User is offlineOffline
trent reznor

if you could get him i think itd be awesome if trent reznor came on here

Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hahaha

Yeah I will ask him next time I see him. Trent Reznor will hardly do interviews as it is.

religioniswar
Superfan
religioniswar's picture
User is offlineOffline
Haha true that, but it would

Haha true that, but it would be pretty cool having him on.

Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
User is offlineOffline
No doubt

No doubt man, I think the RRS should get a bunch of different people on the show. Outspoken Atheists like Kathy Griffin, David Cross, Patton Oswalt, Doug Stanholpe, and the pope.

Co-Founder of the Atheist/Freethought website Pathofreason.com

www.pathofreason.com

Check it out

BizarroAzrael
User is offlineOffline
I've never seen a David

I've never seen a David Cross interview, that could kick ass if it could happen.

CheshireCat9
CheshireCat9's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would sell my soul to hear

I would sell my soul to hear Trent on your show.

funknotik
atheist
funknotik's picture
User is offlineOffline
If he does come on please

If he does come on please request that he perform Heresy from The Downward Spiral! That would be fucking amazing!

God is dead and no one cares if there is a hell I'll see you there!

-T Rez 

ga5speed02
ga5speed02's picture
User is offlineOffline
funknotik wrote: If he

funknotik wrote:

If he does come on please request that he perform Heresy from The Downward Spiral! That would be fucking amazing!

God is dead and no one cares if there is a hell I'll see you there!

-T Rez 

Heck Yes. that would be great!

Hey I don't know if the billions will survive, But Ill believe in God when 1 and 1 are 5 - Greg Graffin

Period
User is offlineOffline
Is Reznor indeed an atheist?

Is Reznor indeed an atheist?

Since I was once such a big fan of his work there was a time when I'd read every NIN-related interview/article. I recall at least two instances in which he claimed to believe in some form of God, just not mainstream religion's God. (I know, I know, I mentioned this in another thread, already.) I'll search for these interview when I get the time.

Is anyone aware of an interview in which he states he's an atheist? What am I missing?

Thnks in advance,

"'My dear,' Madame Delbene replied, 'the universe runs itself, and the eternal laws inherent in Nature suffice, without any first cause or prime mover, to produce all that is and all that we know; the perpetual movement of matter explains everything: why need we supply a motor to that which is ever in motion? The universe is an assemblage of unlike entities which act and react mutually and successively with and against each other; I discern no start, no finish, no fixed boundaries, this universe I see only as an incessant passing from one state into another, and within it only particular beings which forever change shape and form, but I acknowledge no universal cause behind and distinct from the universe and which gives it existence and which procures the modifications in the particular beings composing it... the absolute contrary holds... We need not fret if we find nothing to substitute for chimeras, and above all let us never accept as cause for what we do not comprehend something else we comprehend even less." - Marquis de Sade, Juliette, pg. 43.

God-is-love
Theist
User is offlineOffline
 Trent Reznor SUCKS.

Trent Reznor SUCKS.