GAY PENGUINS

DZXirkthia
Theist
User is offlineOffline
GAY PENGUINS

Gay penguins -- real homosexual penguins getting married in the Antartic and in our own zoos (and adopting eggs thanks to activist zoo keepers) are ruining the traditional American concept of marriage between a man and a woman. They are causing are families to breakdown, our children to grow up mommy and daddyless (thus causing them to commit suicide or become Satanists), and Muslims to kill us for our immorality of not killing gay penguins.

CAUTION - the aforementioned is a work of SATIRE like MOST of my posts. It is making fun of TWO REAL things that ARE HAPPENING and bringing them together to make MY POINT.

ERADICATE GAY MARRIAGE BETWEEN PENGUINS OR ERADICATE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE!

Your choice.

- A Gay Scientist, Friedrick Nietzsche the Ecce Homo

jjayc08
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Ha...

Funny post, I understand your trying to prove a point through some comedy but to be technical for a second here, there's no such thing as "gay" penguins.

Not to be harsh, and I understand humor, but what your talking about is a pretty serious issue, iradicating traditional marriage even though it is sarcasm. And I'm sure someone at some point in time will see this and say it's evidence that humans aren't the only ones who are homosexual.

I've heard the argument numerous of times that animals show homosexual behavior, which they do, but they still have intercourse with the opposite sex. In our society, that isn't... right. So it isn't quite happening in the view we see it in.

But in all absence of seriousness, that made me laugh. Just wanted to mention that for other readers, I understand it's just to present folly, but it's so tiring to see other people use that argument over and over again, and take statements as such seriously. I'm not taking your comment seriously as to ridicule it, just mentioning it to anybody who takes it as a prime example of behavior...

"Those who give up freedom for security deserve neither"

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
DZXirkthia, It was satire

DZXirkthia,

It was satire until you said, "TWO REAL things that ARE HAPPENING". Homeosexuality is not "(thus causing them to commit suicide or become Satanists), and Muslims to kill us for our immorality of not killing gay penguins."

Your statement, "ERADICATE GAY MARRIAGE BETWEEN PENGUINS OR ERADICATE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE!" is a false dicotomy. We can let people have the type of relationship they choose without it affecting the type you chose.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
I understand the satire and

I understand the satire and everything, but what exactly is your point with this?  Are you suggesting that gay marriage will eradicate heterosexual marriage?  Not quite sure what you're trying to say with this.

If god takes life he's an indian giver

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Randalllord

Randalllord wrote:

DZXirkthia,

It was satire until you said, "TWO REAL things that ARE HAPPENING". Homeosexuality is not "(thus causing them to commit suicide or become Satanists), and Muslims to kill us for our immorality of not killing gay penguins."

Your statement, "ERADICATE GAY MARRIAGE BETWEEN PENGUINS OR ERADICATE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE!" is a false dicotomy. We can let people have the type of relationship they choose without it affecting the type you chose.

Were those the two real things?  Sorry, I am a fan of satire but this one slipped by me entirely.  I have no idea what the OP's point is or the "two real things that are happening".  None of the analogies given are a result of gay marriages nor do they have anything to do with penguins. 

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Let me try my own satire, I

Let me try my own satire, I will modify the original post. The changes are in bold:

Evangelical Christian penguins -- real Evangelical Christian penguins getting married in the Antartic and in our own country (and adopting eggs, and having 'litters' of 17 kids like this woman thanks to activist Evangelical Christians) are ruining the free American concept of marriage between consenting adults. They are causing are families to breakdown, our children to grow up indoctrinated like mommy and daddyless (thus causing them to commit suicide or become Insane), and Muslims to kill us for our immorality of not killing Evangelical Christians.

eccles
eccles's picture
User is offlineOffline
Land Rights

Please join the fight for LAND RIGHTS FOR GAY WHALES.

Why do you thing the poor darlings beach themselves.

Eccles