians were actually good people, maybe nobody would speak up about the utterly ridiculous things they believe. In your case, you are a total dickwad, that deserves to be insulted, considering you think two wrongs make a right.

Quote:
you could compare yourself to a nazi, believeing that you have all of the answers,

Nazi's never claimed to have all the answers, dumbass. Nice try though.

Quote:
you are the perfect group, that atheist or whatever the hell you consider yourself if the way, and try to stop all things that go against your beliefs.

Our belief is that we should live in a world where people think rationally, and we try to stop all of those who don't. If a god can be defended rationally, we would gladly defend it.

Quote:
but why. what is the point to try to put an end to others faith or whatever you call it.

Because we care about people. We feel for people who have been duped into believing something like nothing else they're willing to believe in life. It's sad that people aren't taught at age 10 that God is fake when they are taught that Santa is fake. Parents lie to their kids about Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and God. It's ashame parents rarely clue their kids into the God is a myth story when they do the same for the other myths.

Quote:
you aren't a savior, you can only convince the weak, a strong minded person would not follow the self proclaimed master of all religions "sapient" .

When you say "strong minded" you mean to say close minded. When you say "weak" you mean to say open. And from your arguments I see you are close minded, which is ironic since that is what you called me. Got hypocrisy? Yeah... you do.

Quote:
weak willed and weak hearted people will follow you. if someone believes in something they wont let some stupid asshole group on myspace tell them differently.

Another close minded trait. It's disgusting, and ironically the close minded individual is a philosophical weakling.

Quote:
you are fighting with a 19 year old over religion and i have still been able to put up a good argument for my side and know nothing as compared to others.

What argument? Again, saying it doesn't make it so. You haven't mind a single argument yet, the one argument you almost made about science being proven wrong, you were unable to defend. You're a child rejecting reality, because you are scared to admit what you've been taught is fantasy. It's ok, need a hug?

Quote:
which means you're weak if you cannot instantly prove me wrong as to why i am wrong in my beliefs. i gave you answers that shot your answers straight down. you cannot do the same?

Prove that your god exists scientifically, until then you are merely blowing smoke out your butt. And ridiculing yourself and your intelligence in the process.

Quote:
i do not wish to argue over myspace any longer, mabye we will run into one another sometime and we can share a few words then. mabye i'll show up at your next bullshit meeting where you can try to contort the minds of others into believeing what you chose to be truth.

Or maybe you'll want to come on our radio show, and defend your god. Or maybe better yet, you'd come with an open mind and ask questions of us with the hope to learn something. lol Naw... you wouldn't do that... you're 18, you already know everything.

Quote:
leave it at this, don't share any more words online, i do not wish to hear your opinions and longer, as you don not wish to hear mine.

You love assuming, eh? Who said I didn't want to hear your opinions? Not me.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Susan
Susan's picture
Posts: 3561
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Quote:
It's ok, need a hug?

Classic! This would make a good standard answer for a lot of things.


LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
Posts: 1199
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

this guy is a hell of a debater... I guess he learned it at Liberty University. Idiot. you can tell he was getting frustrated and did not want to debate longer..his ego...just wouldn't let it go. hahaha..

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.


Sleestak
Posts: 12
Joined: 2006-04-17
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

debating with most christians is like trying to teach english as a second language... to hamsters. i admire your patience.


LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
Posts: 1199
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

have you seen his pic? he's got a "killer dude" hair cut...fucking emo wannabe.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Another stupid kid that thinks he's a genius! Laughing out loud


BethG
BethG's picture
Posts: 83
Joined: 2006-02-24
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Why do some Christians attack Science when debating with atheists. As if Science is our religion?


Lucretius
Lucretius's picture
Posts: 30
Joined: 2006-04-05
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Leda wrote:
Why do some Christians attack Science when debating with atheists. As if Science is our religion?

Actually I have several shrines to Darwin in my house where I invite neighbor children over, and then sacrifice them to the O' Glorious One.

He's on to me!


Brian
Posts: 33
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

I have to agree with these e-mails. I mean, what the hell are you guys thinking? Oh yea, thats right, you are thinking.

Thats the problem. Why cant you guys just let people believe in their fictional characters? Who cares if they use this fiction for political power? Who cares if they condemn atheists?

Damn you guys. I mean if belief in Jesus makes them happy in their bigotry and ignorance, let them be.

