A guy who is performing exorcisms but swears that

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

the money he makes by selling books, DVD's, CD,s and donations aren't making him a profit. bwhahahahaha what a fucking joke..People this is America, the middle East, the fundamentalist xtian, jewish and muslim religions...people will buy this shit because they are morons, idiots, fucking ridiculous..this is hilarious.. I'm in the wrong business. I swear I'm in the wrong business.

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2006/03/28/foreman.the.exorcist.affl/content.html

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline

Another perfect example of people looking for a quick fix to all their problems.

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

Susan wrote:
Another perfect example of people looking for a quick fix to all their problems.

I don't know about you but it certainly gives me a sense of hopelessness to know that we, as a society have de-evolved intellectually to the point of really no return I think. I hope Luigi Cascioli wins.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

shorty
User is offlineOffline

the church uses the money on people in ethiopia to preach abstinence in stead of actually helping