Bahlaqeem

BethG
BethG's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bahlaqeem

Forget the chiropractor. Just call or e-mail James Burda. Laughing out loud

Quote:
Bahlaqeem is a long distance healing service (not a product) to help increase the quality of your life that can be performed in the privacy of your home or other personal space. There is no need to come to my office.

http://www.bahlaqeem.com/index.php?customernumber=66724125673950&pr=Home_Page&=SID

Quote:
Information about James Burda
I live in a small Ohio town where Ido my work. I learned about my gift three years ago. While driving to a nearby city in order to do shopping my left foot started to hurt. Just for amusement, I made a guess as to the exact bone involved with the pain, told the bone to realign, and the pain went away almost instantly. What a happy surprise I had. During another trip, the same thing happened. I thought that there was something happening which was very special.

Some comments from people who have received Bahlaqeem "treatments"...

Quote:
"I have just finished meditating for 45 minutes. when I tried to rise from the bed, I felt much better and figured you must have given me a treatment." GW

Quote:
"I just got back to town - I was in xxxxxxx on business - and, couldn't wait to get on my computer to tell you that, last night, for the first time in weeks, I could actually walk without a limp. The knee has been doing so much better, today, I cannot tell you! What did you do??" BW

And even pets have been raving about it!

Quote:
"I am a 10 year old Bassett Hound and I have been in a lot of pain in my neck area. I would even wake up during the night and yowl from the pain. My owner called Jim Burda and described the way I was moping around and walking with my head down. Over the phone he was able to work on me. He found the area in my vertebrae that was out of place and was able to manipulate it into place. I am feeling much better and I hold my head up high again. There hasn?t been a reason to yelp now for several weeks! Thank you." DaisyMae

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Bahlaqeem

I wonder whether this guy is a nut or a conman.

BethG
BethG's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bahlaqeem

Gotta be a bit of both. Like TV Evangelical Preachers.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Bahlaqeem

Probably. Pity those who fall for that shit.