God Hates Goths

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
God Hates Goths

http://www.godhatesgoths.com/

This preacher started this borderline psychotic website about goths - claiming they worship the devil, are nazis and potential terrorists. Really bizzarre!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Thandarr
User is offlineOffline
Just when you think they couldn't possibly get any stupider

These guys are running around a track chasing the ultimate in ridiculous. Just when you think they couldn't get any stupider, they lap themselves.

Thandarr

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
On the other hand, at least

On the other hand, at least they do this much:

"WARNING! GOSPEL PREACHING AND CHRISTIAN VALUES AHEAD !"

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Are you sure this guys

Are you sure this guys aren't satire?

I mean I know there are people like that, but damn I had no idea they knew how to use basic html. 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
It doesn't look like satire

It doesn't look like satire to me. I personal find a lot of the goth stuff silly, but these people are nuts!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

cannibal213
cannibal213's picture
User is offlineOffline
That site has got to be a

That site has got to be a joke. If it isn't, then the world is doomed!

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Christians sure like chasing

Christians sure like chasing around boogie men.

pyrokidd
Superfan
pyrokidd's picture
User is offlineOffline
Look, I personally don't

Look, I personally don't like goth much because I find them to be kind of a downer and not much fun at parties, but potential terrorists? Leave 'em alone. One thing I can say for them is they generally keep to themselves and don't try shoving their crap down my throat like, say, some websites do...

"We are the star things harvesting the star energy"
-Carl Sagan

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm a goth.

I'm a goth.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
The list of music is a joke.

The list of music is a joke.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Surely this site is satire.

Surely this site is satire. (Goths are afraid of clowns!) From the site:

COMING SOON! THE FOLLOWING HARD HITTING ARTICLES ...

ARE GOTHS RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING? CAN READING HARRY POTTER LEAD TO DEMON POSSESSION? DO GOTHS REALLY EAT BABIES? LEARN THE SECRET GOTH HANDSHAKE! LEARN WHY CATS ARE EVIL AND HATED BY GOD! HITLER - WAS HE REALLY A GOTH? ARE GOTHS REALLY AFRAID OF CLOWNS? IS YOUR CHILD SAFE FROM GOTHIC PREDATORS? ... AND MUCH MUCH MORE... ONLY AT GODHATESGOTHS.COM

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is clearly a satire

I dont think this is satire:

s.

Witches, wiccans, idolators, all Satan's children. While others that are man-made monsters like the wretched Thalidomides. You wonder why our community refuse medicine? Creatures sent to curse their parents for sinful lives. All demons clothed in human skin. They are repulsive and wicked. A blasphemy. They bring shame to God, that mankind has sinned so much and poisoned his world that they have grown the seed from Hell itself. Only in a world that is truly lost would we use the evils of science to hide the evils of demonic possession, and then classify it as an illness. Schizophrenia based retardation is a blasphemy. You can't deny this.

Remember there is a great difference between unfortunate people injured in accidents that end up wheelchair-bound or diseased that Jesus healed, and the demons born with spastic retardation which the Malleus teaches us is evil incarnate. You are truly ignorant if you think that all of these twisted malformed demons have always roamed among us. Down syndrome or mongolism, cerebal palsy, spina bifida and a great many other retardations only emerged in the last few hundred years.

Many round about the 1400s, co-incident with the times of the great witchtrials when this world had almost been overrun with the Devil's children. Just look at thalidomides, these man-made demons were first created in the 1960s by the evils of science and alchemy, pregnant women poisoned by blasphemous drugs that transformed their unborn children into twisted limbless monsters. Science will not stop in its evil pursuit to undo God, cloning humans, and trying to be a God will result in the ultimate punishment. These are not scientific advancements as wicked sorcerers would have you believe. This is the work of the Devil, poisoning the world and creating monsters, weapons of mass destruction and spastic children. These are a sign that the end is near. There will be more to come.

WE are God's chosen, and only by walking the path to truth and drinking from the spring of Christian knowledge can you be fully enlightened.

WHY VAMPIRES ARE ABUSING HANDICAPPED CHILDREN!

HOW DRINKING HUMAN BLOOD WILL GIVE YOU AIDS, AND YOU WILL DIE!

C

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah. Definitely funny

Yeah. Definitely funny stuff.

Did you see the cafepress store link?

