Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
I was once in a confessional

I was once in a confessional at a catholic church and the priest started asking ME questions as if my confession was not good enough. First of all, a priest asking questions steps outside the doctrince of confession. If a priest has to ask you of your sins, it defeats the purpose of confession. anyway, he started asking me all kinds of wierd sex related questions..and wanted detail...He asked me about masturbation, and what I thought about when I masturbated etc.. I walked out of that confession...freaked out and extremely uncomfortable....I did not give that freak fodder for masturbation..that's for sure.. I was 16. Fuck the church (but not literally).

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
LeftofLarry wrote:I was once

LeftofLarry wrote:
I was once in a confessional at a catholic church and the priest started asking ME questions as if my confession was not good enough. First of all, a priest asking questions steps outside the doctrince of confession. If a priest has to ask you of your sins, it defeats the purpose of confession. anyway, he started asking me all kinds of wierd sex related questions..and wanted detail...He asked me about masturbation, and what I thought about when I masturbated etc.. I walked out of that confession...freaked out and extremely uncomfortable....I did not give that freak fodder for masturbation..that's for sure.. I was 16. Fuck the church (but not literally).

aw shit for crying out loud. Sad I bet this shit happens all the time. I am soooo glad my kids don't go to church.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Thank the Flying Spaghetti

Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster I didn't go to church as a kid!

highraven
highraven's picture
User is offlineOffline
at least the flying

at least the flying spaghetti monster never touched anyone.....yet!!! Puzzled

Christen
Christen's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whoa, that's sick. Did you

Whoa, that's sick. Shocked Did you report him? My church had a youth minister that pulled the same type of shit. It started with hugs and pats on the back, then eventually progressed into fondling. I was never a touchy feely type of person, so I tended to avoid him a lot. Several girls ended up coming forward and said that he's been grabbing and fondling and he'd even asked one girl if she'd ever given anyone a blow job. He was immediately relieved of his position.

Kelreth
Kelreth's picture
User is offlineOffline
wow, im going to support

wow, im going to support that movie no matter where is comes out. Thats fucking disgusting

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm not trying to spam. I

I'm not trying to spam. I know that I've posted this in another thread. However, I feel it is relevant.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.