He's talkin' funny talk
i've been gathering information re: the ridiculousness of bible coding lately, i ran across this particularly amusing code found by Moshe Aharon Shak, supposedly foretelling the war of the end of the world: (book of Ezekiel)
1. skip -18 = The War is Hashem's yoke to mix up.
2. skip 78 = Abomination they are to Him-to Hashem. His mouth of volcano is Hashem's war. How? With the lamb. Where will it be trapped?
3. skip -81 = There is a war. Be quiet!
7. skip 168 = And the heat of war - her womb is nice.
8. skip -194 = Their enemy #1 we are. Who moo imagined first a war? From a brother we are. He shot enough.
he goes on to "translate" this to correspond to the end war.
to me it looks like it's already been translated from a Korean barnyard porn tape....... :shock:
Fear is the mindkiller.