Hello RRS

Raki
Superfan
Raki's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello RRS

Hello RRS. My name is Elijah and i have been lurking on your site for a while. So i decided to join up recently. I recently drifted from being an Agnostic to Atheist,so its great to have a place to discuss Atheism and other things in a safe haven.

Nero(in response to a Youth pastor) wrote:

You are afraid and should be thus.  We look to eradicate your god from everything but history books.  We bring rationality and clear thought to those who choose lives of ignorance.  We are the blazing, incandescent brand that will leave an "A" so livid, so scarlet on your mind that you will not go an hour without reflecting on reality.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums, I

Welcome to the forums, I love the signiture line!!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the hizzle fo

Welcome to the hizzle fo shizzle!

My hoe betta have the money

Through rain, shine or snow.

Why?

Cause if she don't, I'm gonna

take my foot

and put it straight up her ass!   Evil

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

robakerson
robakerson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Someone must qualify that

Someone must qualify that this isn't always a safe haven.
We still get crazies.

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am thankful we get

I am thankful we get crazies. It makes life interesting. If it was just us, we'd sit around agreeing about everything.  Eventually, a fight would break out about who the better first officer was: Spock or Chewbacca.  Who wants to go to a place like that?

PS. Chewbacca

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'd say Spock was a better

I'd say Spock was a better 1st officer, though if you're talking about who'd win in a  fight, obviously Chewbacca.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Raki
Superfan
Raki's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thank you all. I feel so

Thank you all. I feel so welcome,but i know i won't get this response when i go to Christian forums.

You are afraid and should be thus.  We look to eradicate your god from everything but history books.  We bring rationality and clear thought to those who choose lives of ignorance.  We are the blazing, incandescent brand that will leave an "A" so livid, so scarlet on your mind that you will not go an hour without reflecting on reality.

robakerson
robakerson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote: I am thankful

Nero wrote:

I am thankful we get crazies. It makes life interesting. If it was just us, we'd sit around agreeing about everything. Eventually, a fight would break out about who the better first officer was: Spock or Chewbacca. Who wants to go to a place like that?

PS. Chewbacca

No way.
1) Communication is an issue in the value of a first officer
2) Chewbacca doesn't communicate in the native tongue of his crew
3) Chewbacca loses obvious value as a first officer as a result of 2)
4) Therefore, Spock is the better first officer.

Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
George Orwell.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome, Raki! We're glad

Welcome, Raki!

We're glad you're here and no longer lurking!

Drift no more!  Eye-wink 

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey,

Hey, Raki.

Welcome.

Actually, I bet you'd get a warm response to the christian forums. From all the FLAMES. lol.

Flames is the nickname given to posts that attack. 

As you can see by the already intriguing discussion concerning the value of other mythical figures as first officers, we have a lot of fun here along with the theists, confused or deluded.

Matt,

Can you translate that for us? All I understood was "Welcome." lol.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: I'd say

MattShizzle wrote:
I'd say Spock was a better 1st officer, though if you're talking about who'd win in a fight, obviously Chewbacca.

Don't underestimate the Vulcan death grip.

Raki
Superfan
Raki's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote: Hey,

darth_josh wrote:

Hey, Raki.

Welcome.

Actually, I bet you'd get a warm response to the christian forums. From all the FLAMES. lol.

Flames is the nickname given to posts that attack. 

As you can see by the already intriguing discussion concerning the value of other mythical figures as first officers, we have a lot of fun here along with the theists, confused or deluded.

Matt,

Can you translate that for us? All I understood was "Welcome." lol.

lol. Thanks for the heads up. But i'm no lightweight when it comes to forums. I'm actually a mod at a wrestling forum we have been building up for months. I've been using forums for about 4 years. I'm even a "Myth" on the Adult Swim forums. But this is my first Athiest forum that i regularly use.