[b]FREETHOUGHT MEDIA AND INFIDEL GUY BRING YOU LOTS OF NEW RADIO HOSTS THE RATIONAL REDNECK,RATIONAL RESPONDERS, SILKY SHREW, BIBLE GEEK, OLD TIME ATHEIST HOUR AND MUCH MUCH MORE, BUY THEIR SHOWS AND DONATE TO ALL THESE SITES, HELP SPREAD THE VOICE OF RE


LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
Posts: 1199
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Lucretius wrote:
Leda wrote:
Why do some Christians attack Science when debating with atheists. As if Science is our religion?

Actually I have several shrines to Darwin in my house where I invite neighbor children over, and then sacrifice them to the O' Glorious One.

He's on to me!

HEATHEN!!! PAGAN!!!!! YOU WILL ROT IN HELL!!!!!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.


natto_the_sane
Posts: 30
Joined: 2006-04-20
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Brian wrote:
I have to agree with these e-mails. I mean, what the hell are you guys thinking? Oh yea, thats right, you are thinking.

Thats the problem. Why cant you guys just let people believe in their fictional characters? Who cares if they use this fiction for political power? Who cares if they condemn atheists?

Damn you guys. I mean if belief in Jesus makes them happy in their bigotry and ignorance, let them be.

Okay Brian, fair enough... but I don't go knocking on doors telling people the 'good news'. I don't invade other countries and use a direct line to a supreme being as the justification for it.

If a theist chooses to come here and debate rationally, I for one, will have a 'rational' debate with them. I don't go onto christian boards to goad people. Frankly, I don't go on to them at all.

Damn me? To where? Hell? Sorry, till I'm there with my passport stamped, I won't believe in one.

NSane

Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind. ~ Virginia Woolf 1928.


HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
Posts: 256
Joined: 2006-04-13
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

The only problem I can see there sap is the end, you said 18 instead of 19. I'm sure he would love that. "you cant even remember my age, see, god exsists!" Smiling

-----------------------
I'll get back to you when I think of something worthwhile to say.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

HealingBlight wrote:
The only problem I can see there sap is the end, you said 18 instead of 19. I'm sure he would love that. "you cant even remember my age, see, god exsists!" Smiling

Oh, mind fart. That's a famous quote from a high school year book, "Why can't all of lifes problems hit us at 18, when we know everything?" My brain referred to the quote when pointing it out.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


shorty
Posts: 120
Joined: 2006-05-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

LeftofLarry wrote:
Lucretius wrote:
Leda wrote:
Why do some Christians attack Science when debating with atheists. As if Science is our religion?

Actually I have several shrines to Darwin in my house where I invite neighbor children over, and then sacrifice them to the O' Glorious One.

He's on to me!

HEATHEN!!! PAGAN!!!!! YOU WILL ROT IN HELL!!!!!

i have been spreading the good news that mr tinkles (my kitty cat) has rose from the dead. if he bites enough people i will have a mindless army of followers you know like christianity.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


GrimJesta
GrimJesta's picture
Posts: 152
Joined: 2006-06-21
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Isn't Darwin that god that killed all the Dinosaurs and gave the world to Humans? He rocks.

Laughing out loud

-=Grim=-

No Nyarlathotep, Know Peace.
Know Nyarlathotep, No Peace.


Samuel
Samuel's picture
Posts: 121
Joined: 2006-02-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

That argument, Sapient, that you had with that Dan guy above...

Steriotypical theist vs. atheist.

It's funny how they go on one train of thought, you smack it down, and then they suddenly go RIGHT off into something else, like a bald insult or a non sequitor, red herring.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Quote:

Sender's Name: dan
Sender's Email:
Subject: Rational Responders - Feedback: ?

Message: hello, i would like you to please take my name and myspace page off of
your website, i searched \"hopekill design\" in google and it brought me to your
page, with comments that were made from my myspace profile. i do not approve of
the use of my name on your website, please remove it, or atleast take all links
and \"hopekill design\" off the website.

thankyou
-dan

Sorry Dan, while you may be ashamed of your actions now, and hope to wash reality away from people googling "hopekill design" all emails sent via myspace, and our feedback box become the sole property of Rational Responders and we can do as we see fit (see dislclaimer). Thanks for yet another email to add to the lineup, and good luck with that clothing company "Hopekill Clothing Co." I hope people don't google that and see your despicable actions and inability to defend all that you hold dear that you've shown us above.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Crazybassist03
Crazybassist03's picture
Posts: 22
Joined: 2006-07-16
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Sapient wrote:
Quote:

Sender's Name: dan
Sender's Email:
Subject: Rational Responders - Feedback: ?