"Goths are worthless cunts." 

Phelps and troop have made the world too serious. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
If there is a "Parents

If there is a "Parents against Goths" organization (and I have little reason to doubt there is one, since today there are all sorts of "parents vs. something" organizations), then this might jsut be their site.

Satire or not, it's damn funny... and if it's not satire, it's very tragic as well...

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

Rev0lver
User is offlineOffline
i had to laugh at this one

i had to laugh at this one (under music)

Rammstein - all lyrics in German (The language of Hitler)

Dabura13
Dabura13's picture
User is offlineOffline
...Has anyone seen how I

...Has anyone seen how I look? XD

People who see me usually call me goth a lot [though I'm not a big fan of labels]. This is a load of crap. They have a "godhatesfags.com" and now they just want to piss everyone off.

What will they think of next?

Perhaps "GOD HATES STARBUCKS" or maybe even "GOD HATES ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS"? Oh, I know "GOD HATES THE RRS".

Lmao. I give this story two thumbs up just for the fun of some more Christians trying to convert me. 

myspace.com/miyao

Dabura13
Dabura13's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok... I feel pretty good

Ok... I feel pretty good right now.

I just sent the stupid site a loooooong email.

Here is is... Tell me what you think?

Now look here: None of the so-called "facts" on your website are true and I find it odd that you try to link everything with our music or the way we dress. No, not all goths are satanists- actually, most aren't! Get over yourself. So what verse in your bible is it that god says that goths are bad? Because, if I recall correctly (which I do) there is nothing in there that says wearing black make-up or dressing in all black is going to get you into hell. No, I do not worship the devil. I am an atheist but that has nothing at all to do with my music or style. It has everything to do with rationality and logic. Now, I'm going to go through your site and set you straight.
First:
"Sigmund Frued, the acclaimed psychologist, stated that 'suicide is the mirror of homicide', that one could not exist without the other. They were two parts of the same beast intimately connected. Suicidal thoughts could turn into homicidal thoughts in a blink of an eye. Meaning that all suicidal teens have homicidal tendencies. Maybe that explains why many suicides try to take other people with them, or form suicide pacts. Then we have a society like goth where almost half have attempted suicide."
Wrong. Whoever this man was who said that obviously did not have the facts straight. Teens are suicidal before goth. They connect through their music, not the devil. As for thehomocidal tendencies, maybe some kids do but not all- or ever most- murderers are goth.
Next:
"On September the 11th 2001 Osama Bin Laden gave Dylan Klebold the best birthday present he could ever had wished for. For had Klebold been alive to witness the utter devastation at the World Trade Centre on what would have been his 20th birthday, he would have been witness to the rebirth of his plans to strike a blow for Goths everywhere. Though had he been alive I’m sure we’d have seen the Twin Towers fall a good two years earlier. Not by the hands of Muslim extremists, but by the hands of two disturbed American teenagers. Goth terrorists who’s ultimate ambition was to cause worldwide devastation..."
Goths have no realtion whatsoever to Hitler. He was not a goth. Infact, he was a Christian who killed Jews because they killed Jesus. And the Columbine shooting? Those kids were not goth. They were nerdy rejects who were sick and tired of being picked on by most of the school and they snapped. Oh, and no, goths are not dangerous. The people you describe on this same page were either satanists or just pretty messed up. You don't even know the meaning of goth as in the next section...
Here:
"Let's get one thing clear from the beginning, Goth is NOT just the music. Most Goths do not listen to Goth music from our studies. Therefore, by the term "Goth" we refer to all categories of gothics, from Emo 'goths' to black metal 'goths' to vampyre 'goths, from thrasher 'goths' to punk 'goths' to industrial 'goths'. Goth is just a word the media uses to group a certain type of people together, as do we. For we cannot have an organization called 'Parents Against Goths/Emos/Punks/wiccans/self harmers/thrashers/grungers/heavy metallers', because this would be ridiculous."
Firstly, it's already ridiculous. Secondly, yes, goth is all about the music and style. If you want something realistic, make the site name 'godhatesdifferentpeople' because that's what you are implying.
"So we are 'Parents Against Goth' because Goth is an easy term to categorise the whorish dressing deviants that poison our world, the depressed kids who cut themselves and think its right, the abusive skaters, the long haired satanists, wiccan devil worshippers, the nazi kids who shoot their classmates for amuzment. All obsessed with death and the darker side of life and listen to similar musics. They are all goths."
Alright, you really know nothing about this subject. I suggest you make a site after you get correct information on what you are against. Long haired satanists? Jesus and other biblical characters had long hair so that would automatically make them satanists in your eyes. Wiccan devil-worshippers? Talk about an oxymoron. Wiccans do not believe in the devil or hurting people, just so you know. Nazi kids shooting clasemates for fun? Ridiculous. As I've said before, they did it out of embarrassment and hurt. By the way, the music isn't similiar.
"Goth in itself is a mental illness, mainly affecting teenagers in the same way as schizophrenia would, although to a greater extent. It's symptoms range from isolation and negativity to aggression, hate for humanity, depression, violent outbursts, low self esteem, self-loathing, self-harming and suicide. For the vast majority of these children, "goth" is generally a stage they go through, triggered usually by changing hormones and a chemical imbalance in the brain, much like acne. They soon grow out of this, and many go on to become good upstanding citizens, and useful members of society."
Again, this is false. Depression is what you are thinking about, not a style.
"However, there are others who get sucked deeper and deeper into this pathetic excuse for a life, until they end up traumatised and mentally scarred for life. Many of these goths, or "garbage people" as i call them, find themselves unable to fit into honest hard working society. Instead turning to a life of crime to feed their addiction to drugs, sadism, violence and perversion. Most of these goths end up on welfare, like the human trash they are."
