What's so rational about evolution?

mythrys
Theist
User is offlineOffline
What's so rational about evolution?

You believe that man came from monkeys. Then why is there still monkeys? Why are humans the only 'animal' with a moral conscience? How did that evolve? How does our universe work like clockwork if there is no creator? If the earth were tilted even a little bit off where it is now, it would be either too hot or too cold for life. You believe some random explosion of cosmic goop did that?

Sounds irrational to me! 

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
jmm wrote: doG is the

jmm wrote:
doG is the dyslexic God.

And Bog is the nadsat God.

dawkinsisadouche
Theist
dawkinsisadouche's picture
User is offlineOffline
Monkeys=God

Evolution does not excist you dumbbasses becose morons like you didn't evolve to be smart LOL!

OMG YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST STFU!!!!!!

WTF WHAT IS WORNGE WIFF YOU ALL!

HAIL SATAN! 

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
dawkinsisadouche

dawkinsisadouche wrote:

Evolution does not excist you dumbbasses becose morons like you didn't evolve to be smart LOL!

OMG YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST STFU!!!!!!

WTF WHAT IS WORNGE WIFF YOU ALL!

HAIL SATAN!

Schizophrenia is a hell of a disorder. Please remember to take your medications.  

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'

BizarroAzrael
User is offlineOffline
GodHacks wrote: For

GodHacks wrote:

For another control we can have a gay shrimp eater that would yell "forgive me god" after every bite of shrimp and during every move of his sexual activity (though this must be most annoying to his lover)

You never know, different strokes.

[sebben]HaHa! Double Entendre.[/sebben]

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned is why some fundies think they need to get involved in eliminating homosexuality, like god didn't put it there to begin with and can't open up a can of wrath on 'em if he really has a problem with it, either now or in the afterlife.

And there is the point David Cross raised, the sort of thing god gets up to by proxy by certain catholic priests...

waldteufel
High Level DonorRational VIP!Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I wouldn't say that you are

I wouldn't say that you are a moron, but you are without question scientifically illiterate. Your ignorance of science is breathtaking.

You would do well to at least take some junior high school level science courses before you waltz in here spouting nonsense like your first post here.

If you have serious questions about science, not jibberish your pastor spewed, you will find a lot of people here who would cheerfully help you.

Merely regurgitating your pastor's ill-informed twaddle buys you nothing here but the title of "Fool".

systemnate
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Diosdato wrote: Maybe your

Diosdato wrote:
Maybe your too young to be wise or maybe you just are too in love with sin to believe in God
You mean maybe YOU'RE too young?