Who the fuck gave you permission to deny God?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

Quote:
Sender's Name: Chris
Sender's Email:
Subject: Rational Responders - Feedback: Stop spreading your ignorance!

Message: Seriously, I\'ve seen some of your postings on Myspace and seen some of the things here. Who the fuck gave you the permission to go around denying the existence of God? I really wanna know who said you could do that, because I think all of you are full of shit! People like you are the real reason this world is going to Hell. You sit there acting so damn cool because you think you got all the answers, seriously, shut up!

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for your hateful message. It's messages like these that help give me strength to keep fighting for the mental freedom of humanity. You asked, who gave me permission to go around denying the existence of God, and I must say that if your god exists, surely he knew that I would act like this before he created me. Surely he knew what type of evidence it would take for me to accept he was real. Surely you can see that I am merely part of your all knowing gods divinely inspired plan and I'm merely living out his will. So, my question is... Who the fuck gave you permission to get angry at gods plan?

In Reality,

Sapient

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

god made me an atheist, who are you to judge his wisdom? hahahahahahahahahahaha

GuentherBacon
Rational VIP!
GuentherBacon's picture
User is offlineOffline

LeftofLarry wrote:

I tell people this all the time, and no matter how much Biblical reference I put into it, they always say "NO! You have the free will to change if you want to!"

Such simple shits. :twisted:

Say unto thine own heart, "I am mine own redeemer."
The Book Of Satan IV:3, The Satanic Bible

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

GuentherBacon wrote:
LeftofLarry wrote:

I tell people this all the time, and no matter how much Biblical reference I put into it, they always say "NO! You have the free will to change if you want to!"

Such simple shits. :twisted:

xtians just can't seem to make up their minds...is it free will or predetermination? plain and simple...if god knows all then you are predetermined and you do not have a choice, however, if you have free will...then god doesn't know all..I get a lot of dumb looks after that..lol...yeah but...god knows all and gives you free will...uh ok??? :shock:
hahah I laugh at their very simple minds.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline

God Himself gave me permission, because His omnipotent, omnicient ass allowed me to do it.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

Since we live in a free country, who the fuck says we need permission to deny that the pretend invisible man exists!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline

Why not the simple reply of "Who gave you permission to go around saying god is real?"

addictive_lies
User is offlineOffline

Good response

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline

Susan wrote:
Why not the simple reply of "Who gave you permission to go around saying god is real?"

Because they would just say 'God'.
Its kinda a no-brainer, in any respect. Smiling

-----------------------
I'll get back to you when I think of something worthwhile to say.

shorty
User is offlineOffline
Re: Who the fuck gave you permission to deny God?

Sapient wrote:
Quote:
Sender's Name: Chris
Sender's Email:
Subject: Rational Responders - Feedback: Stop spreading your ignorance!

Message: Seriously, I\'ve seen some of your postings on Myspace and seen some of the things here. Who the fuck gave you the permission to go around denying the existence of God? I really wanna know who said you could do that, because I think all of you are full of shit! People like you are the real reason this world is going to Hell. You sit there acting so damn cool because you think you got all the answers, seriously, shut up!

why charlie the flying pink unicorn of course whom else could have given me permission learn from his disciples (the kittens)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

Actually, the Flying Spaghetti Monster gave me permission! Laughing out loud

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline

Quote:
Who the fuck gave you the permission to go around denying the existence of God?
Wouldn't that be the authors of the American constitution?

GrimJesta
GrimJesta's picture
User is offlineOffline

rickyroma wrote:
Quote:

Oooh, good answer. I have to remember that exact retort.

-=Grim=-

No Nyarlathotep, Know Peace.
Know Nyarlathotep, No Peace.

shorty
User is offlineOffline

GrimJesta wrote:
rickyroma wrote:
Quote:

Oooh, good answer. I have to remember that exact retort.

-=Grim=-

you can tell he is a closed minded asshole

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Samuel
Samuel's picture
User is offlineOffline

My responce would have been:

"Who gave me the right to deny God? Me. It's a human right to believe in whatever you want to believe in, and it is a human right to express those views. It's called the freedom of speech. Google it.