No, most poor people end up on welfare. Most goths are actually smart. But I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that, seeing as how you are proving yourself to be stupid by each paragraph. Drug addiction? Anyone can do that. Sadism? Most goths aren't sadists. Your statics are incorrect. Violence? Perversion? I don't see the headlines 'Goth rapes child and kills kid's family' or 'Black-clad man beats wife, shoots self'. You are the 'garbage person'. What you are showing is close to prejudism and makes you the neo-nazi.
"There is a theme running through all these different types of gothic groups, and a common fashion and dress that all tribes of Goth wear. Sometimes called the 'gothic uniform'. These gothic groups overlap and interconnect. Goths are all obsessed with death and dispair, with terror and violence, most goths use drugs as a form of everyday life. They abuse their children and many drink human blood."
You just keep getting wronger and wronger. There are no tribes of goths. Whoever told you that knew as little as you do. We are not all obsessed with death, misery, terror, and violence. We are just like you and it seems like you are the one with the freaky obsessions. Most goths are straight-edge which means that they do not use drugs, alcohol, cigarettes even, and do not have sex before marrige. Goths are naturally good parents who teach their offspring right from wrong and punish them as yours did you. None of them at all drink human blood. You are confusing this with satanism.
"What is worrying is that gothics don't even realise the danger they are getting into until it is too late. It's a slippery slope that takes you down, and down fast. It leads to a life of sin and crime and illegal drugs and illicit acts. Goths are the Devil's Children, they are a greater threat to today's society than all the Muslim extremists, paedophiles and suicide bombers in the World put together. Our aim is to educate Parents and Children to the sickness that is Goth before it is too late."
No, you are the dangerous ones. You teach your kids to hate others for no reason and make up for that by making your own stupid little reasons. Goths are not the 'devil's children' or a greater threat to society than the real threats. They are free-thinkers who have a life and show love for the music they love by dressing like they do.
"There are 5 different types or tribes of Goth, according to our research. I know Goths don't like getting categorized as they foolishly believe they are all individuals, but they all fit into at least one of the groups, if not several."
There are no tribes of goths. They are called different styles going all the way from music genres to clothes.
“A lot of Goths have contacted me recently to say that this site offends them. They have labeled this site a hate crime to their pathetic way of life. A ‘hate crime’? Don’t you find that ridiculous, when this site contains nothing but facts. Hard evidence of the Goths’ sick crimes against normal decent society. Well let me tell them something in return. They are a walking hate crime to my religion and beliefs. They are nothing short of a direct violation to the Christian way of life, and they need to take a good hard look at themselves. The sooner these Goths realize that what they have is nothing short of mental illness, the better for all concerned.”
This might as well be a hate crime and the site contains nothing but fictious beliefs imposed by a book that someone found one day and decided to make a cult out of. Direct violation to the Christian way of life? Reality check: Not everyone is Christian, nor do they want to be. Christianity, like all other religions, is mythology whether you want to believe that or not.
"Many Goths don’t realize the way they’re living is wrong. They say they have over 20 years of history. 20 years of history? The main reason we have Goth is a type of insane mass hysteria and rebellion against society’s norm. This so-called subculture is nothing more than mental illness. And these Goths who think God will accept them the way they are just don’t have a clue. They must repent their sick ungodly way of life. They must burn their whorish goth bondage clothing and begin dressing modestly and respectfully, destroy their sick satanic music and cleanse their homes of all things of a perverse and unfit nature. They must pray to God for forgiveness, read the Bible and follow the Lords teachings. Only through repentance, prayer and change can they hope to seek salvation."
God does not exist. And don't you think you are over-using the term "mental illness"? You clearly have no clue what it means so you just need to shut up on that.
"THIS FULL ARTICLE TO FOLLOW INCLUDING ... .... WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT REBELLION, WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT CROSS-DRESSING, WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY, WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT FEMINISM, WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT GOTH MUSIC. ETC. ETC."
So now you are just going against everything else in the world? You just might as well include other things that you and other Fred Phelps-worshipping citizens think is wrong.
"Over 30 years ago a woman named Dorothy Retallack conducted experiments using music, plants and their combined environment. These results are famous. Taking two identicle sets of plants in two separated but identicle rooms, she exposed them to music. The first set of plants were played quiet placid subdued devotional "religious" classical music, while the other set were subjected to loud aggressive rock music played at full deafening volume 24 hours a day. The plants exposed to rock grew away from the music source, withered and died, while the plants that were played religious music grew towards the music source and thrived."
You slay me. That is not true: You mixed up the religious music and the rock music. Also, what does this have to do with anything? I laugh at what you say about the bands. Hahahaha! See?
"And of course all black metal bands, as all promote nazi, pagan and anti Christian ideologies. I do hope this helps for starters."
Black metal does not promote nazi ideologies. Agian, why not do some actual research first? And it does not help. It's their bands, they can do whatever the hell they want with 'em.
Overall, I find your site to be full of falsehood and idiocy. I know that you are not going to read this, let alone reply or put it on your website. I understand. I mean, a lot of people just can't handle the truth.
Best regards and I hope you grow some brains up there.

