Guest suggestion - Bobby Henderson

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Guest suggestion - Bobby Henderson

I suggest he would be a good guest - anyone who doesn't know, he's the guy who invented the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Just read the book last night, and it was fucking hilarious - one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I've written him three

I've written him three times, no response. Maybe he's scared we'll call him out on the fact that his god was merely ideas stolen from past gods like the Atheist Network Snarfwidget and the Invisible Pink Unicorn. We won't call you out on it Bobby, almost all gods are copies of gods before it... Bobby we want you and your noodly appendage on our show, please come on the show Bobby.

In FSM name we pray...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I was literally almost

I was literally almost falling off my chair laughing at some of the stuff there. I showed it to 2 guys at work - 1 the non-believer I mentioned in another thread, the other a non-preaching theist. Both were laughing pretty hard. I love the parts saying how GWB resembling a chimpanzee can be used as evidence supporting evolution, and certain things being evidence of "Unintelligent Design" - where there was a creator, but he was drunk when he created the universe, or he's just fucking stupid. :ROTF:

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team