Message: hello, i would like you to please take my name and myspace page off of
your website, i searched \"hopekill design\" in google and it brought me to your
page, with comments that were made from my myspace profile. i do not approve of
the use of my name on your website, please remove it, or atleast take all links
and \"hopekill design\" off the website.

thankyou
-dan

Sorry Dan, while you may be ashamed of your actions now, and hope to wash reality away from people googling "hopekill design" all emails sent via myspace, and our feedback box become the sole property of Rational Responders and we can do as we see fit (see dislclaimer). Thanks for yet another email to add to the lineup, and good luck with that clothing company "Hopekill Clothing Co." I hope people don't google that and see your despicable actions and inability to defend all that you hold dear that you've shown us above.

Haha!!! Dan just got fucked in the ass.


todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
Posts: 2811
Joined: 2006-03-10
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

He's obviously very intimidated by the arguments on this site... his slew of insults speaks to him being very intimidated.... and his comment about you having 'all the answers' is the typical fundy projection of his annoyance over having all his arguments refuted....

hopekill.com

Those who know the good, do the good. - Socrates

Books on atheism.


LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
Posts: 1199
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

here's his actual myspace site:

http://www.myspace.com/killthehope


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Notice his quote to describe himself:

Quote:
"i hate life"

I can tell this is true from the abuse he put himself through when he brought up religion with me.

I found his description of himself so funny on many different levels. I've only kept selected funny parts:

Quote:

About me:
i can be dramatic, but i hate drama.... i am honest, most of the time.... i have a big heart, but the bigger they are the easier they break. i am pretty weird but if i was too normal i'd go insane. i want to find love, it's obviously not finding me. i'm shy around certain people. i'm loud and retartad around others.... i'm christian not catholic.... i don't hate anyone. i dont respect liars. and i dont like immature people. myspace is myspace leave your drama and your ego on myspace, don't bring it in my life.

Wow!

Notice:

Dan wrote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: hopekill design
Date: May 2, 2006 1:54 AM

you're a bunch of fucking idiots. i hate people like you
-dan

So, he hates liars, eh? It all makes sense, he hates life, he hates liars (himself), he doesn't like immature people (himself), and he can't find anyone to love him. Well here's a tip Dan, you can't find love, until you love yourself. Get over your hypocrisy and self hate and maybe you'll have a fighting chance.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Holy shit! I've felt like that, but at least I didn't treat others like shit or turn to mythology!


LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
Posts: 1199
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Sapient wrote:
Notice his quote to describe himself:

Quote:
"i hate life"

I can tell this is true from the abuse he put himself through when he brought up religion with me.

I found his description of himself so funny on many different levels. I've only kept selected funny parts:

Quote:

About me:
i can be dramatic, but i hate drama.... i am honest, most of the time.... i have a big heart, but the bigger they are the easier they break. i am pretty weird but if i was too normal i'd go insane. i want to find love, it's obviously not finding me. i'm shy around certain people. i'm loud and retartad around others.... i'm christian not catholic.... i don't hate anyone. i dont respect liars. and i dont like immature people. myspace is myspace leave your drama and your ego on myspace, don't bring it in my life.

Wow!

Notice:

Dan wrote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: hopekill design
Date: May 2, 2006 1:54 AM

you're a bunch of fucking idiots. i hate people like you
-dan

So, he hates liars, eh? It all makes sense, he hates life, he hates liars (himself), he doesn't like immature people (himself), and he can't find anyone to love him. Well here's a tip Dan, you can't find love, until you love yourself. Get over your hypocrisy and self hate and maybe you'll have a fighting chance.

TYPICAL FUCKING EMO WANNA BE..HAHAH FUCKING EMO TRENDY BASTARD...LOL....
WASN'T HE IN THIS VIDEO? HAHAHAH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTAT_UPm18

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
thank you

thank you for the promotion guys.
i appreciate it very much. but you can slander my name on here as much as you wish, as long as it gets people talking about me good or bad, they will still check out my websites.
thanks, and this issue is being taken care of by a higher authority.
-dan hopekill


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Re: thank you

kill wrote:
thank you for the promotion guys.
i appreciate it very much. but you can slander my name on here as much as you wish, as long as it gets people talking about me good or bad, they will still check out my websites.
thanks, and this issue is being taken care of by a higher authority.
-dan hopekill

You mean like your friend who wrote us the following?