myspace.com/miyao

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do take some time into

Do take some time into notifying us of the response, should there be any.

GodlessLitany
User is offlineOffline
That HAS to be satire.

That HAS to be satire. NOBODY is that stupid. I've seen some downright idiotic stuff before (such as a Christian website saying that Sailor Moon and Star Wars ((in the same paragraph)) were "inherently evil&quotEye-wink but nobody can be that stupid... they're either completely insane, or it's an elaborate joke. I saw a topic on a forum once called "Gothics reform through the Lord!" or something similar that seemed to be a mini-version of that-and it IS satire. (I say is because people still post on the thread).

I just discovered a rather lengthy disclaimer in blue text at the bottom of the about us section, and it was quite relieving...

Goth is a musical genre originally, as far as the 20th century goes, and that's how I define it. The fashions and strangenesses (I know it's not a word) spawned out of it. I don't call myself "goth", but I do enjoy the music.

Humanity needs compassion and knowledge-an end to bigotry and undue ignorance. Religion stands in the way of these and my other ideals so strongly that I can't think of a stance apart from atheism that will allow me to feel like a decent human being.

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whew, it's satire. Some of

Whew, it's satire. Some of their claims genuinely terrified me (not the claims themselves, but that men could be that stupid/insane/physcotic). That was a relief. Thank...uh....thank Zeus. Never mind.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
Didn't fool me for a moment.

Didn't fool me for a moment. I loved it all the way through.

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, I found this ages

Yeah, I found this ages ago, and it's very much a satire.

*high fives BenfromCanada*

To all the RRSers bashing goths in this thread...

Man, today is a bad day for me. I get inadvertently bashed for the way I dress twice on two seperate threads....

And how could anyone think this site is for real!? LOL Maybe at first glance it seems like an overzealous parent or something, but reading more of their articles sets off the huge "WARNING, this is not meant to be taken seriously!" alarms in my GOTHY little brain.

