JoeParker wants you to know he was banned from this forum multiple times...

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
JoeParker wants you to know he was banned from this forum multiple times...

http://speakout.com/forum_view.asp?Forum=Religion&MID=106476&mMID=106476

In his post Joe Parker states...

Quote:
I WAS Banned From the Rational Response squad Forums! many times with different usernames

From our rules...

2.2. Sock Puppetry and Screen Names.
Sock puppetry is the registration of multiple accounts or the purposeful act of creating login-names that mimic other people's monikers. Sock puppet accounts will be deleted. Screennames that are misleading may be asked to change their name, such as theists using names like "An Atheist" or "Rational Thinker" or a male using the name "younggirl20."

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fucking DUH!! I had my

Fucking DUH!!

I had my doubts before, I thought he was playing 'stupid'. Nope, he really is that stupid. 

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Don't remember him but he

Don't remember him but he looks like a moron from his writing.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh yeah.  I banned him

Oh yeah.  I banned him once and sniffed him out another time.

I'd love for him to make another sock puppet so I could ban him again.  It gives me a warm tingly feeling every time I hit the big red "BAN DUMBASS" button.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Hambydammit wrote:

Hambydammit wrote:

Oh yeah. I banned him once and sniffed him out another time.

I'd love for him to make another sock puppet so I could ban him again. It gives me a warm tingly feeling every time I hit the big red "BAN DUMBASS" button.

Hambi, what the hell are you doing? I mean, what skin is it off your nose if people provide false information and mimic the names of others. Next thing you are going to tell me is that steeling social security number is moral? You and your petty morals. WHAT KIND OF ATHEIST ARE YOU!

Now, in lue of the Hail Marys, for each one you might have said in the confessional if you were Catholic, you are hereby ordered to barbaque a kitten for each rosary. If you cannot stumach that, then pinch a Christian for each rosary, that should give them sufficiant cooties.

Thus it is written in the Almighty Book of Snarfwidgets. Copywrite(whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like).......Oh crap, now I sound like a disgruntled fellon.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poor lil' feller.  He just

Poor lil' feller.  He just wants to be a part of the group.  He doesn't realize that one must have a frontal lobe to participate around here. 

Perhaps we could start a mirror site where people with one too many chromosomes could congregate?  It could be called "The Retarded Response Squad."  They could debate issues such as: where helmets come from; chocolate vs. vanilla pudding; and who lives inside the drive-through speaker at McDonald's. 

(For anyone who wants to defend the honor of Downs Syndrome children, don't.  It will only cause me to giggle.)

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote: Perhaps we

Nero wrote:
Perhaps we could start a mirror site where people with one too many chromosomes could congregate? It could be called "The Retarded Response Squad."

I don't know...I think the "Righteous Response Squad" already beat us to it.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
MrRage wrote: Nero

MrRage wrote:
Nero wrote:
Perhaps we could start a mirror site where people with one too many chromosomes could congregate? It could be called "The Retarded Response Squad."
I don't know...I think the "Righteous Response Squad" already beat us to it.

All the good ideas are taken.