Wait, you have a problem with the human right of belief and speech? Then shut the hell up, you hypocritical moron."

Nick
User is offlineOffline

Quote:
Who gave me the right to deny God? Me. It's a human right to believe in whatever you want to believe in, and it is a human right to express those views. It's called the freedom of speech. Google it.

Ha ha, "Google it". That's from House MD. I love that show.

Wilson: "We were afraid that if you found out you solved a case with absolutely no medical evidence you'd think you were God." House: "God doesn't limp."

Samuel
Samuel's picture
User is offlineOffline

"Google it" was a common phrase long before House M.D.

Saganite
User is offlineOffline

There are no such thing as rights, just as there is no such thing as god. I choose to say what I damn well please, and will continue to do so in any country, with any laws. Why? Not because I belive I was born with some "Fundamental right" to do so. But because I feel like it, which is why anyone does anything. Duh.

PS, I DO however, appreciate the founding fathers making it explicitly clear that I can say what I want. Thanks guys, even though you were almost all a bunch of slave-holding, theist twats.

I vote YES http//underdogryan.blogspot.com/2005/09/should-men-fling-poo.html

Jester
User is offlineOffline

Personally, being born an atheist, i think I get that right by default.

Samuel
Samuel's picture
User is offlineOffline

Saganite wrote:
There are no such thing as rights, just as there is no such thing as god. I choose to say what I damn well please, and will continue to do so in any country, with any laws. Why? Not because I belive I was born with some "Fundamental right" to do so. But because I feel like it, which is why anyone does anything. Duh.

PS, I DO however, appreciate the founding fathers making it explicitly clear that I can say what I want. Thanks guys, even though you were almost all a bunch of slave-holding, theist twats.

Then why don't we use the words "human rights" for those things we should be able to do? After all, that's the definition of human rights.

Saganite
User is offlineOffline

Samuel wrote:
Saganite wrote:

Then why don't we use the words "human rights" for those things we should be able to do? After all, that's the definition of human rights.

Not sure I'm understanding what you're asking Sam, did you mean to type "do" instead of don't? (You had the presence of mind ot put in the apostrophe, so I'm assuming you mean what you said)

I'd like to ask you by what criteria you judge what actions we "should" be able to do? Because I live in the USA I have a "legal" right to say what I wish, but that's just a technicality to me. In countries where people do not have that right, you still can say whatever you want, it's all a matter of consequences. In the US, you can say (almost) anything you want with no consequences brought against you (by the govt.) Getting your ass beat for saying some dumb shit in the wrong crowd is another matter. I "can" go out and start furiously masturbating in the street, but not without consequences (legal and social). I was merely making the point that I CAN and WILL say/do as I damn well please, regaurdless of any legal "rights" or "restrictions" that might be in place in the place I'm at. I live by my own moral code, same as everyone else. The bill of rights is not a set of morals or virtues, it is merely a clarification of the consequences applying to your "legal" person. totally different than moral judgements.

For instance, if an astronaut on the moon were to try and incite a violent overthrow of the US govt. they would not be in violation of the Bill of Rights, being that they are not on US soil (not by a looooooooong shot). Now I'm not exactly sure about the validity of what I just said, I never really paid attention in Political Science class (I mean, who the hell could?). I'm just trying to illustrate that laws do not grant us these magical powers to say and do as we please. You are born with the ABILITY to say and do as you please (I do not belive this. But it's much easier to think of it this way). "Rights" are merely more lawyer bullshit talk that put into lowery language the notion that we wont be stoned to death for getting on a soap box and saying George Bush is a brainless twat who needs to smoke some goddamn weed and RETIRE!

I think that the phrase "Human Rights" is a joke, why should we think ourselves deserving of anything, just becausee we're a different species of animal? I understand why the phrase is used, because most people would LIKE to be able to say and do as they please without adverse consequences, but consequences there will be, no matter where you live. you have only as much "rights" as is allowed to you by those around you. For instance, I supposedly have a right not to be shot in the head, but shot in the head I could be, if someone chose to do so. Rights or no rights.

looking foreward to your responce,
Saganite

I vote YES http//underdogryan.blogspot.com/2005/09/should-men-fling-poo.html