When I first found the site earlier this year I also checked the bottom of the "about Us" section and found this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER : The Godhatesgoths website, Parents Against Goth Movement and Gods Hammer Baptist Church are complete works of fiction. It is a satire/parody. When you use godhatesgoths.com you are agreeing and consenting to our terms and conditions of use which we, at our sole discretion, may change in any way at any time. Furthermore we do not guarantee that any of the materials or articles or content on this site will contain no errors, nor that they will be accurate in the slightest. Nor do we state that we agree in anyway with any of the content or views or beliefs within these articles, or with the fictional views of the fictional character Rev RG Green, or any of his fictional followers or fictional members of his fictional Church. This site is meant to be viewed as black humor, parody and satire on very real people and organisations out there, who DO think goth and metal is the devil's music. For more information on people who really are speaking out against rock and goth music please view our resources section.  For our complete terms and conditions please email us, and we will be pleased to supply them in full. Thank you and i hope you enjoy our site.

~~~~

They also post their mail they recieve. O_O

Get ready to feel kinda silly, Dabura.... 

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
YAY! I got a high five!

YAY! I got a high five!

Funny thing, before I left christianity, I was a goth. I loved all the goth bands, especially christian ones like Klank, Saviour Machine and Rackets & Drapes. Wore all black too. Christians HATED me, even though I was less hypocritical than them, knew more of the bible than most, and read it more often. It was crazy.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:

Quote:

LEARN WHY CATS ARE EVIL AND HATED BY GOD!

god hates cats????????? ok, now i truly, truly despise that fictional son of a bitch. cats rule. cats are way cooler than god.

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada

BenfromCanada wrote:

Always got a few high fives stashed away for you, Ben. 

Y'know it's strange, I get clasified as a "goth"  based on my clothes but I actually hate typical "goth music". Meh, whatever. LOL

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: It

MattShizzle wrote:
It doesn't look like satire to me. I personal find a lot of the goth stuff silly, but these people are nuts!

Religion has become so ridiculous it's hard to tell satire from the real thing.  Some of those nutcases do nothing but parody themselves.  I find it half funny and half scary.  Mostly I laugh because if I didn't, I'd have to cry.  Laughing at Foulsmell and Robbersin feels better than getting pissed (when I can manage it).

I'm guessing this site is satire.  Clowns?  

Can't sleep...clowns will eat me... 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
djneibarger

djneibarger wrote:
Quote:

LEARN WHY CATS ARE EVIL AND HATED BY GOD!

god hates cats????????? ok, now i truly, truly despise that fictional son of a bitch. cats rule. cats are way cooler than god.

Don't ya know, that's the real reason I "turned Atheist"?  Wink

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yup, cats are the only

Yup, cats are the only domesticated animals not mentioned in the Bible.

Largo
Largo's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: I dont

deludedgod wrote:

I dont think this is satire:

You can't deny this.

Well, there you are. It says right there. "You can't deny this." So I guess we're done for. I've never seen such a forceful argument. Let's just go jump into the lake of fire and be done with it.

DelphicRaven
DelphicRaven's picture
User is offlineOffline
Didn't you know that God

Didn't you know that God hates everyone?

duh! Wink

your significan...
your significant other's picture
User is offlineOffline
im so appallled at

im so appallled at godhatesgoths, like it fucking defeats the whole purpose of christianity! ok while i dont elieve in god, christianity for the most part teaches people moral values and to 'love thy neighbour' and 'love thy ENEMY'....its disgusting how they think that hanicapped people are filthy and dumb, and how they're so ignorant that they assume that people that wear al black and listen to a certain type of music are (and i quote) 'losers', 'are more of a threat to children than paedophiles', 'encourage underaged homosexuality'...how can sum1 be an underaged homosexual? there is something deeply wrong with that website..how are they allowed get away with that!!!Frown

''you don't belong where the humans eat''

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
your significant other

your significant other wrote:
im so appallled at godhatesgoths, like it fucking defeats the whole purpose of christianity! ok while i dont elieve in god, christianity for the most part teaches people moral values and to 'love thy neighbour' and 'love thy ENEMY'....its disgusting how they think that hanicapped people are filthy and dumb, and how they're so ignorant that they assume that people that wear al black and listen to a certain type of music are (and i quote) 'losers', 'are more of a threat to children than paedophiles', 'encourage underaged homosexuality'...how can sum1 be an underaged homosexual? there is something deeply wrong with that website..how are they allowed get away with that!!!Frown

Did...did you not read the thread? It was pretty quickly revealed as a joke. 

ThaiBoxerShorts
ThaiBoxerShorts's picture
User is offlineOffline
Goths are kind of silly,

Goths are kind of silly, but some goth girls are pretty hot.  And usually quite sexually liberated.  Which makes them awesome.

Even if they do dress kind of silly. 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums, your

Welcome to the forums, your significant other!

We'd like to get to know you a little better. When you get a minute, we'd love it if you'd hop over to the General Conversation, Introductions and Humor forum and introduce yourself.

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh my

What I find really sad about this site, is the possiblity that this guy is not a satire. I have met so many damn theists who are this damn crazy.

Morte alla tyrannus et dei

LittleWing
LittleWing's picture
User is offlineOffline
Best laugh I've had in a

Best laugh I've had in a while.

Unlike Landover Baptist Church I actually spent more than a few seconds trying to figure out whether it was a joke or not... but there's plenty of hints if you look closely.

Hundreds of brownie points to whoever created that site. Seriously

Life is uncertain; eat dessert first!

Cafeeine
Cafeeine's picture
User is offlineOffline
JESUS CHRIST DIED ONLY FOR

JESUS CHRIST DIED ONLY FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE HE IS THE TRUE SON OF GOD. ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE AND ACCEPT HIM AS THE TRUE MESSIAH (IE. GOTHS, ....., CHILDREN TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE, PEOPLE BORN WITH MENTAL RETARDATIONS, ABORTED FETUSES) WILL BURN IN HELL.

This bit would have clinched the site as parody even without the disclaimer.

Coffee... I worship at thy altar every morning

DeamonCohln
DeamonCohln's picture
User is offlineOffline
Are Metalheads safe?

Are Metalheads safe?

jaymez (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Satire!!!

Hey,

The site is definitely satire http://godhatesgoths.com/disclaimer.html the hot spot for the link is a tiny area at the bottom of the home page in the centre that is the same colour as the background )press ctrl + a to select all and you will notice it)

I would have liked to see this a bit more obvious as (even after I knew that there was a disclaimer) it took ages to find it and people may start to agree with the website and take on those views themselves. 

Anyways it is taking the mick out of people with those views and saying wake up that isnt what Christianity is all about.

cofvamp666 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
god hates goths

I can't remember how I found it but somewhere on the godhatesgoths website there is a page explaining that it is a parody, a black joke, and that it shouldn't be taken seriously. I guess this could be to get out of trouble for it being extremely wrong. Either way I left the guy some hatemail, as I am myself a goth and was really insulted by the entire site. What he talks about is the gothic underground cults that actually do do stuff like that, but that's the cult culture, not just the gothic ones. Anyone who isn't knowledgable about goths will instantly believe this and then have the wrong idea, which is sad because a lot of my friends and I are all happy people, who enjoy life but just choose to dress and be different to the majority. The only thing the guy will get out of it is more people hating his stupid little religion.

How dare he put down the great Marilyn Manson anway Sticking out tongue

Vex (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
God hates Goths

If you guys didn't read through every signature of the guestbook, the owner of the site is a member of vampirefreaks.com and created it as a joke for her friends.  Apparently they wanted to see how long they could keep the ball rolling and here we are.  Quite impressive for a joke.  Anyway to clear up the whole thing...THE WEBSITE ISN'T REAL.  IT WAS CREATED BY A GOTH.  Hope that clears things up.

Emilie Colvin (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
GOD HATES GOTHS IS A JOKE, DUH!

This is the disclaimer from godhatesgoths.com/disclaimer

DISCLAIMER : The Godhatesgoths website, Parents Against Goth Movement and Gods Hammer Baptist Church are complete works of fiction. It is a satire/parody. When you use godhatesgoths.com you are agreeing and consenting to our terms and conditions of use which we, at our sole discretion, may change in any way at any time. Furthermore we do not guarantee that any of the materials or articles or content on this site will contain no errors, nor that they will be accurate in the slightest. Nor do we state that we agree in anyway with any of the content or views or beliefs within these articles, or with the fictional views of the fictional character Rev RG Green, or any of his fictional followers or fictional members of his fictional Church. This site is meant to be viewed as black humor, parody and satire on very real people and organisations out there, who DO think goth and metal is the devil's music. For more information on people who really are speaking out against rock and goth music please view our resources section. For our complete terms and conditions please email us, and we will be pleased to supply them in full. Thank you and i hope you enjoy our site.