Quote:

Rational Responders

Sender's Name: john clay
Sender's Email: <-- email address doesn't work
Subject: Rational Responders - Feedback: .

Message: I think that you are a bunch of assholes, dan told me about this
wesbite and i had to check it out for myself. I think it's very wrong to put his name on this website. He's working on something to get it down he toldme. good luck you atheist pricks. i can't believe someone would so such a thing.

By the way slander is a false charge, I don't see any false charges here. Additionally if this promotion is so positive then why did you want your name removed and why have it "handled by a higher authority?" Considering that I can't reconcile any truth to that matter I must figure there is no real higher authority on the matter, and this is not good publicity. But nevertheless, I care about neither, I don't care if you get publicity or not, or waste "authorities" time on something you have no lawful basis to fight, I only care to disect your ignorance about religion, and your hatred and bigotry towards people different from you.

YOU WROTE ME.

Oh, and welcome aboard.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

i haha i see my friend wrote you, cool, i guess.
but whatever. publicity is publicity.
that many more people know about me now haha. good or bad, i choose not to care. i expressed my opinions about what your group stood for, and you fired back with responses, i see no wrong in that. it seems every person in thise group are the ones who are unaccepting to people different from them, i mean, you guys are the one who have this big campaigne set up to prove religion to be false, if that doesn't say something i dont know what does. religion is history, a little online group is not going to change that. but i guess you can your little squad of followers can try your best, by picking on people who don't believe as you believe or feel the same as you feel. the replies to my comment ont his forums are just as immature as some of the things i had said, and you cannot deny that.
take care
-dan


LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
Posts: 1199
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

kill wrote:
i haha i see my friend wrote you, cool, i guess.
but whatever. publicity is publicity.
that many more people know about me now haha. good or bad, i choose not to care. i expressed my opinions about what your group stood for, and you fired back with responses, i see no wrong in that. it seems every person in thise group are the ones who are unaccepting to people different from them, i mean, you guys are the one who have this big campaigne set up to prove religion to be false, if that doesn't say something i dont know what does. religion is history, a little online group is not going to change that. but i guess you can your little squad of followers can try your best, by picking on people who don't believe as you believe or feel the same as you feel. the replies to my comment ont his forums are just as immature as some of the things i had said, and you cannot deny that.
take care
-dan

If it's not that important, why then must you keep comin' back????? If some little online group...is of no threat, why then, waste your time? You attack first, now you're all flustered up in a bun....when there's retaliation. I suggest this: grow up, come back when you have a true wanting for intelligent debate. Otherwise, go sell your hopekill shirts to the rest of your emo wannabe clans...and stop worrying about this little internet group that has no significance whatsoever on the history of religion.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

kill wrote:
i haha i see my friend wrote you, cool, i guess.
but whatever. publicity is publicity.[
that many more people know about me now haha. good or bad, i choose not to care.

Good, be an optimist. I can't help but overlook though that you wanted the info removed, and you claim it's publicity (originally asserting that it was good). Seems a little dishonest to me.

Quote:
i expressed my opinions about what your group stood for, and you fired back with responses, i see no wrong in that.

Again, if you really felt that way I can't see why you'd ask me to remove the comments, or whine to your friend about it.

Quote:
it seems every person in thise group are the ones who are unaccepting to people different from them,

And yet, here you are. Able to discuss freely with us what you see right and wrong with us. Able to talk to us in an open forum. If I was so unnaccepting would you even be allowed to be here? Dan, you fail to realize that it is because most of us genuinely care about humanity and the future of this planet that we do what we do. Is it possible, we are wrong, not likely, but let's pretend for a moment we are wrong about everything we say... this doesn't change that our intent is to help our fellow man who we accept as our brother.

Quote:
i mean, you guys are the one who have this big campaigne set up to prove religion to be false, if that doesn't say something i dont know what does.

Religion proves itself wrong just fine. We're only here to help people think critically about it. Let them know it's ok to doubt. Let them know you wont get struck by lightning the moment you stop believing. Let them know that people who don't believe can still make a positive impact on our world.

Quote:
religion is history, a little online group is not going to change that.

Atheism is history too. In fact atheism has existed longer than religion, so your point does nothing to build a positive case for religion. Your point is.... well.... pointless.

Quote:
but i guess you can your little squad of followers can try your best, by picking on people who don't believe as you believe or feel the same as you feel.

