Facial hair prove one is in with the devil

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
Facial hair prove one is in with the devil

I almost forgot to post this,friends wife got on my ass the other day because of my goatee(long and pointed,sometimes id separate it into 2 points,just to be even more different than the norm),which led her to believe i must be a "metalhead",yeah sure,i love good metal more than most music,so whatever.From that she claimed i must also be a satanist now,even tho she knows im an atheist,but well atheists=satan worshipping scum anyway right?    /sarcam

I just thought the stupidity was amusing.anyone have a similar story? 

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Wow, that is nucking futz!

Wow, that is nucking futz! When I was about 14, I was wearing a Poison shirt that had a cat smoking and wearing a leather jacket - my cousin who was about 5 at the time was being taken to a somewhat fundie church and said it was a devil shirt.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: Wow,

MattShizzle wrote:
Wow, that is nucking futz! When I was about 14, I was wearing a Poison shirt that had a cat smoking and wearing a leather jacket - my cousin who was about 5 at the time was being taken to a somewhat fundie church and said it was a devil shirt.

*blink...blink blink*  Does it always go back to cats for you?

Anyway, Bigg Forkbeard, you ought to point out to your friend's wife that in 16th century France prostitutes would comment on men's facial hair to indicate their forward nature.  Then, ask her if she's a filthy, French whore.

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer