TimeCube

zntneo
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
TimeCube

Ok I think I have something that makes Christians look rational. I don't know if it has been talked about on here but I wanted to know what people thought. Please forgive me if you lose iq points for reading this garbage.

Introducing the TimeCube. The idea is that there are 4 simultaneous rotations of the earth in one rotation of the earth. Here is the website. www.timecube.com

Please forgive me for the craziness of this site.,

Zach

Zhwazi
Zhwazi's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not so much an irrational

Not so much an irrational precept as a really bad joke.

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
zntneo wrote: Ok I think I

zntneo wrote:

Ok I think I have something that makes Christians look rational. I don't know if it has been talked about on here but I wanted to know what people thought. Please forgive me if you lose iq points for reading this garbage.

Introducing the TimeCube. The idea is that there are 4 simultaneous rotations of the earth in one rotation of the earth. Here is the website. www.timecube.com

Please forgive me for the craziness of this site.,

Zach

YOU STUPID MINDLESS DUMB BRAIN! DONT YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE FOUR SIDES TO YOURSELF? YOU ARE JUST INSANE COWARD WHO REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDE THE TRUTH. 

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'

Zhwazi
Zhwazi's picture
User is offlineOffline
todangst wrote: YOU STUPID

todangst wrote:
YOU STUPID MINDLESS DUMB BRAIN! DONT YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE FOUR SIDES TO YOURSELF? YOU ARE JUST INSANE COWARD WHO REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDE THE TRUTH.

AND ALSO EVIL. VERY VERY EVIL. 

zntneo
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
This guy has given lectures

This guy has given lectures about this subject.  So I think rationaly you can conclude that he does believe the crap he spews.

Here is a link of an example lecture.