Well ridiculously irrational people can sometimes be fun to pick on. We probably shouldn't do it, but sometimes it seems like some people are past the point of no return, and just laughing at them is, well... the rational thing to do.

Quote:
the replies to my comment ont his forums are just as immature as some of the things i had said, and you cannot deny that.

Maybe some of them are, however you can't deny that they are a fairly good interpretation of the reality of your irrationality.

Quote:
take care
-dan

You too. I hope you stick around. I really do.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

im not going to comment anything u said because im not up for online fighting.

u hope i stick around? haha why is that? hmmm do i sense sarcasm?


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

kill wrote:
im not going to comment anything u said because im not up for online fighting.

This coming from a guy who wrote ONLINE:

Quote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: hopekill design
Date: May 2, 2006 1:54 AM

you're a bunch of fucking idiots. i hate people like you, thats what is wrong with the world, everyone is fighting against something, you are just adding to everything. keep up the good work u assholes.

-dan

Do you not see how easy it is to view you as dishonest? It's ok, just say "I'm not going to respond because I can't defend myself."

Quote:
u hope i stick around? haha why is that? hmmm do i sense sarcasm?

No you don't sense sarcasm. I was being serious. Call me sadistic, or call me accepting, I guess it's all in how you view it. But one thing is certain... I was serious.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

.,m,m


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

kill wrote:
dishonest, i dont think so. i can easily defend myself, but it doesn't mean i will. what is the point? this is the internet, and i'm not going to bother fighting for something that you wont accept anyway.

What do you want me to accept? Why do you need my acceptance? I accept your my brother, do I agree with your beliefs? No. Do I accept your right to believe them? Yes.

Quote:
it is impossible to have a good argument with a person who always thinks their side is correct.

Dan, I'm a freethinker. If I thought my side was always correct I would still be a Christian. I grew up as a Christian, but because I'm able to accept the possibility that I may be wrong, and I still do today, I was able to accept that I was wrong about having a belief in something that even you understand is not proven.

"In order for one to be open-minded, one must first accept the possibility that they may be wrong... and are willing to change their position when enough evidence to the contrary presents itself." - Infidel Guy You could call that quote my life motto.

Quote:
there is no point to respond to your comments because you fire right back with an answer that u believe is superior to mine or proven to be factual.

If there is no point, then why do you keep doing it? Why did you start in the first place with your hateful message? Ironic you speak about needing acceptance yet your first message to me was full of your hatred and lack of acceptance for me.

Quote:
Religion will never be proven to be true, no one will know, you will not know until you die.

And therefore, you've just made my case for me.

Quote:
if you are wrong, so be it, if you are correct in your beliefs and theories, congrats. I choose to belive in what i feel is right, despite what you or anyone says.

Well at least you recognize your beliefs can't be proven. That's a start.

Quote:
The theory of evolution will never be proven true either, it will more likely be proven false before true.

NEWSFLASH: It was proven as scientific fact quite some time ago, and the data keeps pouring in.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/evolution-fact.html

Quote:
They have scientists working in the government, and their purpose is to prove evolution false.

I can't believe our government dollars are being wasted on that, but furthermore I don't even believe you on that. Have a link to some proof of that?

Quote:
i believe that neither of these things will be proven true or false in our time. which means that you could easily be as wrong as i am. and not one of us will be around to point the finger and say "i told ya"

No Dan. I only believe things that can be proven however as you freely admit, you don't have that same standard to believe in something.

Quote:
go ahead and disagree with what i'm saying...it's the only thing you have proven you can do thus far.

:roll:

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

i do not have a link that proves that, sorry. but i know of someone in the CIA who had that job. a link..?what you read on the internet isn't always true anyways, just research it .
i'm through with this nonsense, you believe what you want and i'll believe what i want. fighting about it won't solve anything. the end.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

kill wrote:
i do not have a link that proves that, sorry. but i know of someone in the CIA who had that job. a link..?what you read on the internet isn't always true anyways, just research it .
i'm through with this nonsense, you believe what you want and i'll believe what i want. fighting about it won't solve anything. the end.

So will you be leaving us now?

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

leaving, no. i'm done for arguing though. i get no satisfaction from it, just annoyed.


LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
Posts: 1199
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

kill wrote:
leaving, no. i'm done for arguing though. i get no satisfaction from it, just annoyed.

you attacked first my friend, just remember that....and there is indeed proof of that. YOU INSULTED FIRST. "THE RRS IS A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS" Remember? This is not about dissenting views. You emailed with insults and ignorance...then, since you have been beaten at your own game you start with threats and accusations that are baseless at best and complete fallacies at worst. So if you want to remain, welcome aboard. Maybe you'll grow up and learn something. Otherwise, your time is better spent trying to make money on your clothing line. Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.


LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
Posts: 1199
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

kill wrote:
i do not have a link that proves that, sorry. but i know of someone in the CIA who had that job. a link..?what you read on the internet isn't always true anyways, just research it .
i'm through with this nonsense, you believe what you want and i'll believe what i want. fighting about it won't solve anything. the end.

Why would someone in the CIA work to disprove evolution? What possible national security would disproving evolution have? secondly, if you knew someon who worked in the CIA, which is mainly classified work, why would he/she tell you? And thirdly if it was true, why would you talk about it in a public forum?

So..A. This is a flat out lie from you. B. Your CIA buddy lied to you. or C. your narcissism has gotten the best of you and you really don't know anyone in the CIA.

As far as evolution....? it has been proven, it is ignorant social conservatives athat are trying to convicne you it hasn't. The scientific community is united on this subject. The "scientists" that the xtian right claims are ID or creationsits in their views..are part of a propaganda machine set up from universiteis like "liberty" and think tanks like AEI and Discovery Institute to brainwash irrational and ignorant minds like yours.
Check out
www.becominghuman.org
and
http://www.hhmi.org/lectures/

ANd I will leave you with this. If you don't believe in evolution, I suggest you stop taking medicine and rely on prayer to heal you. Evolutionary principles are what is driving medicine today. IF you have not belief in it, then I suggest you stop going to hospitals when you're sick and rely on faith alone, we'll see which will cure you.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

ah here we go again with this douche bag. shut up and let the other guy talk, i like him better.
i feel no need to have to prove anything to you. believe me or not i wont lose sleep over it.

yea i'm pissed off, go ahead and burn me because i played with fire, i'm real nervous. come talk to me next time you are in philadelphia and i'l give you a piece of my mind you asshole, i'm through with this online shit.

i forgot that you know all. because you are the jesus christ of this little online group called the "Rational Response Squad" hahaha do you wear superhero costumes too? We are the Rational Response Squad, we hate everything you stand for and we are here to save the world from idiots and religion. stupid stupid stupid.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

lol, stop making a fool of yourself Dan.

And what would you do if you could get a face to face meeting? It's not inconceiveable for us to arrange one.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

i would just love to see you guys face to face so i could get a good laugh.
i'm not making a fool of myself, i just get bored and write on here. i dont really care about your personal opinions about me or the opinions of others.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

You ARE making a fool of yourself. Big time. Seriously. Laughing out loud


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

MattShizzle wrote:
You ARE making a fool of yourself. Big time. Seriously. :lol:

Ten more people could tell him, and he still wouldn't admit it or "get it." I feel bad for him, I really do.

Dan, is this how you were brought up? Was your family very religious?

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

haha good. i'm real worried, as you can tell.
what will become of it? online people won't respect me in an atheist group? i'm at a huge loss here i guess


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

my family was not very religious no, i was raised catholic, went to catholic schools, but that means nothing, i actually despise organized religion and catholicism and hated it growing up. so my family being religious or not is irrelevant to my decisions in life and what i choose to believe in.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

But you chose to open up a Christian bookstore. **sigh** If I owned a bookstore, I would put all the Bibles and every religious book in the "fiction" section! :twisted: Laughing out loud

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

nice.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

It would be honest at least!


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

honest, mabye to some. but to a larger majority it would be greatly looked down upon


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

Yeah, to deluded people! Unfortunately, that is the majority in this country. Sad Western Europe is so much more rational than the US. :cry: :roll: And people try to say we are still the best country there is. Sorry. We blew that. :cry:

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


kill
Posts: 27
Joined: 2006-07-29
User is offlineOffline
RRS is a bunch of fucking idiots

why do you call people who done believe 100 percent in science foolish? i dont think that is too fair. you can't really have an attitude that you are correct no matter what, and everyone else is wrong...because obviously you aren't correct about everything is you're only preaching you beliefs in a little online bulletin board and no famously known yet. mabye there is something wrong with the world if all of the unfaulty genius minds in this group haven't been exposed to the public yet. mabye i'm wrong and you're all the next charles darwin and albert einstein, but i won't bet on it.