So, bacically this site was created by some random person (possibly a goth) to make fun of conservative christians, the moral majority, etc.

So, basically, the site should be called godhateschristians.com...but that wouldn't really make much sence would it.

Plus, whoever said the disclaimer said something about :"Watch out, christian preaching ahead" or something similar...that's the joke disclaimer.

SwitchCultKlick (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Religion is Philosphy

Philosophy can be ridiculous, and religion is philosophy. Without philosophy, we would be boring clones of one another only living for today. Think how ridiculous a round world must have been to people who only wanted to think about their square block on their square nation and their square neighbors. In any case, the world's most violent genocides were caused by one common thread: Men. If only their were more women leaders, but then could it be possilbe they would be an amplification of Queen Mary? Ooops, gotta go to work.

alexross8
User is offlineOffline
Just another hypocrite

Guess that person has never heard Jesus say ,

"Judge not , and you will not be judged.

Condemn not , and you will not be condemned.

Forgive , and you will be forgiven"

Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
User is offlineOffline

Christians probably believe most of that stuff, except for the "God Hates Retards" and "The God Hates Women" section.  That's funny, he says 99.99% of women are going to hell.  And he addresses the goths as, "Dear Loser".

Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
User is offlineOffline
"GOD ALSO DETESTS RETARDS.

"GOD ALSO DETESTS RETARDS. DOWN SYNDROME, CEREBAL PALSY, THALIDOMIDES, DWARFISM, SPINA BIFIDA, AND OTHER CREATURES SPASTIC RETARDATIONS ARE REPULSIVE TO GOD. THE BIBLE STATES QUITE CLEARLY THAT THESE TWISTED LIMBLESS MONSTERS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR A CHURCH, AS THEY ARE UNCLEAN AND REPULSIVE TO GOD. THEY ARE AN ABOMINATION. THEY HAVE MINDS OF SUCH A REPROBATE NATURE THAT THEY ARE GIVEN TO SEXUALLY GRATIFYING THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC, AND ARE NOTHING MORE THAN SLOBBERING STAMMERING ANIMALS. WHY SHOULD THEY GET THE BEST CARE? GET GRANTS TO BUILD RAMPS FOR THEM? WHEELCHAIRS? PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT? IF GOD DID NOT INTEND THEM TO WALK, LET THEM CRAWL LIKE THE SNAKES THEY ARE."

I'm feeling the love. And suspecting (hoping) for Poe.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India

Varg_Vaughanist (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
hehehehe

the site was built to prevoke goths so you all got trolled
im a metalhead an in my earlyer days i checked this site for some bands i might have missed that are good i just wish he would keep updating the site so i dont have to keep serching for music but awesome

people are so gullible

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Varg_Vaughanist wrote:the

Varg_Vaughanist wrote:

the site was built to prevoke goths so you all got trolled
im a metalhead an in my earlyer days i checked this site for some bands i might have missed that are good i just wish he would keep updating the site so i dont have to keep serching for music but awesome

people are so gullible

Pay attention and you won't look so dumb.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
User is offlineOffline
cannibal213 wrote:That site

cannibal213 wrote:
That site has got to be a joke. If it isn't, then the world is doomed!

I think the scariest thing about this is that the real Christian zealots are just SO crazy, that there should even be a question here as to whether or not this is satire.

Zombie Jesus
Zombie Jesus's picture
User is offlineOffline
  I knew it, God hates

I knew it, God hates goths!! I touched a goth, do you think God is gonna hate me now? Can't wait for God hates Emo kids.

All forms of tampering with human beings, getting at them, shaping them against their will to your own pattern, all thought control and conditioning is, therefore, a denial of that in men which makes them men and their values ultimate.
Isaiah Berlin

Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
User is offlineOffline
Varg_Vaughanist wrote:people

Varg_Vaughanist wrote:

people are so gullible

I called Poe before you wrote that. Yours was the very next post after I called Poe. We already thought that it was fake. But thanks for coming in and wrongly announcing our gullibility.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India